Black Neighbors Ch. 04

Story Info
baby
1.9k words
4.58
15.5k
26
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit of time, Sue came back in....still naked and slid on the bed beside me, "You know this is working out a lot better than I thought it would,"

"Why's that?"

"Well, I was hoping to get you drunk, naked in bed with hubby, and have him knock you up. But now that I got you in our bed and you're letting him fuck you as much as he wants. Plus, you are letting him fuck you bare, knowing you're not on anything," as she chuckled.

"Well, he keeps making me cum and I like that."

Then she reached out and rubbed one finger on my stomach and traced it around in a circle. "You know you two have fucked about six times now and he filled you up! So, I'm pretty sure we could have a baby starting here and there is still more to come today," she said as she slid her finger down, across my clit, and into my pussy, she smiled and said, "It seems we still have a lot in here," she said as she laughed and then slid back up rubbing my stomach.

"Yes, we have been playing a bit dangerous, I don't know what I'll tell my dad, if I am."

"Oh, don't worry about him...I'll deal with him"!

"How are you going to do that?"

She just smiled at me, "Well maybe I can tell you now that your hubby is a slutty toy and your dad likes black pussy too, said beginning to laugh. 

"What?"

"Yes, he has fucked me a few times, not as much as hubby did you, but a few times. So, I figured I would set it...you walk in on us fucking!  You catch him! Then what can he say when he sees you two fucking?"

"Him, see me?"  I don't know if I want to walk in seeing you two and I don't really want him to see me."

"Well, I think that is the only way to break this to him... and control it all. Your dad is no angel."

Then Clyde walked in and he was still naked, his cock was on the hard side, with him stroking it, "been thinking about you two."

Sue smiled at me, "I think he wants to make another deposit," as she slid her finger down to my clit and rubbed it some more, she continued, "I think someone is ready too." She eased my leg open some and slid her finger into my pussy, "Yes, I do think so," but she kept playing with me as he watched, stroking, and getting harder. 

As she kept playing...she looked at him and told him her play, "So, Honey, we are going to break the news to Daddy!"

"Okay, so how are we doing that?"

 

"Well, I'm going to get him to come over, have some play time with him, and then have you and Judy walk in and catch us. He probably is going to be a bit shook up about it, but when he goes to leave, I think it would be nice for him to see you fucking Judy on the couch," she had a cheesy grin when she finished saying this.

"Damn, he may flip out on me."

"Why? He's fucking me, so why can't hubby fuck her? Besides, you are way bigger and stronger, he is not going to want to fight."

I notice his cock was getting bigger and harder now.  She slid her finger out of my pussy, looked at him and said, "She's ready for you."   

He reached up and slid me down to the end of the bed, spreading my legs. He leaned in, finding my pussy right away, and slid it into me.  Sue got back to rubbing my stomach, "For sure."

Sue looked at me, "You do know I like to watch him fuck you. You get so turned on and into it and that makes me horny. But we need his seed in you and I can help you two out, she explained as she reached up and tweaked my nipples, "help you to get hotter."

Now he started to fuck in and out of me. I got my legs wrapped around him, holding him to me, as I was getting a bit louder. Sue leaned over and started to lick and suck on my boob, then said, "We are making this baby, together."  I could see him playing with her pussy as he pounded me. Now she is moaning too.

Then she stopped and looked at him, "Damn, Honey, I need to cum too, with you guys." He smiles and took both of my hands and started to pound into me harder.  Sue got up, straddled my body, and rubbed her pussy into his face. "Damn, he is going to fuck me and eat her'... I'm thinking. But I was wrong, she turned around and started to lower her pussy to my face. She smiled, "You've taken care of him, so, now you can work on me."

I went to move out of the way but she pushed her pussy to my face. "Eat this pussy, Bitch. Make me cum and suck my juices into you, so that all of our juices are in you."  She was grinding into my face and there was nothing I could do about it.   She was getting louder, "Yes, eat that pussy and suck me up." It wasn't long before I came and I felt him slam into me, filling me. Then she ground harder into my face and all three of us were cumming at the same time.

We all just flopped onto the bed and I wondered, 'What the hell did I get myself into.' Sue reached over, felt my pussy, "Damn, Honey, you gave her a big load."

"Just doing what I'm told."

"Yes, you are, but I think we need to break Daddy in very soon. We know how potent your seed is, so, Little Miss Judy here... got to be knocked up with all you have given her. We might need to get a bigger bed with the three of us now." I just looked at her, wondering how all this is going to go down, I still tasted her pussy in my mouth. 

**************

A couple of days later, Sue called me and asked, "Can you go do some shopping with Clyde?" 

"Well, sure I can."  I noticed my dad was texting, but didn't think anything of it.

So, I was in shorts and a top and headed over. He was in the car... so I jumped in. He smiled and pulled out, then he reached in the back and grabbed a dress. "Here, put this on."

I knew this dress, I've worn it before, it's a mini dress, that zipped down the front. "Why am I wearing this?"   

He smiled, "We are breaking in your dad today. I will need to get you naked fast, so just the dress, and nothing else."

"Are we really doing this? I thought you guys were joking!"

"We are doing this and just want to get this over... so that I can fuck you more openly and more often. Plus, I want him to get used to it before you start to show. So, change, I don't know how much time we have."

I changed in the car as he drove. He pulled me over to him, slid his hand under my dress, and played with my pussy. He smiled, "Need to get you hot and wet, so when I throw you on the couch, you are ready and wanting this black cock." 

Then his phone got a text and he spun around and headed back, "Your dad is over there now."  He shut the car off while we rolled in the driveway. He looked at me, "Wait!"

He was watching his cell phone and then he turned it and flashed it at me. They were on Facetime, her phone pointed at their bed, with my dad and her were making out.  "He is still playing with me, here, you can watch with me. That way you can get ready to fuck with me. As I looked, they were naked now, my dad was eating her and she was fucking his face. Damn, never thought I would see my dad fucking someone. Then my heart started to race, knowing we were going to walk in on them. Then he was going to end up coming out and see me getting fucked.

"Damn I don't know if I can do all this.'' 

"Too late now."

Then I saw my dad slide up on top of her. Clyde looked at me, "Show time," grabbed my hand, pulled me into the house, I could hear them, she left the door open. He pulled me into the room quietly. He just watched for a minute. Sue looked at us with a smile, making a loud noise.

Then in a very loud and very stern voice, "I HOPE WE ARE NOT BOTHERING YOU TWO."  My dad's face turned whiter than I ever saw.

Sue said, "No, but can you shut the door when you leave?"

Clyde, turned, pulled me out, and shut the door behind us.  He pulled me over to the couch and pulled the zipper down and the dress off, "No time for foreplay, we don't know when he will come out."  He threw me on the couch and jumped out of his clothes. I never saw his cock so hard and big. He was excited to know he was going to fuck a guy's white, daughter in front of him. 

As I looked at him, I noticed, there I was, spread wide on the couch, waiting for him, knowing my dad will be out soon.

He slid down on top of me, rubbed his cock to my pussy, "Damn, Girl, we don't need no foreplay as wet as this thing is." Then he slid it home, as I wrapped my legs around him, when he started to fuck me long and hard. I found myself moaning and telling him to fuck me harder. It wasn't too long and I looked up to see my dad standing in the bedroom door looking at us. But I'm still telling him to fuck me harder.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGTHER?"

"THAT WAS MY WIFE!"

"BUT SHE ONLY 19 AND NOT ON ANYTHING"

Sue came out and stated, "She is old enough to fuck and she can fuck who she wants, you are!"

"BUT SHE'S NOT ON ANYTHING!"

"Oh, we all know that. But you don't need to worry about it."

He turned and looked at Sue, "May I ask why not?"

"Well, he's been fucking her for weeks and we figured she's got to be knocked up by now."

His face turned red and he looked mad as hell, but he didn't say anything,

Sue continued, "So, now you can fuck me more openly and he can fuck her. We'll be just one big happy family."

Just then, Clyde slammed into me, shooting his load deep into me, and I was yelling, "YESSSS!"

 But then Clyde jumped up off me, pulled out his cock as I laid there as his black seed leaked out of me. My dad's eyes watched it leak out, then he turned and walked out with Sue right behind, talking with him.

"Don't worry about him. She'll calm him down and once he gets used to it...it will be okay."

But then he took my hand and pulled me to the bedroom, "I want to fuck you now in our bed... where your dad was fucking my wife."  I looked at the bed and saw a big wet spot. He picked me up, put me on that spot, and climbed in bed with me.