All Comments on 'Black Girls Can't Be Cheerleaders Ch. 06'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
TRASH

We are not racist, but we would like to know why the black girls are controlling the white girls. Sure blackmail can be used, but now that Amber has hopefully come to her senses, maybe she can change the others, including her mother. Besides this being a very sick story, it left us mad at the situation. We hope the author will not add to this story/series. We are not in favor of violence, but being in college, we know several guys that would take the black girls out and make them their whores/sluts.

Laura & Lisa, the bi sisters, NO VOTE for TRASH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
After reading all 6 parts

i agree with the last person's response cause that can go on both sides...looking forward to part 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
The best

This series of stories leaves me breathless. This is nothing to do with racism - its all to do with overpowering sexual urges and fetishism. I can't wait for Jessica to introduce Mary to Trish. Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter - please Phoenix!

andyspilsburyandyspilsburyover 20 years ago
Great Story

Ignore last comment, basically if you don't like any stories on here, don't read them!!

Loved the story, how about have another party at Trish's mum's house - an all girl affair, or the same story parrallels with the rival coach?

rgds

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
It's Great, Probably the Best of the 6

I have thoroughly enjoyed everything that you have written however, I must admit that this is probably the best of all of your stories. I'm anxiously awaiting part 7 and the introduction of Mary to Trish as well as just what the "small feet" under the desk have in store of Ms. Simmons. Thanks for all of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Another masterpiece

Enjoyed the story thus far and looking forward to next issue. Will Amber break free from her Mistress's grip? Is Ms Simons doomed to be to the sexual plaything of her arch rival and the young African-American girl? Whose control over white girls is strong Black girls or Latina girls? :) Don't keep us waiting too long for the next misadventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
It Just Gets Better

I love all of your stories and the genre in general but this is one of my favourites. Take no notice of 'TRASH' if they don't like it they should not read it. It seems the majority of us are all of the same view that this story just keeps getting better the further it goes. Congratulations on it and thank you for the time and effort you put into providing it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loving them!

I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO NO. 7 SO PLEASE HURRY UP! I LOVE THE PUBLIC EXHIBITION AND HUMILIATION! SO EXCITING! I LOVE ALL YOUR STUFF; I HAVE THE SAME FETISHES AS YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great!

Bring on the rest of the saga!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
excellent

please write chapters 7 and 8 so jessica can eat trishes pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wrong category

There is no denying this is a good story. It's just in the wrong category. This is a tale of non-consensual sex and reluctance, with a large chunk of blackmail, humiliation and exhibitionism thrown in. There is no "Safe, Sane and Consensual" here. It's in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

Please give us more chapters, it's been a while and we want to see more on this. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My New Favourite!

I read this story almost every time! HURRY WITH WITH THE NEW CHAPTER!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
submission

just wish i could be Trishs little cheerleader, Even though i am a male still would love being humiliated like heer white female slurs. love the stories and jerk off my tiny 3in cock everytime i read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AMERICAN LEGACY

Yeah, white people enslaved and brutalised black people for 4oo hundred years plus. Since then, most black americans (African, my ass, just like calling GW European American ha ha ha) hate white people.

It isunderstandable that blacks hate whites. What I dont understand is why white men and women get off on the fantasy of being humiliated, dominated and abused by blacks. Can someone please tell me why?

LynnluvsLynnluvsover 16 years ago
Its simple

When you know someone can thoroughly kick your ass, as us white girls know black girls can do, white girls can sense the natural dominance of black girls. And through my school years into my adult years, I've NEVER seen a white boy defeat a black man. I personally saw one black student administer a total beating on FOUR white boys as easily as if he was spanking a baby. When you've seen things like that all of your life, it is no wonder that whites become conditioned to be dominated by blacks. Why it gets us off sexually, I don't have a clue but it obviously does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wrong again Lynnluvs

I have beaten down guys twice my size who were black, white and everything in between and that was when I was just a nerd with no muscle.

Unless the black guy is a bodybuilder(because I am not a bodybuilder), they won't stand a chance against me.

We are not a submissive people, you are a disgrace to your ancestors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of my favourite fantasy stories, thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nothing particularly wrong with it but I still. ant like it.

Idk what I hate about it but I think it has something to do with the fact that

1) there is 0 chance of an entire ethnicity being dominant or submissive.

2) your implying that all the white women were racist before the idea of natural dominance (complete bullshit for those readers that still don't seem to understand that).

3) you are also implying that all balck women are sadist, and based on Trish's party black people in general.

4) if any kf those cheers happened at a game the principal would know because someone would snitch and then the coach wod be fire and the team disbaned. Ik its not real (although I'm not sure some of the other readers do) but its WAY too far for me to like. Srry. Good story I just cant like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ehhh its good but just can't get into it

thing is am really trying to like your stories but I just can't its very stupid first a whole race would never be submissive am srry but your storys are kind of a let down but good job writing it you have a talent in writing I just can't get into the story keep writing tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mrs Loewenstein

Lola will put her on a strict diet as she peels off fat poundage from her curves. Daily weightings and whipped ass for weight gain. Amber is sent to buy sexy clothing for a teenager of a Mom from an African American owned store for

her mother's breeding with black men .

Brandy will bring an old scale from home to Marsha Clark's classroom for Marsha's daily weighting and make Marsha take her to a home store to buy a very expensive scale to give to her parents as they visit. Given the African American look of her wardrobe at the visit, she blushes many shades of red as she gives a hypocritical assessment of Brandy's performance in school. She is stunned to hear the mother demand she undress for Brandy's punishment of her clit and smiles at Mistress Brandy's twisting her ear for obedience . she gets pussy whipped while hearing the mother's berating her for treating Brandy so badly before. Then Brandy makes Marsha apologize profusely by liking her mother submissively . Marsha orders pizza delivered to her family while cooking a sumptuous meal for Brandy and her family. Her reward is eating a celery stick .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story but flawed

This is a good story. A bit over the top with exposing of the white cheerleaders to the crowd. I'm pretty sure that Jessica would quickly land in jail. I do have a more serious criticism. You need someone to edit your stories. There are a lot of spelling errors and usage of words that don't mean what you think they mean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous