Bisexual Black Muslim Party

Story Info
Hodan and hubby Yusuf fuck Mamadou and Gigi.
2.6k words
2.62
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Hodan Ali and Yusuf Aden are a forty-something Somali American couple residing in the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota. They're successful professionals in their own right. The couple's adult daughters Yasmin and Soraya are currently attending the University of Connecticut in distant New England. With the nest empty, the happy couple has begun dreaming old dreams and exploring some of the things they enjoyed before they became parents. That's right, Hodan and Yusuf are a Somali couple and they used to swing back in their younger days. To make up for lost time, they've reconnected with old friends who happen to share their rather unique passions. The stage is set for a most explosive encounter of the erotic kind. What could go wrong?

"Welcome to the first annual Bisexual Black Muslim Party," Hodan said with a smile. The six-foot-tall, curvy and dark-skinned Somali American Muslim woman happily greeted her guests at the door. Standing by her side, her husband Yusuf Aden seemed a little bit nervous. The Somali American community is known to be quite conservative when it comes to sexual matters, and by hosting a BDSM-and-sex-inspired party, Hodan and Yusuf are definitely breaking the mold. Oh well, it's always fun to try new things, right? Outside the Aden household, a fierce winter storm blanketed much of Minneapolis, but that's not stopping these partygoers.

"Please, make yourselves at home," Yusuf said to the newly arrived guests. Mamadou Diallo, a tall, beefy and dark-skinned man originally from New Guinea exchanged a look with his wife Gigi Nimako. The curvy, mahogany-hued, short-haired Ghanaian Muslim woman nodded at her husband. Yeah, Gigi and Mamadou definitely came to the right place and they knew what they were in for. A lot of black Muslims swing both ways and they need a safe space to explore their desires. Build it and they will come, as goes the adage...

"Hodan, my dear, I love your dress," Gigi said, and Hodan grinned, then greeted the other woman with a kiss on both cheeks. Hodan looked resplendent in a red tank top and black leather miniskirt, quite the refreshing change considering her fondness for traditional robes and Hijabs. Gigi looked fantastic in a white gown which hugged her curves and contrasted sharply with her gorgeously dark skin. West African beauties like Miss Nimako here tend to stand out wherever they go.

"Hello again, Yusuf," Mamadou said, and when the Somali stud offered him a handshake, the New Guinean gentleman gave him a manly hug. Mamadou looked sharp in a gray suit and tie, and noted how great Yusuf looked in a blue silk shirt and black silk pants. The two men made eye contact and exchanged a knowing smile. Throughout the African Diaspora, bisexual black men are forever forced to hide what they are because both the straight world and the queer world hate them. Yusuf and Mamadou lucked out in marrying women who understood and accepted them. Isn't that awesome?

"Nice of you to make it," Yusuf said to Mamadou, and he put his arm around his shoulder, then led him inside. The Aden family home is a two-story, five-bedroom townhouse located in the affluent Hawthorne Heights neighborhood of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Years of hard work as a Bank of America executive helped Yusuf accomplish his dream of homeownership. Hodan, a nurse practitioner at Minneapolis General Hospital, also contributed mightily to that dream. After more than two decades together, the two of them are like two peas in a pod.

"The drive from Duluth was rough but worth it," Gigi said, smiling, as she and Hodan bantered. Hodan and Gigi have known each other longer than they've known their respective husbands. The two lovely black women met while attending the University of Minnesota in the early 2000s. fast forward twenty-odd years, and they're both successful women working in health care. Gigi is a managing director with the world-famous Stanfield Health Consortium and Hodan is a nurse practitioner.

In the decades since Hodan and Gigi met, life happened, of course. Gigi married New Guinean Muslim immigrant and successful art gallery owner Mamadou Diallo, and the couple had two adult sons, Ishaq and Ismail. The two young men are currently attending Clark Atlanta University and Morehouse College in the City of Atlanta, Georgia. Like Hodan and Yusuf, Gigi and Mamadou are also experiencing empty nest syndrome. There is only one true cure for this sort of thing, isn't there? Carnal experimentation has cured boredom in humans for thousands of years.

"Oh, we intend to make sure you enjoy your stay," Hodan said with a slick grin, and Gigi nodded. Hodan's lovely brown eyes roved up and down Gigi's curvaceous body, and Gigi's gaze reflected both lust and amusement when the two women made eye contact. Hodan and Yusuf prepared a sumptuous traditional Somali meal for their guests but first, they must satiate hunger of a different sort. Taking Gigi by the hand, Hodan led her to a nearby couch. The two black women sat down and kissed while their hands roved over each other's bodies.

"Looks like the wives are hitting it off," Yusuf said to Mamadou, who grinned and nodded. the two bisexual black Muslim men stood there, watching as their wives got it on. Gigi was stark naked, her sexy body glowing as Hodan explored her. On all fours, with her big butt sticking out, the tall and curvy Hodan buried her face between Gigi's thick dark thighs. Gigi moaned softly and rubbed her erect nipples as Hodan ate her pussy. Yeah, looks like the ladies got right down to business. Whoever believes that men are hornier than women has definitely never met the likes of Hodan and Gigi, that's for damn sure.

"You taste even better than I remember," Hodan paused to say to Gigi, who nodded and sighed. Grinning, Hodan teased Gigi's clit with her tongue while sliding two fingers into her pussy. Gigi let out a deep moan and shuddered, loving what Hodan was doing to her. Gigi noticed her husband Mamadou standing nearby with Yusuf and blew him a kiss. The two of them understood each other's wants and needs very well. Mamadou nodded at Gigi, then turned to focus on Yusuf. Time for some manly good times.

"Eat that pussy," Gigi said to Hodan, who got the hint and focused on doing just that. Meanwhile, Mamadou and Yusuf began doing their thing. The two men kissed passionately, without fear or shame. Slipping out of their clothes, they got their freak on. Yusuf sat on a nearby couch and stroked his dick as a very naked, and very erect Mamadou approached him. Mamadou looked at Yusuf's long and thick Somali dick hungrily. Long-repressed urges cannot be denied ad infinitum. Something's got to give at the end of the day.

"Let me help you with that," Mamadou said to Yusuf, who smiled and nodded. Mamadou got on his knees, and it was definitely not to pray. The New Guinean Muslim stud grabbed Yusuf's thick Somali dick and stroked him before taking him into his mouth. Yusuf exhaled sharply as Mamadou began sucking his dick. He looked at his wife Hodan, who was having fun with her lady friend Gigi. This is the kind of lifestyle most bisexual black men, especially those in the Muslim world, can only dream of. Yusuf's wife Hodan is fine with his bisexual side, and he is fine with hers. Now that's a good marriage!

"Do your thing, player," Yusuf said gently to Mamadou, who winked at him while sucking his dick. Meanwhile, Hodan and Gigi kicked things up a notch. Hodan pulled a strap-on dildo out of her purse and rolled a condom on it while Gigi got on all fours. The Somali Muslim woman admired the sexy Ghanaian Muslim lady's thick black booty. Some black women are attracted to big-booty black women and Hodan is one of them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

"The things I'm going to do to this ass," Hodan said as she caressed Gigi's thick round ass. Gigi purred like a kitten as Hodan literally kissed her thick ass. Gripping Gigi's wide hips, Hodan pressed the dildo against her pussy. With a swift thrust, Hodan pushed the dildo into Gigi's pussy. Gigi let out a deep moan as Hodan began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. Hodan grinned and smacked Gigi's thick ass while fucking her pussy with the strap-on dildo. Hodan's strap game is tight. She's had a lot of practice from pegging her husband Yusuf. Time to put all that strapping practice to good use!

"Fuck me," Gigi said, squealing in delight as Hodan smacked her ass and slammed the dildo into her pussy. When it comes to woman-on-woman sex, Gigi likes it rough and passionate instead of soft and romantic. Hodan can definitely get with that because the rough stuff is her specialty. Hodan bucked her hips, ramming the dildo deep into Gigi's sweet pussy with worthwhile, vigorous thrusts. Gigi's passionate screams filled the air, and they were sweet music to Hodan's ears. It's just the way these passionate bisexual black Muslim women get down, folks.

"Let's do this," Yusuf said to Mamadou, after the New Guinean Muslim stud finished polishing his dick with his mouth. Mamadou grinned and grabbed condoms and lubricant. Yusuf got on all fours and Mamadou admired his fine ass. A lot of Somali men have nice asses and Mamadou has fucked a few of them in his day. Nothing wrong with one more smash. Mamadou spread Yusuf's cheeks and lubricated them with lotion, then he put a condom on his hard dick. Without further ado, Mamadou pushed his cock into Yusuf's asshole. Time to remind the bisexual Somali Muslim stud how good New Guinean dick can be.

"Give me that ass," Mamadou grunted as he gripped Yusuf's hips and buried his cock in his asshole. Yusuf moaned deeply, causing his wife Hodan to look up from what she was doing with Gigi. Hodan grinned as she saw her husband Yusuf face down and ass up, moaning and stroking his dick while Mamadou plunged his cock up his ass. Yeah, Yusuf loves it in the ass whether it's his wife Hodan's dildos or his buddy Mamadou's dick. Power bottoms make the world a more fun place, for real.

"Fuck him good, Mame," Hodan said to Mamadou, as if he needed any encouragement. Mamadou smiled politely at Hodan and then continued to fill Yusuf's asshole with his cock. Meanwhile, Gigi screamed like a woman possessed as Hodan fucked her even harder. Gigi is used to taking big dicks in her holes, since her husband Mamadou is well-endowed, but Hodan's dildo was fucking huge. The Somali gal went to town on her Ghanaian lady friend, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Hodan banged Gigi and didn't let up until the other gal shrieked in orgasmic delight. Now that's woman-on-woman sex done right!

"Hmm, that was fun," Gigi said as she lay on the living room carpet, with Hodan's arms wrapped around her. Hodan kissed the back of Gigi's head. Gigi slid her hand between Hodan's thick, muscular thighs and fingered her pussy. Hodan grinned and quietly enjoyed what Gigi was doing to her. The two women watched as their husbands continued with their fun. Mamadou fucked Yusuf roughly, slamming his cock up his ass like an invading army storming an enemy stronghold. Yusuf was more than happy to take it judging by his happy moans. The two men went at it like this until they couldn't fuck no more.

"Hmm, that was awesome," Yusuf said to Mamadou, who smiled and nodded. As the two men took a breather, their wives watched them...hungrily. Hodan and Gigi exchanged a look and a smile. Crawling about on all fours, they pounced after their favorite men like panthers hunting gazelles. Yusuf was quite surprised when Gigi grabbed his dick and began stroking him. He looked at Hodan, who didn't object, since she was busy grabbing Mamadou's dick. Looks like it's wife-swapping, bisexual black Muslim edition...

"I want some of that," Gigi said, and she then took Yusuf's big dick into her mouth. Meanwhile, Hodan and Mamadou did their thing. Mamadou lay flat on the carpet, and Hodan straddled his face. Mamadou grasped Hodan's thick Somali booty while eating her sweet pussy. Yusuf sighed happily as Gigi massaged his balls while giving his dick the deep throat treatment. Throughout their decades of marriage, Yusuf has fucked plenty of men, but Hodan is the only woman he's fucked. He was curious about Gigi and went along with her wishes.

"Eat my ass," Hodan said to Mamadou as she rode his face. Nodding, Mamadou slid his tongue out of Hodan's pussy and into her asshole. The tall, curvy Somali American Muslim woman moaned softly and rubbed her nipples as the New Guinean Muslim stud ate her ass. Meanwhile, Gigi and Yusuf continued with their explorations. Face down and ass up, Gigi moaned softly as Yusuf ate her pussy from behind. After eating and fingering her pussy for a while, Yusuf grabbed a condom and rolled it on his dick. Time to play.

"Fuck me," Gigi said enthusiastically, and Yusuf was happy to oblige her. The bisexual Somali stud gripped the curvaceous Ghanaian Muslim woman's wide hips as he thrust his dick into her pussy. Gigi let out a deep, passionate moan as Yusuf began to fuck her. Meanwhile, Hodan shuddered as Mamadou's tongue tickled her booty hole. After a while, they switched things up. Hodan got on all fours and Mamadou admired her ass. Hot damn, the Somali gal has a nicer ass than that of her husband.

"Sweet looking ass," Mamadou said to Hodan as he rolled a condom on his hard dick. The bisexual New Guinean Muslim stud couldn't believe that he was about to fuck this wild Somali chick moments after he fucked her husband. Mamadou playfully smacked Hodan's thick ass and she laughed, twerking her ass for him. Mamadou gripped Hodan's hips and thrust his cock into her pussy. Hodan moaned deeply as Mamadou began to fuck her. The dude's dick felt huge inside of her. Now Hodan knows how her husband Yusuf must have felt when Mamadou fucked him.

"Man this is hot," Yusuf said, loving the way Gigi's thick ass bounced as he thrust his dick into her pussy. Moaning and groaning, Gigi arched her back and pressed her derriere against Yusuf's groin, which had the desired effect of driving his big Somali dick deeper into her sweet Ghanaian pussy. Yusuf bucked his hips, fucking Gigi with fast, passionate strokes. The two of them melted into each other as they explored their passions. For ages, Gigi played with ladies left and right, but Mamadou's dick was the only one she allowed into her pussy. Yeah, it felt nice to try a new dick, for real...

As the evening rolled on, the two couples explored new pathways to the realm of passion. All kinds of combinations were tried and tested. When all was said and done, four sweaty, exhausted bodies sprawled on the Aden family living room carpet. Hodan rested her head on Yusuf's chest, while Gigi nestled in Mamadou's arms. The two couples, African Muslims who somehow found their way into bisexuality and pansexuality, were all smiles.

"That was fantastic, our club needs more members, though," Hodan remarked, and Yusuf nodded. Gigi and Mamadou were in total agreement. Why should the worlds of swinging and male bisexual experimentation continue to be lily-white? The African Muslim communities of the world needn't be sexually repressed. An enlightened few can get together and explore new things, and hopefully show others of their ilk the way forward. The world's first Bisexual Black Muslim Party was a success. May its organizers continue to prosper, and may the club's members swell and grow, pun intended.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers