Black Master For Mixed Couples

Story Info
Black Master dominates White male/Black female couple.
1.1k words
3.46
6.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

"You're the Black Master and I am your worthless White slave," Devin Simmons said, and the pale-skinned, red-haired bisexual White dude bowed before Master Clayton. This is interracial cuckold fun at its best. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned African American man grinned, pleased to see the bisexual White dude bowing before him. The Black Master knew he was in for a wild and fun night. This is the way things ought to be. This is the new world order. Master Clayton whipped out his long and thick Black cock, and Devin knelt before him. The White male slave knows what to do in order to keep his Black master happy. Devin's wife Angela watched, fascinated by the proceedings.

"Suck that big Black cock," said Angela Simard-Simmons, and the curvy, brown-skinned biracial woman grinned as her husband Devin began sucking Master Clayton's big Black cock. Angela is a curvy, sexy lady of African and European descent. This brown-skinned beauty has curves galore and big tits plus a big round ass that porn stars would envy. Angela sounds like quite the party in and of herself. The curvy and busty, biracial beauty is really into bisexual men, both Black and White. Leaning back on her chair, Angela began fingering her pussy as she watched Devin suck Master Clayton's cock. A lot of women like watching men suck cock and Angela is definitely one of them. Nothing wrong with that at all.

"Hell yeah," said Master Clayton, and he grinned as Devin sucked his cock. Angela got so turned on that she joined her man. The sexy interracial couple sucked the big Black man's big Black together. Nothing quite like interracial bisexual harmony. Master Clayton groaned as Angela and Devin sucked his cock and balls. He warned them that he was about to cum and they just kept on sucking. Moments later, Master Clayton came, blowing his load all over Devin and Angela's faces. The happy couple grinned and licked the Black Master's cum off of each other's faces. Good times, folks.

"Fuck my wife," Devin said, and he stroked his cock as Angela got on all fours, offering herself to Master Clayton. The big and tall Black man stroked his cock as he admired the curvaceous, biracial beauty's fine body and thick round ass. Master Clayton gripped Angela's wide hips and entered her with a swift thrust. The curvy woman groaned as the big Black man began fucking the hell out of her. Angela likes the feel of a thick cock and doesn't care whether it's a Black one or a White one. The biracial beauty doesn't discriminate and welcomes dicks of all colors as long as they're hard and dick. Master Clayton grinned and smacked Angela's big brown ass as he fucked her. Mixed chicks most definitely got booty!

"Watch me fuck your mixed wife, you silly White boy," Master Clayton said, and Devin drew closer. The wimpy White dude smiled and continued to stroke his White cock while watching the big Black man fuck the hell out of his gorgeous mixed-race wife. Angela screamed passionately as Master Clayton rammed his big Black cock into her pussy. After a while, Master Clayton felt like trying something new. He pulled his big Black cock out of Angela's creamy pussy and told her to spread them cheeks. That's right, the big Black man is about to bust the sexy mixed lady's cheeks. Is there anything wrong with that? Nah, it's absolutely cool.

"Hmm, yeah, fuck my butt hole," Angela squealed as Master Clayton filled her booty hole with his strong Black cock. Devin got so turned on that he drew closer, smelling both his wife's ass and the Black Master's cock as some serious ass fucking went on. Master Clayton fucked Angela's asshole until the big-booty mixed chick tapped out. As Master Clayton's cock exited her booty hole, Angela farted a little bit. That's right, some women fart when a big Black cock exits their butt hole and Angela is one of them. Master Clayton made Devin suck his cock, right out of Angela's backdoor. Let the submissive bisexual White husband of the mixed woman make himself useful by sucking the Black master's big Black cock.

"I love the taste of my wife's ass on your cock, sir," Devin said to Master Clayton as she sucked him off. Master Clayton smiled at Devin as the skinny White dude sucked his cock. Meanwhile, Angela watched the two of them. The curvy biracial beauty lay there, fondling her big tits with one hand and fingering her wet, hairy pussy with the other. Devin sucked Master Clayton's big Black cock until he came. When Master Clayton came, Devin drank every last drop of his cum. The big Black man sighed in pleasure. Some of these bisexual White guys are really good at sucking big Black cocks. Their skill at sucking big Black cock is only surpassed by that of horny White women. It's a hard truth among cock suckers everywhere.

"I want to watch you fuck," Angela said, and Master Clayton and Devin exchanged a grin. The big Black man grabbed the skinny White guy's cock and began stroking him. Without further ado, Master Clayton began sucking Devin's pale cock. Sometimes the same big Black men who fuck hot women and get their big Black cocks sucked by White males feel like switching up. Devin smiled as Master Clayton sucked his pale cock. After Master Clayton got him good and hard, Devin put the big Black man on all fours. Do White cocks fit inside the butt holes of strong Black men? Only one way to find out!

"Oh yes, fill my Black ass with your big White cock," Master Clayton groaned as Devin fucked him good. The skinny White dude gripped the big Black man's wide hips and thrust his pale cock up his Black ass. Angela watched, fingering her wet pussy while the man on man freaky fun went on. Devin fucked Master Clayton real good, ramming his big White cock up his Black ass. A lot of gay Black men and bisexual Black men secretly crave big White cocks up their asses and Master Clayton is one of them. Devin fucked Master Clayton's Black ass until the big Black man tapped out. Hmm, good times.

After this memorable event, Master Clayton grew closer to his good friends Devin Simmons and Angela Simard-Simmons. Master Clayton isn't one of those boring Black Masters who holds back in the bedroom because of some macho bullshit. Master Clayton fucks Angela in every hole she's got, and also fucks Devin's ass, and it's all good. Sometimes, Devin fucks both Angela's ass and Master Clayton's ass because, dammit, a lot of mixed women and Black men enjoy big White cocks. Anybody has the right to fuck any consenting adult who gets into bed with them, race, religion or culture be damned. It's the progressive thing to do!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers