Black Girl Gets Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a thick, black felt tip, and although it wasn't the easiest to read against her ebony skin, it was clearly very large writing.

"It says anal whore." Wayne said and laughed.

And just like that, the man in her ass started to fuck her harder than ever.

His body slammed against hers, his balls slapped against her leaking pussy, and her asshole felt like it was getting battered.

"Fuuucckckk yeess!" Kelly screamed out.

"Give me that." Someone said.

Kelly didn't look, but it seemed like Wayne handed the thick pen to someone else.

Even with her asshole getting destroyed, she felt someone writing on her back.

"You liking this, slut?" Someone asked.

"Yes!" Kelly shouted, "I fucking love being your whore!"

Kelly's now gaping asshole was taking the cock with ease, and she moaned louder and louder at the anal fucking.

"Fuck my asshole! Take it! Stetch my ass! Yes!" She kept shouting again and again.

The 18-year-old black girl started to feel something building up inside of her. The thick cock hitting something different inside of her ass. It was like a fire, burning deep, growing.

"Oh god.. oh god... oh god!" She moaned as he kept fucking her ruthlessly.

Kelly's toes curled up, her hands turned to fists against the floor, and what felt like an earth-shattering explosion set off deep within her.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Her orgasm from anal was different from her normal ones, more intense but equally as good.

"DESTROY MY FUCKING ASSHOLE!" She shouted.

Her ass clenched around this thick cock, constantly, gripping onto him like a vice as her body shook uncontrollably.

"Fuuuccckk!" The man inside of her grunted, and Kelly felt a warm, thick, creamy load of cum start to fill her bowels.

"Cum in my ass!" She moaned, "Keep fucking cumming!"

Her anal orgasm lasted longer than any she had before, and his constant fucking and cumming just made her head spin with pleasure.

When he pulled out, a load of cum leaked down out of her ass and joined the cum leaking from her pussy.

"Fuck... fucking hell." She panted and nearly collapsed onto the floor.

"I think she needs some help, boys." Someone said, but Kelly felt delirious from her giant orgasm.

Someone lifted her up, but Kelly kept her eyes closed and breathed heavily until she felt herself getting lowered down.

Then she felt it.

Another thick, white cock was aimed with her cum filled asshole, and she was lowered down onto it.

"Yeeeeesss." She grunted as once again her ass stretched around another beautiful cock.

With so much cum leaking out of her and her ass already gaping, Kelly easily took this one balls deep, too.

Whoever's cock she had sat on was holding her up, but Kelly's legs were spread wide open and floppy around her.

She looked at her thick thighs, then down to her pussy that was covered in cum still leaking out of her.

John then stepped in front of her with the pen and started writing on her chest. She didn't see what he wrote, but it felt like he was covering her entire upper chest.

When he stepped back though, he looked at her with hunger in his eyes.

"Let's really fill her up." He said.

Kelly didn't register what he meant until she opened her eyes again and saw he was lining his cock up with her pussy.

"No," She panted, "I can't take two, you're too big."

She felt weak but was still getting pleasure from the cock that stayed deep in her ass.

"Are you sure?" John asked, "If you say no then I won't, but I think you want it really."

Kelly opened her eyes and saw he had a genuine look on his face.

These men were treating her like a whore, fucking her however they wanted, but at that moment, Kelly knew she still had the power to stop it. That if she wanted, then this would be over.

"Fuck me." She whispered out.

John smiled.

"DP me," she moaned, "get that big, white cock in my black cunt as my asshole is filled with another white cock."

"You asked for it." John said with a grin.

As soon as his head touched Kelly's pussy, she felt how tight it was, having her asshole filled just closed her pussy tighter.

But John kept pushing, harder and harder.

Kelly closed her eyes and bit her lip hard as her unbelievably tight, wet, cum-filled cunt slowly opened up and stretched around another big, hard, white cock.

"Fuuck!" She grunted as the head forced its way in.

She breathed erratically and kept her eyes locked shut as another few inches pushed inside of her.

If Kelly felt full before, she felt it even more now.

Her asshole trembled around the cock that was balls deep in her while John kept going deeper and deeper into her pussy.

She opened her eyes and gasped when she looked down and saw her pussy unbelievable stretched, her black pussy lips puffing around it.

John was in. Two big thick white cocks were deep inside of Kelly's holes.

"Fuuuuucckk meeeee!!" She gasped out, never feeling so full in her life.

Kelly's entire body felt weak, both of her holes felt stuffed, and she just moaned like a whore.

John reached and wrapped his fingers around Kelly's throat and then started to fuck her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck I'm so fucking full!!" She screamed out.

John was sliding his entire cock in and out of Kelly's cunt. After a few minutes she felt herself loosen around him, although she still felt tight.

Then the cock in her asshole started to thrust up and down as well.

"Oooh my god!" She moaned, "You're fucking ruining me! Yes! Destroy both my holes!"

"You're a dirty, nigger whore, aren't you?" John grunted as he fucked her.

"Yes! Yes!" Kelly moaned back, "I'm a pathetic, slutty nigger for all of you! Use me! Fuck any hole you want!"

Both men fucked her holes in unison. As one cock slid out, then the other slid in.

Kelly was just a moaning mess, unable to put any proper words together as she just enjoyed the fucking of a lifetime.

It didn't take long for her to feel John fill her pussy up with yet another load of cum.

But as soon as he pulled out, another cock easily slid in.

Kelly's pussy was fully accepting it now with ease, and the feeling of getting DP'd filled her with joy.

More writing was put all over her body. Her big, black tits bounced around over and over.

Then she was spun around, and her pussy was seated down on the cock that was just in her ass. In a matter of second someone moved behind and filled her asshole up again.

As she took the fucking as best she could, Carl came into view in front of her, his big, hard, white cock swinging in front of her face.

"Time to be air tight, cunt." He said.

"Yeees Maasster!" Kelly moaned.

She opened her mouth and greedily wrapped her thick lips around his dick.

There it was. Kelly had a cock in every hole. Completely air tight with white cock.

Kelly carried on like that for a while until she took another load cum inside her pussy and another in her ass.

Carl then laid down, and Kelly was lowered onto his cock, facing away from him with her legs spread and held in the air. That was when she saw another co-worker move to her.

He's not?

Kelly had no intention of stopping him, even if she could get any proper words out.

No, instead, she watched as he lined his thick, white cock up with her already stuffed pussy.

He pushed, her pussy stretched, and in a few seconds, there were two cocks filling her young, black cunt.

"Hooollyy fuuucckk!" Kelly roared out as her cunt was double stuffed.

"There's two fucking cocks in my cunt!!" She moaned again.

"Yeah there is!" Someone cheered out.

Both cocks stretched her cunt unbelievably wide as they fucked her.

Her entire black body felt almost limp as she just focused on the two cocks destroying her once tight hole. Every second sent wave after wave of sexual pleasure through her body.

"Oh god. Yes. Yes. Fuck!" Kelly moaned as yet another orgasm started to rise to the surface.

The man in front of her was grabbing her tits and twisting her nipples.

"Oh god... I'm gonna cum again!" Kelly moaned, "FUUUCCKK MEEEEEE!!"

Kelly kept getting fucked like that and had another earth-shattering orgasm as two more loads were deposited deep inside of her unprotected pussy.

She had lost track of who came when she lay on the floor exhausted. Even in her tired state though, she wanted more.

"I'm too weak to move," she panted out, "but someone fuck me."

She kept her eyes closed and felt someone spread her thick legs, then a cock slid into her stretched out, cum-filled cunt.

It was a different feeling now. Her pussy almost felt soothing having a cock slide in and out of her, the mass amount of cum working as lube. But she definitely didn't feel as tight.

At one point, someone covered Kelly's face in cum, but it seemed they each wanted a turn to cum in her holes.

Every one of the eight co-workers came inside her pussy and asshole, with only one cumming over her face. However, the load on her face completely glazed the young, black girl.

By the end Kelly, was a mess. She felt totally filled with cum, and it leaked out of both stretched holes. Her face was sticky with cum, sweat and spit.

Carl and John helped her to her feet, although her legs felt like jelly like they could give way at any moment.

"You okay?" Carl asked.

Kelly managed to open one eye and see past the cum. She was panting for air, trying to catch her breath as she looked around the room.

"Yeah," She gasped, "Just a little sore."

"That makes sense," Carl said, and sat Kelly down onto one of the chairs. "Someone get her a drink."

A few moments later Kelly was handed a glass of water.

"Thanks," she said before taking a sip, "what time is it?"

"Nearly 4am." Carl told her.

4am? How long were we fucking?

"You sure you're okay?" Carl asked, genuinely concerned.

She could see by his face that he was worried she regretted her actions, so she smiled.

"I'm perfect," She told him. "I hope you all don't think this is just a one-time thing."

Some of the guys laughed and started to get dressed but Kelly needed a little longer to come back to her senses.

"Why don't I come in the taxi with you and make sure you get home okay?" Carl asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Kelly told him.

They all helped put her clothes back on, although she felt covered in sweat and cum. Then she kissed each one goodbye and got into the taxi with Carl.

"I hope you aren't upset with how everyone spoke in there? It got a little out of hand." Carl said to her.

"Not at all," Kelly reassured him. "That was the best night of my life."

Monday Morning

Kelly looked at herself in the mirror. She had just taken a shower and was still undressed, needing to get ready for work.

However, her nerves started taking over.

What if they all regret it? What if it's awkward at work now? God, I don't want to have to find a new job.

She looked at her body. If the soreness in her throat, pussy, and ass wasn't enough of a reminder, the pen that was used to write on her still hadn't washed off.

Apparently, it was a very strong permanent marker.

Across her chest was written "nigger whore". One of her tits said "anal whore", and the other said "cum bucket". And then across the front of her body, all kinds of names were written including slut, whore, nigger, black slag, and many more.

Turning around, Kelly saw much of the same on her back. Her body was covered in words that should humiliate and infuriate her, but when she looked at them, they only turned her on.

I wonder if I did get pregnant? She thought and looked at her stomach. There was sure enough cum to do so.

Kelly finally got dressed, said bye to her mum and dad whom she struggled to look in the eye, and headed to work.

She was later than normal, panicking about seeing everyone. When she got to her desk, everyone else was already in the back office, so she didn't get a chance to say hi.

Then a call came through to her work phone.

"Kelly, it's Mr Taylor. Will you come to my office now." He said in a stern voice and hung up.

Oh no, this could be bad.

With shaking hands, Kelly stood up and headed for the back office. As soon as she opened the door the room was filled with silence.

Each man looked at her with a blank face.

Kelly looked around the room where she had been well and truly gangbanged by all of these men. She couldn't help it, but her pussy twitched at the thought of it, desperate to receive that treatment again.

Not a word was said as she walked to the end of the room and nervously entered Mr Taylor's office.

"Stay standing up." He said when she closed the door.

"Is... is everything okay, sir?" Kelly nervously asked.

"No, it's not." He said, staring at her with a straight face.

I knew it, I'm fired.

"We need to discuss your work attire, with your new position and all." He said bluntly.

"What... what do you mean?" Kelly asked, confused.

"As the office slut, your new uniform will only be revealing clothes that are easily accessible." He told her.

Kelly's pussy fluttered again when she heard him.

Mr Taylor stood up and slowly walked around his desk and in front of Kelly. She was still slightly shaking, but no longer with nerves, and instead with excitement.

"Of course, it will come with a pay raise for your new job. Triple your salary I think should work nicely." He said as he looked into Kelly's eyes.

Kelly's pussy fluttered again at his words.

Mr Taylor then put a finger onto Kelly's chin and held her stare.

"You want this new job opportunity, don't you? To be the office whore?" Mr Taylor asked.

"Y-Yes.. sir." She whispered, no doubt in her mind.

"Oh no," He said and reached down for his belt buckle. "There's another name you call all of us, isn't there, nigger?"

Kelly looked down and saw yet another white cock, only Mr Taylors was even bigger than everyone else that had fucked her. His was huge! Unbelievably big.

She looked back up and her pussy gushed with excitement.

"Yes, Master." She said confidently.

"Good, get on your knees." He ordered.

Kelly slowly moved down to eye level with her boss's cock.

I think I'm going to like my new position.

The End