Black Hollywood Gang Bangs

Story Info
Stacey Dash entertains three Black male porn stars.
1.2k words
3.18
3.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"I still love Black men and I will prove it to the world," Hollywood superstar Stacey Dash said, and the petite, curvaceous, big-booty Black diva showed up on the movie set with a bright smile. For a long time now, Stacey Dash, Hollywood actress and media personality, has been wondering what her next move should be. Everyone deserves a second chance after making some mistakes. Stacey Dash wants to show the world that she's a changed woman. Of course, talk is cheap, so a woman who wants to make some bold moves has to show the world what she's got. Stacey Dash is a woman of action and she intends to prove it...

Legendary African American porn stars Sean Michaels, Byron Long and Brian Pumper smiled as Stacey Dash stripped down to her birthday suit and approached them. The curvy gal looked even better in person. Stacey Dash introduced herself to her new co-stars, men whose work she has admired for a very long time. The moment of truth was upon Stacey Dash, and she decided to take the plunge. Black Porn is the way to go. The cameras started rolling, and the action began. Time for Stacey Dash to show the world her hidden talents, in a manner of speaking...

"Hot damn," Brian Pumper said as Stacey Dash got on her knees and began sucking his big dark dick. The stocky, dark-skinned, muscular African American porn star grinned as he got his dick sucked by the star of the TV show Clueless. While sucking Brian Pumper's dick, Stacey Dash stroked Byron Long and Sean Michaels big dark dicks. The two veteran Black male porn stars exchanged nods of approval as Stacey Dash stroked their big dark dicks. The cameraman filmed the whole thing, capturing the moment for posterity...

"Hmm, you're real good at that," Byron Long remarked, the lean and athletic, dark-skinned and dreadlocked Black male porn star stroked his chin thoughtfully as Stacey Dash stroked his dick. Standing next to Byron Long, Sean Michaels had to concur. Stacey Dash was really good at sucking and handling big Black dicks, which is something of a surprise. Everyone and their momma think that Stacey Dash only likes snow cones but she's handling chocolate sticks like a pro, who would have thought? In no time at all, Stacey Dash's expert oral action got Brian Pumper hard as a rock, and she then focused her attention on Byron Long and Sean Michaels...

"Hmm, nice," Sean Michaels said as Stacey Dash took his dick and Byron Long's dick into her mouth at the same time. Sean Michaels has been working in the world of adult films for two decades and he knew very few women who could fit two huge dicks in their mouths at the same time. Meanwhile, Brian Pumper came up behind Stacey Dash and admired the sexy Black MILF's fine behind. Stacey Dash shuddered with pleasure as Brian Pumper caressed her big booty while stroking his big dark dick. After putting on a condom, Brian Pumper was ready to fuck. With a swift thrust, Brian Pumper entered Stacey Dash's pussy from behind. Time for the sultry Black MILF to experience Brian Pumper's sexual power...

Stacey Dash entertained Brian Pumper, Sean Michaels and Byron Long the best way she knew how. The sultry Black female celebrity wowed the three legendary Black male porn stars with her daring and her sexual energy. Stacey Dash sucked Byron Long and Sean Michaels big dark dicks until they were hard as a rock, and then after making them wear condoms, she showed them what she was really made of. Double penetration is a challenge for most women, and only a real rough rider type of female can handle triple penetration. Well, Stacey Dash is no slouch in the sex game, and she can handle whatever they throw her way...

"Fill my holes," Stacey Dash said, flashing a bright grin, and the three horny Black gentlemen proceeded to do just that. Byron Long lay flat on the carpeted floor with his hard dick sticking upward. Stacey Dash climbed on top of Byron Long and straddled him. Byron Long bucked his hips, slamming his hard dick into Stacey Dash's pussy after giving her big round ass a firm slap. Stacey Dash began riding Byron Long's dick. The brother was all that and then some. For a long time, he'd been one of her favorite porn stars and he was definitely worth the hype. Meanwhile, Sean Michaels rubbed his hard dick against Stacey Dash's lips, and she began sucking him off.

"Such a nice ass," Brian Pumper said as he came up behind Stacey Dash, and spread her thick ass cheeks. Stacey Dash felt a shudder run through her curvy, sexy body as Brian Pumper fingered her butt hole before lubing her up. With a swift thrust, Brian Pumper pushed his hard dick into Stacey Dash's butt hole. Stacey Dash tensed as Brian Pumper's dick filled her butt hole. This was a rough and wild moment, but nothing which Stacey Dash couldn't handle. Face contorted in concentration, Stacey Dash handled everything the three Black male porn stars threw her way. Stacey Dash sucked Sean Michaels dick, and gripped Byron Long's dick with her pussy while clenching her butt hole on Brian Pumper's cock. Let the good times roll...

"Hell yeah," Byron Long said, and he sucked on Stacey Dash's tits while slamming his hard dick into her surprisingly tight pussy. At the same time, Brian Pumper crammed his dick inside Stacey Dash's warm, tight butt hole. Undaunted by the challenge she faced, Stacey Dash rode the dicks filling her holes like a pro. Big Black dicks belong inside Black women's mouths, vaginas and butt holes. It's what mother nature herself intended, and Stacey Dash absolutely agrees with that. After getting Sean Michaels dick hard as a rock thanks to her oral skills, Stacey Dash switched things up. It's always fun to try a new dick...

"Let's try something else," Stacey Dash said in a sexy, bossy tone, after taking Sean Michaels dick out of her mouth. Byron Long and Brian Pumper paused, their dicks still inside Stacey Dash's vagina and butt hole, respectively. As the lady ordered, the fellas switched things up. Brian Pumper fucked Stacey Dash's pussy, and Byron Long filled her mouth with his dick while Sean Michaels filled her booty hole with his dick. Sean Michaels has fucked a lot of cisgender women's butt holes, and lately he's also fucked a lot of transgender ladies. Stacey Dash's butt hole felt warm and tight around Sean Michaels dick, and he smiled. Black female booty holes are simply the best. If only more Black women would stop making a fuss and simply let a brother stick his dick where the sun didn't shine. Hmm, that's a great way to make the world a better place!

"How did I do?" Stacey Dash asked Brian Pumper, Byron Long and Sean Michaels, after servicing all three of them for hours. The three Black male porn veterans exchanged smiles and congratulated the sexy Black female celebrity on her energetic performance and passion. Stacey Dash was thrilled by the fellas response and she thanked them and hit the showers. A nice limo showed up to pick Stacey Dash from the set and drove her to her Beverly Hills mansion. Ah, the things a Black actress will do to show love and support to the Black community. Stacey Dash is sincere in her desire to make changes, and the lady is truly one of a kind.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers