Janet's New Life Pt. 01

Story Info
A changed Janet finds out something that changes everything.
1.3k words
3.97
9.3k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Startling Secret Revealed

When she got home from the conference, Janet felt empowered and ready to deal with her difficult husband. She'd indulged her wild side and found she was more than a match for any man (or group of men, she recalled wickedly), so she felt much more confident and stronger than ever before. She'd satisfied her sexual cravings, for a while at least, and was ready to settle down to her regular life.

But she was surprised to find that Mark was in a much more mellow mood than usual. Still not affectionate, but much easier to get along with. When she came in, she was pleased to see that he had tidied up the house, cleaned the bathrooms (which he never did!) and there were fresh sheets on the bed.

He acted glad to see her and even made her a nice dinner her first night back. He was so nice, she even felt a little guilty for having cheated on him, but she still felt a little tingle whenever she recalled her adventures, and remembered that she had done it partly because he had always treated her so badly.

That night at bedtime, she was apprehensive that he would want to have sex and might notice that she was loose from all the fucking she had done over the last week, but he just got in bed, kissed her goodnight and went right to sleep. Exhausted from her trip, she did the same.

His better mood didn't last very long, though. After a couple of days, he went back to his sullen, demanding self, and she went back to resenting it. She pushed back more, though, because she knew she could always find someone else if it came to that. Their arguments got more intense for a couple of days, but she stood her ground and he seemed to give in, a little.

She was outside the next day and met her neighbor, Helen.

"Oh, you're back! Welcome home! Did you have a good trip?"

"Yes, it was great. Very productive, and I had the time of my life."

"Mark seemed to get along OK without you. I saw he had friends over a couple of times, so I guess he wasn't lonely."

"Really? He didn't mention that. I hope it wasn't a woman!", Janet said jokingly.

"Ha ha, no. It wasn't anything like that. I just noticed him going in with a guy a couple of times. They apparently stayed all night, because I saw him leave in the morning. It wasn't anyone I recognized ... Oh! Listen to me, I sound like a gossipy old busybody!" Helen laughed.

"Ha, not at all... Anyway, how has your family been?"

The conversation went on a few more minutes over trivial things, but in Janet's mind, the question of who Mark had had over nagged at her.

She wasn't sure she should ask him. It might trigger questions about what she had been up to on her trip, and she couldn't have that!

They went through the week as usual, and that Friday night, he went out for his regular evening with his friends. He came home later and drunker than usual. As he flopped on the bed and passed out, she noticed he smelled of a fragrance he hadn't been wearing when he went out! That was the last straw. She was sure he was seeing someone!

As she lay there in the darkness, she decided to find out exactly what was going on. She got up in the darkness and found his cell phone. She opened it up and checked for pictures, but there wasn't anything incriminating, and all his recent calls were to men. She was determined to get to the bottom of things, so she secretly turned on the "Find my phone" feature, so she could track him with her cell phone next time he went out.

The next week, when he went out, he didn't even say goodbye. He seemed in a hurry to get away, so she felt even more suspicious and justified in spying on him.

After an hour, she turned on the tracker to see where he was. She was afraid of what she'd find.

If he went where he said he was going, it would be to the local bar where they sometimes went together with their friends, but she was surprised to find him farther away, in the next town over, about 30 miles away.

That didn't look good. Would he be at some woman's house?

She checked the location and saw instead that it was a bar named The Sausage Factory, which sounded pretty suggestive. What would he be doing in a place like that?

She hopped in her car and drove there to find out. She parked in a corner of the lot and sat, unsure whether to go inside. She saw that only men were coming and going and realized that it was definitely a gay bar! Stunned, she continued waiting.

As luck would have it, after about an hour, she saw Mark coming out of the bar with a tall man in a cowboy hat. She expected them to go to their cars, but instead saw them slip around the darkened side of the building.

Perplexed, she got out of her car and moved quietly through the shadows to the corner. What she saw when she peeked around stunned her.

There was her manly, controlling, stern husband, down on his knees. The cowboy's pants were around his ankles and Mark had his penis in his mouth! He was giving as enthusiastic a blow job as she'd ever seen!

She watched transfixed as he sucked that cock. Mark had his own pants down, too, and was masturbating furiously. He was holding and squeezing the cowboy's ass with his other hand, as he jacked his own dick, and Janet felt a tingle in her crotch as she watched. This was actually turning her on!

She saw him reach to spread the cowboy's buttcheeks. He reached in and slid his finger up the cowboy's ass, all the way in. The cowboy moaned and started to buck his hips, thrusting into Mark's eager mouth. In less than a minute, he groaned and Janet could tell he was cumming. Mark took it all in his mouth and started ejaculating himself. His cum squirted on the cowboy's boots and the ground. When he was finished, he looked up at the cowboy, grinned, and swallowed.

Janet quietly slipped away before they could see her. When she got to the car, she realized her crotch was soaking wet. As she sped away, she thought about what she'd seen. Here was her demanding, strict, asshole husband, blowing some stranger in a bar. She should be furious, but all she could think about was how sexy it had been.

Later that night, when Mark got home, showered and climbed into bed, she rolled over and pointedly rubbed his crotch. "Want to mess around?' she said.

"Not tonight. I'm bushed," was all he said before rolling over and going to sleep.

She got up and went to the bathroom. She got in the shower and started to masturbate, imagining the cowboy fucking Mark from behind and Mark cumming like a fountain. She came almost right away.

Afterward, she got back in bed and thought about the situation. Now she realized the men Helen had seen coming to the house were probably Mark's lovers. He'd probably done it right here in this bed! That explained why he had changed the sheets and cleaned up.

It made her angry, but honestly, it couldn't make her love him less because that ship had already sailed. Mostly, she found the idea of two men fucking each other right where she was laying was perversely sexy. She would have liked to watch.

As she drifted off to sleep, she realized that now that she knew Mark's secret, there were going to be some changes in their house.