Black Muslim Couple Getting Bi

Story Info
Fairuza and hubby Shariff try Niles big white cock.
1.6k words
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Fairuza Al-Adnan and Shariff Ali are a black Canadian Muslim couple exploring the fetish and swingers lifestyle in the City of Montreal, Quebec. They've already done the wife swap thing and found it quite fun. Shariff has fucked other men's wives while Fairuza watched. Fairuza has also fucked other men while Shariff watched. They've also done threesomes with hot single women, and had a blast. As Shariff recently informed Fairuza of his bicuriosity, they're exploring the road less traveled. Threesomes involving two bisexual men and a hot woman who participates in the action instead of just watching. That's why they sought out Niles Oldman, a bisexual fella who's quite fond of couples.

"I'm a gentleman by day and something of a deviant by night," Niles Oldman said, smiling. Seated across from him, Fairuza Al-Adnan and Shariff Ali nodded in agreement. The thirty-something Black Canadian couple quietly assessed their new acquaintance. Tall, slim, silver-haired and blue-eyed, Niles looked downright benign in a college professor or hometown librarian kind of way. Hard to believe that Niles is the freaky bisexual guy that all of Fetlife has heard about in terms of exploits. This ought to be interesting...

Niles has a lot of pictures of himself with couples, and seems quite fond of the non-white ones. When Fairuza and Shariff first browsed Niles profile, they were fascinated by pictures of him with a Filipino couple. Niles licked a sexy, big-booty Filipina lady's pussy while a muscular, tattooed Filipino guy fucked him up the ass. In another photo, Niles fucked a Latino guy up the ass with his big white cock while a sexy Latin woman made the same Latino guy suck her strap-on dildo. Yup, Fairuza and Shariff knew they came to the right place when they met Niles...

"Sounds good to me," said Fairuza, and the tall, curvy and dark-skinned, dreadlocked black woman exchanged a look with her boyfriend. Shariff nodded in agreement with Fairuza while maintaining eye contact with Niles. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular, bald-headed black gentleman sipped his tea but otherwise didn't say much. After discussing things online and on the phone, the three of them finally met in person. Niles appeared to be an okay sort, contrasting sharply with his online persona. The pictures on Niles profile would put a porn star to shame. The dude is really into couples in a big way...

"Let's get to it, then," Shariff said in his characteristic deep voice, and Niles grinned while Fairuza nodded. The three of them left the restaurant in downtown Montreal together and headed to a nearby hotel. What followed was a steamy three-way which would be talked about for ages. A lot of bisexual black men hide their other side from the black women they date or are married to. A lot of the time, it's because those same black women, while fully supportive of girly gay men, tend to lose their minds when they find out that some handsome, masculine black men go both ways. Fairuza isn't like those ladies. Nope, much to Shariff's good fortune, Fairuza is open-minded and freaky...

"Chemistry is everything," Niles said, and after undressing, he showed Fairuza and Shariff what he was made of. Shariff sat there and watched as Fairuza undressed, revealing her curvy body. Niles sucked on Fairuza's tits and then fingered her pussy. Fairuza lay there, moaning in pleasure as Niles brought his face to her crotch and inhaled her scent. Without further ado, Niles began eating Fairuza's sweet pussy. A lot of guys who claim to be bisexual are really all about the dick but Niles isn't like that. Niles loves the ladies and eating pussy is a lot of fun.

"Hmm, go for it," Fairuza whispered as Niles sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. Meanwhile, Shariff watched the action while stroking his big black cock. Fairuza smiled at Shariff and beckoned for him to join the action. Shariff came along and Fairuza grabbed his long and thick, veiny black cock. Niles continued to lather Fairuza's pussy with his tongue but chanced a glance at Shariff's cock, which Fairuza stroked before taking into her mouth. Shariff grinned as Fairuza sucked his dick while Niles continued to eat her pussy. For the sexually adventurous trio, the fun was just beginning...

"I can help you with that," Niles said to Fairuza, after giving her pussy a thorough lick-down. Fairuza, her mouth still full of Shariff's dick, could only nod. Shariff grinned as Fairuza and Niles joined forces to wrangle his big black cock. How about that? A sexy black woman and a white guy are sucking a big black cock together instead of bickering over race or gender or sexuality issues. While fellating Shariff alongside Fairuza, Niles slid a finger up the black man's ass. Shariff groaned but did not protest as Niles fingered his ass while sucking his big black dick. Niles found that very promising...

"I want you both to fuck me," Fairuza demanded, after fellating Shariff, and both Shariff and Niles were down with that. The sexy, curvy and big-bottomed black woman got on all fours, totally ready to fuck. Fairuza grabbed Niles long and thick white cock and began sucking him off while Shariff took her from behind. Grabbing Fairuza's wide hips, Shariff thrust his big black dick into her sweet pussy. Fairuza's big black booty bounced every time Shariff slammed his big black dick into her. Niles smiled at Shariff as they entertained Fairuza together. Good times, for real...

"I love this ass," Shariff groaned, and he smacked Fairuza's big ass as he fucked her. Fairuza meanwhile deep throated Niles big white cock and massaged his balls. The three of them tried other things together afterwards. Niles lay flat on the hotel bed and after rolling a condom on his cock, Fairuza straddled him. The sexy black woman impaled herself on the white dude's cock and began riding him. Meanwhile, Shariff came up behind Fairuza and admired her big black ass.

"Fuck my ass," Fairuza demanded, and Shariff grinned, mesmerized by that big beautiful ass of hers. After lubricating spreading Fairuza's ass cheeks and lubricating her asshole, Shariff put on a condom, and then slid his dick into her backdoor. Fairuza shuddered as Shariff's big black dick popped into her asshole while Niles big white cock filled her pussy. The sexy, curvy and big-bottomed black woman was on cloud nine, for real. Niles sucked on Fairuza's big tits as he slammed his big white cock into her pussy. The two men fucked their favorite lady like there was no tomorrow, until Fairuza basically tapped out. With a sore pussy and an even sorer asshole, the sexy black lady needed a break...

"That was awesome, but wait, it gets better," Niles assured Fairuza and Shariff during the interlude. As Fairuza looked on, Niles grabbed Shariff's big black cock and sucked him off. At the same time, Niles fingered Shariff's asshole, causing the big black man to moan. Niles worked his magic on Shariff, until he deemed him ready. Grabbing a new condom and lubricant, Niles put Shariff on all fours and admired the big black man's smooth ass. Niles doesn't discriminate when it comes to booty. Male or female, black or white or brown, Niles fucks them all...

"Watch me get fucked," Shariff said to Fairuza, who smiled and nodded. The sexy black woman fingered her wet pussy while watching Niles slide his thick white cock into Shariff's ass. The big black man groaned as a big white cock entered his asshole. Niles winked at Fairuza as he gripped Shariff's hips and began fucking him. This was Niles first time doing a bisexual threesome with a black couple and he savored the experience. Shariff moaned in pleasure as Niles fucked him up the ass. Fairuza got so turned on that she joined the action.

"Hmm, that's hot, I want some of that," Fairuza said, and she grabbed Shariff's big black cock and began sucking him off. Meanwhile, Niles plunged his big white cock into the depths of Shariff's ass. Virgin booty, whether male or female, is what this bisexual stud lives for. Overwhelmed by the feel of Fairuza's soft lips around his big black dick and the pounding of Niles big white cock up his ass, Shariff screamed in pleasure. The horny black woman and the freaky white dude joined forces to show the bicurious black man a good time, and didn't let up until he tapped out.

"Most intense stuff ever, for real," Shariff said as he lay there, sandwiched between his lady Fairuza and their new friend Niles. Smiling, Niles nodded at Shariff and Fairuza, happily welcoming them to the bisexual lifestyle. Lots of seemingly mundane heterosexual couples are joining the bisexual lifestyle, whether it's the wife exploring women, or the husband exploring men, or both at the same time. Niles is thrilled to see Filipino couples, Latino couples, Arab couples and now Black Muslim couples exploring the bisexual lifestyle together. It's better when a man has the support of his wife in such things. It's more fun for a couple to explore together, instead of cheating and lying.

"Welcome to a brand new world, my friends," Niles said to Shariff and Fairuza, who grinned and nodded. The three of them hit the showers and then parted ways. Niles went back to Fetlife, where he prowls around looking for sexy women with straight-but-curious husbands and boyfriends. He's not trying to steal a lady's husband or a gentleman's wife. Nope, Niles is much smarter than that. The bisexual stud wants both the wife and the husband in his bed, and likes to keep everyone happy and satisfied with his unique talents. Care for a visit from Niles, folks?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Comes Home Drunk Wife comes home drunk to husband after a fun girls night out.in Loving Wives
Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 01 My hot Asian wife Tammy and I have our first MFM threesome.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Overheard Conversation Do we ever hear something good when we eavesdrop?in Loving Wives
The Ultimate Payback Fate provides the perfect payback for his cheating wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories