Black New World Ch. 09 - Day 92

Story Info
Jules cuckolds for the second time.
3k words
4.39
7.9k
8

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Day 92 -- Jules cuckolds for the second time

It's Saturday evening. I'm in the kitchen getting some juice. Luckily, nobody is home. As far as I know, they are all partying at some bar. The main lamp, which hangs above the center counter-top, is broken, so the room is only lit up by some spot lights below the cupboards, and by a corner lamp next to the TV. To my frustration, I knock the glass down with my elbow as I'm about to put the orange juice back into the fridge. I rush to the drawer, only to find it empty. Annoyed, I head to the the big closet which is full of utilities. As I'm opening the door, I hear loud voices from the hallway. Laughter and exciting cheers. It sounds like the guys are back already. And I can hear Ashley too. She laughs with a high pitched tone. They all sounds really drunk. I panic as I can hear the noise come closer. They are heading this way. I didn't bother to dress up, so here I stand only in my underwear and a t-shirt, since I were about to go to bed. Desperately, I peek down the hallway, as they just pass the door of my room.

"Stop tickling me," Ashley whines excited as Kadeem touches her ass. Next to them Khalon, Jadyn and Denzel also walk. In panic, I sneak back to the kitchen and desperately look around for a place to hide. I quickly jump into the big utility closet. I squeeze myself in next to the vacuum cleaner. As I bow down my knees, I can just barely fit among the different tools and the shelf above my head. I rapidly close the door from the inside, just as the group reach the kitchen. Ashley screams again, and as I peek out through the slid of the door. I see how Kadeem lifts her up and bends her over his shoulder. With the other hand, he spanks her ass. She whimpers, but she clearly enjoys it.

"Get her fat ass over here," Jadyn orders with a grin. Kadeem puts her down in between them. She is wearing a tight bodycon dress with a short skirt, showing of her perfect curves. I'm astounded to see how they begin to touch her, and even more staggered to see how she willingly lets them. They grab her tits, caress her butt and Jadyn moves his hand up her thigh, above her dress. She moans excitedly and clearly drunk. They kiss passionately, while Denzel grooms her ass, pulling up the tight fabric of the dress to reveal her g-string. I can't believe what I'm witnessing, and how I ended up like this in the closet. I'm body is trembling in terror and anger, while I stare at how Denzel is spanking her round, white ass-cheeks. He then grabs her neck and force her around away from Jadyn to kiss him instead. She willingly allows his tongue into her mouth. Meanwhile, Jadyn glides the shoulder straps of the dress over her shoulders, and pulls her dress down below her boobs. They bounce as they are freed from the tight fabric, revealing that she is not wearing a bra. He then grabs them and squeezes them. She moans uncontrollably. The jealousy is killing me. But somehow I also feel hypnotized by her lust and arousal. Their rough treatment ignites something unknown deep inside of me.

Then Khalon joins and also grabs her breasts. Jadyn unzips her dress and roughly pulls it off. She now stands naked, only wearing a thong. They take turn to kiss her and caress her. Meanwhile, to my surprise, Jadyn and Denzel have taken off their pants. Their massive, erected cocks tower in front of them. Again, I'm shocked to see the girth of Denzel's cock. It's truly thick. They both slowly masturbate as they touch her. Jadyn then presses Ashley's shoulders downwards, and she sinks to her knees. She looks up at them with her gorgeous, blue eyes. She then eagerly begins to suck Jadyn's cock. She licks down the shaft, looking up at him. She then takes his massive boner down her throat while she moans.

"That's a good girl," Jadyn moans in respond. He grabs the back of the head and slowly begins to face-fuck her. I can feel how my body betrays my emotions. My cock twitches as the blood pumps into my veins.

"What's going on?," I desperately think as I feel an uncontrollable excitement in me.

Ashley does her best to take the big, black cock down her throat, and meanwhile she has started to masturbate Denzel's thick cock. Khalon drops down his pants to reveal his big boner. It's not as thick as Denzel's, but it's a bit longer. Ashleys eagerly grabs it too with her other hand. Her hand looks small and feminine around his enormous shaft. Khalon then pulls her over with a firm grip around her hair. She sucks him by moving her red lips up and down his strong and veiny cock. He moans in pleasure. My body shivers from his deep grunts. The jealousy confuses me. It is slowly turning into a strong pulsing arousal. Kadeem joins in and flashes his cock in front of her. She then willingly shifts to him, linking his head with circular movements of her tongue. I have never seen her this lustful. Humiliated, I can't recall that she ever gave me a blowjob with such passion while we were dating. They pass her around between their big dicks. While she sucks, her hands are always occupied masturbating two of them. They moan and appraise her work.

"That's a good little slut. You love sucking big, black cock, don't you," Denzel moans and looks down at her with pure desire. She moans as a respond and shoves her face down on his cock, gagging it. I feel nausea and dizzy from the excitement. I can't believe she is degrading herself like that. Their cocks shines from her spit in the dim light. The blood pulse in my erected cock.

"You are so hot," Denzel moans. He then pulls her hair as a signal for her to get up. He slaps her ass and guides her to the couch. She puts her knees on the seat cushion and bends over.

"That's a good girl. Show your beautiful ass," Kadeem says and spanks her.

"She is so wet," Denzel says with his hand between her legs. She rests her forearms at the back pillow. Her beautiful breasts hang from her chest. Khalon stands in front of her with his erected cock dangling in front of her face. His big, black balls shake a bit as he moves his cock from side to side.

"Get to work," he orders. She catches the head of his cock with her lips and immediately begins to suck him. Again, I'm stunned to see how eager she is to please them. I'm even more shocked as I hear her moan when suddenly Jadyn penetrates her from behind. He grabs her hips and slowly pushes his black cock into her pussy.

"So tight," he grunts.

"Good girl," Khalon says and grabs her long hair into a pony tail. She looks up at him with begging eyes as he begins to face-fuck her. I'm completely astonished to she how they spitroast her, almost like an animal. Jadyn slowly speeds up his thrusts as the cock slides deeper and deeper into her. From time to time, he spanks her.

"That's right, open that pussy. Take that cock," Jadyn commands. The nausea and arousal spin in my head.

"Why does this turn me on?" I think, confused. I then all of a sudden recall what the doctor said about my strange boners. "That the excitement isn't dangerous... and that I should try to enjoy it".

But I just can't accept what I'm watching. My former girlfriend is allowing these big black men to fuck her like that. Meanwhile, they switch. So now it is Denzel's turn to fuck her. He grabs her ass-cheeks and spread them wide open. Then with no mercy, he shoves his thick cock into her and forcefully spreads her vagina. She moans and cries. I can see on her face that she is in a drunken ecstasy. Kadeem presents his cock to her face, and she automatically sucks it. As Denzel raises the pace, I can see his heavy balls bounce beneath his cock. Also Ashley's breasts begins to shake to the rhythm. Jadyn caresses her back, sliding his big hands up and down her white skin.

"That's my girl, being a good slut," he says with a lustful smile.

"Yes!" She moans. "It feels so good... It's so big."

"You like that big black cock, don't you?!" Denzel moans while he spanks her.

"Yes... It's so good," she cries.

"Move along," Khalon orders impatiently. Denzel moves and instead begins to fondle her round, hanging breasts. Khalon then takes her from behind. He has dropped his cloth, and, now naked, pounds her bubble-butt. His black skin contrasts perfectly with her white ass. I'm amazed to see his slim and yet extremely muscular body. He is tall and athletic. His muscles flex with every thrust, making Ashley cry in cheerful arousal. He pounds her at a steady speed while she moans louder and louder.

"Yeah, cum on that big black cock!" Jadyn shouts while he pulls her hair. She then shakes violently and spasm as she moans in ecstasy. I can see the pleasure rush over her face in waves.

"Good girl," Khalon says, while she cums on his cock. The desire burns inside my stomach, as I see the state of pleasure that Khalon is able to put her in. While she cum, they all cheer at her and touches her all over the place.

Jadyn sits next to her.

"Now it's your turn to do the work," he says with a smile. She then crawl on top of him and spreads her legs over his groin. With a firm grip, she guides his cock into her pussy and begins to ride it. Amazed by her stamina, I ponder: "How come, she already wants more?!."

Her tits bounce as she moves her hips up and down. I cannot believe how hot she actually looks. Especially her ass, as it jiggles to the rhythm of the pouncing. I suddenly find myself touching my cock. It's full of precum. It's hard but still not much bigger than my pinky. The pleasure is overwhelming me to a point where I no longer can think straight. Jadyn's hands are holding her tight around her waist and guide her movement. Meanwhile, Kadeem spanks her ass which now has turned pink and red. My nipples feel hard against my t-shirt. They throb in an excited way, making my whole body shiver. Jadyn looks at her with desire as she arches her back and pushes her tits forwards. He grunts and moans.

"Yeah. Ride that cock, bitch. Faster," he commands and spanks her. He moves his groin upwards to greet her pussy each time she comes down.

"Yes, please. I love you big cock... Uhh, Jadyn, please," she whines.

"Fuck yeah, that's a good girl... Faster!" he says moaning.

"Fuck... I'm coming," he shouts with a deep voice. He grabs her hips and forces her even further down his giant cock, as it twitches and jerks inside of her. He groans in a deep satisfying way.

"Yes, fill me up!" She cries before her body shakes and trembles as she comes for the second time. She moans in high pitched, animalistic sobs. As she orgasms, Khalon and Denzel caress her beautiful tits, while they masturbate.

"Damn, I'm already close," Denzel says, holding his thick, black cock. "Are you ready for another one, babe?!" He then lifts her and puts her down on her back. With big astounded eyes, I watch through the slid, how she eagerly spreads her legs. He then penetrates her with his massive cock. I cannot believe how she is able to take him. But her pussy gives in to the strong thrusts. He puts his hands next to her torso and slightly leans over her with straight arms. I can hear on his moans and pace that he is close. She spreads her legs all the way back and completely accepts his black cock. And in that moment, he comes abruptly.

"Yeah, that's my little white bitch," he moans and fills her up. She whimpers and begs for his cum. His giant cock pulsates inside of her. Amazed and dizzy, I moves my fingers faster and faster over my tiny, hard penis. Almost hypnotized by the size and power of his cock, I stare as he pulls it out and shoots the rest of his load all over her pussy and stomach. The cum drips from her filled and destroyed pussy. Suddenly, I cannot hold my lust back, and I come in an explosion of pleasure. I shiver and tremble and it darkens for my eyes, as my cock shoots a hot, thin liquid in my underwear. A tingling wave rushes through my body several times. My nipples pulsate in pleasure and send sparks through my body. My body still shakes as I slowly regain consciousness and an increased self-awareness. Did I moan too load? Could they hear me?! Why did I just orgasm to this? I feel incredibly ashamed of what I just did. And I have a strong urge to run, but I'm still trapped in the closet.

Drenched in sweat, I fearfully peek through the slid of the closet door. My stomach turns into a knot. Ashley is still surrounded by the four muscular, black men. She is now bend over the sofa with her ass in the air. Apparently, it is now Kadeem turn to have his way with her. He fucks her like an animal from behind. Then Khalon pushes him aside and takes over. For some time, they keep taking turns to fuck her. At some point, Jadyn shoves his half-erected cock into her mouth and orders her to clean her mess. She willingly complies.

"Now my balls," he commands and pushes his big black balls into her face. She licks them with her tongue.

"Yeah, such a horny, white slut. Serving those black cocks so good," Kadeem moans from behind.

"Yes, please. I'm your slut," she whimpers. "You fuck me so good." In between her sops, she takes Jadyn's big balls into her mouth and sucks them. To my surprise, his cock rapidly expands even though he almost just came.

"Down on your knees!," Kadeem desperately orders. "I wanna paint that gorgeous face of yours."

Immediately, she drops to her knees in front of him and looks at him with begging eyes.

"Yes, please," she begs and opens her mouth while moaning with her tongue out. He jerks his cock rapidly, and then, with a deep growl, shoots his sperm all over her face in big thick loads. I'm completely baffled by his strength and by the amount of cum. He completely showers her face and even her tits. The excitement suddenly returns, and my cock moves and hardens in my wet underwear. I try to look away, but my mind is captivated by her submissive and naked body. She submissively sucks him clean.

"Good girl," Kadeem says, moaning.

Next up Khalon steps in front of her. Somehow, she looks extremely hot as she sits on her knees covered in cum and looks up at him. Her ass and tits curve perfectly out to outline her sexual body. She begins to suck him, but he slowly takes control and begins to face-fuck her. He shoves his perfect looking cock down her throat, holding it a couple of seconds each time. As a result, she moans and whimpers.

"Isn't she gorgeous like that," Jadyn says while masturbating. He then squads down and caresses her butt.

"I think this bitch is ready for more cock," he then says and taps her ass. Still with Khalon's cock in her mouth, she get up by straightening her legs and raising her butt. She poses and pushes her ass towards Jadyn.

"Yes, please. Take me. I'm your slut," she begs. Jadyn then fucks her already spoiled pussy. They spitroast her for some time. She moans in pleasure, still with Khalon's cock deep in her throat. Jadyn holds her ass tight, and I can tell on her sobs that she is at the edge of an orgasm. He begins to spank her with each thrust, and then she abruptly comes while being penetrated from both sides.

"Fuck, yeah. I love when this slut comes over my cock," Jadyn moans in delight. All of his muscles contracts violently as he comes deep inside of her. At the same time, I can see the pleasure in Khalon's face. His big cock twitches and jerks inside of her mouth while he bursts out in loud, deep moans. He holds her head still, with a firm grip in her hair, as he empties his balls in her mouth. She is forced to swallow since he gives her no option to escape from his black cock. It seems like his orgasm last for several minutes before he finally releases his grip. She grasps for air and pants uncontrollably.

"That's a good girl," Khalon says and caresses her hair. I cannot believe how degrading she looks like this, but also extremely sex at the same time. She is completely covered in cum, and she has been thoroughly fucked by these four monstrous cocks. She just smiles up at Khalon and thanks him. And somehow my emotions betray me. It's with a beating heart that I somehow realize how sexual and stunning she actually looks. She then cleans both Khalon's and Jadyn's cocks with her mouth.

"Good job," Jadyn appraise her. After a few minutes, they finally agree on going to bed. Ashley heads off with Jadyn to his room. The other guys grab their cloths and leave.

"Finally," I think to myself. Still perplexed and shaken, I slowly peek out and then sneak back into my room.