Black Owned Mature White Couple Ch. 01

Story Info
Mature white couple sexually dominated by Black family.
3k words
4.36
50.3k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorain grunted and groaned with each powerful thrust of her neighbor's oversized phallus into her sore and swollen anus. The thick, but still fit fifty-six-year-old white woman's C-cup tits jiggled obscenely with each aggressive thrust from the young Black thug who lived next door. Her wide hips and full, round, bubble butt was taking a beating as the strong young man used her ass for his pleasure.

The rough, un-lubed butt sex hurt Lorain but there was something about her complete submission to this young thug that was starting to turn her on despite her knowledge that this was wrong and that she was being forced to perform these horrible sex acts against her will.

It had all started about a week ago when Lorain, the fifty-six-year-old Human Resources Manager and Phil, her fifty-eight-year-old Software Engineer husband noticed a new family moving into the house next door. It was Saturday and the happy, older, white couple with good jobs, money in their 401K's and retirement on the horizon had just finished their regular exercise routine. Lorain enjoyed Yoga while her husband Phil preferred to ride his old stationary bike and do some pushups.

They were in the kitchen getting some cold water from the tap and toweling off the sweat when they noticed through the window a U-Haul truck pull into the driveway of the house that had been for sale next door. The U-Haul was quickly followed by the sound of window rattling rap music coming from a Cadillac with darkly tinted windows, skinny, wide tires, and shiny silver wheels. The Cadillac pulled into the driveway next to the U-Haul. Lorain and Phil did not know what sound was worse. The terrible rap music and brrrtt, brrrtt bass vibrations from the cars stereo or the grumbling noise from its oversized exhaust system.

"What in the world," Lorain exclaimed?

"I have no idea, dear," her husband Phil said.

They watched as a heavily built middle aged Black man climbed out of the U-Haul. Quickly followed by a curvy and attractive, thirty something year old Black women. A young, well built, Black man who appeared to be in his late teens then exited the noisy Cadillac.

"These must be the people who bought the Johnson's old house, our new neighbors," Phil said with no small amount of trepidation in his voice.

"Oh my, oh my," Lorain said. "Well honey, we had better try to make the best of it and go meet them."

"If you think that's best, dear," Phil said unenthusiastically.

As Lorain and Phil Lishman exited their front door and walked across their immaculate, green grass towards the new neighbors the Jones family stopped what they were doing and stood expectantly in their new driveway.

Tyrone, the heavily built father, Tiaisha, the attractive wife and DeShawn, the thuggish looking son remained where they were standing, waiting to see what these white people wanted. Tiaisha nudged her husband Tyrone and said, "look baby, some white people be coming."

"They damn sure is," replied Tyrone.

As Lorain and Phil Lishman approached the new neighbors hoping to make a good first impression, they could not help but judge their neighbor's appearance's as they got closer. Tyrone was big, powerfully built, wearing a blue polo shirt and jeans. Tiaisha was thin, curvy and of average height with full lips, perky breasts, and an ample backside. Her tank top and tiny shorts did not leave much to the imagination. DeShawn, the son was tall but skinny, wearing a hat turned partway to the side, baggy basketball shorts sagging down showing his red underwear and an oversized T-Shirt.

The Jones family were equally sizing up and judging their new neighbors as they approached. The white couple were older, that was clear, but both appeared healthy and clean cut. Phil was wearing sweat shorts and a T-Shirt. He was thin, still with a full head of hair going to grey on the sides. Lorain's full hips and still perky breasts were nicely displayed in her yoga pants and tank top. While she was wearing a sport bra, it was not padded since she had been working out inside of her own home. Subsequently, her large nipples were prominently displayed for the new neighbors to see, poking through the thin material of her top.

Lorain began to speak, "hi, we are Lorain and Phil Lishman. We live next door. You must be the new neighbors? We are so happy to meet you."

Phil extended his hand and said, "put er their buddy, I'm Phil" to Tyrone.

Phil gasped as his hand was nearly crushed by the large Black man who replied to him, "great meeting you, I'm Tyrone, this is my wife Tiaisha and our son DeShawn. We just moved from Detroit, had us some issues there and needed to get out,"

As Phil's hand was released by Tyrone, Tiaisha surprised him by stepping forward and embracing him in a hug. Phil could feel Tiaisha's pert breasts pressed against him, and he guessed that she was not wearing a bra. This took Phil by surprise, and he felt his face flush red.

Tiaisha released Phil and next stepped up and embraced Lorain in a similar hug. If anything, this hug lasted even longer, and the two women's breasts were mashed together quite firmly for an extended time before Tiasha released Lorain.

Tiaisha continued to hold Lorain by both biceps and commented on her apparent good physical shape while staring at Lorain's hard nipples through her unpadded sport bra and tank top.

Tiaisha broke the awkward embrace by reaching up to touch Lorain's dark, shoulder length hair and saying, "I jus love di's hair, you gunna have to tell me who do it so I can go there too. You know Imma need a new hairdresser in this town, right?"

Lorain stammered a reply, "yes, yes of course, I'll get you her contact information later." The physical contact of the neighbor visibly unnerved Lorain.

Phil tried to recover by extending his hand to the young man, DeShawn, and saying, "hello there."

DeShawn replied, "Sup, homes" and began to shake Phil's hand in a complicated series of movements Phill understood as the way Black people shake hands.

DeShawn then took Lorain's offered hand in both of his own and ran his hand up her arm to squeeze her shoulder. DeShawn said, "sup girl" as he held Lorain's arm and hand while looking her directly in the eye.

Lorain broke the embrace and said, "yes, well, welcome to the neighborhood. We are sure you are you going to enjoy living her and be wonderful neighbors. Can I offer you all something to drink? It looks like you have been working hard moving."

Tyrone replied, "Yeah, that would be great Lorain. Why doesn't DeShawn go with you to help you get the drinks while your man Phil here, helps me with some of the heavy stuff."

Tyrone had said it in such a way that it was more of a statement then a question.

Phil, wanting to be neighborly, stammered, "yes, of course, happy to help with a bit of light moving I suppose."

"That's good, that's real good," Tyrone said with a big smile, and taking Phil by the shoulder, steered him towards the back of the U-Haul.

As Phil was handed a heavy box by Tiaisha and pointed towards the now open garage door he looked back over his shoulder to see Lorain being directed back cross their lawn with DeShawn's arm around her shoulders.

Lorain opened her front door and DeShawn walked right into her and Phil's home without any further encouragement. Lorain's head was beginning to spin with strange thoughts and concerns as she followed the 19-year-old DeShawn into her own home.

DeShawn exclaimed, "Dis, a real nice place you got her Miss L, real nice."

Deshawn walked right into the kitchen that was past the living room and opened the refrigerator like he owned the place. Lorain followed him into her kitchen and asked, "so what would you like to drink DeShawn? We have some Soda pop, or some ice water maybe?"

DeShawn pulled a green beer bottle out of the refrigerator, one of Phil's local small brewery beers that he like so much, twisted the top off and took a long pull while looking Lorain right in the eyes.

Lorain exclaimed, "oh my, DeShawn, that's beer, I don't think you should be drinking that. Maybe your father can finish that for you."

DeShawn took another long pull on the beer, grabbed a few more of the green bottles from the fridge and leaned back against the sink counter. He said to Lorain, "come here Miss L."

Lorain was really beginning to become apprehensive about this entire situation but for some reason she found herself doing exactly what the young man instructed her to do. She approached DeShawn and he put his arm around her waist and pulled the older woman close to him.

DeShawn said to Lorain, "We going to enjoy living here for sure Miss L. We going to get along real neighborly with you all."

While DeShawn drank their beer with one hand, the other hand that was around Lorain's waste had begun to creep lower and was now on the mature woman's full and sexy hip.

Lorain wanted to stop this. She wanted to ask the young man to leave or at least to get them all back outside to deliver the drinks. She wanted to reach the safety of her husband and other people. But for some reason she didn't, and she could understand why not?

DeShawn put his now empty beer bottle down on the countertop and turned the sexy mature neighbor woman towards him. He put both of his arms around her and drew her close. His hands dropped to the woman's ample but still surprisingly firm hips and then fully onto her ass cheeks. He squeezed Lorain's ass and kissed her deeply.

Lorain attempted to push DeShawn away. This was wrong. She had just met this person and here he was in her own kitchen making these wild advances on her. Who did this young thug, dressed like a gang member think he was?

When Lorain tried pushing DeShawn away after the groping and kissing his demeanor changed. Deshawn slapped Lorain in the face and said, "listen up Miss L, you going to do what I tell you, when I tell you from now on. That's just how it going to be. I know you white bitches can't resist a Black man's power, so you just follow my lead and no one going to get hurt."

Lorain had never been struck before in her life. While the blow had not been particularly hard it was enough to sting and had taken her breath away. Lorain, still trapped and held by the young thug began to say, "my husband will..."

DeShawn cut Lorain off and said, "you husband ain't coming back any time real soon. And if he did, you would get to see me make a bitch out of him right in front of you. But my Pop's and Mom's is handling that issue right now themselves. So, it's just you, me and this big sexy ass of yours."

DeShawn had gone back to groping Lorain's ass and pulled her in for another deep, tongue swirling kiss. DeShawn then grabbed Lorain by the hair, pulled her face back and in a commanding voice told her, "Now get on your knees bitch. You going to get your first lesson in how to pleasure a Black man, right here and now."

Lorain did as she was told. She was frightened, had been struck in the face for the first time in her life and was probably in a bit of shock. She sank to her knees in front of the young thug she had just met, mere minutes ago and waited for what she knew was coming.

DeShawn commanded the now compliant Lorain, "take my shorts off and pull that big back dick out bitch. You going to become real closely acquainted with it and learn to love and respect it."

Lorain reached up and pulled Deshawn's shorts and underwear down. As she did, DeShawn's fully erect young cock sprung up into her face. It was big, certainly the biggest penis Lorain had ever been close to. Her husband Phil had a nice five-inch penis and seemed to know how to use it. It had always been enough for her in the past. But DeShawn's penis was huge in comparison. At least nine inches long, thick, and deeply veined. It pulsed with the young man's arousal in front of her face.

DeShawn commanded Lorain to open her mouth and start sucking his dick.

Lorain was afraid, nervous, and still in shock. She was also strangely excited by this big dick in her face. She took it into her mouth as best she could, but it was just such a large penis she could not fit much of it into her mouth.

DeShawn held Lorain by a fist full of her dark hair and began to push more of his cock into Lorain's mouth. DeShawn said, "that's it bitch, now you learning your place. But you need to take it deeper Miss L."

DeShawn pushed his dick deeper into Lorain's mouth and she had about half of it in her stretched and sore mouth when it hit the back of her throat and made her gag.

DeShawn pulled his dick from Lorain's mouth and slapped her again in the face. DeShawn said, "you doing good Miss L, but you need to be doing better."

Lorain said to DeShawn, "please don't hit me DeShawn, I'm doing the best I..."

Deshawn slapped Lorain in the face again and said, "shut up bitch and do what I tell you."

With that Deshawn got a fist full of Lorain's hair and with other wrapped his hand around her throat. He put his big dick back into the sexy mature woman's mouth and pushed it in until he hit the back of her throat.

Lorain gagged and DeShawn, still holding his big dick in her mouth said, "put your tongue out Miss L, it will help you take my dick deeper."

Lorain did as instructed and Deshawn pushed his big dick deeper into Lorain's mouth, sinking another inch or tow in.

Lorain's husband Phil had always enjoyed blowjobs, but Phil's small penis was nothing compared to the monster DeShawn was trying to push into her throat. But when she followed DeShawn's commands to put her tongue out, she found that she could except more of his shaft into her mouth.

With one hand in Lorain's hair, one hand on her throat DeShawn began to saw his big dig back and forth in Lorain's slobbering mouth.

DeShawn said, "that's good bitch, you are following instructions and getting there. You going to have the whole thing in you before you know it Ms. L. All that throat slobber going to help lube you up to take it all down your throat."

After several more minutes of rough face fucking DeShawn was indeed able to push his entire nine-inch-long cock into the sexy mature woman's throat.

DeShawn said to Lorain, "that's good bitch, you do it Miss L. You doing it real good bitch."

Lorain's mind was becoming a bit fuzzy with a combination of shock and lack of air from the face fucking she was receiving. She was now taking DeShawn's big dick down her throat to the balls on each stroke. Her tank top was covered in throat slime, and she was beginning to wonder when this experience would end. But strangely, deep in inside her, Lorain was continuing to become excited by the rough treatment this young thug was administering to her. She could not deny that her pussy was getting wet.

Deshawn continued to use the good-looking mature woman's mouth and throat like a pussy. He loved making a white woman take his big dick into her throat and training one that had clearly never deep throated a cock before was an extra bonus for him. He was sawing his cock in and out of Lorain's throat, pulling out until just the head was in her and then plunging back in until his balls were on her chin. He had to admit, Lorain was doing surprisingly well, taking his entire shaft into her throat so quickly.

Holding Lorain's hair with one hand, throat with the other, and sawing his cock in the mature white woman's throat he could feel himself getting close to coming.

DeShawn said to Lorain, "Bitch I'm about to cum. You going to drink every drop of my black cum. When I cum int's going to be in your throat and you're going to swallow all of it." With that DeShawn exclaimed, "Damn, bitch I'm cuming, take that nut white bitch, drink my load bitch."

Lorain struggled to both take the young thug's big penis into her throat and swallow his hot cum at the same time. She was completely under DeShawn's control and submissively allowed him to use her throat as a pussy and cum in her.

DeShawn kept fucking Lorain's throat, but his strokes became slower and soon he held his big dick in her throat while his orgasm subsided.

DeShawn pulled his slobber covered dick out of Lorain's throat and mouth and said to her, "you did real good Miss L, real good. That was some grade A head game you just plaid bitch. I sure am going to like living next door to you Ms. L. We are going to be doing this shit all the damn time from now on."

Lorain, still trying to catch her breath and recover from the rough throat fucking she had just received said, "but DeShawn, I'm married, and I can't do this sort of thing. My Husband Phill..."

Deshawn slapped Lorain in the face again and said, "bitch, your cracker husband nothing. He got his own problems right now. Now grab those beers and let's go help my folks move the rest of our stuff in."

Check back for Chapter 2 where the sexual adventures continue.