Black Lotus Pt. 03

Story Info
More kink, maid feeds teen with her ass.
1.7k words
4.58
9.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Malati reached the stove and started chopping up vegetables, I came behind her and hugged her waist. She smiled at me, gave me a little kiss and went back to her work. I slowly kissed her neck as she put the vegetables in boiling hot water and slowly and teasingly I drenched her back with little pecks and kisses and finally reached her big black ass. I took long licks of her asscheeks and I could hear her purr her satisfaction. I parted her asscheeks, and her black asshole winked at me as if inviting me for a feast. I couldn't resist myself and dove in.

I licked her asshole like a freak. I loved the bitter taste and the smell and the texture of her anus. My fair skin against her dark brown glistening skin turned me even on. For the life of me, I kept licking, probing all the way inside her dark hairy hole. She clenched her butthole and farted in my mouth again and then pushed me to the ground and sat on my face again. She clenched her butthole trapping my tongue right in. I kept sniffing her farts and they stank.

I was painfully hard and my jaw started to sore a little due to all the licking I had done but Malati kept smothering me. She kept sitting on my face while rubbing her clit very slowly. I kept licking my lover's anus and she farted in my mouth again, this time I tasted some anal mucosa on her anal sphincter. I kept sniffing her shitty aroma, it turned me fucking crazy and kept licking her ass even more. Finally when the dinner was ready, she got up from my face and went back to the lichen to get the dishes, or so I believed.

Malati brought a bowl and a plastic tube made of rubber. She put some Vaseline jelly on one end of the tube. The other end of the tube was attached to a rubber pouch with an additional valve. She filled the pouch with the soup she made for dinner and opened the valve to let the broth flow in the tube. Then she put the lubricated end inside her anus and pressed the valve. As a result the liquid now went inside her bowels like an enema.

This went on for about 30 seconds, until all the broth in the tube was inside her ass. Then she took out the tube and squatted on the bowl and asked me to lick her anus from behind. I did so and after a couple of licks she pushed me away and expelled all the broth into the bowl. Finally she asked me to lick her anus clean with my tongue and I did so without complaint. Finally she got up to the table and started eating while ordering me to have my half from the bowl. I greedily knelt towards the bowl and lapped it up like a hungry dog. She smiled and finished her dinner.

We cleaned the dishes together and went to bed. Malati sat on my face again and smothered me while she started jerking me. The pungent smell of her anal region filled my lungs and somehow I felt secure under her ass. She kept riding my face for a while and then suddenly got off. She went out of the room and came back with a cucumber and vaseline. I was ordered to lay on my back and the next thing I felt were her cool finger on my asshole rubbing some gel. She slowly rubbed the gel on my ass and generously put some on the cucumber. I knew where this was going but decided to stay shut.

Malati slowly pushed the cucumber inside my asshole, and it stung like a bitch, I was getting ripped into two. However after a while the fruit started hitting my prostate and my dick was starting to get hard again. I loved getting fucked in my ass by my love, as gay as it might sound. Then she took the cucumber out of me leaving me feeling empty. I was just about to complain when I shuddered at the feeling of a wet tongue on my asshole. Malati was licking my ass! I brought my knees even higher as Malati probed her tongue into me. After a while she again stuffed the cucumber right in my asshole and kept pumping hard.

I was getting fucked like a greedy bottom and was enjoying every second of it. She kept twisting and pushing the cucumber and it hit the right spots. It was a few seconds before my cock exploded without even getting touched and it was so intense I almost passed out. She slowly pulled out of my ass and sucked on the cucumber, tasting my juices. Then kept it aside and laid down beside me snuggling me. We held each other and I remembered smiling like an idiot before slumber took over.

In the morning next day I woke up to a feeling of an intense pleasure from my asshole. I turned over to see Malati licking my ass. She smiled at me and kept going. After a while she stopped and straddled my head. She brought her pussy close to my mouth and I started licking it, worshipping every atom in those pink folds. She started moaning softly and pressed down harder. I kept licking her sweet and tangy juices and then took my tongue up towards her asshole. As I rimmed her, I put two fingers inside her pussy and started fucking her with my fingers. After a while her asshole clenched on my tongue and she came hard almost crushing my fingers. We looked at each other with passion, and kissed softly.

As the sun came in through the blinds, the rays illuminating her dark body making her look like a golden deity, sculpted to be worshipped. We kissed for a long time and finally made our way to the bathroom. It was a public holiday, which meant our college was closed and that I could enjoy time with my black beauty. As I got the shower started Malati sat on the toilet and took a piss. I was entranced and my dick got rock hard. She noticed my erection and simply laughed.

As she joined me in the shower, we kissed and groped each other's body. I took her boobs in my hands and started kneading them. She moaned softly and kissed me harder. We kissed like two lost lovers under the shower, sharing our carnal heat balanced by the cold water cascading down our body. Malati held me by the shoulders as I cupped her asscheeks and slowly parted them to rub my fingers on her crack. I ran my fingers along the rim of her hairy asshole feeling every ridge and crease, every little fold of the skin around her rosebud. I took some soap in my middle finger and rubbed it on her black shithole before putting it inside. She moaned it my mouth as I massaged her rectum with my finger. She pushed her black ass hard towards my hand and I increased the pace slightly harder.

She started moaning even louder, "Fuck me baby, put your finger deeper in my shithole, fuck my ass with your fingers" and so I did. I put two fingers in and started fucking her hole harder. After a while she put her hands on my shoulders forcing me to sit on the floor. Then she squatted on my dick and sucked it in her pussy. We fucked like bitches in heat. She rode me like I was a sex toy, a mere human dildo. She bounced up and down hard on my dick as she rode me, clenching my cock with her vaginal muscles. I bent forward and took her black nipples in my mouth as I let her bounce on my cock. I suckled on them like a hungry baby. She grinded her hips back and forth and even gyrated her lower abdomen on my phallus, drowning me in an endless sea of ecstasy. I knew I was close and couldn't hold out much longer.

I picked her up, bent her towards the wall and started fucking her from behind. I had a brilliant view of her big black buttocks from this angle. She was cursing at the top of her voice as I wrecked her pussy, drowning her in a sea of pleasure. I wet my left thumb and rubbed and tickled her asshole as I continued boning her. Malati was moaning loudly as her asshole was stimulated along with the the wreckage I was causing in her vagina. I fucked her long and hard until she clenched around her shaft and squirted her fluids out. I couldn't hold any longer and squirted in her pussy again. We held each other and kissed softly throughout the next few minutes.

After we finished the shower she cooked us breakfast which I swallowed as it was ridiculously delicious. While she started cleaning up the dishes I went to the residential medical store to purchase some anti progesterone pills and some condoms. I was stupid not to use a condom last night, what if she had STD's. I decided to do a blood test in the evening.

I bought some groceries and returned to my apartment. I saw Malati cleaning the room and as she was busy wiping, I ogled her ass for quite some time. She had dressed properly in a pink saree and had just noticed that I was in the room ogling her. She got up, smiled at me and with her fingers pointed to the bedroom. I laid on the bed waiting for her instruction. She ordered me to lie on the floor and I realised she had entered into her domina mode. I laid on the cold hard floor as she straddled my face, lifted her clothes, removed her panties and pissed in my mouth. I swallowed every drop of her urine. And then she ordered me to lick her pussy which I did and only after back to back 2 orgasms did she let me go. As she started preparing for lunch I went to my study table, took out my notes and engrossed myself in my work for the next 2 hours.