Black Neighbors Ch. 05

Story Info
Family.
1.7k words
4.49
12.7k
16
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clyde and I got back into fucking on the bed and wore each other out. So, we were just lying there chatting when Sue came walking back in and she was naked again.

"Well, I got him to calm down some. Just needed to fuck him again," she said laughing. She slid onto the bed and slid a finger across my pussy. "Seems you two had some fun too. Feels like we need to clean up some." She took my hand...pulled me up, and said, "Honey, me and our little slut, here are going to go take a shower."  She pulled me into the bathroom and then she set the water temperature.

"I've never showered with another woman before."  

"You will get used to it," she said as she pulled me in.  She took the liquid soap and sprayed it on my body...slowly rubbed it all over me... smiled as she washed my boobs and paid great attention to the nipples. Then she soaped her hands and slid them down to my pussy. "We need to make sure this is all cleaned up," she told me as she slowly started to rub and wash it. This was not the first time she played with it but it still felt a bit odd doing this.  

Then she stopped, "Your turn, Honey," as she soaped up my hand. She smiled and pulled my hands to her boobs, "You can start here."  So, I slowly rubbed them as I washed them.  This caused her nipples to get bigger and harder.

"Make sure you get them clean ... Daddy was sucking on them." Not really what I wanted to think about but then she put more soap on my hands and pushed them down, "This is really dirty." 

I froze a bit.  "Was it good now? Daddy fucked me twice."

I felt out of place ... washing my dad's cum out of her pussy. But as I washed, she started to moan some, she was getting turned on. Then she stopped me, "I don't want to cum now," she rinsed off and shut off the water, pulled me out of the shower as she took a towel and dried me off. Then she turned around and took a box out of the cabinet ... handing it to me, "Time to find out, Honey." It was a home test.  "Go ahead."  So, she dried off watching me do the test.  She took it out of my hand, smiled, and said, "Can't wait to see this."  She took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom, while she looked at the stick.

Then she looked back over by me and then looked at Clyde. "Honey, I have bad news for you." As I looked at the stick she reached over and rubbed my stomach, "I guess you're going to have to start to fuck both of us... because we have a baby in here. Yes, it showed a positive test!"

He had a big smile on his face, "I've now problem with that, Honey. Maybe we should say I have two wives now."

Sue turned and looked at him, "No, you have one wife and one slutty, toy to use."

"Yes, you are right, Honey."

She took my hand and pulled me to the bed, "I told her dad that she would be spending the night here so he can have time to get used to the ideal."  She laid on the bed, pulled me along, and then she spread her legs. Judy washed and played with me to get me started for some fun. "I needed a bit more before you fuck me, Honey," she said as she pushed my head toward her pussy. "I think our little slut can get me ready for you."

" I don't really like doing that."

"I don't care what you like... because you're going to be eating a lot of it... so get used to it! You are OUR SLUT!"  As she pushed my face into her pussy ... she ground it into me.  She had me locked into her pussy and got loud and told me what to do. Then she pushed into my face as she started to cum. She squirted into my mouth and then she made sure I licked it up good. 

She looked over at him and saw him stroking his cock as he watched us, "Be careful with that, I will need that in a little while."  She pushed me over on my back and smiled as she got on her hands and knees. "Honey, you can fuck me doggie as I help out our slut here." She spread my legs, leaned in, and licked and ate me, working on my clit.

Clyde moved in behind her and I felt when he slammed into her ... her face slammed harder into my pussy. I found this a bit hard to deal with but it wasn't long before I came on her face.

I did spend the night and he ended up taking turns fucking us both. I finally couldn't cum anymore.

I spent the next few days at their house, most of the time naked. We even swam and got in the hot tub naked. I knew my dad saw me running around naked at times, but I figured he saw me fucking, so what the hell.

  

So, after this I went back home to see how that would go. I guess he got used to the idea and knew there wasn't anything else to do but to accept it, or I would just have to move in with them. He did say, "It was hard for me to come out and see my little girl being fucked by a black man. But you are of age to do it."

So, I stayed home for a couple of days and knew Clyde had to go back home to see his parents. Sue called and asked me, "Do you want to come over and hang out?" So, I went over and found her naked in the hot tub. 

"Climb in, it's feeling great."

So, I stripped and climbed in. We were now both naked and chatted about the baby coming and maybe getting a test to know the sex, when I hear a male voice.

"Well, what's going on here?"  I turned and saw a black male about twenty-two. 

'"Oh, this is Judy our new friend. Judy this is TJ, my brother. He's visiting why Clyde is gone."

I tried to cover up some as I said, "Hi, TJ."

"Well nice to see and meet you, Judy."

"Well TJ, have you ever seen a white girl naked?"

"Not until now," he smiled

"Climb in it you want."

"Well, has Judy seen a black male naked?"

Sue laughed, "Yes she has."

"So, Judy, you have seen a black cock and did you like what you saw?" He asked as he slipped off his clothes slid into the tub.

Sue answered, "Oh, she likes black cock for sure! TJ, you're going to know soon enough any ways, Ms. Judy here is knocked up with a black baby in her."

"Really?"

"Oh, we are sure."

"How do we know its black?" he asked as he chuckled.

"Clyde's the one who knocked her up," Sue stated and then started to laugh.

"Sis, you're telling me that you let your hubby knock her up?"

"Yes, I wanted a baby so I let him jump her body and she loved his black cock. So, now we have one on the way," she confirmed as she reached over and patted my stomach.

"Wow, I can't believe you let him take her off alone and fuck her."

"He didn't take her off alone, I was there to help make the baby too."

"So, you had a threesome?"

"Yes, that and more and we are still having fun!"

"You're still doing it?"

"Whenever he wants. She likes fucking and he likes having his own personal white slut!"

"Slut?"

"Yes, she knows she is one. Now her legs only pop open for black cock."

"I have one of those, as well."

"That could work."

"Maybe I should take her to the spare room."

"What, are you shy? You can't knock her up," and then she started to laugh again.

Judy spoke up, "Well, I think I have a say here about this."

Sue retorted, "Yes, you do but don't you want him to fuck you? What will it be here in the hot tub or on the lounge? Plus, do you want to be on your back or on top?"

"I'm talking about not doing this at all."

"He is my bro and family... and you are too now. So, he's fucking you!" 

He is pulled me out of the tub and over to the lounge, " I want you on your back ... so I can pound that pussy!" He pushed me down on to it, but he knelt smiling, "Let's taste this first... as he slipped his tongue inside of me. It wasn't his first time. It had been a few days for me and it was feeling good, so I didn't stop him.  After he got me to cum for him, he moved up and rubbed his black cock on my wet pussy.

"Damn, you do like black cock, he said as he popped the head into me. He wasn't as big as Clyde... but he had a good size to it. So, it wasn't long and he had me fucking him back, moaning and screaming, with my legs wrapped around him. As I screamed, I glanced up to see my father standing there watching us, He didn't say a word... just watched ... but it was too late to stop now. He had on swim trunks and I could see the bulge in his trunks.

He turned and looked at Sue, then he went over, pulled her out of the hot tub, and on to the deck. He tore off his trunks and climbed on top of her.  No foreplay, he just put it to her, and she was going at it with him.

So, there we were, the four of us, naked, and fucking in the back yard, in the middle of the day, hoping no one could hear us. After a bit of this... our pussies were getting filled. We all just laid there and thought about what we just done. TJ then asked me, "Are you going to stick around for a while?"

"I guess I can."

"Well, if Sue stays, I will too. But maybe we should take this inside."

Laughing, we all got up and walked inside, with the juices still running down our legs as we walked.