All Comments on 'Black Screen Pt. 04'

by MrKickBack

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
This is ridiculous.

People call the cops for any kind of shit they can and you think her stripping off wouldn’t get noticed? Or that they would perv out? No, someone would call the cops on her little stunts and now she has a sex offender tag for 10 years.

Now, extenuating circumstances being that she has text messages showing that she’s being blackmailed into doing this and now, cops are involved and so is the news. And you think the story would be “Student fucks to cheat on exams”?, no, it would be “Girl blackmailed into sexual slavery” and “Girl caught exchanging sex for grades is blackmailed into degradation and humiliation” and the need would eat that shit up.

You write like all this takes place in a vacuum; but life isn’t like that. You have written a reasonably good story but by ignoring the unintended consequences, you make it bullshit.

MrKickBackMrKickBackalmost 5 years agoAuthor

I'm actually writing this series in an alternative version of our reality where people are reluctant to call the police, I call it the "Snitches get Stitches" timeline.

I have a whole notebook of lore if you're interested.

At some point I'll write another story where calling the police is tantamount to confessing to the crime itself.

I will call that one the "Whoever Smelt it Dealt it" timeline, if you're interested in me going forward with that just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I'm sorry if any of this took you out of the story <3 Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Writing style

I really like your writing style, I like how you include indepth feelings of Anne. Really looking foward for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A little drawn out, but can't wait to see what happens next

First off, WELCOME BACK! I think I speak for all of us fans of your work that we are happy to be reading your stories again. I liked your subtle method for reviewing past story content after the long break by having Anne summarize her day... clever. I think this chapter was overly long, not because of the word count, but just because so much of her thoughts were included. Now, I like to read her thoughts of humiliation but it just seemed so drawn out here. The ending got a little better... I liked her fear of Brad, particularly, catching her. The introduction of Kathy slowed down the already slow pace, but I know it sets up later plots and I love the possible future revenge scenarios Kathy could be into. I am anxiously awaiting future stories... don't make us wait so long... we love your stories.

zapokamizapokamialmost 5 years ago
Welcome back!

Great!

aster87aster87almost 5 years ago
Glad to see you back

I had given up hope waiting for a new chapter to this story, which would have been a shame, as it's one of my favorites on Literotica. Thanks for not giving up on us!

In regards to Whackdoodle's comment, I think it's perfectly fine for some stories to sacrifice a bit of realism, especially with heavy themes such as blackmail. I'm here to read a kinky erotic fiction, not some depressing journal article.

It doesn't mean I'd want the story to jump the shark and have the main character fuck the whole village, but if everyone acted benevolent and rationally there wouldn't be much of a story. I think the author managed to strike a good balance so far.

FudgeBunnyFudgeBunnyalmost 5 years ago
Not as good as the other chapters

First, Wackerdoodle you leave the same criticism on every blackmail story and it makes me wonder 1, why you are on this website in the first place since you don’t seem to like any of the stories and 2, why you continue to read blackmail stories. Of course sexual blackmail never works in real life, but fiction, especially erotic fiction requires some suspension of belief. This after all, is purely for entertainment purposes. In reality she would go the police straight away, but then there would be no story. He tries to blackmail her, she phones the police, the stories over. No one would read that.

As for the story itself I felt like it was very slow and a little boring. The plot bounced around flashbacks that didn’t seem relevant and the dance scene was just boring. The fact it took place in her bedroom 80% of the time was also boring, I was hoping she’d go out in her new outfit but that didn’t happen.

In regards to Kathy I am hoping you don’t go down the girl x girl route. Whilst some people may like that, I hate when blackmail stories end up with lots of lesbian sex in them. Of course it’s your story and you can do what you want, but I’ll provably skip over any girl x girl sex scenes.. I’m excited to see the build up to the desk scene in the first chapter and more school scenes.

krnrobeykrnrobeyalmost 5 years ago
hot details

the humiliation going on in the mind is the hottest part of any writing in this genre. The author does a better job of it than almost anyone. I founf the scene in an earlier chapter where she had to admit masturbating to her hated stepbrother the best scene of all so far, but many scenes are wonderful.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
Thank you

I'm glad you posted this chapter and I hope to see more soon. I especially want her to get fucked silly. Whether it's Adam or Jimmy or better yet Brad, I don't really care.

5☆s

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 5 years ago
Every reader is different

I especially like to see this type of control and blackmail but it loses credence for me when others get involved. The original blackmailer then cedes some of his control as any other person now has some hold and can continue it. That’s when it spirals out of control and she might as well give in and call it a day.

So it will be interesting to see how she ends up cock sucking under the desk.

How does she know it finishes in a month ?

How does she know he won’t dob her in at the end anyway ?

How does she keep her sanity and not jump off a high rise ?

Thoroughly enjoying this. Please don’t take another year for the next part.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 5 years ago
great story

however, i also agree with Masterfuljim and fudgebunny. The story derives its power from Anne's struggles against her blackmailer. Being forced to become an stripper for him is fun, but perhaps a little too long here. Having to describe what she is doing is extra humiliating. Orgasm denial is great. Her journey down this path as she engages in a valiant but futile struggle is what I like to read.

Adding flashbacks of our heroine does not feed into her current blackmail predicament, and I would like to see her as innocent as possible. Adding others like Kathy to the mix does nothing but muddy the waters around Anne's struggle.

Further, the blackmailer only seems to be relying exclusively on the 'nuclear' option. By now he should be able to punish her by posting a topless picture of her to a porn site, face obscured. First hint of resistance, the picture goes up. Next offense, face not obscured. Then video as needed.

Finally, i would love to see Anne risk getting caught but not get caught as she is forced to reproduce poses from other naughty pictures.

Anyway, happy to see another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great!

Great to see you back. I checked every day for months but lost hope after a while. I love this chapter, maybe not as public as other chapters, but seems to be setting us up for a wild ride.

Things to love:

That you always make her get completely naked and barefoot for her tasks, even when she is outside in the cold. Makes her more vulnerable. I hope the next time she runs into Liza in the middle of the night in the kitchen Ann is naked on a task!

That you are involving more layers and characters. This to me means that we are a long way from home in this story and many humiliating adventures await Ann.

Can't wait to see where the Kathy story line takes us.

That she might be serving another girl soon. Girl/girl humiliation always seems more vicious. Nothing hotter than imagining Anne kneeling naked before a female rival that hates her. Seeing straight girls forced to perform lesbian acts is also extra-humiliating.

That she had to masturbate in front of the window. Hopefully she screws up and has to do this naked on a regular basis. I love that public masturbation is a recurring theme. Few things are more humiliation than having to perform the most private of acts in front of people.

The outfit modifications. I hope this signals how we can expect Ann to be dressing soon and I hope to see an upcoming chapter that involves her taking scissors to her entire wardrobe.

I could list many more.

Things not to love:

The year between chapters. But hopefully that changes! Please keep turning out this amazing story. This is shaping up to be my favorite story on here.

MrKickBackMrKickBackalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Lot of comments to reply to so I won't cover everything, I'm more than happy to have more specific discussions with anyone who wants to send me questions on Tumblr but I'll do what I can here.

Firstly there has been a lot of concern about the pacing and I can't say I disagree. The truth is that most of this chapter has been written for a year now and simply wasn't published because I couldn't quite find the right way to conclude it nor was I happy with the pacing. In the end I made a rash decision to spend a final night trimming what I could and publish it whether I was happy or not; it was stopping me from progressing and the wait was becoming unreasonable. In an ideal world I'd have a harsh editor to fix it all up but this is my baby and a learning curve for me as a writer so I have to do better myself without that role filled.

At some point I aim to publish a final draft of Black Screen as a novel as polished as I can make it which will hopefully fix most of these concerns.

Much of the internal dialogue is repetitive due to the nature of it being a constant reaction to increasing humiliation. I try to mitigate that but to me excluding it would be disingenuous; it is as honest a reaction to the events unfolding as I can create and for me the impact it has on her psyche is the most important thing to get right. These things will go faster as the extreme becomes the norm and I hope this will have its own impact when you read her thoughts go silent.

Finally, Kathy is not going to be played out so stereotypically... fingers crossed anyway. One issue with online blackmail as a sex story is that the blackmailer is limited in how they can interact with the protagonist. Kathy is not the sole solution to this, but her and Olivia are two tools that I can reach towards if I need them, along with a few others. I don't always know what I intend when I set up pins, but the more options I have the less predictable I hope to be.

Jesus this is another long comment. Sorry about that.

I'll end on a question. Would you prefer that Part 5 focuses on Olivia's first night under sudden blackmail or move straight to the next school morning where Anne has to get through another tortured day?

If I wrote Olivia's night then the next day would just become part 6 of course.

Let me know which you'd prefer, I'll try to write both in the meanwhile. Thanks!

aster87aster87almost 5 years ago
Next chapter

People are already more invested in Anne's story, so I think most would choose to focus on her for the next chapter. But as we don't know how important Olivia's plotline is and how it will interact with the main story, I think the decision should be yours.

putablancaputablancaalmost 5 years ago
Part 5

I think it depends on how you want to set up what's to come. You could tease at what happened to Olivia by having Anne interact with her the following day, then revisit it in a later chapter when you're ready to turn foreshadowing into reality. Or you could use the Olivia chapter to build up expectations, either to be subverted or not, of how things are likely to go for Anne. It all just depends on your preferences as a storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 5

Personally, I think you should stay focus on Anne. What you do to Olivia could be done to Anne. It will only diminish the humiliation that Anne has to do if too many character are manipulated/humiliated.

Anyway, I just want to say that the slow paced of this story is so good. Many writers are too fast writing action to the next and the story doesn't make sense in the end. I'm looking foward to the next chapter! One of the best story I ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I would prefer Olivia

1) Because I like hot young teachers being blackmailed

2) Because I prefer that you would stuck to the chronology.

And I disagree with saying that what's done to Olivia could be done to Anne, it's not the same when it's happening to a shy student and when it's happening to a teacher, an authority figure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anne

Excited to see you back. Worth the wait. I'd prefer keep going with Anne's story but maybe she should get caught by another guy and compare things with two blackmailed pulling the reigns

Covered_In_CaramelCovered_In_Caramelalmost 5 years ago
So many possibilities (:

Can't wait for more, you do have a way with words.

My favorite part was when she "got tricked" to ask for her orgasm denial.

Although I'm not sure how to feel about Olivia getting a full chapter if she is just a tool as you said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Olivia!

Hot teachers ftw!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes!! It's still going!

So happy to see this story is going to continue, can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What’s the song?

Great story! But what’s the song she strips to and where can I find it?

MrKickBackMrKickBackalmost 5 years agoAuthor

The song doesn't exist. I was cautious as to whether or not I could use real music in something like this without someone complaining so I had a tune in my mind and made up my own lyrics.

If you want to know the original song then hit me up with a message, but it's probably more fun to figure it out yourself if you have the time.

But who has any time if we're being honest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant

Want more!

Maeven_quinnMaeven_quinnalmost 5 years ago

So glad that this series isn't being abandoned. You're work is wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next chapter

Could we have an eta for the next chapter? We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving this

Please continue I’m loving this

laylabellasislaylabellasisover 4 years ago
Glad you and this story are back!

I love the unfairness of it all. The constant denial, pitting Olivia and Anne, being punished for bringing her panties inside, not giving a fuck that she'd be cutting up a gift, masturbating for seconds at a time. And that other people are involved (Olivia, Mr. Daniels) and that there are so many suspects.

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

shivrodshivrodover 4 years ago

Come for the treatise on absolute zero, stay for the tantalizing debauchery. Fantastically paced, outrageously well written, sublimely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rough idea

Do you have any idea when the next chapter will come out?

MrKickBackMrKickBackover 4 years agoAuthor
Rough idea

End of October to middle of November. Very rough.

I'm 30 pages in so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Really well written, exciting story, please say it won’t be another year till the next chapter. Pleaseeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great work

Make her do the window masturbation nude sometime, or even better, make her be only allowed to cum if she's exposed or in public. Make she propose some public humiliation to get some release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
chapter 5

any update?

MrKickBackMrKickBackover 4 years agoAuthor
No time soon sorry

Progress hasn't been as good as I hoped, this is why I don't like giving dates!

superangel101superangel101over 4 years ago
Need more!!

Give me more please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
to MrKickBack

It's ok, anyone who tried to write something in life knows how hard it is. Your history is very good and good and takes time to write something with this quality. It's not like those "someone have my nudes and forces me to masturbate naked in front of my school, parents and live on CNN".

nikkihaydnikkihaydover 4 years ago

I check for chapter 5 every day. I cant wait lol

naughtyrusguynaughtyrusguyover 4 years ago
Thanks you

Thank you for your wonderful stories. When the users type the local people would have called the cops I can tell you (from the point of the russian). We don't believe the cops and try to avoid them if necessary or there could be consequences. About decade ago one person stood for another but a great amount of the rights turned us into indifferent people. About texts... you can always say they were just the intimate texts between the lovers. By the way, if it was Whatsapp you could always delete all texts and pics. Please go on writing this wonderful fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I love this story, cant wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How is progress coming along mrkickback?

Happy Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please more!

Please update soon. I check every day.

MrKickBackMrKickBackover 4 years agoAuthor
Tomorrow

Tomorrow :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the next batch

Kathy is another brilliant plot idea. ...

My 100c bet update: at first I cursed myself, seemed to have missed Percy. But then my confidence in my 1st choice, the maths teacher grew by 3 hints: /1 the laptop use during Kathy's class (and Anne endeavors at home), /2 orgasm denial scene (not the first slave I trained), and dancing instructions video AL 03 tattoo (suggests his/her third slave is a more adult dancer) giving strong hints that Black Screen hides an older person. The AL 03 tattoo and the message to Kathy (signed AL) might be conflicting news. How can Dickens = AL? Is it a play name ? Are these really initials? But there is no one they fit, is there? Can't be sweet Adam? ...

Hopefully suspense will soon be muted by a fresh chapter. Though, the long interval to Ch3 has really been worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you continuing with this story? Or did the pandemic kick your butt?

LeeLee420LeeLee4205 days ago

So so. The intrigue is good. But a little drawn out.

Patience is wearing thin. I certainly hope I don't read this entire thing only to find out she wasn't forced to sleep with her brother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKickBack@MrKickBack
Long time lurker that started about 20 stories and abandoned them halfway through (I assume that's how everyone does it). If you're reading this then I actually finished one and sent it in. Probably worth checking to make sure the world hasn't ended or something. Update: It h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES