Black Love In Florida

Story Info
Haitian gal Marjorie seduces mixed hottie Randolph.
1.2k words
2.77
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

The lives of Black men and Black women living in the United States of America are never easy. Haitians, African Americans, Kenyan, Somali, Senegalese, Congolese, Afro-Brazilians, Afro-Latinos, Nigerians, Jamaicans, Trinidadians and Afro-Cubans, they come from diverse backgrounds and their lived experiences vary. There are certain common threads among all of them. No Black person living in American society can escape racism regardless of their education level, their income level, or their connections. The system was purposefully engineered against them. Of course, being ambitious, courageous and fearless, Black men and Black women learn to thrive in this hostile environment.

Randolph Masterson was born in the City of Miami, Florida, to a white mother, Eileen Masterson, and a Haitian father, Joseph Jean-Francois. He grew up to be tall and handsome, a brown-skinned, green-eyed young man with a stylish Afro and thick beard. Randolph Masterson dreamed of attending FAMU, which he visited with his parents when he was younger. FAMU is to Florida what Morehouse College and Spelman College are to Georgia. Randolph enrolled at Miami Dade College instead, and thought it was a boring place until he met Marjorie Seide...

"Eat this pussy," Marjorie Seide said, spreading her thick thighs invitingly. Randolph Masterson nodded and got on his knees. The six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy, dark-skinned Marjorie is horny as hell and doesn't like to be kept waiting. Haitian women can be like that sometimes. There's no getting around that simple fact. Randolph inhaled Marjorie's scent and then buried his face between her legs. Marjorie sighed happily as Randolph ate her pussy like a hungry man. As a freakish summer storm raged across Florida, the two of them got down and dirty.

"Oh yeah," Randolph said, and he grinned as he lathered Marjorie's pussy with his tongue. Marjorie lay there, moaning in pleasure and rubbing her erect nipples as Randolph ate her out. Randolph ate Marjorie's pussy like his life depended on it. Afterwards, the tall and lean young African American man looked at the horny, demanding Haitian woman. Time for a brother to get some pussy. Marjorie looked at Randolph and smirked before reaching for his erect member. Thanking his lucky stars, Randolph just rolled with it.

"Got a little treat for you," Marjorie said to Randolph as she pushed him down on the bed. Randolph lay there with a big grin on his face as Marjorie took his dick into her mouth. Marjorie worked her magic on Randolph and soon had him hard as a rock. Next, Randolph grabbed a condom and smiled as Marjorie got on all fours. The African American stud playfully smacked the curvy Haitian gal's thick round ass. Marjorie purred like a kitten and shot Randolph a wicked, lustful grin. Yeah, this diva was absolutely ready to get fucked.

"Hmm, such a thick ass," Randolph said, and he rubbed his hard dick against Marjorie's ass before sliding into her pussy from behind. Marjorie groaned deeply as Randolph gripped her hips and began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Randolph was all smiles as he thrust his hard dick into Marjorie, who kept grinding her big ass against his groin. Marjorie's thick, heart-shaped Haitian booty gave Randolph a great visual to work with as he fucked her passionately. Let the good times frigging roll, for real.

"Fuck me harder," Marjorie demanded, and Randolph was more than happy to oblige. The curvaceous, wild young Haitian woman shrieked passionately as Randolph went to town on her, slamming his hard dick into her sweet pussy. Haitian women can be difficult sometimes but they most definitely got some good pussy. Like a lot of dudes in Miami, Randolph tried Haitian pussy once and got hooked. Nowadays, this African American exclusively chases Haitian pussy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Much later, Marjorie and Randolph lay on the bed, sweaty and tired but happy as can be. Everyone is all smiles in the aftermath of a good fuck. A while ago, the two of them met, one fine day inside the Miami-Dade College library. Randolph was drawn to the tall, sexy Marjorie and had to holler. They exchanged numbers and soon became fuck buddies. Marjorie wasn't looking for a boyfriend but she liked having good dick on a regular basis. Randolph informed Marjorie that he respected her choices and meant it. They've been in each other's lives ever since.

"I ordered us some Chinese on Uber Eats," Randolph said to Marjorie, who lay next to him. lighting a blunt, Marjorie smiled at Randolph and thanked him. Twenty minutes later, the deliveryman came to the door and Randolph greeted him in a T-shirt and shorts. Thanking the delivery driver, Randolph tipped him five bucks and then went back inside. The two plates of shrimp fried rice, orange chicken and egg rolls smelled good. When Randolph brought the food to the bedroom in trays, he was in for a surprise.

"Got us some Hennessy and Pepsis," Marjorie said as Randolph joined her on the bed. The two of them kissed and then ate together while watching TV. There was a rerun of the hit television series Dark Matter. The one where one of the heroes, the feisty Asian gal with super powers, gets taken over by an evil alien organism. The two fuck buddies ate and drank while watching the episode. Randolph watched the show intently, oblivious to the sidelong glances that Marjorie discreetly gave him. What is this horny, freaky woman up to? Women and their games, for real.

"This feels nice," Randolph said to Marjorie, as he grabbed the remote and changed channels. Randolph flipped channels and finally landed on something interesting. Boxing experts were discussing the possibility of a tournament in Saudi Arabia which would pit the best heavyweight boxers against each other. Anthony Joshua would finally face his long-time detractor Deontay Wilder, and Oleksander Usyk would finally pit his skills as a tactician against the brilliant fighting strategies and titanic prowess of Tyson Fury.

"Amen to that," Marjorie said absentmindedly. Randolph looked at her, smiled and resumed watching the boxing documentary. Marjorie lay next to Randolph, and smiled. Truth be told, when she got with him, she surprised herself. Marjorie has been with both women and men, more women than men in fact, but Randolph was the first Black man she'd ever been with. Marjorie's Afrocentric looks and dark skin got her overlooked by many of the African Americans she knew while growing up, while a lot of white guys and white girls found her hot. The forthrightly bisexual Marjorie mainly dated whites and Asians. Randolph, a mixed-race brother with a thing for dark-skinned chicks, simply swept Marjorie off her feet...

What does the future entail for Marjorie Seide and her part-time boo, Randolph Masterson? Nobody knows. The future is forever in motion and nobody can predict it for sure. Marjorie Seide wants to become a nurse after graduating from Miami Dade College, and Randolph Masterson wants to become an attorney. Since FAMU won't have him, Randolph aims for the prestigious University of Florida Law School. Randolph and Marjorie are having a good time together and that's all there is to it. No possessiveness, no jealousy and no hate. Keeping things casual but respectful is the best way to go.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers