Black New World Ch. 01 - Day 71

Story Info
Jules moves in, but everything doesn't turn out as planned.
3.3k words
4.36
19.8k
26

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---Disclaimer---

This story is purely based on fictional and fetishtic fantasies. I believe in equality between all genders, races and sexualities. The story is set in a dystopian society in which a virus is transforming all white men into sissies. It's obviously inspired by the Covid pandemic. I'm sorry if any of this may offend you.

Sorry for typos, English is not my first language. The story is greatly inspired by Surgat's amazing story "In this world, I'm Elise". Check it out!

Day 71 -- in which Jules moves in but everything doesn't turn out as planed.

"Today, once again, violence hits the streets as it is exactly a week since the lock-down was repealed. Police acted swiftly by canceling the violent protesters and anti-protesters. Four is reported dead."

"With me here in the studio, I'm happy welcome you, John Anderson, political speaker from the National Democrats. What is you take on the situation?"

"First of all thanks for having me. The National Democrats believe that it has been way to early to release the lock-down. People, white people, are still dying. The hospitals are still not running probably. The infection rate is still unknown. I sympathize with the course of White March, but we believe in isolation, not in protesting."

"We still have Kellan Jackson with us. What do you think about these critics?"

"We cannot keep the country in a lock-down for obvious reasons. The economy is bleeding and..."

"We both know who the virus has been infecting, so it's easy to understand why Kellan values economy more than the healthcare of millions of white citizens."

"We in the New Alliance cares about all people. In the long run this is the best solution for everyone. Natural immunity is the only solution."

I turn off the radio and slowly hit the brakes.

It's a Sunday in early May. The sky is blue and bright with only a few white cotton clouds drifting here and there.

"Finally," I think as I hear the sound from the gravel as my EV rolls into the driveway to the student dormitory. My new home. I continue slowly through the driveway until I reach a small parking area behind the yellow brick, two-story building. In the trunk and on the back seats, I have the final three moving boxes. After parking, I prepare the boxes by placing them next to the car.

"Why didn't I pack four boxes instead of three," I think while moving towards the front door with a box in my hands, pulling it against my stomach and aching my back backwards to balance the heavy weight. I even packed the boxes with books at the bottom and some cloth and small items above to balance the weight. And yet in such a struggle already.

The front door opens and a tall, black guy exits.

"Nice to meet you. You must be the newcomer. My name is Khalon," he says smiling while approaching me with his hand in front of him, ready for a handshake.

"Oh, nice to meet you too. I'm Jules," I say as I put the box down at one of the steps of the stone staircase which leads to the front door.

He gives me a stern handshake. He has an athletic and slim body-type, but I can clearly see his well-trained muscles as his bicep flexes from the handshake. Next to me he is almost a head taller than me.

"How rude of me. Let me help you with that," he smiles and looks at the box.

"No, it's fine. I got it," I replies, but before I finish the sentence, he has already grabbed the box as if it was nothing more that a box full of feathers.

"It's no problem, really. I assume you have room 9. The others told me that a new guy was about to move in." He almost jumps up the concrete steps with ease.

"Thanks," I say. Actually a little relieved that I now don't have to move it up the stairs to the second floor where my room is located. The dormitory consist of 12 apartment rooms. 6 on each floor.

He is wearing a tight t-shirt and short as if he was just about to take a run. I cannot stop being a little bit impressed of how he moves without any signs of distress. I notice his athletic leg muscles as I walk behind him up the stairs which turns to the left as we reach the second floor.

I hurry in front of him when we reach my room door, so I can unlock it.

"There we go," He says as he puts the box in my room. The apartment is fairly simple. It has an entrance which also contains a small kitchen. In front of the kitchen, there is a toilet and bath. The main room of the small apartment already has my chair, desk and some moving boxes randomly put. The view is to the parking lot and a park behind it. The room has a nice balcony of the same length as the whole room.

"Thanks a lot. Only two to go then," I reply reciprocating his smile.

"Just one more turn then. Let's go. Afterward I'll show you around the house," he says rushing out of the room.

At the parking lot we both grab a box and move towards the front door. Tactically, I try to choose the lightest one, but I already feel the pressure in my arms and joints after caring it halfway to the door.

"I should have had lunch before this," I think. It's already almost two. He starts chatting a bit, and I try to answer without sounding too exhausted already. I feel a little bit embarrassed walking next to his strong body.

"What happened to me", I think. I used to be in a really good shape before the lock-down. Back then I was regularly hitting the gym and playing soccer. I had never been big, but I used to be fit with slim muscles. But since the flu I never really regained my former stamina. It's as if my muscles mass had decayed. My arms are now soft and thin. And right now, it feels like they are being pulled off my shoulders!

"Dammit, I got to pull myself together," I think to myself. I feel like taking a break as we reach the stairs to the second floor, but I don't want to come off as weak in front of Khalon. For some reason, I strongly want to give a good first impressing to Khalon. I suck up the pain in my trembling arms, step in front of Khalon and start climbing the stairs.

"Almost there," I say with the most nonchalant voice I can fake as if I'm not close to dyeing from the heavy load. A drop of sweat dribbles down my forehead. Each step feels like climbing a mountain. My hands feel sweaty and slippery. A fear of the box slipping through my fingers arises in the back of my mind. Knowing that Khalon is walking right behind me effortlessly, I suddenly become excessively aware of how stupid and weak I must appear to Khalon as I slowly fight my way up each step.

A millisecond after this thought my foot doesn't connect to the next step properly. Instead the midfoot slides on the edge of the step. Panic rushes through my head, and I hear my voice crack in a scream. The next moment, I land on my butt and slide down one step. Then I bump into Khalon's legs. Luckily, he is still like a pillar. A crushing pain aches through all of my body. Especially, from my butt and ankle. The box landed on my right foot and ankle. I instinctively try to suppress the pain because of the embarrassment of falling. I just want to get up as nothing happened, but my body won't listen. I'm completely frozen. Maybe in shock. Quickly, he puts down his box and slides mine away from my foot. He then grabs me with one hand around my back ribs and the other just below my butt. Smoothly, as if I was weightless, he then carries me up the stairs. I can feel his strong hand and fingers press into my thigh.

"Are you alright?... Jules, are you okay?" Khalon asks. His deep voice echoes through my head before my mind realizes that he is actually talking. I'm too shocked from the whole situation to say anything. So I nod. I can feel my pounding heartbeat drop a little as I feel secure in his arms.

"What happened?! We heard someone scream and then a lot of noise. Are you okay?!" I hear someone saying from the hallway.

"It's Ashley's voice!" I think, and my panic raises again. She cannot see me like this. Ashley is my former girlfriend. Well, we were never really girlfriend-boyfriend officially, but we used to hang out a lot before the lock-down. And she used to be my crush for a long time. Although we lost touch during the lock-down, I was now hoping that we could get back together since we were going to live in the same dormitory. It was one of the reasons that I specifically applied for this place.

Her seeing me weak like this, in the arms of a black strangers, would simply be too embarrassing.

Too late. Khalon is already standing in the hallway, still carrying me with a firm but gentle grip. In front of us Ashley stands with a worried look with another buffed, black guy with stubble beard.

I feel so embarrassed and ashamed that all the physical pain has disappeared. Instead a burning feeling of humiliation rushes through my stomach and leaves my face pulsing and red.

When I don't answer, Khalon says: "We are okay. Just a minor accident. We dropped some boxes. Jules hurt his leg." He then carries me into my apartment.

"Oh no. I hope you didn't break it, Jules," Ashley cries out behind us, following along. I have a feeling of just wanting to disappear. Khalon puts me softly in the bed, grabs a pillow for my head and one for my foot to lift it up.

"Is there anything we can do?" Ashley asks as she looks at Khalon with her big, blue and worrying eyes, unconsciously knowing that he is in charge of the situation.

"Get some bags of frozen pees and some coke for Jules, will you hon?" Khalon commands in a direct but yet sweet way.

"Of course," She replies. Ashley and the black guy with the beard leave the room. Instantly, I feel a little bit better as they leave the room. Somehow, I'm not as awkward about the fall towards Khalon anymore. It was just a minor accident, as he said.

"Let me check your foot. I'm studying ergonomic and physical health at the university. So I know a bit about this," he says and smiles modestly.

He pulls my sock off and then gently pushes my jeans up. They are a bit tight so he has to wiggle the fabric from side to side. He then gently runs his hand down my shin and above my foot. Surprisingly, I let out a soft moan, but I cut it as soon as I realize my voice.

"Does it hurt when I do this?" He asks.

"A bit," I replies. Although my moan arose from the tingling sensation from his touch.

"Your skin is very soft," he says and places both hands on my foot with his lower palms on the top where the box hit and the fingers curved around the side of my foot.

"Thanks," I reply. Not knowing what to say. But it is true. I have noticed that my skin has turned quite sensible, soft and thin during the last couple of weeks. The other day in the shower, I noticed that most of the hair on my feet and legs also had disappeared. Maybe a side-effect from the flu.

"How does this feel?" He asks while looking at me intensively with his deep, brown eyes. He slowly rotates my foot with a secure and steady grip around my foot. A pain shoots through my ankle, but I suppress the urge to groan.

"It hurts a little bit," I answer while I try to keep it cool.

"Alright, it's not a fracture. But it's definitely going to swell up. Maybe it's a small strain in the ankle. Nothing too serious. A few days and your a back to normal," he says while sliding his hand above my ankle again. A strange, tingling feeling emerges in my stomach which overshadows the pain for a short moment. His rough, black hand gently moves over my white skin. I let out a relieved sigh.

"Thanks Khalon," I reply still trying to suppress how shaken I am from the whole situation.

"I should check your butt too. You fell quite roughly back there," he smiles a little, but then represses it. I must have looked quite ridiculous falling like that. My pride is still hurt, but somehow I feel safe with Khalon, so I let my guard down a little.

"Yeah, I bet you haven't seen someone fall with such a finesse before," I jokingly reply with a ironic tone.

"Hah. No, I didn't see that one coming," He laughs. "Turn around. I should check your backbone," he says and guides my hurt foot by putting a hand on my ankle and the other on my hip.

My body follows the instructions from his hands, and I turn around, so I lay on my stomach. I feel a bit uneasy about what's about to happen. How is he going to check the pain in my bum? He seems completely cool as if he is suddenly a professional doctor examining a patient. He pulls up my shirt to reveal my lower back.

"How and where is the pain right now?" He asks with a hand on my loin. The pain still pulses through my tailbone and up my spine.

"I think that I hit the tailbone. That, and my lower back," I reply.

"Let me check. Just to be sure. A fractured tailbone is very dangerous," he says and grabs the waist band of my jeans. "Do you mind if I pull down your pants a little?" My body freeze in an awkward sensation.

"It's fine. I guess," I reply while I try to sound neutral as if it is totally normal for him to just pull down my pants and look at my bottom. But the insides of stomach are turning, and I almost can't hold my shyness back.

I have developed an extreme shyness about my body since I had the flu. Probably because of the lack of my former physical strength, the softness of my skin and a substantial weight gain in certain areas. And futhermore, I haven't even been close to anyone since the flu! Now all of a sudden, this black guy is about to examine my naked butt.

He lightly pulls my jeans down from side to side, but they won't move a single bit below my hips. They are too tight.

"Sorry, I think you have to open them a bit," he says after pulling for a while. It takes me a second to answer. My mind is still perplexed by the situation.

"Oh, sorry. Of course," I say and lift my butt a bit, so I can unzip my pants. I'm sure these jeans were two sizes too big just one week ago. He still has to exert a considerable force for my jeans to move, but finally they and my underwear slide down around my round butt-cheeks. I'm frozen in nervousness, and a strange feeling emerges in me. His hands feel warm against my skin as his fingers move up my buttocks in a messaging motion. A pleasurable pain emerges from my muscles as his fingers press down my fat. His thumbs are almost at the gluteal cleft. I moan softly.

"Sorry. Does it hurt a lot?" He asks.

"Yes," I stutter embarrassed.

"You are really red. It was definitely a hard blow," he says and repeats the hand motion, messaging my butt. This time his thumbs slides from the top of my butt-cheeks and along the crack with a outward motion, spreading my cheeks a bit. A shiver rushes through my body, and I can't hold back another moan. His thumbs then glide softly over the tailbone and up my loins.

"You hit your tailbone really bad. But it's nothing too serious. You just need some rest, and a bag of ice would help a lot," he says while gently messaging the area around my tailbone. His words suddenly remind my of Ashley who is on her way with the frozen bags. What would she think if she saw me like this - with my naked and probably pink butt up the air while I am getting a butt-message. Abruptly, I realize how red my face must look right now. It feels burning hot. He places his hand on top of my butt.

"There she is. Speaking of the sun..." Khalon says as Ashley enters the room along with the other black guy. I'm speechless in embarrassment.

"Are you okay?" The black guy with the beard asks. "I'm Jadyn by the way. Sorry for not introducing myself before, but you were in a bit trouble," he continues in as perky way and hands over two frozen bags of vegetables and some towels to Khalon. I try to formulate something, but my self-awareness and them watching my naked butt block every word on my tongue.

"Is his butt okay, Khalon?! It's so red!" Ashley asks with an exaggerated, distressed voice.

"Nothing too serious, but some ice will help," he answers. He places a towel and a bag on my lower back and one beneath my swollen foot.

"Here you go, Jules," Ashley says with a worried tone and puts a glass of coke on my bed stand. She gently caresses my hair as she moves back besides Jadyn.

"Thanks," I mumble. I try to smile and hide my shame. This was not the way I were hoping to greet her again after such a long in absent.

"Khalon, don't forget the soccer match. We cannot let the boys down," Jadyn says.

"That's true. I almost forgot. It's in 15 minutes," Khalon replies.

"Ashley, you should come too. Lindsay is expecting you," Jadyn continues.

"Alright, I'm going to change to something more casual. Jules, just text me if you need anything," she smiles and looks at me with her big, blue eyes.

"I'm changing too. Take care Jules," Jadyn says and follows Ashley out of the room.

"Just let me know if I can help you somehow. Let me give you my number," Khalon says. I raise my upper body to get my phone.

"Please just rest," he puts a hand on my back and guides me down again. He grabs my pants and finds my phone. As he fiddles with my pants, trying to get my phone out of the pocket, my pants slide further down, revealing almost every part of my round ass. The same strange feeling from before surges through me just as all of my naked butt is revealed for him. His hand slides above the skin of my butt, when he brings me my phone. The bubbling feeling intensify. For a short moment, I wonder if he did it on purpose.

With a trembling body, I thank him for the phone and unlock it with my thumb. He writes down his number as he sits next to me. I can't believe how nice he has actually been to me during this ordeal.

"Thanks Khalon," I say gratefully.

"Don't hesitate to call me," he replies with a genuine smile.

"Khalon! Are you ready?" Jadyn shouts from below.

"I better get going," Khalon says and rushes out the room.