All Comments on 'Black Omen Issue Ch. 02'

by Naughtynerdygirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 3 years ago

Thoroughly entertaining and well written.

Let's hope there are another dozen chapters in the near future so we can find out what happens to our dear heroine.

Discard457Discard457over 3 years ago
Fantastic chapter

Great chapter, everything was so intriguing. It was so easy to get lost in the world you’ve built up.

Noon_ShadowNoon_Shadowover 3 years ago

Been waiting a long time for this! I was worried you'd gotten scared off from writing. I'm glad to see you've continued this fantastic story. I love it and hope you continue.

NaughtynerdygirlNaughtynerdygirlover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks again for the feedback and encouragement! 2020 was a rough year that sapped all my time and energy to write but I'm hoping to pick up my abysmal pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah don't stop. Need to explore Simon more. Explain his origin story. Might want to touch on why he cares about money. If I had his power I would become a beach bum for a long time. Just walk to a hotel and have them comp my room and everything else and then walk the beach to pick out my companion for the evening/week/ till I'm done. Not sure I would get tired of that. Probably do a lot of travel. Keep myself at a tourist area year long. Someone there would be able to take care of my travel arrangements. I don't know what would make me change my life if I did this.

I would have him train himself early on to make people forget his face any time they aren't in his presence. It would explain her never being able to see it in her previews.

SaxAndCollSaxAndCollover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant, can’t wait for the next chapter :)

Noon_ShadowNoon_Shadowover 2 years ago

Still looking forward to seeing this series continue! Hope your enthusiasm for writing hasn't completely vanished. Hope things are going well with you and wanting to see what happens to poor Viv.

Encre NoireEncre Noireabout 2 years ago

This is a fantastic beginning and I selfishly hope to read further entries some day.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the plot is very good and the writing is off the charts(for a literotica author at least), but any news about the author? looks like he is not active anymore, what a shame

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtynerdygirl@Naughtynerdygirl
Just here to read and write some naughty erotica. Always happy to chat and take feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES