Black New World Ch. 11 - Day 95

Story Info
Jules helps Ashley.
2.5k words
4.36
6.7k
4

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Day 95 -- Jules helps Ashley

"And now for the 11 o'clock news. The 3. wave of immigration from the former colonies has today been successfully accomplished. During that last week, 2000 young, black men have been granted accommodation all over the country. But not all are happy about the policy of The New Alliance. White March are once again protesting. Here we see them in front on the airport protesting as the last plane arrives. The demonstration was canceled only 15 minutes later by the police. The minister of foreign affairs said earlier today that the protest was a disgrace to our country, and instead he encouraged every citizen to welcome the immigrants with gifts and hospitality. It is at the uttermost importance that we get new healthy and strong men for all the available jobs. The immigrants are granted immediate and permanent citizenship." As the news-speaker continues, I see how big, black men in police uniforms drag protesters away, and locking them up in police vans. The next scene, they broadcast, is a clip of a crowd of white women cheering happily in front of the terminal of the airport as the immigrants arrive.

I turn off the TV in my room and try to focus on my study-book. I have to read every line twice since my thoughts keep wandering. The last couple of days, I have done everything to avoid Khalon and Ashley. The shame of what I did has been bothering me so much that I haven't slept probably. I have tried to bury what happened that night deep inside of me, but somehow intrusive thoughts of Khalon keep entering my mind. His manly body, his enormous black cock, the cum-shot all over my face. And then what happened to Ashley, my ex-girlfriend, how they gangbanged her, and the fact that I didn't do anything about it. I still can't understand how she could have enjoyed it so much. But she had come three times!

I take a deep breath and force myself to read the same sentence for the fourth time. My mind has been increasingly harder to control, the less sleep I have had. Last night, I woke up three times with a strange, unwanted hard-on. I don't remember the dreams, and I do not dare to think about what they were about. I need something to cool me down, so I head towards the common kitchen, since my own small fridge doesn't contain a freezer. I rest my ear at the door to the hallway. Silence. I then peek out. It's empty. With light steps, I sneak into the common kitchen, put some ice cubes from the freezer into my glass and walk back to my room. But then as I walk down the hallway to my room, Ashley appears from the stairs.

"Hey Jules," she shouts. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you much lately."

"Oh, hey Ashley. I have been focusing on studying," I lie. I can feel that I already blush. I cannot get her orgasmic moans out of my head. She is only wearing two towels. A big one around her body and a small one around her hair, as if she just came out of the shower. In her hands she is carrying a small basket with cloths.

"Ah, come on. That so typical of you, Jules. The universities are still closed and yet you study."

"Well, I don't wanna get behind," I excuse myself.

"Actually, I was wondering if you could help me a bit. If you can find time to get off the books," she smiles as she approaches me in the hallway.

"Come on, let's have some fun. We are never hanging out!" She continues as she sees my skeptical look.

"Okay. Of course, if you need help," I smile back.

"Oh, so you only want to hang out if I need help," she laughs. "What a gentleman," she says ironically.

"No. No. I wasn't meant like that," I laugh, trying to act cool.

"Sure... Well, if you wanna help, take this," she smiles and hands me the basket. I grab it with my right hand while I have the glass in the other. I follow her down the hallway to her room. Room number 12. As she enters the small entrance and opens the door to the main room of the apartment, her towel suddenly glides down her body. Astonished, I watch her beautiful body. She is only wearing a black tanga which perfectly highlights her ass-cheeks. As she bows down to pick it up, images of Khalon pounding her ass invade my mind.

"Whoopsie," she laughs and tugs it around her torso again. I wonder what she needs my help for as we enter her living room. Her room is nicely decorated with a lot of colors and small random items. Along the windows, three plants grow next to some colorful clay pieces. Her bed sheets are pink, and above her pillow, a big mirror with a golden frame hangs.

"Well, the thing is..." She begins as she removes the towel from her head to release her blonde, wavy hair.

"I have to meet Lindsay this afternoon at the cafe. She is bringing some old friend, and I just don't know what to wear... Maybe you can help me choose?" She smiles at me, brushing her hair with her fingers.

"Sure. Of course, Ashley." I'm a bit perplexed of why I was chosen for this job. But somehow it's actually nice finally to be alone with her.

"I got this crop-top, but I just can't decide what to combine it with... And on the other hand, I also have this gorgeous wrap dress." She pulls a white crop-top and a green, flowery dress from the basket. For a moment, I don't know what to say. Just as I'm about to come up with something, she continues.

"The boys are really nice, you know. But they can be so manly... Being the only girl here... Can be a bit tiring sometimes," she laughs.

"I bet, she thinks they are nice," I think to myself as another intrusive thought of her serving their black cocks appears in my mind.

"But you, Jules. I feel like you are a bit different. We should stick together, right?! Like we talked about." she continues.

"Yes. It's nice to spend some time with you again Ashley. I have missed you, actually," I reply.

"Ah, you are so sweet," she touches my cheek. "And by the way, this new look really suits you."

"New look?" I wonder. Maybe she means my hair which I haven't cut since the lock-down.

"Thanks... But what do you mean?" I asks insecurely.

"Well, your hair. And... I don't know how to describe it. Their is something about you. Maybe the fact that you don't have any facial hair anymore. Your skin looks so smooth."

I don't know how to react as I'm hit with mixed feelings. I feel a bit emasculated, but on the other hand it's nice to get her appraisal.

"Yeah well... You know the lock-down and hairdressers..." I say.

"Well, you should let it grow!"

"Maybe I should try them on, right?! Which one first?" She chances the subject and waves the cloths in front of me.

"The dress, I guess. It's really pretty."

"Good choice!" With her back towards me, she drops the towel, and stands almost naked in front of me. She opens the dress and steps into it with her legs. She tugs it over her big but yet tight ass. It sits tight around her hips. She folds it over her bosom.

"Can you help adjusting the back, please," she asks. I then move the fabric a bit over her shoulders.

"Well, what do you think?" She turns around. Stunned by her looks, I reply: "Gorgeous!"

I can see her nipples slightly beneath the silky fabric.

"It really enhances your curves well," I add.

"Thanks Jules. But it is too much for a cafe? Maybe, I should try the crop-top with this black skirt?" She asks.

"Sure," I just reply. Already before my reply, she unfolds and releases the shoulders-straps and undress herself right in front of me. I'm shocked by her beauty. Her breats wobbles a bit as she bends over a bit to slide the dress over her butt. I don't remember her being this shameless about her body. Again, pictures of her getting fucked roll over my inner eyes. And I remember how Kadeem came all over her boobs. Suddenly my cock wakes up and grows in my pants.

"What?" She says as she notice my stare. "Don't act as you never have seen me naked," she laughs. "Have I really changed that much since you have to stare like that," she says cocky with a smile.

"Yes. I mean, no. You still look amazing," I stutter. "Even better," I quickly add.

"Yeah, right. That's just something you're saying," she puts a hand on her hip and curves her ass to the right while she gives me a suspicious look.

"No. You really look stunning. Your breasts, your ass. You look really fit," I reply with a shaky voice.

"Okay, okay. Don't over do it," she laughs. "I'm just pulling your leg... You are nice though," she smiles. She pulls the white crop-top over her head and slides it over her big breasts. She moans a bit from the movement. It triggers thoughts about her beautiful moans as she came all over the black cocks. And suddenly, I feel even more aroused.

"I guess, you like it, since you are staring at me like that," she smiles and walks closer to me.

"Yeah, you look really cute in this one."

"Well, since you're being so sweet and helpful, maybe I should give you something in return," she smiles in a teasing way. She slides her hand over my chest and the other one down at my groin.

Perplexed about her sudden flirtation, I fearfully think about my own weak body. What is she going to think of me if see saw me naked. Ashamed of myself, my boner shrinks a bit. My heart races in full speed as she caresses me. This is all I wanted the last two months, and especially since I moved here. I didn't image it would happen like this. And now, I cannot stop to think about my own inferiority compared to those big black cocks, she took the other day. Completely ashamed of my own little cock, which has been shrinking even further lately, I feel how I start to panic as she slides her hand towards my crotch.

"Maybe, you want a blowjob," she whispers in my ear. I'm astounded by her sudden lustful behavior, and at the same time angry on myself for not feeling the same towards her. But I cannot stop to think of how big they were, and how it would be impossible for me to satisfy her like that. She then slides her hand down my pants and grabs my now completely flaccid cock. I can see the surprise in her face.

"I remember that you were never that big, but what's up with this little guy?" she says and smiles, still surprised. I feel completely humiliated and awkward.

"I.. I haven't been feeling well lately," I stutter ashamed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude," she says apologetic but still smiles a bit, like she is holding a laughter back. She begins to rub it a bit.

"Let's see what I can do about it. Don't worry," she says and pulls my pants down. I'm completely in shock from the humiliation. I feel weak and kinda pathetic.

"It's so tiny and cute," she says, looking down at it while masturbating it slowly. I cannot stop comparing myself to Jadyn's or Khalon's giant cocks. There is no way that I could satisfy her after how they spoiled her white pussy the other day.

She keeps stroking me for a while and rubs her hands around the skin of my groin and butt. After a while without any respond from my cock, she says: "I guess your are not in the mood. That's okay. Don't worry. You are kinda cute though. Let's just be friends," she smiles a me. I feel completely emasculated as I stand so close to her gorgeous body, and I can't even get hard. Somehow, I'm kinda grateful of her words. At least she isn't mad at me, even though she must think I'm pathetic.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I think it's the crisis and all. It messes up with my sex drive," I say with a low voice.

"Ah, don't worry! I like you as you are, to be honest. Everyone always thinks of sex, sex, sex. It's sweet of you that you don't."

I nod with a nervous smile. If only she knew what has been running through my mind lately.

"And by the way, how do you get such soft skin?" Again, she runs her thin finger and long nails over my skin.

"Well... Lotion, I guess," I say surprised that she cares about my skin.

"I need that lotion!" she grins. "Honestly!"

"I guess you don't mind if I'm naked then? Or do you? Since you were staring at me like that?" She asks, still with flirting eyes.

"No please. Of course, I don't mind. I'm sorry. I think, I just stared because you looked amazing," I reply.

"Aw, you are sweet," she cries and laughs. "Just as your little dicklet," she laughs and look down at my cock. I smile, baffled by her comment, hiding my true feeling of shame.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't mock you. I'm just joking. But I guess, it's true about what they say - if you don't use it, you loose it."

"Well, I don't know..." I say, feeling offended, and quickly pull up my pants.

"Don't worry about it. I like how you are," she smiles and caresses my face. It feels like her comments have drained the last drop of masculinity out of my body.

"So you think it's the crop-top, right?" she says changing the subject like nothing has happened. I just nod.

"Alright, but how do we match it. What about this black skirt or these jeans?" She asks.

"The skirt, I think," happy to chance the subject away from my failed masculinity.

"It's really tight. Can you help to zip it?" It sits tight on her ass, showing off the perfect roundness of her buttocks. I zip it. I can't believe this ass used to be mine. What happened to me. Now I'm just her friend who helps her with cloths. And who knows what she is up to later on with Jadyn and the others. A jolt of jealousy strikes me. But there is no way that I could please her like Jadyn did on the pool table the first time I found them together.

"It's perfect," I say.

"Good, I can't wait to meet Lindsay and her friend," she says excitedly. "You should come with us!"

"Maybe another time," I respond quickly. I still feel too ashamed to socialize.

"Alright, but don't let me down next time. Promise!" She smiles.

"Of course, Ashley," I nod. She then kisses my cheek.

"Thanks for the help. And hey, don't forget to buy that lotion for me!" she laughs.