All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 19'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad you're back, please continue!

Don't let those with negative comments bother you. The story and the visual effects pf what happened to you are humiliating but it is really how weak us white boi's have become to superior black "studs" and our white women know this now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please Kill This?

This is so sad and predictible Just please put a bullet in it. Kind of like your wife did to your marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a spine perhaps?

by the ending to your last entry i have a feeling you're finally going to to ban the other husbands together and give this bully the ass-kicking he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad You're Back

Very glad to see you continuing this amusing story. Hope more parts will be coming soon.

submale45submale45over 12 years ago
Good continuation

This was a well written continuation.

I had expected and hoped Julie would move back in, but obviously Trey isn't yet 'done' with Julie. So I guess wimpy white boy will have to wait.

I had been hoping to read more about the Black Jacques club, and the wimp learned and saw the things he dreaded. Especially the part when the wimp learns that Trey has fathered 2 more kids (that the woman in the lavender mini-skirt didn't know about at the time perhaps).

I don't think the wimp has the spine to gang up with the other husbands and do something about the situation. There are enough indications in the story that this won't happen, regardless of what some of the posters here are begging for.

The status of the women on the Black Jacques club website as "mother of so-many" was kind of incomplete, and left room open (deliberately, I suspect) for some of them potentially being married (to a wimpy white boy, like Julie and Richard). Am hoping the wimp finds out the "hard" way, like running into the woman in the lavender skirt in a mall with her white boy wimp husband and "their" little son. The wimp would already be dreading this internally, in all likelihood.

Julie's profile description as "belongs to Trey" was also quite revealing. She obviously thinks of herself as "Trey's bitch" by now. Which in itself should be pretty humiliating for any man, that his wife thinks of herself as "another man's bitch". But really, the wimp has gone far past that stage by now, whether he realizes it or not, especially from Julie's point of view.

Julie's seen the following transformation: a person who cleans up Trey's seat from seat benchs, a person who just lets Trey stuff his asscheeks into his face, a person who washes her lipstick stains from Trey's underwear. What kind of person does that? A BITCH.

In her mind, the man she's married to is already Trey's bitch.

When she sees Trey talking to her bitch husband with Trey's underwear on his face, she sees Trey "training" another of his bitches.

Am hoping Trey takes the training of Julie's bitch husband to higher levels, and also starts using Julie to train her bitch husband. His balls and must already be shrinking and shrivelling, It would only be a matter of time before the bitch could start wearing underwear appropriate for a bitch, and not feel uncomfortable...atleast, not feel any stretch down there. But Trey couldn't 'enforce' this from his Condo, so it would be easier to take the bitch's training to this stage if Julie moves back in with her bitch husband.

Also, once the bitch realizes he's being bitch trained, he will also start dreading (at-least, till the first time) about one of the ultimate bitch activities that he's seen Julie do many times: sucking a man's cock.

It's only a matter of time before his position as another of Trey's bitches is established in that manner. The bitch may complain about the idea now, but the bitch did complain likewise about washing a man's delicate underwear, not knowing how to do it etc...end of the day, the bitch came through and got trained for that bitch activity,, and would get trained for this bitch activity as well.

Am hoping for more involvement from Julie over time, in the bitch training of her bitch husband. Thanks for continuing the story, eagerly awaiting further developments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.....

.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Move Ahead

The story has great potential but it is moving so slow that despite liking the story I am about to stop reading it. 3 pages on washing bikinis is too much. Please pick up the pace.

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 12 years ago
Re Move ahead. 3 pages of washing the bikini is it? I might check this out...

though I have a horrible feeling it may not be what I expect. I'm giving you a few stars anyway for the fun you're having ya fucking old pervy wimp. Not being hostile, I know you like being called that.) BACA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
leaves me

breathless breathless breathless

tcitalianguytcitalianguyover 12 years ago
........

It's like a horrible accident. You don't want to look, but you can't look away. I see it and I read it and am thinking this man is delusional. He must have grown up in a completely white area. Thank god I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood where I learned to see through all the bullshit they spew.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago

I must admit if I hear 'I couldn't be more humiliated' or 'my feeling of defeat couldn't have been greater' only for it to be greater on the next page, once more I am going to top myself. That said this is so damn compelling for all its faults, deep plot holes, and ropey writing it has elements that are right at the core (at least for many) of suspense and erotic arousal. Aren't we made to work for it mind.

Now a few points.

1) On the club site surely wimp would have wanted to see what it said about the other wives on their profiles knowing you aren't alone in this pain which is why he is seeking out the other husbands surely.

2) Ignoring the other wives in these chapters is such a big mistake as it could put such suspense and imagination second hand regarding J into the story without having to involve Julie directly and while so doing replacing drawn out bikini washing with some erotic variation on the theme. Why does he never see the other wives going off with? to this club or out by the pool. Seeing his or associates control over them could be another shock to his system, maybe seeing a few of the husbands accepting their wives role etc, etc. Various hot scenarios here I think as we see the other wives debased or at least hints of it. What about a pool party at the condo as complete contrast to that original one when T appeared.

3) Can we not change to the point where wimp finally understands that he wont get Julie back at least on his terms and determines to move on/away but because of Trey's hold over the condo can still control him by his being unable to sell up. For example Trey offers then to buy it for 'his woman' to give him space at a much reduced fee and then being the only buyer available makes him do things to keep that option open.

Lets have a little lateral thinking here and less repetition, its like tumbleweed running through the condo as things stand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous