Black Knight Victorious

Story Info
A friendly duel but the wrong person won.
3.4k words
4.21
14.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

It was just after I turned eighteen that the incident happened. Most of the land around our town is flat farmland and boring. In the town itself there's a very nice park with lots of grass and bushes and even a few trees, both boring and generally full of screaming kids. There is, however, one bright spot. When the town started developing a few hundred acres were put aside as a nature reserve.

The nature reserve is full of nice tall trees with quite a bit of native animal life. There are even some deer there, although they get culled every so often or they'd breed and strip the place. It's not big enough for a large herd. There's a creek that runs through the reserve, with a few deep ponds that contain fish. I suspect that the local council but stock fish every so often to ensure that the ponds do contain fish.

The nature reserve is not off limits but few people bother to go there, especially during the working day. They are, after all, working. I had an afternoon off and was enjoying a solitary walk in the woods. I wasn't bird watching, or trying to spot any wild life, or looking for an elusive fish. I was just strolling down a track, minding my own business, enjoying the peace and quiet.

It slowly registered on me that my peace and quiet was being diminished by the sound of metal on metal. Seeing it was coming from the direction I was travelling I kept going, wondering what was causing it. No machinery was allowed in the reserve. Even clearing away dead trees was done by hand.

I came around a corner into a clearing to behold two idiots banging lumps of metal together. I was, quite naturally, curious.

"What are you two idiots doing?" I asked.

"Oh, hi, Angela," said idiot one. "What does it look like we're doing?"

"It looks as though you're banging metal sticks together," I told him. "I was wondering why and why not use normal wooden sticks."

"Please," he said in a condescending tone. "There's no way that a first class fencing epee can be described as a metal stick. It's more accurately described as a work of art that has a practical purpose. We're practicing our duelling."

"Of course you are," I said, injecting a note of pity into my voice. "Everyone knows that you're likely to be challenged to a duel at any moment."

Idiot two laughed at that.

"You'll have to explain, Brian, or she'll never understand."

Brian just shrugged and sighed.

"You know that Tony and I are in the drama club?"

I graciously nodded acknowledgement of this fact.

"Well, we've got a new play we're rehearsing. I am the hero, the brave and genteel white knight. Tony, the cad, is the evil villainous black knight, doer of nasty deeds and fated to be slain by yours truly in a thrilling duel when I rescue the princess. Seeing neither of us know how to use a sword we've borrowed a couple of epees and are practicing. Care to watch how good we've become?"

"Why not?" I said, having no need to be anywhere with any urgency.

"Right, you foul despoiler of innocence," snapped Brian, "prepare to defend yourself."

"Hold it. Before we fight for the princess she has to be tied up somewhere, otherwise she'll just run away while we fight."

"If you think you're tying me up you've lost your mind," I said sweetly. "I'll just stand still and pretend I'm tied up."

"Now don't spoil the mood," said Tony, patting his pockets. "I don't mean tying your hands together and fastening them overhead so you're helpless." He produced what looked like some thin cord from his pocket. "I have some gardening twine," he said, holding it up. "I'll just tie one loop around your waist and another around a tree. If we're careless enough to simultaneously skewer each other through the heart your hands will be free and you can untie yourself."

"Aren't those things supposed to have a button on them to prevent the skewering of your opponent?" I asked.

Brian lifted his epee so that I could see the flat tip.

"By George, you're right," he said. "In that case you won't have to worry about fighting your way out of a badly tied knot."

"I don't do bad knots," protested Tony.

"Any knot that comes undone when you pull the right end is a bad knot," responded Brian.

"No. It's a trick knot. Different thing entirely. Also beside the point. Come on, be a sport and let us tie the princess in durance vile. You can pretend the tree is a dungeon or a tower, whichever you think most appropriate."

I sighed and threw up my hands and suffered the indignity of being leashed to the tree. At least my hands were free and I could undo the knot or even break the twine. It wasn't that thick.

They started their little duel and even a rank amateur like me could see that Tony was clearly the superior swordsman. He was dancing rings around poor Brian who kept steadily after him. I was willing to lay money down stating that the only reason Brian wasn't a bleeding mess on the ground was because Tony was deliberately not scoring touches, knowing that the play said he was supposed to lose. Brian was going to need a lot more practice. Either that or they switched parts.

It turned out that even having a partner who was determined to lose wasn't enough if your swordsmanship really stunk, and Brian's did. His parries connected because Tony placed his sword in the right position. He was totally blind to openings that Tony left him. I mean, really! Tony had his sword pointing straight up after one clash and all Brian had to do was poke him in the chest. He poked and missed. The bout came to an abrupt end when Tony parried a wild swing and Brian's sword went flying.

"Brian, you stink," I yelled at him. "May I suggest that you get a gun and shoot him a la Indiana Jones instead of using a sword? You're now dead and the fair princess is at the mercy of the infamous black knight who'll probably debauch her."

Brian laughed. "How about it, Tony? Are you going to debauch the fair maiden?"

Tony laughed in his turn. "Why not?" he said. "I have won her fair and square and there's nothing like a little debauchery to amuse oneself."

"Very funny," I said, reaching around to undo the cord. "I'll leave the pair of you to your practice. I suggest that you start teaching Brian how to hold the sword if he wants to make a fight of it."

Tony was walking toward me with a suspiciously innocent look on his face. I was groping at the knot and getting nowhere. I finished up turning around to face the tree and found I was still getting nowhere when I tried to undo the knot. Tony seemed to have melded the cord into an immovable lump.

"Will you undo this, please," I asked sweetly when I saw he was next to me. "I can't seem to do it."

"That's OK. I can cut it," he said, spoiling that by adding, "After."

It was a pleasant summer day and all I was doing was taking a relaxing walk in the woods. I wasn't going exploring, forcing my way through bushes, climbing trees, or even going fishing. I was just strolling along quite well defined trails. In accordance with this I was dressed for it. This meant a skirt and a t-shirt as far as I was concerned. I'd considered wearing jeans but decided it wasn't worth the trouble of putting them on. It turns out I should have.

Tony very calmly undid the button on my skirt and pulled the zip down. By the time I got my hands there to fasten it again Tony had tugged and my skirt went slithering down my legs and pooled around my ankles. I was then in the peculiar situation of being pleased that I was wearing nice lacy undies and furious that Tony could see them. Oh, yeah, and Brian.

I managed to turn in that stupid loop around my waist to face Tony. I was just in time to see the smile on his face before he had my t-shirt in front of mine, tugging it upwards.

"Lift your arms," he told me and I flatly refused.

"You have got to be kidding. Let go of me and get that stupid string off me."

"Either you lift your arms or Brian gives me a hand and lifts them," came the calm reply, "but they will be lifted so that I can take your t-shirt off. Now, the easy way or the hard way?"

"No way," I yelled, and felt hand on my elbows lifting them up.

"Let go of me, you fucking moron," I squalled at Brian but it was too late. My t-shirt was up and being pulled over my head.

Tony took a step back and he and Brian just looked me over, seeming to nod in approval of what they could see.

"Not bad," said Tony. "Not bad at all."

"Even better when those little scraps of nothing come off," was Brian's comment, and I had to admit that the skimpy undies I was wearing fit that description.

"You dare to touch me and I'll unman you," I snapped, and both boys laughed.

"Angela, sweetie, seeing you like that does the opposite of unmanning us, I assure you," Tony said, a big smile on his face. "Brian, I'll let you take off her panties. I'll attend to the bra."

Brian grinned and crouched in front of me, reaching for my panties. He really was a moron where fighting was concerned.

"Fucking hell," he yelled, seeing my knee rising to meet his face only at the last moment and flinging himself backwards. I missed but I bet he felt the wind of my leg passing next to him.

Of course Tony knew how to take advantage of a distraction. While my leg was in the air he very deftly unhooked my bra, and I could feel it fall forward. I swore at him, and then swore again when he caught hold of my arms so he could slide the bra right off.

"Waiting for the panties, Brian," Tony said with a laugh. "That is, if you can manage them."

Brian gave Tony a nasty look which he then transferred to me. This time he tried edging up from the side but I turned to keep him in front. As soon as he was close enough I kicked him hard in the shin. He'd been expecting a higher target, shall we say, and was totally unprepared for a low kick. He gave a scream and went hopping away, clutching at his leg. I just wished I'd had boots on.

"Apparently Brian doesn't want to take them," observed Tony. "Um, are you going to take them off yourself if I say please?"

"I thought not," he added when I gave him a killer look. "Doesn't matter."

He came at me, moving fast, and then slipped to one side just as I was getting ready to have a go at him. He finished up right next to me, leaning against me so I was slightly off balance, and then he jerked my panties down hard, twitching them out of the fingers that were trying to hold them up. From that point on it was a losing battle. You can't kick someone with panties down around your knees. Even less so when they're tangled around your ankles.

With me naked the two of them stepped back and looked me over, Tony laughing and Brian swearing and limping slightly.

"If either of you lay one finger on me god help me I'll. . ." Words failed me, I was that furious.

"You'll do nothing but what we want you to," sniggered Brian, "and I know what I want you to do."

I took another kick at him, even if I did have to snatch one foot out of my panties. He was standing too far back, unfortunately. It didn't stop him jumping even further back, swearing at me some more.

"Oh, shut up, Brian," Tony growled at him. "You're such a wuss at times."

I was quite willing to go along with that. A born coward in my opinion. This was all Tony's fault as Brian would never have thought of it or dared to act on it if he had. I was turning my head to keep an eye on Tony who was edging around to stand next to the tree so I was now between the two boys.

"Hey, Brian," Tony called, "do you remember what I said about trick knots?"

With that he grabbed an end of the cord that was dangling beside the tree and gave it a sharp pull. To my surprise the loop attached to the tree just dropped away and, to my even greater surprise, as Tony kept on pulling, he pulled the loop around me off. Just like that I was free.

I gave a scream and went for Brian, fingers clawed ready to scratch his eye out, the swine. He showed all the bravery of a mouse fleeing a snake, turning and running for dear life while Tony just laughed.

With Brian gone I turned murderous eyes on Tony, but he was still laughing. At me, this time.

"I'll give you fair warning," he said as I started to advance on him. "If you attack me I'll assume that you want my body and will happily oblige and give it to you."

I ignored what he said and went for him. The rotten swine somehow or other caught my wrists and pushed them behind my back and I found my naked self plastered against him. Then he kissed me, thoroughly. I didn't respond. Not really. I responded even less when his mouth eventually left mine and dropped down to start kissing my breasts.

I squirmed against him, trying to pull away, stopping squirming rather abruptly when I realised the effect that I was having on him. He lifted his head away, smiling at me all the time. His grip on my wrists shifted and his hands were so big that he managed to hold both my wrists in one hand.

My main problem was what he did with that free hand. Running it over me would have been bad enough but he took the time to undo his trousers and push them down. Now when he pressed me against his body you know what I could feel pressing against me. On top of that his free hand was now running over me.

"Will you just get away from me," I snarled at him, knowing that he wouldn't.

"Um, no," he said, as expected. "Are you a virgin?"

"That's none of your damn business."

That was a sore point with me. Technically I was as I was quite sure that little accident with the dildo didn't count. That was still embarrassing to think about. My mother had come barging in to see why I'd screamed and then laughed herself sick when she realised. She also said it was probably a good thing as it would save problems in the future.

"It doesn't really matter, I guess," Tony said calmly. "You won't be shortly."

That was laying it on the line for me.

"If you think I'm going to let you. . ." I snapped at him.

"If you think you can stop me. . ." he promptly came back with.

He hooked his leg behind mine and pushed me and I just naturally went back and down. Not hard, as he caught me and guided me down but I finished up flat on my back on the grass, him lying half over me.

He let go of my hands, both of his now covering my breasts and my mound, getting further acquainted, you might say. My hands promptly turned into claws and I was reaching to scratch him when he said, "No," very firmly. I saw the look in his eye and decided he was quite right. I did not want to scratch him. That's not quite right. I wanted to but there was no way known I was going to.

I was effectively reduced to lying their helpless while he teased my body. I couldn't even bring myself to resist when he pushed my knees further apart and lifted them higher, even though I knew that this meant I was effectively presenting myself to him.

He leaned over me a little more and I could see his erection poised just above me. He moved and then it was touching me, pushing between my lips, going inside me. I wanted to scream but it's hard to do that while you're holding your breath. I could feel him inside me, going deeper, and it was nothing like a dildo at all. I was totally unprepared for the way this felt.

That's not to say I didn't like it. To my dismay I did. I say dismay because I'm pretty near certain that you're not supposed to enjoy being raped and this was what was happening, wasn't it? Whatever it was it felt won-der-ful.

As well as having his cock pushing its way deep inside me his hands were on my breasts, stroking them, and that felt good as well. My whole body felt alive under his touch.

It seemed to me that as soon as he got nicely settled he started fucking me properly. His cock would drag itself out and then drive solidly home again, both actions resulting in different sensations inside me. I was now all hot and bothered, my hips automatically pushing up to meet his thrusting. (Yes. Of course I knew what I was supposed to do. Show me a teenager who doesn't and I'll show you an idiot too dumb to survive.)

He kept going and going, thoroughly enjoying himself. He also had the gall to suggest that I liked what he was doing, which I promptly denied. He just laughed and did something that made me give an involuntary squeak of surprise. He laughed and kept on driving into me.

A certain friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, had assured me that boys can only last a minute or two. Knowing the amount of experience she'd had I believed her. Tony was now demonstrating that she'd never experienced him in action as he was certainly going for more than a couple of minutes. The rotten man seemed tireless.

He kept going and I struggle to keep my mouth shut not wanting to encourage by screaming at him to do more, even if it was what I wanted. I was burning up inside and each time he rammed home I got hotter. Then all that explosive heat just swept through me, with me slapping a hand over my mouth to stop myself screaming out my climax.

Tony slowed to a stop, breathing hard. Had he climaxed as well? From the sticky feeling I thought the answer to that was yes. Well, of course it was. If he hadn't he wouldn't have stopped.

What do you say to a supposed friend who has just raped you, even if you did think it was something fantastic? I had no idea so I said nothing. Tony didn't have any problems finding his voice.

"You were absolutely marvellous," he told me. "We'll definitely have to do this again sometime, the sooner the better."

I just gaped at him. Was he kidding?

"You raped me," I pointed out.

"I know," he assured me, "and it was wonderful. I can't wait to do it again."

I just gaped at him, unable to believe my ears.

"If you're worried that Brian will talk about this, don't be. I'll let him know that while he ran like a rabbit I calmly picked up our epees and strolled off, leaving you to get dressed. I don't see that he needs to know anything else happened. I'll also warn him we could get into trouble if he talks about it."

That was actually a relief. I could just see Brian boasting about seeing me naked. I almost felt cordial towards Tony at that point. Almost.

"So," he said. "Do you often walk through the woods? I'm just asking so I know if I'm likely to find you here again. I often stroll through them and some company would be appreciated."

I bet it would but I didn't think the company would be me.


Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers