All Comments on 'Black Girls Can't Be Cheerleaders Ch. 05'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LynnluvsLynnluvsover 16 years ago
If you still question

I know there are some readers who still question the sexual dominance of blacks over whites. You can see the physical dominance of black men over white boys all the time. Check out a black man and a white boy side by side in a track meet. The black man stands as if he was chiseled from stone. With his well-muscled chest, thick muscular thighs, big solid ass, and the clearly visible outline of his massive black cock bulging through the clingy fabric. And next to him stands a skinny legged white boy with his thin body, no ass, and NO CHANCE! The physical dominance of black women over white girls is not as pronounced which leads me to the conclusion that white girls, though a slave to the almighty black cock and the black Goddess, are completely dominant over white boys. Since the black man is there to provide our tight white pussies with the black cock it craves, white boys are practically useless to white girls sexually. White boys are forced to their knees to beg for sexual inclusion which the white girls permits them to perform a good licking of their white pussies in preparation for the big black cock which usually leads to white boy on his back, white girl sitting astride his face as she worships the superior black manhood with her eager mouth. As whites, we would all be happier if we would just admit our inadequacies and serve our black masters and mistresses the way it was intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WELL written

WELL written. have made it as far as the end of chap5 so far, and am quite impressed. I really am enjoying the way you are handling the domination theme. I look forward to more work from you in the future. If I could make a suggestion, I wouls ask that you stick with the Ff theme. MUCH hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lynnluvs shut up

This story is not an example of how it is supposed to be, black men and women are not supposed to have any power over the white men and women with the same position in society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lynnluvs shut up

This story is not an example of how it is supposed to be, black men and women are not supposed to have any power over the white men and women with the same position in society.

slave_yoursslave_yoursalmost 14 years ago
Very Nice

Great story wish i was the coach

KillerWithWordsKillerWithWordsover 11 years ago
Great Work

What an interesting play, white girls getting dominated by black ones.... Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A real treasure of a story thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
InCRedible Story!!

Loving your in DEPTH pursuit of the White Wives............ PLEASE Cuntinue!

sedaguesedaguealmost 6 years ago

I really like your story. However, you really need to have someone edit your writings. Your misspellings and misusage of words detracts from the reading immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amber throes chalkenge at her mpm

Amber shoes Mom her thinning waistline while rubbing the fat on Mom's curves while criticizing her corpulent and pinching her aroused nipples before Mom agrees to lose weight. Then makes Mom kneel and lick pussy of Trish's Mom and then Trish while Amber boils an Eggo the stove.

The humiliated mother is made to kneel holding hands on top of her head while Trish slaps the arms upward with crop as Amber takes all the time toffees Mom small morsels of the boiled egg as Mom's knees begin to kill her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous