Black Pegging: Black Men Only

Story Info
Empress Noire dominates Ralph and Myron.
2.2k words
2.47
2.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

In the world of BDSM, there are many myths about Black men and the way Empress Noire figures it, those myths are actually harmful. The six-foot-tall and sexy, alluring and dreadlocked, thirty-something Black lady has been a professional dominatrix for over a decade and knows the truth. Not every Black man is a bull with a huge Black cock, ready to fuck White wives and wimpy White male cuckolds. Some Black men want to get tied up by dominant women and fucked in the ass with big strap-on dildos. Some Black men want dominant women to sit on their faces. Not every Black man is a macho thug. Nothing wrong with Black men having diverse and complex desires. They're human too...

Empress Noire is trying to liberate the modern Black man. First, though, this sexy and wicked Black dominatrix has to save Black men from themselves. Black Femdom is the Black man's salvation, they just don't know it yet. At a time when every Black female dominant in the world of BDSM is chasing White guys left and right, Empress Noire deals exclusively with Black men. Someone's got to be there for the submissive Black man and Empress Noire has staked her claim. The power of Black Femdom will save the Black man and make the world a better place. It's Empress Noire's mission statement, for real.

"You're my bitch, my own personal bitch," Empress Noire said, cackling gleefully. The six-foot-tall and curvy, dark-skinned African American dominatrix laughed like a hyena as she snapped the chastity device on Myron Donaldson's big Black dick. The big and tall Black man groaned as his big Black cock and big Black balls got encased in the clear chastity device. Just like that, one of the Atlanta BDSM scene's top Black bulls embarks on his journey as a new Black male submissive. Empress Noire doesn't play and even Black bulls can be turned into Black cuckolds and Black male bitches as far as she's concerned.

"Oh fuck," Myron said, trying not to scream. Empress Noire grinned wickedly and took out her bag of tricks. Out of it she pulled a blonde wig, a bright pink bra, bright pink panties and a pair of pink high heeled shoes. Myron looked at them and shook his head. Empress Noire is a mean bitch who likes to emasculate Black men. This scary bitch has no pity whatsoever for Black men. A lot of Black female dominants in the world of BDSM refuse to cuckold, sissify or emasculate Black men, preferring to dole out punishment to White male submissive types instead. Empress Noire doesn't play that shit.

"I shall call you Miss Myron," Empress Noire said as she put the former Black bull on his knees and did his makeup. Myron struggled but could not resist Empress Noire. After getting made up, Myron put on the blonde wig and the bright pink bra, bright pink panties and bright pink high heeled shoes. Empress Noire smiled excitedly as Myron looked at himself in the mirror. Who would have thought that such a macho Black man, a former college football player, could be such a great Black sissy slut? Empress Noire has that Black girl magic and puts it to good use.

"I am Miss Myron and I am ready to serve," said the new Black sissy. Empress Noire nodded, pleased to hear those words. In the world of BDSM, just about every Black female dominant caters to White male submissive types and ignores the needs of submissive Black men. Empress Noire is changing that by cuckolding Black men, sissifying Black men and emasculating Black men. Submissive Black men don't have to chase after dominant White women anymore. There is a mean, scary Black bitch who is more than willing to torment Black men in her BDSM dungeon. For a price, of course.

"Twerk that Black ass of yours in them pink panties for me like the good Black sissy slut that you are," Empress Noire ordered. Miss Myron nodded and started twerking that ass. The sexy Black dominatrix fingered her pussy while watching the big and tall Black man shake that ass. A lot of Black men got that fake macho thing going on. They act all big and bad, swaggering and acting like thugs. A lot of not so intelligent Black women think that only thuggish Black men are real men. Empress Noire definitely knows better. Black thugs have been known to ride Empress Noire's strap-on dildo and she fucks them real good. This Black dominatrix doesn't play that stuff.

"Yes ma'am," Miss Myron said while twerking that big Black ass in them pink panties. Just last week, Myron the bull went to a swingers party where a tall and sexy, blonde-haired and blue-eyed White woman named Colleen sucked his big Black dick. Myron rammed his big Black dick down Colleen's throat and the blonde-haired White chick got so into it that she asked her husband, a balding, nerdy White guy named Scott, to join in. Myron ended up blowing his load all over Colleen and Scott's faces after they finished sucking his big Black dick. Yeah, Myron knows what it's like to be a dominant Black man. That's why Empress Noire is turning Myron into her own personal Black sissy...

"Alright, now, bend over," Empress Noire ordered, and Miss Myron did as he was told. The tall and curvaceous Black dominatrix came up behind her new Black male sissy and admired his Black ass in those panties. Grinning, Empress Noire grabbed Miss Myron's big Black cock and balls, still encased in the clear chastity device, and squeezed them. Miss Myron squealed like a bitch. Laughing, Empress Noire grabbed some lotion and spread Miss Myron's ass cheeks. Next, Empress Noire pressed her strap-on dildo against Miss Myron's butt hole and pushed. Time for the new Black male sissy slut and former Black bull to discover what it's like to get pegged by a dominant Black woman.

Empress Noire snapped her fingers, and out of the dungeon's shadows came a tall, slender young Black man wearing a mask. Miss Myron blinked as he recognized his good buddy Ralph, a fellow Black bull who also works in the Atlanta BDSM scene and swingers circles. A few months ago, Myron and Ralph did a foursome with a White couple, Mildred and Joshua. Myron bent the sexy, blonde and big-bottomed Mildred over and fucked her pussy while Ralph got his dick sucked by Mildred's husband Joshua. The two heteroflexible Black men had a good time...

"Miss Myron, be a dear and suck Ralph's big Black dick," Empress Noire ordered. Miss Myron hesitated, and got a smack on the ass for that hesitation. Ralph came forward, stroking his big Black cock. Miss Myron nodded and grabbed Ralph's dick. Just like that, the Black male sissy slut started to suck another Black man's dick. Thrilled by this new development, Empress Noire gripped Miss Myron's hips and fucked his Black ass with the strap-on dildo. Judging by how easily the dildo slid into Miss Myron's asshole, this Black male sissy slut is no stranger to ass fucking. How cool is that?

"Suck that dick, Myron," Ralph said, grinning as he rammed his big Black dick down Miss Myron's throat. The Black male sissy slut was filled at both ends, with Ralph's dick down his throat and Empress Noire's dildo up his Black ass. Empress Noire fucked Miss Myron like there was no tomorrow. Black men are not immune to being cuckolded. Black men are not immune to being sissified. Black men are not immune to being pegged or strap-on fucked. Empress Noire is practicing true equality by doing for Black male submissive types what every female dominant does for White men. Is she progressive or what?

"Let's try something else," Empress Noire said to Ralph and Miss Myron, a little while later. After taking a breather, everyone was ready for some more fun. Miss Myron got back on all fours and Ralph came up behind him. Putting on a condom, Ralph lubricated Miss Myron's asshole and then pushed his big Black cock up the Black male sissy slut's warm asshole. Miss Myron groaned as Ralph's dick popped into his butt hole. Next, Empress Noire came up behind Ralph. Time for the Black bull to realize that at the end of the day, the dominant Black woman owns the Black bulls, the Black cuckolds, the Black sissies and all Black male submissive types. It's the Black Femdom way.

"Hmm, damn," Ralph said, groaning as he experienced twin sensations of matching intensity. Miss Myron's asshole felt warm and tight around Ralph's big Black cock. Empress Noire gripped Ralph's hips and slammed the dildo up his Black ass. The heteroflexible Black man moaned and groaned, overwhelmed by these intense sensations. Miss Myron squealed, loving the feel of Ralph's big Black cock up his Black ass. Every time Empress Noire rammed her dildo up Ralph's ass, it got his dick harder, which thrilled Miss Myron. Empress Noire laughed as she fucked the hell out of the two Black men, utterly dominating the hell out of them.

"I need some dick too," Empress Noire said with a sly smile, after ravaging Miss Myron and Ralph's holes. The two Black men exchanged a nod and a smile. Empress Noire ditched her strap-on dildo and got on her knees. Ralph and Myron grinned as Empress Noire grabbed their big Black dicks and took them into her mouth. Ralph sighed as Empress Noire deep-throated his big Black cock while stroking Myron's big Black dick. In no time, Empress Noire got both Black men hard as a rock. Without another word, Empress Noire got on all fours and shook her big, sexy Black ass.

"Whatever the lady wishes," Myron said, and he stroked his big Black dick as he approached Empress Noire. The tall, sexy Black dominatrix grinned as the big Black man, still in sissy gear, caressed her big Black ass. Empress Noire winced as Myron smacked her big Black ass. Ralph smiled and spanked Empress Noire as well. Turnabout is fair play and if the strong Black woman can dish it out then she must be able to take it. Myron and Ralph are horny as hell and want some of that pussy and ass. Empress Noire had better deliver, for real.

"Ride me," Ralph said as he lay flat on the dungeon's carpet while stroking his big Black cock. Empress Noire smiled and nodded as she straddled him. The sexy Black woman licked her lips as Ralph caressed her big tits, then thrust his big Black cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Myron came up behind Empress Noire and admired her thick Black ass. Grabbing some lotion, Myron smeared it all over his big Black dick then spread Empress Noire's thick ass cheeks. Without further ado, Myron pushed his big Black cock into Empress Noire's asshole. Dominant Black women can and will get ass fucked by worthy Black men. Someone's got to take care of their needs...

"Hmm, fuck me," Empress Noire said, squealing in delight as the two heteroflexible Black studs fucked her. Ralph sucked on Empress Noire's tits as he slammed his big Black cock into her surprisingly tight pussy. Bitch must do some Kegel exercises or something. At the same time, Myron pushed his big Black dick into the forbidden depths of Empress Noire's butt hole. Dominant Black women quite often have tight assholes and Myron savored every moment he got to keep his big Black dick embedded in Empress Noire's asshole. Let the good times roll...

Empress Noire screamed like a madwoman as Ralph ravaged her sweet pussy with his big Black dick while Myron fucked her asshole like there was no tomorrow. The two heteroflexible Black men laughed as they fucked their favorite Black lady with passion. This sexy dominant Black lady loves bi Black men but enjoys dominating them a little too much. Someone's got to remind her what it's like to be at the bottom. In this fashion, Ralph and Myron fucked Empress Noire until the bitch tapped out. After catching their breath, they went to the showers together.

"You belong to me," Empress Noire said to Ralph and Myron, after all was said and done. The two Black men smiled nervously as they exited the shower and took the towels which a certain sexy, wicked Black lady handed them. Empress Noire likes to torment the brothers and fucks them roughly but it comes from a place of love. After getting dressed, Myron and Ralph thanked Empress Noire for a wicked good time and hit the road. Empress Noire went back to her living room and watched TV while having a glass of red wine. The Black female dominant feels radiant and refreshed after this evening's session, and with good reason.

Good news for bisexual Black men, heteroflexible Black men and kinky heterosexual Black men with wild fetishes. Black on Black kink is becoming a thing nowadays. There is a small but growing number of Afrocentric female dominants like Empress Noire out there who want to deal with Black men. Just about every Black female dominant in the world of BDSM seems to be allergic to Black men and programmed to chase White guys, but not Empress Noire. This sexy, bossy Black lady is a pain in a lot of Black men's asses...literally. Be glad she's on our side. Black men need Black female domination too and someone's got to do it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers