All Comments on 'Black Master SHANGO Ch. 02'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nigerian Trash

Try to conquer blacks in Africa and don't ever go to other places until you can prove you are a STUD KING in your own home.Racist shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Have you looked in the mirror lately? Can you honestly say this shit turns you on? if so you must be one fucked up freak. Go back to Nigeria and try and make a living writing racist stories. A stray bulllet might just blast what is left of your brain out of the back of your head. That happens a lot in Africa doesn't it? that's why you are safe and sound in the 'West'. You are really pathetic, or maybe you are white? and this is all some pathetic 'game' you are playing.

mstrb77mstrb77about 12 years ago
Wife's enjoyment

My wife really enjoyed it when we rented our 2 bed rooms to 4 black men that were going to college for senior year. They were from Africa. within a couple of weeks she was on her back for the first one and then all 4 were fucking her daily for the school year. When they graduated they had family members there and they stayed with us and my wife was passed from one to another of the male group, yes we had a large house at theat time. There were the 4 students, 4 fathers, and 5 more family, male, friends. They stayed for 10 days and I saw her get fucked by all of them almost every day, with the female part of the group watching as well and urging their man on to fill her white cunt with their baby making cum.

Idon't like the word slave, etc, used but the story was nice to read.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011about 12 years ago
loved it

Loved the story. I couldn't get enough. Would love to hear more about how the hubby gets degraded further. Would love to be in Tim's shoes.

marypatmnmarypatmnover 11 years ago
mary for black men

I need ablack man to fuck me likek this to Mary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boy was that stupid.

And you wonder why so many black men get shot? This crap is why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes

If you are a woman who has not been fucked by a black bull it is impossible to describe the exquisite pleasure. I was a slut to a 42 year old Nigerian for 2 years. Impossible to forget.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous