Black Screen Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte Evans...

It felt like a lifetime since she had ran around the school bathroom naked, taking pictures, listening to girls conspiring just a thin door away. Had it really only been a day?

Her anger for both Charlotte and Adam had faded, but it was as still as good an excuse as any.

"I'll talk to him about it later." And that was true; a conversation was needed. "I just want him to stool on it for a while."

They both nodded back, Maggie less enthusiastically.

"I just don't get why it is even a big deal."

Beth cackled. "Mag, you can't be serious?"

"Well why should it matter? It's schoolwork, not a date. Is Chemistry romantic now?"

Well it is called having good chemistry for a reason so...

"Romance? Oh honey, let me tell you boredom is a strong-ass aphrodisiac; maybe the strongest. Love, alcohol, and having nothing better to do; those are the top 3... inascending order. I know if I had to read through Chemistry textbooks with Adam all day I'd fucking kill myself. Sex is just a less fatal escape route. No offense, Annie."

"None taken."

"That's nonsense!" Maggie spluttered, already working herself up. "Being bored is... There's nothing romantic about being bored! If you're bored you don't want to think about sex you want to do something fun or... No wait-"

"HA! See!"

"That's not what I-"

A scream cut like a knife, followed by waves of laughter. Through the glass a boy was getting to his feet, red faced and cowering away from gleeful eyes, a wet patch on his arse calling to be looked at.

He'd fallen in a puddle, nothing exciting.

"No one good looking playing today." Beth remarked dryly over the noise. "Maggie was waiting for James to join in, she's been excited all morning."

"I was not!"

A response came swiftly; too swiftly for Anne to follow.

The petty giggling, the babbling, the distant hoots all faded into one. Anne leaned back, eyes catching onto the corpse of a light but staring at nothing in particular.

Back to normality.

For now...

______________

Lunchtime found Olivia naked in her classroom.

More specifically it found her stripped naked and on her knees, dildo sandwiched between her throat and the chair with her bare ass wiggling in the direction of the door.

A flimsy, cheap door, with a great pane of frosted glass.

The push of plastic against her throat unnerved her, the firmness and the consistency of the material was dead to the touch; fake to its core. Trails of saliva dribbled down her chin and clung to the artificial veins as she edged her way off 7 inches of pretend dick.

Olivia spluttered as she came free, a chill of air soothing her screaming lungs.

"Gerald was sitting here." The camera staring back at her didn't respond. "I imagine his dick being long and veiny."

The large dildo welcomed her mouth's return as the last of her words filtered out. Bobbing up and down, the teacher laboured as if there were a real man sitting there capable of feeling pleasure and not this artificial thing stolen from her roommate's drawer.

Borrowed from her roommates drawer, not stolen.

Long and veiny...

A woman's mind can travel to many places that she dare not go in person. There was no shame in this; no one could control their thoughts absolutely. Olivia herself would never consider sleeping with a friend's boyfriend, but maybe she would dream of it whilst sleeping alone. This was out of her hands, all she could do is bury the thoughts, wipe the desires from her mind and carry on as normal. It happened to everyone.

Of course for teachers it could be uncomfortable. The moral depravity required to pursue a student, someone in your own care, was a low bar, something Olivia could never bring herself to justify.

And yet they were adults. By now most of her classes were filled with 18 year olds, people who could drive, buy alcohol, marry, and have kids. Hell, some of them had already had children of their own and that almost made them feel like her elders.

In her heart these thoughts were wrong, but her mind wasn't always on the same page as her ideals and so it wandered. Olivia regretted it deeply but that's all she could do; regret it. Once in a while she would blink and realize that the student in front of her was actually a man, a grown man, as if she were just seeing him for the first time and he'd never stepped foot in the building before that moment. A completely new person.

And then her thoughts would travel.

But Gerald? He was still a boy. An 18 year old boy but a boy nonetheless. Her mind had never gone there, and it never would have.

He was dim, dirty, and if she were being superficial then he was short and lopsided too.

Olivia often looked to him with sympathy more than anything else; sympathy for a young man struggling with easy questions, just trying to do his best.

Today though, as she watched him crinkle his brow and wrestle with questions that Olivia had hoped would be straightforward, she pondered possible words to describe his dick.

A gentle beep rang out and her lips abandoned the long dildo with relief.

Time for the next one.

Year 13 classes were her smallest; the one just passed was 19 strong at its peak, more often 17 or 16.

Of the 19 only 7 were girls and Olivia never felt that disparity more than she did this afternoon.

Two adjectives to describe each dick in the room without repeating a single word; that was the first half of the task. So, when she would usually be teaching, marking, or making any progress towards something important, she was instead making a list.

Big.

Long.

Massive.

Lengthy.

She started with words to describe size, beginning with synonyms for huge before moving onto the opposite.

Small.

Tiny.

Little.

Short.

Olivia pulled out words for all states of thickness, for all colours, shapes, and textures. The only goal was to reach 24 adjectives and she wanted to put as little thought into it as she could.

In the end she went over the requirement without realising.

The intention of this was to pick random words for each student, combating her blackmailers plan to force her to picture each and every cock in there.

Unfortunately, once it came to the association she couldn't help but lean towards the more...accurate pairings.

Olivia lowered herself back to her knees and placed the dildo in the centre of the new chair.

"This is where Aaron sits." She said into her phone. "I imagine his dick being dark and huge."

Taking it into her mouth again she could have sworn it changed shape from 5 seconds ago. Was it bigger? But of course that was impossible, it was the same dildo.

Dark and huge, for the only black boy in the room. What's wrong with me?

Aaron's "dick" was the fourth in the so called circuit, meaning there were 8 more to go after this before she could get dressed.

It was like a drill through her brain; the fact that she wasn't even allowed to dress without his say was hard to comprehend it was as if... as if...

As if I'm not even a human being anymore. As if I'm just a thing.

Please don't make me get naked. She had begged.Not in the classroom, if someone walks in then I'm ruined.

Then lock the door.

Olivia had locked the door of course. But frosted glass didn't hide everything, and lots of people walked down that hall.

Even now she heard footsteps. Olivia froze on the spot, terrified. That wouldn't help of course, but she couldn't stop herself.

The footsteps faded into nothingness, but her heartrate thundered on. That was the 3rd time in the last 5 minutes and it wasn't getting any easier to cope with.

Maybe having a stroke should be her main concern, not her blackmailer.

"BEEP"

The naked teacher pulled herself up again, ready to get this over with.

On 2nd thought I'd rather have the heart attack. Even if I die it's better than people seeing all this and going to jail.

She shivered.

Time to suck the next student's dick.

_______

Tom walked with the purpose of a man who wanted to eat, Adam walked with no sense of purpose at all.

Moody bastard today isn't he.

"...And then she said'I just want to be alone for a while' can you believe that?"

"Somehow I can." Tom answered, dripping displeasure in his words.

This wasn't the time of day to be discussing Adam's bitch problems; this was the time to eat. Unless he was going to tell a good sex story or whip out her nudes then Tom wasn't really interested. But this was an obligation of being friends with someone, he supposed.

"But what does it mean!? Does she want to break up with me?"

"Who knows."

"I want to know!"

Tom avoided answering by trying to open the door to the classroom. It answered him by staying closed.

A frown crossed him and he tried again, pulling down the handle harder and putting more into his shoulder in case it was stuck.

No luck.

"It's locked." He said.

"Are you sure?"

This guy, I swear...

"Of course I'm fucking sure, do you think that in 18 years I haven't learned to open a bloody door?"

"Hey! Relax man, why are you so cranky today?"

"I'm cranky?!" Tom scoffed. "You're the one that's been sulking for the last 30 minutes!"

"I've actually had things to sulk about! What's up your ass?"

Tom threw up an angry hand in dismissal and turned away. It wasn't the right time of the day for a fight either. "Whatever, let's just look for somewhere else to eat."

"Wait."

Tom turned back to find Adam pointing to his feet. He looked down.

A key.

"Huh." That was weird, how did she miss that falling out her pocket? "Think it's for this room?"

"Of course it bloody is." Adam asked, mimicking Tom's own mocking tone from moments ago. "Try it, don't you know how to open a door."

"Oh fuck off."

As it turned out, it was for this door. It clicked in the lock and the door creaked open.

Tom looked at the ceiling as he entered. "She left the lights on."

"That's weird." Adam said, following him in. "I could have sworn I heard someone in here."

"Maybe they're hiding under the desk; want me to check for you."

His friend scowled back at him. "Let's just eat."

Tom smiled back and took a seat.

"Best thing I've heard you say all day."

___________

Shitshitshitshitshitshit!

This was it; this was the end. Even if she wasn't caught her heart was still three beats from bursting in her chest and that would surely be the end of her.

When she got into teaching she had bright-eyed hopes of what she would achieve; raising grades, inspiring great talents, winning awards, and so on.

Hiding completely naked under her desk and clutching a dildo while two of her students sat metres away was not even close to what she had in mind.

Shit shit shit! Why was there a key outside!? How did this happen?

It didn't seem like they were going to check under the desk as one had threatened to do initially. Olivia nearly pissed herself when he offered. At that point she would have had to cover her face and make a run for it and hope to get dressed before anyone recognised her.

Who was she kidding; they would check the security footage to see who went in and out of the room. She'd never get away with that.

The only real option would be to beg them into silence...

Luckily they didn't investigate her side of the desk, but they remained close.

Olivia hugged her naked legs and tried to stay very, very still. She could almost FEEL them breathing down her neck, even though that was impossible.

Don't make a sound. If you so much as squeak they'll come looking.

She barely dared to breathe, breathe too loud and they'll hear.

But if she didn't breathe she'd faint and that might be worse.

Breathe, she reminded herself. Definitely don't stop breathing.

Shit! God-fucking-damnit! How did this happen!

She was fucked, completely fucked. If the two of them didn't leave before the end of lunch then her next class would filter in while she was still under the desk, then she would never appear for the lesson and they'd ask where she was, then the school would start calling to find out where she went and if her phone rang they'd hear, so she'd have to mute it and not answer, but then they'd start checking to see when she left and her car would still be there and then they might assume something bad had happened and call the police and then in the end they would find her.

Naked under her desk the whole time.

And holding a dildo.

Shit! Fucking shit!

This was the worst case scenario. Olivia knew getting into a situation like this was a risk but decided obeying anyway was worth it to contain the damage.

But what about now? Did she still feel it was worth it?

It might have been a new experience for her, being naked under her desk, but not completely new. She had been half naked under it before; 24 hours ago in fact.

Back when this nightmare started.

Olivia wasn't sure what had been worse; the agonising effort of peeling off her skirt, gaze roped straight ahead and watching for peering students, or the wait; the long terrible gap of nothingness between the moment her panties were off and the moment they were back on.

In the end the answer was neither. It wasn't until later that the worst of it reared its ugly head.

The laptop under her desk had recorded her lower half throughout the lesson, she had known that. What she hadn't known was that there were two other cameras in the room; one on her desk capturing her upper half, and one on the window facing the desk, which watched her from the side.

One video of her stripping under her desk.

One video of her tortured facial expressions and discomfort.

And one video making it absolutely clear that the two videos were of the same person, in the same moment, as well as leaving no doubt that it occurred during a lesson.

The videotape of her and Brad was the base of the mountain, this new film was the next layer. Then the rest of the dirt and rocks piled on top.

Most of it was meaningless in the face of the 2 prior bits of blackmail material but it added up. It was largely private videos of Olivia getting off in her room or getting changed; things that would still be humiliating for everyone she knew to have access to those videos. Very, very humiliating.

The rest was search results, private conversations, and even half a novel she had started then abandoned after she decided she wasn't much of a writer. Personal things.

Her whole life, every secret and every want, all gathered in a nice little folder and dangled over her just out of reach.

"Jump little girl." He seemed to say. "Jump for your folder."

So she jumped, doing everything he asked on the condition he would delete it all at the end of the month.

And now she was paying the price.

The buzz from her phone had gone from inspiring curiosity to spawning dread, and in this exact moment it brought utter terror.

BZZZ!

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Fuck fuck fuck!

Olivia had refused to move but now she had no choice but to dive for the phone before it went off again.

Settings... settings... I need to turn off notifications.

As she desperately swiped looking for the right button she caught sight of the message popping up at the top of her screen.

Play with yourself.

The breath caught in her throat. He couldn't be serious!

Muted.

Olivia put the phone down, half relieved half horrified.

Play with myself?

She couldn't argue with him, she'd learned that lesson last night. But how could she do that now? What if they heard?

"Nothing. Thought I heard something, never mind."

The first shreds of submission were the hardest steps; like walking on hot coal. Her neck would almost feel vulnerable, as though she were offering it up to some predator, waiting for him to hunger and feast on her shame, and the feeling would only build and build and build until eventually... respite.

But only for a moment; before the next command.

As the evening continued his words became easier to see as inevitable and her struggle died down along with her embarrassment. The predator filled his stomach last night, she saw to that, though each day it would stir and come looking for the next piece of her to devour.

After she started playing with herself it would get easier, but her hand refused to move at all. How could she do this? How could she walk on fire?

"I just don't understand."

The other boy muffled a groan through a full mouth. "Oh fo gog sak!"

He was clearly mid eating.

"All she'd wanted for the last couple of months is to meet my family! That's all she talked about! And now the opportunity is there she suddenly doesn't want to?"

"Rook." The other boy took a moment to swallow his food. "Girls are fucking crazy. There's no point trying to make sense of it. Buy her flowers, fuck her, and forget about all this family nonsense. It doesn't matter."

"Not ALL girls are crazy, that's just sexist."

A sharp laugh followed. "Sure they aren't. Whatever you say."

Urgh.

Listening to this drivel was the last thing Olivia needed right now; she had to focus. If she didn't start playing with herself soon she was going to get in trouble.

What was the big deal? She could be quiet, she'd managed it half her life.

Her hand finally moved.

Come on, come on! You can do this! Just think of something hot. Just think of something that turns you on and get this over with.

"All this just because I agreed to tutor someone."

"Seriously? 'Tutor someone'? That's how you're choosing to spin it?"

"I'm not 'spinning' anything, that's literally what happened."

Okay what's hot... what is hot...

Olivia tried to picture past relationships and encounters but her body gave no response.

Shit! How am I meant to get excited when I'm fucking trapped here under the-

Her hand touched her pussy.

It was soaking.

Oh.

"First of all, you didn't agree to tutorsomeone you agreed to tutor fucking Charlotte! Second, tutoring people your own age for free is what you do when you want to get with them; that's a fact."

"That's not a fact and it's irrelevant who she is."

Why was she so wet? She was naked under her desk, metres from being caught, stranded from her clothes, her whole LIFE hanging in the balance and she washorny?

What's going on with me?

"Irrelevant? Charlotte is the 4th hottest girl in the school and you didn't think your girlfriend would be unhappy with you going to her house and spending one-on-one time together?"

"...4th? Oh please tell me you're not still using the stupid rankings?"

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I?"

"Because you're a fucking adult! How can you still be ranking people like a damn Bizzfood list?"

Why won't they just shut up and let me THINK!

So immature. This is why Olivia only went for older guys, even when she was younger.

Except for Brad.

She grimaced and touched herself again, hoping she had been wrong. Sparks ignited her senses, her mouth opened, her toes curled, and for a second all she could picture was a strong, masculine hand gripping her womanhood.

"Relax, it's just a bit of fun! It's not hurting anyone."

"Whatever, who are the top 3 then?"

Her finger found her clit and all her muscles tensed to stop her leg kicking out in response.

Was she really doing this?

"3rd is Beth."

"You know Beth is dating Gary right?"

"Should I give a shit? I'd still fuck her."

Starting was the hardest part, stopping now would be stupid. She might not find the courage to get back to this point.