Taking Them with Me

Story Info
Alice dumps her boyfriend and loses her right to orgasms.
14.2k words
4.41
31.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice laid it out pretty clearly for Johnny. She found him a pig. He was sex-obsessed, derogatory, and generally a waste of the human condition. The first date had been great, of course, which was why Alice had spent the night with him, but after that he had showed his true colors and she didn't care much for them. In summary, she was breaking with him.

Johnny took it pretty quietly, occasionally even laughing at her commentary. It was disquieting, but Alice reasoned that soon she wouldn't have to deal with him at all, so it was better to just get through.

After Alice finished her prepared speech, Johnny shrugged and said, "That's fine, but I'm taking your orgasms with me."

Alice blinked, then blinked again. Had she heard him correctly? The café was pretty quiet and none of the words were slurred or soft, but surely she couldn't have heard him correctly.

"What?" Alice said, at a loss of what else to say.

"Your orgasms," Johnny smiled. "I'm taking them with me. If you want them back, call me up, but..."

"You're sick," Alice cut him off. "You're still sex-obsessed." She stood, fury racing through her veins. "You're such a child. And news flash, Johnny, those weren't that great from you in the first place." Johnny shrugged again. Alice resisted the urge to hurl further insults down at him. She had done what she came to do and getting riled up would only serve to give him some sort of perverse satisfaction.

Alice turned on her heels and left. If she had her way, she would never see Johnny again.

Alice was a Junior at the community college in town. While homework was easy most of the time, she had a rather hefty paper to do that evening. It was good distraction from the anger that Johnny had set off inside her. She tried to focus in on the paper, but Johnny's arrogant taunt still flashed through her mind.

Who did he think he was? He wasn't the only guy she had ever slept with and she had had plenty of orgasms before him. If she was being very honest with herself, Johnny's had been pretty good, but the idea that he was the only one who could get her off was a part of his sick fantasy.

Alice thought that the best orgasm she had ever had was probably from her first boyfriend in college, Troy. He had done her right. Of course, Troy had met another girl a few months later and dumped Alice, which sucked. At the very least, Troy hadn't pretended it was anything else. He had told her truthfully.

Alice thought about one particular night, when Troy had been particularly bothered. Alice was essentially hanging on for dear life. She liked it and it was probably the best she had ever had. Not some one-night-stand-turned-bad-relationship like Johnny.

Alice realized she hadn't written anything on the paper for about ten minutes. She sighed. All the thinking about Troy—and not Johnny's macho taunts—had gotten her pretty hot. Alice poked her head into the living room of the two bedroom apartment to make sure her roommate hadn't come home unexpectantly. She was still alone. Alice closed her door and fished her vibrator out of her underwear drawer.

Alice laid on the bed and turned it on. Normally, she liked to ease into these sessions, but Alice found that she was already primed and ready to go. While it felt good, Alice couldn't seem to get where she needed to go. Maybe she was still too angry at Johnny? She turned the vibrator up to its highest setting and stripped off her shorts and panties. She went to work, but got no closer. She was dripping wet, actually physically aching for it, but... nothing.

Alice heard the door open to the apartment and shut off the vibrator, which was making more noise than Alice was comfortable with her roommate hearing. Frustrated, she pulled on her panties and shorts and tried to get back to her paper. It was slow-going.

That night, Alice stayed up late with her vibrator. She even resorted to porn, although she normally detested it on moral grounds. In the middle of the night, she collapsed. She was exhausted, but still incredibly horny and no closer to orgasm.

In the morning, Alice realized that she had let Johnny get inside her head. Part of her had believed his psychotic boast and was holding her body back. She really just needed to forget him. And perhaps the best way to do that was with someone else.

There was a guy in her psychology class that liked her a lot. She found him just alright, but Alice had a problem. Her horniness had improved none through the night. She needed to get off and bad. While generally, she thought of girls that hooked up with random guys as sluts, Alice reasoned that most of them were probably not as incredibly horny as she was that day.

She called up the guy, Chris, and asked if he wanted to grab some food. He was excited and suggested Friday, two days away. Alice countered, "Actually, are you free tonight?" He was.

Alice was good all day, not touching herself despite her constantly dripping pussy. She wanted it, but she reasoned with herself that she was going to get some that night. Guys might have to go into a date not knowing if they were going to get laid or not, but generally girls didn't have that uncertainty. If they wanted it, they could get it. And Alice wanted it badly.

Chris met Alice at the restaurant, dressed nicely. Apparently, he had not yet caught on that he was a booty call. Alice raced through dinner, playing through conversations as much as she could. All the while, she plotted in her mind the fastest route back to her place so they could bang.

"What about desert?" Chris smiled across at her.

Inside her mind, Alice screamed, NO! Calmly, she said, "How about we do desert at my place? I'm sure I can get you something you like." It was a line from a cheap porno, but it quickly replaced Chris' smile with a look of surprise and anticipation.

It was ten minutes later that they were walking into Alice's apartment. Chris tried to continue as the gentleman, complimenting the place and trying to maintain conversation. Alice put an end to the conversation quickly by interrupting his words with a long, intense kiss. As she kissed, she began to unbutton her blouse.

Chris, perhaps finally realizing what Alice had called him for, followed her to the bedroom. Her pants disappeared quickly. Chris tried to undo his belt, but he was taking too long. Alice reached out and quickly—perhaps forcefully—unbuckled it. She fell back onto the bed, stripping off her bra as soon as she landed. Chris was still wearing his shirt when he came down to her and entered.

Alice gasped in pleasure, his dick sliding into her soaked pussy easily. He went slow, despite his hips urging a fast pace. Alice planted his hands on her boobs, urging him to squeeze. Chris' eyes were large, almost frightened. Alice realized that sexually aggressive was not exactly the description for most girls—or for her on most days, to be honest.

He was moving too slow for her. Alice flipped him on his back and remounted him, driving his dick into her fast and hard. The springs in her mattress screamed out as she rode him, announcing to everyone on the floor below that someone was getting fucked hard. As far as Alice could see, that person was Chris. He laid back and allowed her to work on him.

To his credit, Chris lasted a long time. It was perhaps fifteen minutes before he began grunting in desperation. He arched his back and shuddered and Alice felt him cum. She continued riding, hoping and praying that in the last few seconds of her erection something would happen for her. It didn't.

Chris was respectable in every way, but for some reason Alice couldn't even get close to her own orgasm.

She collapsed on the bed, drenched in sweat and her pussy aching in need.

Chris knew he was the booty call now. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked over at her. "Do you want me to stay?" Alice closed her eyes and shook her head. Chris got dressed and left, which Alice was grateful for.

She thought about trying her vibrator again, but was too depressed. Then, after an hour of laying awake at the ceiling trying not to think about how fucking horny she was, Alice got the vibrator. After another hour, she collapsed in bed.

When she woke up, she had a text message from Johnny: "Missing the Big O, yet?"

Alice's fury raged again. A hundred thoughts came to mind, most of them ending with a text message reading "Fuck you". But the loudest voice of all was the unsated desire between her legs. So instead, she replied, "None of your business." It was preserving her dignity and holding her cards, but if she got really desperate she hadn't closed any doors.

Johnny: "I can fix that."

Alice sat on her bed, looking at the words. She didn't really believe them, of course. Surely if fifteen minutes of riding Chris's dick couldn't get her off, it wouldn't matter if she swapped to the guy that she hated. But as much as Alice hated to admit it, desperation was beginning to slip into her mind, clouding away all other thoughts.

For a moment, Alice wondered why she was so horny. She normally was like a sex camel, going long times before really needing to get fucked. And even then, her vibrator could suffice. So why now? Was it just because she had tried and failed? Like she was stuck in a cycle that only rose her horniness higher, never letting it down?

It didn't matter the reason. She needed to get off. And as much as Alice hated Johnny, she couldn't ignore those four little words in the text: "I can fix that."

She replied, "When?"

His reply was almost instant: "Come on over."

Alice pretended that she didn't rush right over. She made a show, mostly to herself, of making breakfast, getting ready slowly, and picking an outfit. But when she got in her car, she sped and counted the miles until she arrived.

She arrived at Johnny's apartment and he buzzed her up.

Alice coached herself in the elevator, telling her to keep her dignity as much as possible. In all probability, Johnny couldn't do anything special for her. She would not get back together with him. This was fling, nothing else. And Johnny couldn't know how desperate she was. That would just inflate his already massive ego. Dignity was the key, Alice reminded herself.

She knocked on Johnny's door and he let her in. He hadn't cleaned up. He was still in sweatpants and a t-shirt from his sleep. This was no big deal to him. Alice found these little details insulting, but put it out of her mind. She was here to see if he really could get her off, which he probably couldn't, and then leave. She needed to keep her eye on the ball.

"I thought you'd last longer," Johnny grinned. "I guess you must have more of a libido than you let on."

Alice's anger flared, but she did her best to quell it. Eye on the ball.

"Look, I'm not looking to get back together," Alice said. "I'm just looking for some fun."

Johnny laughed, one quick barking laugh. Then he shrugged. "Well let's get to some fun, then." He gestured to the bedroom. Alice never felt as much like a whore as when she started down the hall towards his bedroom. It didn't help that he slapped her ass as she passed him. She almost turned and left right then, but she remembered how she had attacked Chris the night before. Surely she didn't have room to get too offended.

As soon as the door closed, Johnny's demeanor turned from humored to horny. She cupped her ass in one first hand and kissed her deeply. Alice ran her hand down his chest and went for his belt.

"Slow down girl," Johnny said, breaking the kiss. "I'm gonna have some fun first."

He lifted her shirt off and looked down at her pale, plain blue bra. He frowned. "Next time, I like lace."

"There's no next time," Alice said, offended that he would assume this to be a regular thing and that he would assume that she would dress to his specifications.

"Yeah whatever," Johnny said. "Just remember." He unclasped the bra and immediately began to suck on Alice's nipple. It was a possessive action, done without any hesitation. Normally, Alice might have not liked it, but waves of pleasure echoed through her body. He cupped her other breast with his hand. Then he pushed her back onto his bed.

Alice landed and immediately shuffled off her shorts. Men—at least courteous ones—would begin to massage her pussy around this time to get her ready. They did it clumsily, but Alice knew it was with a generous purpose in their hearts. Johnny did no such thing. He grabbed onto her ass again and delivered a firm slap.

Alice went again for the belt and unbuckled it.

"Alright, you want it so bad, I guess I can give it to you," Johnny grinned. He dropped his pants, stripped off her panties, and entered him.

It felt great, just like Chris had. She was wet, eager, and as Johnny fucked her he picked up a good rhythm. She grabbed onto his back to hold herself still, so he wouldn't slip out. All the while, his hands explored her like she was his toy. She ignored her inherent instinctive hatred and focused on his dick in her pussy.

Part of her mind began to feel some justification. Nothing was happening. It was just like it was with Chris or with her vibrator. It felt good, but nothing else. She grinned. His words were empty and hollow.

Of course, that presented other horrors. She had crawled into Johnny's bed within 48 hours of dumping him for no reason. And apparently she was having problems getting off? Maybe she should go to the doctor.

Then, Chris whispered in her ear, "You have my permission to cum."

It was like a switch. Immediately, the pleasure in her pussy grew deeper. Her whole body tensed around him. It came quickly and powerfully, faster than she had ever experienced it. Her body rocked and her nails sunk into Johnny's back. It was like an earthquake between her legs, reverberating outward throughout her body. She cried out—an act that she normally just did to let the man know he had gotten her there. Now she did it impulsively, almost defensively. It was a moment of the purest bliss she had ever felt, which made every other orgasm of her life feel like a shiver from the cold.

Johnny began making his own noises, not dissimilar to Chris's from the prior night. He grabbed on tightly to her breasts and a self-satisfied smirk appeared on his face as he finished inside her.

Johnny pulled out and pulled his pants up. Alice laid on his bed, trying to catch her breath and count the stars that had appeared on his ceiling.

"Remember," Johnny said. "Next time, wear lace." He cocked his head and then added, "I think you'd look good in bright red."

Alice opened her mouth to say, "There won't be a next time", but she closed it again. She knew that it would sound hollow. And after the cataclysmic orgasm she had just had, she also knew it was probably a lie.

As Alice silently dressed, Johnny asked, "So I have to ask. Did you enjoy that?" Alice meekly nodded her head yes.

"Good," Johnny said with that same self-satisfied grin. "Because that one was for free." He didn't explain the words and Alice didn't trust herself to ask. But they echoed in her brain as she rode the elevator back downstairs. They were ominous and Alice began to realize that she might be in trouble.

Alice ignored every horny inclination for three days. She refused to even check how wet she was. She harnessed every bit of willpower she had and focused on her schoolwork. When she was finished with that, she did housework. When she was done with that, she went for a run (she had heard that exercise could help quell horniness). Every time a man even entered her mind, she ejected him instantly.

The first day was relatively easy. There was a lot to do and she had just gotten off.

The second day was more difficult. She was starting to get bored and men kept popping into her mind.

The third day was impossible. Every time she moved, it seemed like her panties would brush her pussy in just the right way. She saw the weatherman on the news and the image of him drilling into her kept popping into her mind.

She dared not try to please herself. That was her mistake last time. She had gotten herself into a cycle of working herself up and then convincing herself that she couldn't get off. Not this time. She would never enter into the cycle in the first place.

It took every ounce of willpower that she had, but she went to bed the third night without touching herself at all. That night, Johnny appeared in her dreams. He was drilling into her, grabbing onto her tits, and telling her that she had "to wait for my permission" to cum.

Alice woke up at three in the morning and finally her willpower gave out. She went straight to her vibrator. She was still there at 5AM and watched the first bits of sunlight touch her blinds. She turned it off and collapsed bitterly into her bed.

She tried to get back into a rhythm on the fourth day, but her will had been broken. Johnny's ominious words still echoed in her brain, though: "That one was for free." She couldn't go back there and find out what he meant by that.

Alice called Chris, but he didn't pick up. She texted him: "Hey. ;) I had fun the other night. Do you want to come by again?"

Chris didn't respond for almost an hour. When he did, he said, "Actually, super busy this week. See you in class." Alice's heart fell. Chris had liked her at the beginning, of course, but maybe now he thought she was just a whore who wanted to get fucked. Alice's brain asked if that was wrong, but she quickly redirected the thought elsewhere.

Alice realized there was one other person she could call. She found her ex-boyfriend Troy in her phone and called.

"Hey Troy," Alice said. "I was wondering if you wanted to meet up later today."

"Actually," Troy said, "I don't think that Shelby would like that."

"Shelby?"

"Yes. My girlfriend."

Alice bit her lip, trying to stop herself. She tried to ignore her throbbing pussy. She tried to pretend it didn't matter and tried to get off the phone. She failed.

"Well how about I swing by for a little while and Shelby doesn't have to know?" Alice said.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes," Alice said. "I think we could have some fun and nobody would ever know."

"Jesus, Alice," Troy said. "You should get some help." Then the line was dead.

Alice collapsed onto the bed. She felt terrible. She had acted like a homewrecking whore, of course, but more than anything she felt unfulfilled and still so fucking horny. She was getting close to the point of not caring if Chris thought she was a slut and Troy thought she was whore, so long as somebody would fuck her.

But a more dreadful reality lay behind it. Alice knew that if she went over to Troy's and fucked him, it was very possible—if not probable—that nothing would happen for her. She could just lay there on the bed and be an unfulfilled whore.

Alice had made it to day four. But she knew that she was done kidding herself. She texted Johnny: "Hey. You free?"

She sat on her bed for twenty-two minutes, waiting for the reply. It finally came: "I am tonight. Why don't you come over?" Before she had a chance to reply, another text came through: "And try to look as hot as possible."

Alice was aware that some part of her should be offended by this command. It was demeaning and repulsive. But she was also aware that she just didn't care anymore so long as he could fix her problem. She replied: "Ok. On my way to get some red lace. ;)"

Alice did go to the lingerie store and picked up an expensive red lace bra and panties. They were skimpy and Alice would normally have called them "something only a total slut would wear", but Alice silenced that voice in her mind. She was also aware that she was buying expensive lingerie for a guy that she had dumped less than a week ago, but she also silenced that voice. She was ignoring a lot of the logic in her brain, because of the terrible, aching need that her pussy was putting out.