Black Psychiatrists In Canada Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr.Joseph fucks mean bitch Maricela in her big ass.
1.2k words
2.91
4.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Another one done," Dr. Stephen Joseph said to himself as he sat alone in his office. It was a bleak and gray day in late April in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The tall, dark and handsome, well-dressed and stylish Haitian-Canadian psychiatrist is relaxing with a glass of red wine after a full day of seeing patients. The good doctor's last patient of the day, Maricela Gutierrez, was something else. The five-foot-nine, thick and sexy, thirtysomething Latin gal came to Dr. Stephen Joseph at the recommendation of his colleague and former patient Sylvia Monteiro. As it turns out, Maricela Gutierrez had a lot of issues to work through.

"I've got anger issues and daddy issues and I'm verbally abusive to friends and family," Maricela Gutierrez said to Dr. Stephen Joseph during their first meeting. This bitch doesn't mince words and the good doctor likes that in a woman. Looking at the curvy Latin gal in the green summer dress, the good doctor stroked his goateed chin. Nowadays, there's lots of women with anger issues who are downright toxic to everyone, especially the men in their lives. Society punishes toxic men and makes excuses for toxic women. This imbalance negatively impacts society. Something ought to be done about that...

"I have a revolutionary new form of therapy that might help," Dr. Stephen Joseph said with a sinister smile. Maricela Gutierrez looked at the doctor and shrugged haughtily. Little did she know that the good doctor is a highly intelligent if somewhat sociopathic professional who absolutely believes in unconventional methods when it comes to treating male and female patients. Dr. Stephen Joseph once butt fucked a Nigerian scholar named Marcel Agbaje to help him get over his homophobia. By the time Dr. Stephen Joseph was done with Marcel Agbaje, the Nigerian dude was happily sucking his dick alongside his good friend Sylvia Monteiro. Good times.

"Bring it on, doctor," Maricela Gutierrez said with a defiant grin. The curvy Latin gal was still smirking when the doctor got up, slapped her hard across the face and forced her on her knees. Maricela Gutierrez blinked in surprise and shock. Dr. Stephen Joseph smiled and nodded. A lot of angry, toxic women secretly crave male domination the same way a lot of homophobic men secretly crave dick. Dr. Stephen Joseph knows what his patients need and isn't afraid to deliver. The bisexual black man is a real triple threat and can fuck anyone and everyone. Haters beware of this man's sexual powers...

"Toxic women and angry women and women with daddy issues need male domination, it's the only cure for their ills," Dr. Stephen Joseph said confidently. Maricela Gutierrez looked up at the doctor. She was pissed at him for how he treated her but she was also turned on. That's why women don't go for nice guys and only give the pussy to jerks. The same women who complain about toxic masculinity are more than happy to give the pussy to the most toxic man they know. Well, Dr. Stephen Joseph is a bisexual black man who used to be a nice guy, and how he mistreats both women and men without remorse. It's fun to be a sociopath in a world of wicked men and wicked women. Let the games begin.

"Oh fuck," Maricela Gutierrez said, wincing as she experienced some brand new sensations. There's nothing quite like the feeling of having a dick up one's butt hole. Bitch is going to learn something new today, for real. Dr. Stephen Joseph smiled and gripped the curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired Latin MILF's wide hips as he worked his thick black cock into her booty hole. Maricela's thick brown ass shook with each and every one of the good doctor's thrusts. As far as treatments go, this one is experimental to say the least but Dr. Stephen Joseph isn't afraid to break new ground.

"Relax, easy does it," Dr. Stephen Joseph cooed softly as he stretched Maricela's asshole with his big black dick. Maricela moaned and groaned as the doctor widened her asshole with his thick prick. When Maricela's good friend Sylvia Monteiro recommended Dr. Stephen Joseph's services as a psychiatrist, the Latin gal was somewhat hesitant. In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, there are lots of talented psychiatrists but Dr. Stephen Joseph has a reputation as something of a rogue. This tall, handsome black man with the degrees from McGill University just might be more Hannibal Lecter than Frasier Crane.

"Slow down," Maricela said, groaning as Dr. Stephen Joseph's big black cock burrowed deeper into her asshole. In her hometown of Oaxaca City, Mexico, Maricela has met a lot of fine, well-endowed black men but Dr. Stephen Joseph is in a class by himself. The black Canadian doctor is built like a porn star. Maricela felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as Dr. Stephen Joseph continued to pound his big black cock into her asshole. Can Latin women's assholes accommodate big black dicks? There is only one way to find out!

"No worries," Dr. Stephen Joseph said, playfully smacking Maricela's thick Latin booty as he slowed down his pace. Maricela sighed in relief as the good doctor fucked her asshole with slow, deep strokes. Maricela is no punk and can definitely handle a good ass pounding but high-speed ass fucking is not her cup of tea. Dr. Stephen Joseph smiled to himself as he fucked Maricela's big beautiful Latin booty. When it comes to ass fucking, the good doctor doesn't discriminate. Female or male, anyone can get it. Dr. Stephen Joseph is progressive like that.

"Doctor, por favor, I need to fart," Maricela whined, and Dr. Stephen Joseph laughed while pinching her booty. Reaching between the curvy Latin gal's thick legs, the good doctor pinched her wet pussy, causing her to squeal. That's when Maricela lost control and frigging farted, right on the good doctor's dick. Dr. Stephen Joseph smiled as he felt a puff of hot air against his big black dick, currently embedded in Maricela's booty hole. The handsome bisexual black gentleman likes to butt fuck the sexy ladies and the handsome fellas, since there's no shame in his game. Word up!

"Thank you for coming, let us meet next Wednesday at eleven," Dr. Stephen Joseph said to a smiling Maricela. With a grin on her face, the curvy Latin gal excitedly thanked the good doctor for a wonderful session. Like a lot of women out there, Maricela Gutierrez is toxic as hell, and the men of the world aren't doing her any favors by letting her get away with her abusive and toxic behavior. Men and women are equal, that's true, but toxic women need to be held accountable just like toxic men.

With a smile on her face, Maricela Gutierrez drove out of the office parking lot and headed to downtown Ottawa. Lots of overpaid people are asking for more money and her co-workers are among them. The curvy Latin decided to skip it and headed home. Once there, Maricela Gutierrez got naked, drank some wine and masturbated. Having Dr. Stephen Joseph's big black cock up her ass has reduced Maricela Gutierrez's toxic femininity by a small percentage. Many more sessions are needed before the lady's condition is cured, but that's what good psychiatrists like Dr. Stephen Joseph are for...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers