All Comments on 'Black Poker Party'

by nurseshark

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
Grimas5Grimas55 days ago

Totally over the top. Take out the words married, white and black.the story would be half the length. Not a great effort.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 month ago

I have to agree with the anonymous previous speaker. It couldn't be more cliché! Since the reality is usually the opposite, namely that black men are more likely to be the dishonorable ones, it is understandable that descendants of black slaves are more likely to portray their race as equal, if not more elevated. Anyone who has been beaten like the members of the black race in their history would do that.

Remember what really happened to them. Their young girls were raped and sexually abused and the men were physically exploited to the point of death. Who can't understand why you want to at least look better on a porn site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What absolute horseshit, everyone of those streetmonkeys would be shot dead along with the whore wife! Such racist garbage like white people are cowards and blacks are brave, biggest pile I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great game to play

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Patty blacks can fuck me all day

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I bet the wife Divorce husband and move with Robert an d pregnant by Robert

cynthia0920cynthia09203 months ago

the story is somewhat similar to the porn toon out there about a black poker party

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wish I could be her

TitidemontaTitidemonta4 months ago

Très excitant merci mais maintenant ma femme veut que je lui organise un gang bang avec des blacks et le plus possible.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you get rid of the disrespectful attitude from the story and left the interracial sex then this would be a real winner for all the players. I'd bet a lot of white husbands get excited by the thought of their wife being fucked by black cocks and stories with length,and thickness given sounds more realistic then using adjectives for details.. I doubt if any male couldn't give a fairly accurate about cock size of other cocks because we know how long our cock really is and can make an accurate estimate of how long or thick an other cock might be. If you see your wife being screwed by a strange dick then you know it isn't large or huge. It's 8, 9, 10 ot whatever it is and it's thickness is 2, 2 2/5. or 3 inches thick so put that in your story and keep it hot.

studman37studman375 months ago

Great,I thank the white wife for taking all 3 black cock into her fertile pussy, and ass, wish I could fuck her and cum in fertile white pussy,, she's my kind of women fucks b/b takes cum in her fertile white pussy, everytime I fuck her,oh sorry I can't impregnate a women, but I'd have fun trying,any women want to fuck, black or white, 18 to 65.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very Very exciting and also I get really wet when I read these kind of stories. Please keep writing about Liz and the part at Roberts house and how many black cocks she fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

O man that's what I would love to watch happen to my wife. She already loves BBC and she's had two before but I would love to watch three or four take her on. It's always so hot to watch her riding a BBC.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The husband is a pussy. I wouldn't let my mom disrespect me in my house, let alone my wife or some guys I don't really know. Even jokingly talking shit, they don't know me like that. Then the dude is all up on his wife? Fuck that shit, I'd throw their asses out, using dude's head to open the door. My wife would have it the worst. The guys get to go home, nothing said. My wife would be stuck home, trying to figure out how to keep me from knocking a bitch out. Then she'd have to convince that she's not going to do it anyway behind my back. Or she can say fuck me, and bounce. That's fine too. No need for her to come back either.

Side note: it baffles me that people can't leave it at ir cuckolding. They have to make the black guy appear Superior in every capacity and the white guy inferior in every capacity. The story could stand alone without all the bullshit. Also, we knew the black guys had black dicks. We know the premise of the story means they would have large dicks. No need to say big black dick EVERY single time she opens her fucking mouth.

Dklover56Dklover566 months ago

Good story but maybe a little less emphasis on color next time would make a better story otherwise I like the content. Interracial sex is a definite turn on for me.

rickylaw01rickylaw017 months ago

What a fucking wimp the husband was. I would have thrown them all out of the house the minute I saw what was going on in the kitchen. Then I would have a serious conversation with my wife on wether we were going to stay married.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I got a good chuckle out of these comments. Imagine trying to turn a story about an interracial gangbang into a lecture on "how bad whites have it". It was particularly funny to read someone say black people should show more respect cos "white men freed them" which is a) at least partially ahistorical and b) disregarding who it was that had taken their freedoms in the first place.

But then again, comments on these types of stories always are hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wonder if this story was written by a Black author. Many White husbands get turned on to the thought of a black cock fucking their wives so that thought is easy to understand but the need to humiliate "whitie" which turns an interracially exciting story into a piece of garbage. The story would stand alone without the racist crap.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

for pete's sake this is one of the worst written pieces of trash i have read on this site. a man with an 11 inch prick and naturally he is a black man another piece of crap from scum who write this irrational trash.

ttt59ttt598 months ago

Fuck the hubby next time too since he's nothing but a sissy wimp bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why does every interracial story author need to be racist towards whites. It is known white m3n fought to free them, they didn't rise up and fight themselves it was white men who had the courage to fight and die to win their freedom yet stories like this racist rederic that portray white men as cowards when it is absolutely bs. This story is an insult and a disgusting lie of one to, blacks should grab some class or honor and thank a white person for their freedom, cause like the comment below says stories like this get stupid ignorant people shot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wonder when I see the news with multiple shooting if something like this caused it. I wouldn't use a gun. Maby a ball bat. Then the liberals would stop baseball.

guysenseiguysensei9 months ago

Freaking love this. The dialogue is super hot and I love how they made the boyfriend watch as his girl was being taken and outright admitted to enjoying it

havefunxoxohavefunxoxo10 months ago

well we did that and still do,,,it all started few years ago, we where on our vacation where we met nice black cpl ,,they where staying next to our beach room,,,we where drinking on our terrace and invited them over ,,we all been drinking and i asked Tasha if she like to join me in the \tub i walke took my robe naked she did the same,,woww what a sexy body i couldn't help my self from starring,,she smile and asked me if i like it,,soon the guys came over and her husband took his trunk and woww big black dick,,that when Tasha asked if i ever had a black fuck before,,,in no time i was sucking it and and she slide over my face for me to lick her black pussy,,,it was great...was getting crazy ,,,my husbaned clean my cunt after,,,next day they invited us to there room and boom there was 5 black cpl,,,they all took turned fucking me hard,,,,while my husbaned help cleaning there cum cover dick....things never been the same after,,,and i become a black whore for any one asking ,,

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana10 months ago

The scenario is one of my fantasies, but nothing I would ever do. I also know nothing about poker. I do, however, have a degree in black cockology!

My fantasy has more of a "everyone getting along and being good to each other" theme. I don't know why men are so obsessed about one person having dominance over another. I guess that's why there are racism issues. Anyway, I'm digressing from what I wanted to say. I would like to see a little more seduction. The wife a little flirty and the husband okay with it. The black guys not forcing themselves on the couple, but teasing and seducing their way into it. The couple not thinking they are going to take advantage of being better poker players, but getting these men together to get to know them. It's not all romantic in my head, I want it to end with the lucky woman getting fucked until she can't taken any more, but start out slow, please...seduce us. WE LOVE THAT!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love for three BBC”s to take my bride like this. I would enjoy filming it and taking lots of pictures for later. A+

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

WOW!!! Love it when a gal really lets loose of hr inhibitions is able to fulfill her needs for huge cocks! All the more erotic when those huge cocks are black. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why seriously why are blacks so jealous that they can't seem to get an erection or get off without trying to humiliate literally the descendants of those who freed them from slavery. And the husband was obviously a homosexual cause no real man would be with a whore.

charliem100charliem10011 months ago

It was hot except for having her humiliate her husband. The idea of her suddenly wanting to be fucked in the ass by three or four guys with huge cocks is nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very stupid story. Why would husband stay with a back cock slut after what she said to him and her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing like a wife turned black cock whore

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Couldn't stop reading. I wanted to be her. Read your other stories. Great. Hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another married white slut is broken into a 3 hole black cock addicted gangbang whore her loving CuckHubby forced to watch knowing it's her new lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do cuckolds marry ?

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Oh brother. What a fantasy story. Like this woman a normal housewife would automatically want three giant poles up her ass

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Author writes well,about things that are first hand knowledge

JJsbbcaddictionJJsbbcaddictionover 1 year ago

Very erotic! Fantastic description of a classic Blackening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally unrealistic. The wife behaved normally for years only to toss that away in one night?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when you add in humilation later in a story where its not needed you may as well add in sh1tp1ss and other kinks no one asked for. "shrimp dick" "Hell no," Liz replied, "I want that little dicked " "grabbed his head and dragged him over" i stopped reading at some point and just came here to give it a 1/5 trash tier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love story RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My buddies and I got together every month or so to play cards. They were coworkers of mine. 2 white guys and 2 black guys and I sometimes there would be other's. This night I'm telling about now was when 1 of the white guys couldn't make it. My wife had a friend over and they were drinking more than normal. I noticed the guys were paying attention to them a lot. To my advantage I was winning a lot. Then the 2 black guys were keeping me supplied with whiskey. I was on my toes. The plants behind me were probably going to die because I was dumping my glass every time I had a chance. My wife's friend had her sister pick her up. The white guy left my wife went to bed and the two black guys and I were still playing. I said that I needed to use the restroom. I talked to my wife to let her know what I thought they were planning on. When I was returning to the game room I heard one tell the other that I couldn't last much longer. I played the good drunk. I slured my speaking and finally laid my head on the table. After they got up and out the room I could hear them whispering to each other they were headed to our bedroom. I got up and got my great grandfather's civil war rifle with a big knife fastened to the end of the gun and a German Luger of my dad's from WW2. I walked into the bedroom and one of them was setting in a chair while the other was on the bed. My wife was mumbling let me sleep Roy that's me. I aimed the Luger at the one in the chair and motioned him to be quiet. Then I slapped the other one the side of the face. He jumped clear off the bed.I looked at both and asked if they would like to be stabbed with a guy that my great grandfather used to free their ancestors. NO came loud and clear. I said ok you dumbasses get out and never come back. They never gave me any trouble and that happened 12 years ago. My wife was drunk enough that she slept through it. I was glad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife said to Henry that she could take his and his brothers LBBC little bitty black cock easy look at my husband's BWC that I take all the time. Henry left right after that statement. I think he was crying on the way out. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few years back during the Texas Hold’em craze, my husband thought he was a great player and was always trying to organize games. Sometimes he won, sometimes he lost. Probably broke even, but it never stopped him from inviting all sorts of men to our house. One night there were probably 15 guys at our house. Too many to play so that meant I was left to entertain them. One guy, Samuel, was hitting on me something fierce. I’ll admit I was flirting back. I spilled some of my drink on me and when I went upstairs to change my pants, he followed. He walked in as I was only in panties and grabbed me and began kissing me. It was shocking at first but it turned me on. After a few minutes he started to rub my ass and grind his dick into the front of my panties. I should have stopped him but it felt too good. I turned around, slid my panties to my ankles and to,d him to hurry before anyone noticed me gone. He fucked me hard and fast. Just what I wanted. He went back downstairs and I followed in a few minutes. I noticed him talking to a few other guys and they were all looking at me. When I went to get more snacks, Andrew followed and walked up behind me, grabbed my hips and leaned in and whispered in me ear, “I’ll bet that turned you on getting fucked while your husband was downstairs, didn’t it?” He pressed his dick into my ass and it made me moan. He told me to meet him upstairs in ten minutes. I checked on my husband and brought him another beer, then headed upstairs. I was such a slut that I sucked his dick and let him fuck me as well. It wasn’t a poker party gangbang like the story, but it was the naughtiest thing I’ve ever done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another whimp husband and whore wife 👎👎👎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars She sure likes to FuckRw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so what happened at the party? camping on the darkside 3??? more black guys show up??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think there must of been a rush to finish the story in two ways 1. There really was no real interactions with the new white neighbors building your story 2. The wife and husband's relationship after the fuck feast in and out of the bedroom was not mentioned. I gave it 3 stars

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Trash.

The husband deserve all the humiliation his slut-wife can dish out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another wimpy husband and a white trash whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this. 5plus stars. Ever since I experienced my only gang bang in college I've wanted to experience another. Not only did I get gangbanged, It was the first time I'd ever had sex with Black guys. WOW!

Never had my white pussy stuffed so full or climaxed so many times! WOW again!

Orpheum69

oldguy1oldguy1about 2 years ago

man up dude, stop fantasying and start treating your wife with respect she will either love you more or just love fucking other men but it has nothing to do with Colour or Race. watching your wife being treated like that is Sick dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story, Especial love it when she has the men drag her white husband up close and call him pathetic. That is what we are, Pathetical white boys playing at being men. Our white wifes deserve BBC and we need to thank the Black man. 4yourpleasureiam

blackice51blackice51about 2 years ago

Randog025, I'm a black man and my dick at times could shrink to 2" in showers, especially when it's cold, but when erect I'm 9.5". Thats what I meant when I said you never seen a BBC, you would have to be at orgy or a threesome. I do agree that back in the day at group parties their were blacks with small dicks, but most were holding their own. I think this writer just wanted to piss readers off and he did a great job at that. 😄

blackice51blackice51about 2 years ago

Too funny to read the comments, this story was hilarious 😂🤣. Oh, and for the one who commented, they never seen a BBC. You gots to be kidding me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just wished that my brother and I could have been there. At a party one night there must have been 40 to 50 people. Every one was having fun until some black dudes started hitting on a friend's wife and he Mike was getting pissed. My brother walked up to me and asked if I was ready to show some dumbasses how to respect other people's spouse's. Yes I said why not . As we were walking to the pool outside where the fight was about to begin the host asked if we could help? He said he was sorry but he said these guys used to be good guys but lately I have been hearing things he didn't like. Mike had just hit one of the black guys. The black guy hit Mike and put him down. My brother said hey bucky you want to try me? Sure and he swung and missed my brother. My brother swung with his left and missed but came right back with the right and as the black dude turned back my brothers right connected and knocked him off balance. Another black guy started at my brother and I kicked him in the knee. The fight was on. Hell it was kind of fun. 6 black guys and only 1 white guy in the pool. What I meant about kind of fun was because my brother's and my wife was upset with us. The host stepped in and said thanks guys for helping me out . By the way the next time I have a party can I hire you two for security.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

All the years in the military, all the years in a latrine at all the many bases in state and overseas and I never saw not one large black cock! The author of this shit must love being cuckold and love sucking cock to write such garbage as this. Fuck Gurly Boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To Dynamohum 25, the constant repeating of white and black are the very point of this story. This is not erotica. Instead it is a political view assaulting white men and encouraging the "browning" of the races by constantly posing the bullshit of white women lusting for big black cock. In my experience, white women lust for an easy life and until the recent boom in income for black athletes there have been few choices. There is only one Tiger Woods, although you have to give him credit for fucking as many blond Scandinavian women as he can. White women want MONEY which is why so many marry old men. They are not choosing to live as crack whores, in tenements, or pregnant with 8 babies from 8 baby daddies. Why don't these "writers?" Give this theme up and try for some creativity for a change? This is posted by anonymous as Literotica doesn't acknowledge my gmail address.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story? Is pure racist crap whose intent is to belittle and emasculate white men. I wouldn't touch high school cheerleaders who partied with the athletes and I have shoved a baton up a black quarterback's ass when he thought he could put his hands on my girl. Texas is filled with brown babies made by unmarried black bastards and white cunts. These stupid stories encourage more of this crap and let's the girls and athletes think they can get away with this crap. They forget a guy might be only 5'9", but a judge is a great equalizer. And I bet my python has a lot more pop than their mamba.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anon 5 months ago: How does a loving wife become a slut in a matter of minutes? The same way a loving husband allows his wife to become that black cock slut. They have both had that taboo fantasy. He has thought about a black man fucking his white wife and she had wondered if the stories about black cocks being bigger and better than her white husbands. This was overboard on completing that fantasy but if you share the fantasy then this was extremely erotic and worth every star available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was blacked at age 19 after a dance at college. Being a virgin at the time, it was the greatest thing the world! I stayed all weekend. To this day I love being , paddled, used and humiliated by black men as long as my pussy is well fucked and full of their cum. And husband agrees. Happy wife, happy life! R

Leroy371Leroy371over 2 years ago

Looks like White and Black are the most used words in this story. After reading the first half page i was fed up with rubbing this fetish permanent in the face of the readers. A good story plot is spoiled by overusing the interracial theme. And i am also with Dynamohum25 that the fantasy belongs to the author. But he wants us to read and enjoy so a little critic should be ok.

Dynamohum25Dynamohum25over 2 years ago

Even though these comments are all at least 12 years old I would like to add my two cents. There is no doubt that some women desire big cocks black or otherwise. And undoubtedly the additional thought if it happens to be a big black cock just adds to the excitement of a taboo particularly for white women. So “fuck off” to mister highly offended “Anonymous”. A fantasy belongs to the owner not to you. And if it comes true it is not up to you to be judgemental. What the helll are you doing in this category anyway if you’re so offended by this story. Suggestion to the author of you are still alive and writing. This is a good story that would be much more effective if you would lose the “married white” or “cheating white” over and over again. It gets old fast and undermines what otherwise be an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Right to the point, how does a loving wife become a slut in a matter of minutes? Exceptionally unrealistic

chinatown_whorechinatown_whorealmost 3 years ago

7th grade English comp c+ Equivalence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it!. Lucky wife and husband. Wish it was my wife and me, If I could roll back the clock, I would have married a Black cock slut and encouraged her to fuck as many Black men as possible. As long as they let me watch every time the made love and allow me to clean them up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another black man's dream and when he woke up he realized he dirtied his pj's.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago
What we want

Most of us married white woman cream of being used by multiple big black cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Video

Might help with divorce.

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

Blacks cum to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My favorite Poker game.

Would love to have those guys at my house for a poker party. More importantly I know my wife would gladly ensure they had a very good time. By the way, her real name is Liz.

And me, I'd love to watch them all get what they wanted.

Skybird9702Skybird9702over 3 years ago
Love this

I agree they should make the husband clean their cocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What would really happen

" I want that little dicked bastard to watch me..." "When I heard this come out of my beloved wife's mouth something in me snapped. "I will go get us some refreshments." I said meekly as i got up towards the kitchen. I should point out that before I was married, one of my wilder cousin's had convinced me to keep a .40 caliber home defense platform at all times due to his insistence that a home invasion could happen anytime; I kept this system, loaded in case of emergency, in a secret compartment under the sofa furthest from what continued to be the worst betrayal I had ever conceptualized happening around my coffee table. I also had a home security system installed that I could control from my phone, I activated the living room camera as the debauchery continued, blind to my movements until I shouted: " GET OUT OF MY WIFE AND MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW OR I AM IN FEAR FOR MY LIFE AND WILL DEFEND MYSELF AS SUCH!" Nate, the rough one who insisted my wife whore herself out to these strangers, saw my gun, laughed at me, and stood up aggressively: "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THAT WHITEBOI!?!" I blew his leg in half at the knee, he screamed, I pointed my gun at Robert, the instigator and shot him in the stomach as he threw my soon to be ex wife to the floor. Shawn got up to run, but his aggressive stance in my own home alarmed me and I shot him in the leg as well. I switched the security system back to filming the outside of the house (the system can only film one area at a time) "I hope you all bleed out." I stated as I began making arrangements to contact the police and pointed my gun at my soon to be ex Liz and said: " They raped you, and anything less is a death sentence and if I go, so do you." Cops came, video evidence was on my side, robbers went to icu and then to serve lengthy prison sentences for rape and home invasion, video evidence was on our side, and 3 days after the trial I served that bitch divorce papers and she opted out of everything because in her words: "Somebody who has done what I did does not deserve this man's assets." She refused any offer of settlement and the last I heard she worked in fast food and lived alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Make him clean up or else

He should lick the cum off her. And lick their cocks clean. Or she should tell them to kick his ass.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Kind of downer

The sex is hot and the scenario could be really provocative except that: Eddie is a cuckold wimp, and his wife is a slut that has no respect for him. Don't know why she has suddenly decided to cuckold her husband especially in such a brutal demeaning manner. The fact that he is still with her after the first occasion speaks to Eddie's insecurities. But, I guess everyone has their own kink, but this ain't mine. I rated this 2*s. I probably won't read anymore of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love it

Great story. Wow that was amazing. I have to tell you for being a white married women of 12 years my best sex is when I have sex with black men. I’m 55 years old and 5’4” and very big tits 48 DD and have big thick nipples . I love showing them off and letting guys touch them. I’m a very kicky white women . I love fucking and sucking black men because they aren’t afraid to use my body for their pleasure. I guess you can say I’m a black cock whore. I love them fucking me how they want and as many as they want . I’ve come home many time with my ass so red and sore from them spanking it I can’t sit down.and my tits and nipple black and blue from them slapping and pinching them .nothing taste better then black cock cumming down my throat and fucking me pumping my womb full of their hot cream. Any black men wanting to fuck and abuse my white married pussy. The more the better.

Darlene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still!!!

Is Liz me back came to black cock. If have is more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Really racist garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I did'nt mind it

I do like reading about Black men with v large penises fucking white wives while small dicked husbands get humiliated.

That's why I come to this section of literotica.

Perhaps the commentators who disapprove should try stories in another section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gang bang my wife !

Damn, wish my wife would do an all black gangbang. Won't happen as she is a prude and racist ! jiminti at yahoo .com

Sensual29Sensual29about 6 years ago
Queen of Spades

What a fabulousy sexy story - thank you !

I absolutely love bbc and I’m very lucky to have a long-term partner who understands supports and encourages me to enjoy all the big black cock I need on a regular basis. My desire for bbc is insatiable ! I also love playing poker,so having enjoyed this story,we’re now going to arrange a poker sex party with our group of bbc friends. It should be a lot of fun ! I’m a older mature slim woman who only tried big black cock about 5 years ago,and now I can’t do without it ! I’m told my tight little pussy is made for bbc,and by how wet and aching my pussy gets when I think about black cock, I’ve realised it just offers me the most pleasurable and satisfying sex. I wish I had’ve tasted bbc when I became sexually active at 15,as my sex life would’ve been much more fulfilling,but I’m making up for it now and having an absolute ball ! Unfortunately there’s not a lot of bbc in Melbourne Australia,but I’m certainly open to enjoying all the bbc that comes our way. There’s more women who crave bbc than you could imagine or realise,and I’m just one of them !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WRITER AND MAIN CHARACTER ARE DEFORMED IDIOTS

NO HEART, NO NOTHING. WRITER SHOULD JUST GO TO THE FAR END OF THE SWAMP AND BE ONE WITH HIS KIND-POND SCUM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

You won't be allowed in the house.... When she leaves, you head out in the other direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible

Garbage. Complete garbage. No wife does this or acts this way unless they have zero respect of their husbands. She clearly didn't long before the actual fucking took place. Thus is a cuckboy wimp fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BBC FeedFest

I gave this story to my wife and to my surprise she got so turned on I couldn't believe her suggestion that we could have a poker party at our house. A couple of weeks later she asked me if we could have a poker party at our house on friday night. I agreed it was ok with me so she set out to planning everything, making little sandwiches, buying all kinds of chips and to my surprise, along with cases of beer she brought in five quarts of tequila. She never drinks tequila unless we plan to have a very sex filled weekend. We have, in the past, rented a small cabin in the mountains and stayed very drunk and she would fill my exstacy with every imaginable sex act you could describe. Well that frday evening when I arrived home from my office I was very surprised to see five of our guests had already arrived and were seemingly had started the party without me. To add to my surprise our guests were all young black men from the company I worked for. My wife had one of the sexiest outfits she had purchased for our little escapades or should I say sexcapades! Well, needless to say it didn't take long for her tequila to kick in and she was doing a little strip-tease for our guests, much to their approval. I watched this "party" from the doorway as my very petite wife would take a goodly 'SIP' of her almost straight tequila then go into her tease dancing around and between the guys. I almost went into shock when I saw her grab hold of their obviously erect members then move to another one to do the same to his erection. She then advanced to unbuckle their pants as if to dare them to undress as she went on to the next one. This kept going until she had all five stipped down and naked with each had nothing on except a raging hard-on. I was also shocked to see none of their cocks were smaller than 10 inches and as thick as a beer can. This made me wonder if she'd had other parties on nights I had been working late at the office. Also, added to my surprise my 6 inch dick was standing at attention inside my trousers. Suffice it to say the party turned into a sexfest that lasted all weekend and my petite little wife gave birth to triplet black babies. We are still enjoying these sexfests and also enjoying the true fathers cumming over and we share all the love and watch as the fathers bounce the little bundles of joy on their knees. Of course the black fathers contribute quite handsomely to the monetary fund for their costs of food, clothes, not to mention the childrens scholarship fund...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super Visit

One night we got a phone call from a friend. He invited us to join him. When Connie and I got there were five other men. Four black and one other men Bill had told him about how Connie could suck a dick. Before I knew it Connie's top was off and her tits were being played with..Soon everyone was naked and Connie was being fucked as she was sucking on two dicks. This went on for about four hours. Connie had every hole fucked at least three times. We now have parties and even more men are there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
B.B.C Bitch

It is hard to comprehend how a supposedly happily married woman could have allowed herself be used in this way by her black neighbours and their black friend, even if she was really badly affected by alcohol. And what kind of neighbours were they to abuse hospitality in this way? What was to become of this once happy marriage? It would be pretty hard for the husband to overlook and forgive this behaviour of his once faithful wife, or how they could settle back down into domestic bliss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

I've always wanted my wife to do this. I was hard during your entire story. I'm gonna show her this to see if it gives her any ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bbc lover

Hot fucking story. I love black cock and suck it every chance I get ummm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slut or Whore Take Your Pick

With what she did and the humiliation she threw at him while doing it, that would have been it. She said she loves him- no way she does. He should not have been there for the week with her going over there for the fuck party. Don't even plan any revenge just leave and start over, you can do alot better. She does not respect you in any way.

She is damaged goods now, just another stupid white chick that loves black cock and has no self respect at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poker

"A black poker cuckolded him" He should now say goodbye to the whore.

I hope this was just fantasy write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Piece of garbage

I think you need to get a divorce. NOW, she already a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Black Cock for my black virgin

I would love to see my beautiful blond white wife sucking and fucking black men she has always thought about havng a black cock in her mouth & one in her pussy I have to admit he make me horney to think of it,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wife becomes a slave at 55

My wife of 35 years became a slave to black cock 5 years ago at the age of 55 and has fucked and sucked over 500 different black men age 18 to 62 during the past 5 years. We are still together but informed me from the first day of them owning her that she would have to be satisfied with black cock every day the rest of her life with her doing just that.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 8 years ago
Been there, Done that

And loved it. I have been a BBC lover and shut for 30 plus years and have enjoyed every nasty thing that they or my Master/hubby have demanded from me. Hubby is not a cuck in anyway. But he loves to see me used, humiliated and treated like a piece of meat for his pleasure. That said I loved the story and really look forward to chapters 2 through 20. Please keep writing this theme has legs to go far and long. Call me a whore, I don't mind. Just keep me full and covered with the fabulous cum from those huge BBC's. Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
boring as hell

ive read this story before bc there are 2000 others just like it in this cat. boooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

Ravisher71Ravisher71about 8 years ago
Just Pure Depraved Filth

And I love it. The BBC/wife genera is one of my favourites and this is a simple yet brilliant masterpiece of the genera. So many elements combined to make it one of the hottest stories on here. I

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different strokes 4 different folks

Some love it & some condemn it. My lady was with a black man for 9 years before I met her and had previously been with several others. She prefers them but has stuck with me; The one used to visit once in awhile; after which she would come and tell me about it. That made for great seconds. I would love to watch a black man fuck her. On the sly, I have also submitted to a licorice stick and tasted the milky issue. It is yum, yum good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Skank

Fuck that skank sell her bitch ass pussy to those niggers. It's one thing to enjoy fucking around as long both you are ok with it. Let bitch have her niggers go find yourself a hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just give in

Give in and join her. While she is sucking and fucking all those cocks you should be a good husband and lick her pussy and suck cock with her. Sucking cock is best done together. Enjoy hot throbbing cock!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous