All Comments on 'Black Girl Gets Fucked'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
walt555walt5552 months ago

Good sex scenes as usual

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

I really like this s flip on the white

big-titted blonde and BBC. Here we have the busty and very sexy black chick who becomes

obsessed with white dick and becomes the willing office whore for her white boss and white male

co-workers. She will have all her needy holes eagerly filled. Another fabulous and very erotic story from the author.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

"You want this new job opportunity, don't you? To be the office whore?" Mr Taylor asked.

"Y-Yes.. sir." She whispered, no doubt in her mind."

This says it all.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ever notice how the words black and gangbang go together? Whether it's white on black, or black on white, idiot IR writers somehow think there must be a gangbang. That's why I give crap like this an automatic one without wasting time reading.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't like the racial slurs when it's the other way around and don't like them this way.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done, but aren't there any women in the office? A truly well rounded whore would learn to eat white snatch also. Still, very nice. 5/5 stars

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story ! Hoping there will be more parts to come soon

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great job, we need more interracial stories like this on literotica. Nice work!

Becaa57Becaa572 months ago

This was a switch from BBC and the white slut, but still I think points out how a woman can become a slut in the right situation if she has a submissive side in her. And this one sure did

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dear writer

This is unpleasant.... and I mean deeply unpleasant. What the F is wrong with you that you think black women want to be treated like this and disrespected. This isn't sexy nor erotic its racist... whats more 4 pages of this drivel. Have you ever actually encountered a black woman other than in your imagination?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

this was a really good one and includes a lot of my fav kinks, but the use of the n word made me not to put it in my favs, bcse you know, I'm black ( not american though) and some days it may hit me on the wrong place...

Idon't know, it would be perfect if it wasn't for it. I know that it may make sense for the humiliation kink but even though I also I'm into it, some days it may not hit right, really. On the other hand, I would like to see other ones on this style.

scarf7cescarf7ceabout 2 months ago
Hot stuff

Really arousing, i love this dynamic and will be exploring more, thanks!!

WaxmeWaxmeabout 2 months ago

Never any excuse to use the N word!

One star

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlongabout 2 months ago

I love it. As an African American woman I want the author to know I loved it. It's a fantacy for many black women and while not my fantasy, this story was hot! To the others commenting that they didn't like it or they had problems with the race play, geez, let up, it's only fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Too bad you won't be follwing up with more stories like this one. This fulfills a void that is not covered often. There is an over abundance bmww stories featuring raceplay and racial dirth talk but a dearth of options on the opposite end of the scope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...