Black Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Santa could barely hold on from the intense fucking. He was just her fuck-toy. Her fuck stick. And he didn't mind being used one bit.

"Yes, Black Santa. Rock my Jingle Bells. Give me those 12 inches for Christmas." Laura barked like a naughty slut.

Finally, Santa had to pull out and catch his breathe. "Damn, you gonna make Santa cum."

Laura jumped off and got on her knees and sucked on his cock with ferocious intensity. She jerked his cock with fervor.

"Yes, Santa. Give me that cum. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. Please let is snow all over my naughty face."

Black Santa stood up and slapped his cock several times to numb it. "Oh no, not yet. You haven't done enough to get off the naughty list."

He ordered Laura to lie back on the chair with her heels kicked up high in the air. With her legs spread wide, Black Santa lined his cock up with her open pussy hole. He boomed, "Santa's getting ready to cum down the chimney" as he pushed forward and rammed his cock deep inside her.

Black Santa grabbed hold of Laura's legs and placed each high heel covered foot on one of his broad shoulders. He then long dicked Laura's pussy with stroke after stroke. He made sure she felt every inch.

Laura was delirious in delight as her pussy stretched open for his big cock. She begged for him to fuck her. Her hands reached over and found a mistletoe nearby and held it up over their heads.

"Oh, you know what that means?" Laura laughed.

Black Santa leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. Both mouths opened to lust as tongues swirled inside each others mouths.

Laura's legs fell down around his waist and she wrapped them around his strong lower back giving Black Santa the perfect position to fuck her hard. With rapid thrusts in and out of her wet pussy hole, Black Santa pounded Laura's pussy with all his might.

Laura moaned loudly into his mouth as they continued to swap spit.

Black Santa then released the kiss and reached down to cup her ass-cheeks with both hands. He continued to thrust deep inside her, but this unusual position felt like he shoveled his cock into her body and gave him the right angle to go balls inside her.

These long, deep strokes drove Laura insane with ecstasy.

"Oh my god. What are you doing? How are you doing that?" she cried. "That is so fucking good. Don't stop." she begged.

Black Santa was more than happy to oblige as he kept pounding away until Laura's body tensed up.

"Holy fuck. I'm going to cum...right there...don't stop." Laura panted.

There was no way in hell, Black Santa was going to stop. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he grunted and groaned with each powerful thrust.

Laura's legs kicked out and stiffened as she exploded in a wave of orgasm. She screamed and moaned over and over as her entire body shook.

Black Santa pulled his cock out of her pussy as white juices caked around the shaft of his cock. A coat of cream formed all around her pussy and asshole and ran down his balls.

He took a step back admiring his work, "Looks like it will be a White Christmas".

Laura was still cumming. When her orgasmic high passed, she sat up and shoved Black Santa's cock inside her mouth. She wanted his White Christmas.

She wasted no time as she slobbered all over his cock and licked it clean. She tasted her pussy juices on his cock with each slurp.

Laura gasped as she came up for air, "Now I want you to make it snow. I want to feel it on my face. I want to taste it...eat it."

Black Santa shook his head side to side, "Not yet. One more thing to do..."

He paused for dramatic effect, "...I need you to lead my sleigh"

Black Santa helped Laura up off the chair and spun her around. He pushed her forward and made her spread her legs shoulder width apart. Her ass and pussy were spread open and invited him in as he entered her from behind.

He jumped right in as he slammed in to her hard doggystyle, "It's a long journey. We need to get to the North Pole fast."

He pounded into her pussy as Laura screamed in ecstasy. "Yes, make me ride your sleigh...make me take it."

His balls slapped against her clit as his body collided against hers with each pulse pounding thrust.

As Black Santa viciously pounded in to her pussy from behind, he glanced over to the side. There was fake red nose conveniently left behind. He scooped it up and put it over Laura's nose.

"Lead my sleigh Rudolph." as he grabbed hold of her waist and used her body to rock her pussy back and forth violently on his long cock.

He was out of puns now.

Or just one more...as Black Santa screamed out, "Oh fuck. Santa Claus is coming to town. Santa Claus is coming....Santa Claus is coming."

He pulled his cock out and a massive rush boiled from deep within his balls and prepared to explode out of his cock.

Laura pirouetted like a ballerina into place. On her knees with his cock pointed directly at her face. She grabbed hold of his cock with her soft hands and jerked the cum to its final resting place.

Black Santa bellowed loudly, "FUCK", as the cum shot out rope after rope all over Laura's face and the red nose she still wore. She stuck out her tongue and opened her mouth wide as she tried to catch as much cum as possible.

When it was all done, Laura's face was plastered with a thick gooey white coating of Santa's snow.

Yashua collapsed in to Santa's chair and nearly passed out. He breathed heavily as his cock went limp.

Laura swallowed the load in her mouth. She then played with the cum on her cheeks and hands. She shoveled more of his cum into her mouth and then licked her hands clean. She glanced over at Yashua's sweaty figure.

"Mmmm....looks like I'm going to have to make this an annual tradition." Laura laughed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Santa closed his eyes.

"Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight."

Black Santa out...until next Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12