Black Lotus Pt. 02

Story Info
Maid moves in with teenage boy.
1.6k words
4.26
11.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Malati a little less than an hour to get her stuff. Two old suitcases and a small cloth handbag. As we sat on my bed resting, I decided to get something off my head. I looked at my beautiful girlfriend( yes, I thought of her as my girlfriend now ) and said, " Listen carefully Malati, I think we are very attracted to each other both sexually and emotionally. But we need to agree to some house rules if we are to stay under the same roof. First you will stop calling me sir. Second you will have to cook for me and remember to do the household chores. And finally I have some sexual fantasies that I would like to have fulfilled, most of them at night."

Malati looked at me and smiled " Alright babe, what kind of kinky stuff are you into". I told her that I was into BDSM and loved a little mistress and sub roleplay and that I wanted to worship her dirtiest and most intimate places ( hey! Don't judge me). We agreed that our safeword was Grapes ( I hated grapes ) and that she would have to stop immediately and check on me.

Then suddenly out of the blue Malati slapped me hard and ordered me to kiss her feet. I knelt in front of her and started kissing her foot from toes, licking them and sucking them like a toddler sucking his popsicle. Her black feet stank and that heightened my arousal. I always knew I was into weird shit but to actually worship feet was something else. I went up to her knees and reached her inner thigh. As I peppered her thighs with pecks and kisses I could smell her sex which was only inches away from my face.

Her worn down white cotton panties were drenched completely and I can smell here arousal from my position. She was this wet for me? An average looking Indian teenager who spends half of his day memorising shit from textbooks and then jacks off his frustration before going to sleep.

As I was thinking all of this, suddenly Malati grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me to lay down on my single bed. I kept watching as she slowly peeled off her clothing, painfully teasingly and sat right in front of me. There she was, all in her nude glory, chocolate skin glistening with sweat and her big black eyes looking with an unknown ferocity that gave me chills. I was rock hard and my 6 inch boner was threatening to rip out of my boxers, when suddenly she leaned down to give me a kiss. Her tongue probed in my mouth and wrestled with mine, as she slowly sucked the breadth out of me. All the while she was just in her panties.

I slowly traveled down to her nipples and large areolas and licked them, very slowly while subjecting her to the same teasing she had done to me earlier. I cupped her fleshy cheeks and started spanking them slightly, and they started jiggling. I kept groping her fleshy orbs as I suckled on to her brown mammaries while she softly kept moaning my name while gently caressing my head. Then she moved off me and took of her panties.

I could see her sex glistening with her ambrosia, her nectar which I was dying to taste. Perhaps she had the uncanny ability to read mind because the next second she straddled my face while facing my feet. I got lost in the glistening pink folds as she pressed on my face and started to ride me. I grabbed her big black asscheeks and started licking her pussy frantically. She tasted like an old bottle of wine, earthy yet very sweet with a citrus kick to it. As she leaned back a bit, my nose came in contact with her anal ring. It stank of sweat and excrement, yet that smell turned me on even more( I told you I was into weird shit).

As I continued licking her lovehole, Malati started pressing her clit on my chin, trying to get herself off while moaning loudly. She pulled down my boxers and took them off as my erection finally got rid of the agonizing contraption of the underwear's fabric. She spit on her hand, grabbed my dick and moved forward a little bit. She started rubbing my shaft as her black asshole came into my view. It was pitch black and had hairs around it, possibly the poor woman couldn't shave it off herself. It was smelly and I took long deep sniffs of it, smelling it and loving it. It felt right! I was worshipping the anus of my maid who was almost double my age and well below my social standards. The taboo nature of it turned me on like crazy!!! And I could'nt wait to have a taste.

Again she read my mind, because in the next second I heard her almost yell " Lick my dirty asshole, bitch" and then put her full weight on my face. I snaked my tongue into her pucker and rimmed its crinkled edges. She tasted earthy and bitter, and full of sweat. As I slowly rubbed my tongue flat right on her hole, she stopped jerking me and used both her hands to pincher her nipples. She ordered me to stroke myself but warned me not to cum by any means.

I probed my tongue inside her sweaty asshole, reveling in its bitter taste as she kept pressing her weight on my head with her big black cheeks. My dream had come true! I finally had a black curvy woman smothering me by sitting on my face all the while I was cleaning her anus. I kept licking in and out of her asshole as Malati kept bouncing on my tongue while pinching her nipples. She later told me that her nipples and her asshole were her main pleasure points, even more sensitive than her clitoral extension. After riding my face for quite a while she felt a shock of electricity rising deep from her bowels up to her chest and then radiating outwards. Her body shook, her asshole clenched on my tongue taking it even deeper into her rectum and then she came without even touching her clitoris. She was a squirter and expelled her ejaculate right on my chin and throat.

She took her time coming down from her high, panting and moaning softly, all the while sitting and smothering me. My nose was filled with the scent of her ass and cum and I almost passed when I felt her asshole clench and pucker and she farted right in my face. It stank of shit and was very pungent, yet I became even more hard and started dripping precum on my stomach. I heard Malati giggling as slowly descended from my face and dragged me to the bathroom.

She sat on the toilet and forced me to sit right between her legs. I watched with awe as I noticed a yellow stream of piss came out of her twat, like a waterfall forcing its way out of a mountain straight to the stream below. After she was done she ordered me to clean her pussy with my tongue. I licked her sour urine off her cunt without any hesitation, rather I was reveling in it. After I brought her to a second mini orgasm using my oral skills, she seemed pleased and whispered in my ear "Grapes". I knew our session had been wrapped up for the night. She then kissed my forehead and told me to wash my face. I was still rock hard and my balls were aching, but I did not complain. She led me to the bedroom and ordered me to lie down on the bed.

As I laid down on the bed, Malati went to my cupboard and took some Vaseline and then back to me rubbing it on my dick. I was so enthralled by thinking that she decided to give me a handjob that I was shocked to see Malati straddling my hips, pointing her pussy at the purple head of my dick, and a second later she sat down on it, enveloping all 6 inches of me in her loving warmth. I almost blacked the fuck out!!!! This felt soooo perfect, as if we were meant for each both physically and mentally. She finally took my virginity, the woman I loved and dreamed off finally took my virginity. She clenched her lower abdominal muscles and started riding me, grounding her hips back and forth. Her boobs were dangling in front of me and I instinctively took one of them in my mouth. She moaned and pressed my face to her chest harder and harder. She kept grinding her hips back and forth rotating them and sitting all the way down to my balls and clenching my shaft with her inner walls.

Both of us were on the edge and with one final thrust we came together, our love and lust mixing together creating something way more intoxicating and beautiful. Both of us laid down, tired yet contented. Malati pressed my head to her chest and I took of her nipples in my mouth instinctually and suckled softly. My dick was still inside her and I had no intention of taking it out. She tenderly stroked my head while breastfeeding me, and I started to feel maternal warmth from this woman. She was no longer just a woman but rather a Goddess. She gently stroked my head for a while then got up and went to make dinner. It had been only 6 hours and my sad and pathetic life had taken a U-turn. I have a woman who loves me and is a goddess in bed.