All Comments on 'Black Screen Pt. 05'

by MrKickBack

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth the wait

I eagerly await part 6. I liked the competition punishment aspect

aster87aster87over 4 years ago
It was worth waiting for

This is still my favorite story on this website. Can't wait for part 6!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good chapter. See y’all in 2021 when the author decides to do the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
perfection

Absolutely the best story on here, building up tension, the ideas i love it, keep it going :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth the wait

This is an object lesson in how these stories should be written. Many thanks.

albo4life2albo4life2over 4 years ago
Love It

good chapter, for the next one I would love to focus only on anne if it could be

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great chapter

Still love it but hope to see chapter 6 with more real sex action ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Супер

Жду продолжение

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 4 years ago
Loved it!

The wait was worth it. The bathroom scene was one of the hottest things I have ever read. I loved it from start to finish. The nudity, the licking of fingers, the masturbation, the position, the revulsion of being barefoot in a public bathroom (so more of that please!), the orgasm denial, and the punishment. Can't wait to read where it goes next now that Anne has been discovered bare naked with arousal leaking from her. I hope Kathy takes what little clothes that were in that locker and throws them out then torments Anne on a long walk/ride home. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great chaptor

Loved the finger licking greeting

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 4 years ago
Slow but steady

There's a certain quality to this work, it keeps lifting the bar of what we can find cruel but still hot since it's connected with how the characters perceive it.

Also I LOVED the finger licking introduction, just incredibly yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When for fuck's sake is someone going to get fucked?

A hundred fucking pages of someone being forced to masturbate in a potentially compromising situation. PACING. EVER HEARD OF IT?

shivrodshivrodover 4 years ago

You're a frightfully adept tease, y'know that? But damn, those 7 pages breezed by. Looking forward to seeing more of Anne and Olivia pitting unwilling against one another. Oh, and also the consequences of Olivia's "cheating". All around rollicking good time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the story

But for the love of god please relesse them quicker. On the brink of giving up on them

laylabellasislaylabellasisabout 4 years ago
Love it

I love how we're getting more characters. Olivia to compete with, Kathy for added humiliation. And I, for one, am enjoying the pace. As much as I wish this came out every day, it's worth waiting for whatever your mind comes up with.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 4 years ago
OMG

Nigh on having a heart attack towards the end. That poor girl! Gripped me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
?

Will there be more chapters? I would like the old

Man across the road included ;)

MrKickBackMrKickBackabout 4 years agoAuthor
>?

You might get lucky :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Come on

Where's the next one ???

AB43AB43about 4 years ago
Awesome!

Great story, i really like the pacing and development of the caracters, its been very enjoyable to read. Every step further down for Anne and Olivia gets me curious about what's comming next and also how will it all be in the end. Please keep them coming, I understand that it takes time but if it means it will reaming well writen and fun than its worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story but...

when the fuck are you going to add the next story????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Great story, can’t wait for more. First time I’ve commented on a story, but just simply HAD to because amidst my jerking off I had an urge to dispute political commentary. Hilarious touch. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The bathroom scene

The whole bathroom scene is one of the best, most exquisitely nasty things I've read on this site. The alternating POVs is really effectively done, showing how the mystery on both ends increases each woman's alienation and sense of being trapped instead of alleviating it by having them know they're not alone. The finger greeting, the masturbation race, the awkward positioning, the forced panting, and the overall fact that they're both forced to actively participate in their continuing degradation... I generally don't care for high school stories, but this story keeps raising the bar and I hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
too many characters, to many details

Looks like the author has no idea how to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Patience people

The author usually takes several months get each chapter out. Patience. Each chapter has been worth the wait. In my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please more.

Please oh please more of this. Waiting patiently to see what troubleshe is in now. A barefoot naked trip home would be a nice start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
any info

any info on when we can expect the next part?

kakwannkakwannover 3 years ago

how far he can push her... he forced her to alter her stripper clothes, but could he force her to alter her everyday clothes? they talked about piercings. I wonder if he could force her to get a couple of tattoo/piercing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MrKickback

Are we any closer to a nee chapter? Please say we are

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good!

Looking forward to Anne's new exercise clothes and jogging / gym exhibitionism!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Expecting More Cahpter

I think the writer died and the story will not continue. Hope that somebody else with talent take the story where it was and continue in the paralel line.

eazyguneazygunover 3 years ago

Looking forward to read more!! please continue

mcenfmcenfover 3 years ago
More...

I discovered this story recently and I have loved it, I hope to see how it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a load of horseshit!

All this is about is women being humiliated and subjected to demeaning treatment, and has absolutely no fucking at all. What a fucking waste of time!

RuinationRuinationover 3 years ago
I love this series

Please, continue it. I consider it one of the best, if not the best, story of the public degradation genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what happens next???

I see an easy way out: Anne explains to Kathy that she just finished taking a shower after a workout / gym class and came out to find that someone had stolen her clothes and towel. She found her cell phone on the floor under the bench were she had placed everything. She was now looking for something to wear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please respond

Will there be anymore chapters to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And then??

This is one of if not the best stories I’ve read on here (and I’ve read quite a few). Please keep writing, as were only a few days into Anne’s slave sentence and we have to know what happens next! Also, the inclusion of Olivia Owens and possible others is great, too!

MrKickBackMrKickBackover 3 years agoAuthor

Yes I am still writing, no need to panic. I just need to finish Winds of Winter and we'll be good to go

I would give you a timeframe but I've been known to miss it by about a year, best not to think about it I say

Oh and I'm not dead. If I die I'll let you all know

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you for your update

Dear MrKickBack I am super happy to hear that you did not abandoned this jewel of a story :-)

Thank you!

kaele24kaele24about 3 years ago

Best story ever!!!! Please more it cant be finished its so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story, glad to hear it's still going. Interested to see where the Kathy story goes, potential oral or strapon femdom scenes could be cool. Would love to see Tom involved with either Olivia or Anne or both. Seems like he'd really exploit the situation. Could see him fucking Olivia over her desk or controlling a vibe while she teaches, or Tom fucking Anne while she's on the phone with her boyfriend, etc.

RuinationRuinationabout 3 years ago

I love this story. Please, continue. Your job inspired me to write my own series, although I admit that mine isn't even close to match yours in quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done! I really like the way Annabel was humiliated. Forced to strip in the bathroom, interaction with Olivia. Hopefully you add some sex scenes in the future. Ann and Kathy, Ann and Olivia. Both slaves should give some blowjobs as soon as possible. Their master could force them getting a piercing or/and a tattoo. Olivia could bei forced being a street whore. We are all waiting for the next part of this great story!!!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

AWESOME story...I really am enjoying it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Any closer to a bee chapter?

blank115blank115almost 3 years ago

Had to unearth my old account just so I could favorite this series and say I'm very hopeful that there will be more to come. It's been incredible every step of the way so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is soooo good! Please, please, please, don't abandon it!

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 2 years ago

Waiting for part 6! Please soon!

bobbafetishbobbafetishover 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so exciting! Who is Kathy again?

Maeven_quinnMaeven_quinnover 2 years ago

We all await for more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tu pense mettre à jour bientôt?

J’adore le développement de Anne et Olivia .

Curieux de voir quand elles commenceront à se faire baiser .

D’ailleurs tu pense développer liza?

J’adore le personnage.

Peut être qu’elle peut devenir esclave ou aider à dominer Anne .

Et peut-être que le maître peut se servir de Brad et Jimmy pour humilier et dominer Anne et Olivia .

Et peut être liza aussi

DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years ago

Near perfect - I'd love to hear more about Olivia's phone calls that she had to make as a punishment - I don't know why, but that's the bit I've focused in on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I left a message on the author's tumblr asking if they were alive - we'll see if we ever get more from this story. it would be a shame if this was the end as the writing and story were both fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Update ?

Anne is really cute.

it looks like she is going to become a pet.

maybe it should be marked.

give him a collar and leash.

and force her to call herself slut to dehumanize her.

can also prostitute her to some students

like brad tom and liza as well as teachers.

and put some piercings on him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glory hole for Anne ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

highkey sad this got abandoned, one of the best stories i’ve read and i hope a part six comes even if i’ve been waiting for years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So much put into this one, would be a real shame if the author leaves it behind. Even just another “I’m not dead” update would be great honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is great Thanks MrKickBack. I love Olivia recalling her banana humiliation. And the scene with friendly competition was excellently escalating thought brilliant ideas of characters humiliation and lust. I can wait continuing back screen.

elvoniselvonisover 1 year ago

When will the next part be coming out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still hoping for a new part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying the writing and the story. Looking forward to the next part. It s a really puzzle who knows and what. Really enjoyed the car groping scene by the girl friend.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good part 5, but I wished that Anne wasn't caught and got a piece of clothing instead like a short dress or coat. I thought Kathy would be viewing another live-steam and try to piece together the site TheDownfallOfAnne and figure out it's Anne Adams. Hope you continue this story it has been a few years.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best written series I've seen on this site. Dialog is good, pacing is good, the characters actions and reactions are pretty believable, and most of all the blackmailer doesn't display a comical, absurd level of villainy. There's a feeling of this story being grounded in reality with just a smidge of suspension of disbelieve needed. It's a shame it's taking so long but that's better than a lot stories that are pumped-out schlock. Thank you for putting the work into creating some good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definitely need to have more. This is a great tead

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKickBack@MrKickBack
Long time lurker that started about 20 stories and abandoned them halfway through (I assume that's how everyone does it). If you're reading this then I actually finished one and sent it in. Probably worth checking to make sure the world hasn't ended or something. Update: It h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Black Screen Series Info