Black Muslim Lady into Bi Guys

Story Info
Zainab gets fucked by bi studs Rayshawn and James.
1.1k words
1.4
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

"Oh fuck," Jamal Monroe said, and the big and tall Jamaican-Canadian man groaned deeply as he got fucked in the ass. The person doing the fucking is none other than Jamal's good friend Zainab Osman. The six-foot-tall, slender and brown-skinned, big-booty Somali Muslim woman is doing her thing. A few days ago, when Jamal Monroe confessed to Zainab Osman that he had some Black Femdom fantasies, he had no idea what he was in for. Zainab Osman, one of those lovely Somali Muslim ladies who wear the Hijab and appear so pious and chaste, is actually a sex freak. This is what ladies like that get up to behind closed doors. You've been warned.

"Shut up," Zainab Osman said, grinning as she slammed the dildo up Jamal's ass. The big Black man had a big ass and Zainab has been wanting to peg him for a while. Jamal moaned deeply and stroked his big Black cock as Zainab fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo. The two of them were so into each other that they didn't notice the arrival of their good friend Rayshawn Etienne. The tall, lanky and dark-skinned, dreadlocked young Haitian man flashed a cocky grin as he watched Zainab fuck Jamal with the strap-on dildo. Freaky shit like this is rare in the hood, or is it?

"Damn, that dildo feels huge," Jamal Monroe said, moaning like a bitch as Zainab Osman continued to peg him. The long and thick dildo filled the big Black man's asshole quite nicely. Jamal is finally discovering the dominant side of his favorite Somali Muslim woman. Zainab Osman gripped the big Black man's hips and thrust the strap-on dildo deep into his ass. Never let it be said that Somali Muslim women aren't good at pegging. Just ask Jamal here. The big Black man is huffing and puffing because the Somali Muslim beauty is pounding his ass like there's no tomorrow.

"You started the party without me," Rayshawn Etienne said, and he winked at Zainab, who gave him the thumbs up sign while pegging Jamal. Rayshawn unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Zainab licked her lips hungrily while watching Rayshawn stroke that thick Haitian dick of his. There's a lot of Haitian guys in the Montreal-Nord area and ladies all over the Province of Quebec know that Haitian men got really good dick. Jamal continued to moan and groan as Zainab plugged his ass with the dildo, but he also stared at Rayshawn dick. Yeah, it's that kind of party.

"Get over here," Zainab Osman said, as if Rayshawn Etienne needed any encouragement. The Haitian stud grinned and came forward, still stroking his big Black dick. Jamal Monroe looked at Rayshawn dick hungrily. Without waiting to be prompted, Jamal grabbed Rayshawn dick and took him into his mouth. Rayshawn smiled, pleased with this turn of events. Zainab felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as she watched Jamal suck Rayshawn big Black dick. Laughing, Zainab playfully smacked Jamal's big ass and thrust the dildo even deeper into his butt hole. Sometimes, Black Muslim women buy strap-on dildos and shove them up Black men's asses. The sky won't fall as a result of that. Let the freaky fun continue.

"Delicious," Jamal said, and he gave Rayshawn dick the deep throat treatment. The closeted Bisexual Jamaican stud can suck a mean dick and Rayshawn most definitely had no complaints. Zainab bucked her hips, slamming the dildo into the depths of Jamal's asshole. The Somali Muslim woman took the Jamaican dude's ass to pound town. Rayshawn sighed happily and then kissed Zainab passionately. The three of them continued with their fun. After a while, the Jamaican stud, the Haitian stud and the freaky Somali Muslim woman switched things up.

"I want some fun," Zainab said, and the tall, sexy Somali Muslim woman stripped down to her bra and panties...without removing her Hijab. Jamal and Rayshawn looked at Zainab appreciatively. The mixture of naughtiness and religiosity in a woman is something which most men find simply irresistible. Jamal grabbed Zainab's tits and fondled them before sucking on them. Meanwhile, Rayshawn spread Zainab's muscular thighs and inhaled her womanly aroma. Without further ado, Rayshawn began eating Zainab's pussy. Lying on the bed, Zainab smiled and sighed as Jamal sucked on her titties while Rayshawn ate her pussy. What a lucky woman!

After having some fun like this for a while, the sexually adventurous trio tried new things. Zainab got on all fours and Jamal came up behind her. Rolling a condom on his dick, Jamal gripped Zainab's hips. With a swift thrust, Jamal buried his dick inside Zainab's pussy. Thrilled by this, Rayshawn presented Zainab with his thick dick. Zainab grinned and grabbed Rayshawn long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Rayshawn nodded appreciatively as Zainab took his dick into her mouth. Some Muslim women like uncut dicks and Zainab here is one of them. No shame in her game.

"Cum on my face," Zainab said to Rayshawn after polishing his dick with her mouth and tongue. Rayshawn smiled and nodded. Groaning, the Bisexual Haitian stud blew his load, covering the Somali Muslim woman's beautiful face with his cum. Rayshawn smiled at Zainab and winked at Jamal, who continued slamming his dick into Zainab's sweet pussy. Next, Rayshawn grabbed a condom and came up behind Jamal. Spreading Jamal's ass cheeks, Rayshawn pushed his dick into him after lubricating him.

"Oh damn, fuck me," Jamal said, groaning as Rayshawn dick filled his butt hole. At the same time, Zainab squealed in delight, loving the feel of Jamal's thick cock filling her pussy. The three lovers fucked like this, having some wild, freaky and nasty fun with wild abandon. After going at it like this for hours, Zainab sprawled on the bed between Rayshawn and Jamal. The three of them lay there, naked, tired, reeking of their love juices but feeling livelier than ever. Somali Muslim women can and sometimes do appreciate Haitian dicks and Jamaican dicks. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

There is a lot of controversy about Male Bisexuality in the Black community. The same Black women who collect Effeminate Gay Black male besties like fashion accessories find Bisexual Black men absolutely revolting. Blame it on Oprah and the Down Low bullshit. For this reason, we do not blame Bisexual Black men who keep their business to themselves. Survival comes before everything else. There are some good news, folks. A few open-minded Black women are giving Bisexual Black men a chance because, dammit, they find Black male Bisexuality to be hot and sexy. Bless these ladies. Let's get over the Biphobia in the Black community and have some fun together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers