Black Screen Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This, on the other hand, afforded no time. If they walked in then they saw her; that's that. No escaping, no hiding, no talking her way out of it.

How the hell am I going to do this?

The other girl did it.

Shit! Olivia nearly swore aloud, sudden awareness snapping her back.They're out there! Her clothes are already out there!

Sitting out there waiting to be found, and for ages now. What would happen if someone walked in, saw them, and decided to investigate? They'd find two locked cubicles with her feet sticking out of one and then they'd peer over to have a look; she was already as fucked as if she were outside. Her timer didn't start when she stepped out, it started 3 minutes ago.

And it was ticking.

The teacher dove outside the cubicle.

Sudden space inhaled her tiny burst of adrenaline, like air being sucked from her lungs into the vacuum of eternity. Olivia had every intention of jumping through the door but the fact she actually did it took her by surprise. She was frozen, her brain taking its time to catch up with its new reality; struggling.

What was she doing here? Why was she...

Oh right.

And Olivia was on the move again, bursting forward with tiny heel clad steps. The cold air stroked her buttocks as she went, even though there was no reason for it to have gotten any colder than it was in her cell. Her heart raced. Pounded. The mirror ahead recorded and played everything as she ran towards it, chest covered by clothes in entirely the wrong way. A perverse scene.

The entrance remained still, as though it was waiting to pounce.

And it could pounce at any moment.

Olivia jiggled her way to the sinks and dumped her clothes unceremoniously. For a second the outfit waiting there grabbed her, teasing a secret.

There's no time for that!

She moved to run back but an itch on her finger struck her. The vileness of their introduction still marked her hand, she couldn't continue like this.

Quickly, Olivia squeezed the taps on and started furiously washing her hands, not thinking about what she was doing. It was ridiculous; she was completely undefended and completely naked, so why was she washing her hands?

Come on... come on...

It wasn't enough. The teacher cupped her hand and scooped the running water into her mouth; gurgling it. She let it wash off all traces of the girl's sex and spat it back out.

Better.

She still needed mouthwash but this would have to do. The mirror caught her as she looked up, reflecting the image of someone so low. Was that really her? It was her hanging dark brown hair, her pale foundation, her semi rimmed glasses specked with water droplets, but how could it be her? They looked like her features, but the whole image didn't match up.

After all, why would she be naked in the school bathroom?

The body staring back at her was firm, toned, and shapely and yet it had never made her feel so ashamed as it did now.

She raised her arms, covering her hardening nipples with disgrace. She needed to get back.

Olivia turned on her heels and ran back as if her life depended on it.

Run! She bit her lip.Run! Run! Run!

CLOP. CLOP. CLOP.

It felt as though something was chasing her, breathing down her naked back, but she couldn't move any faster in this state.

CLOP. CLOP. CLOP.

She was going to be caught! She had to run!

Olivia whizzed into the stall and slammed the door behind her. It was futile to lock it but she did anyway, and hard.

"Oh my god..." She muttered, barely audible. "Oh my god..."

Olivia collapsed back onto the toilet, heart thundering. This was almost as bad as her unexpected visitors earlier; she was definitely going to have a heart attack.

But she did it! She fucking did it!

"Oh... my god!" She said again, still in shock.

She needed to text him. Her clothes were still out there she had no time to hang around.

She HAD to text him.

The phone was still in her grasp, she had run out with it rather than leave it behind on the dirty seat.

It's done.

It almost slipped from her fingers as she typed they were shaking badly. Olivia had to dump it on her lap before she dropped it and cracked her screen. She had lost all composure.

Oh my god... that was... intense!

She tried to slow her breathing, pulling from all her yoga experience to calm her heartrate. It was like a bouncy castle in her ribs, bounding about like a kid on too much sugar, and there was no sign of stopping no matter what she tried.

A soft hiss purred in the background; a new sound. It had been going since she got back to safety but her awareness had blocked it out until now.

The tap... It was the tap she left running.

Shit! That's going to make it harder to hear footsteps!

BZZZ!

But that had to wait; it was time to see what he had planned.

Master:Excellent! Good work slave! Now it's time for a little friendly competition.

A little friendly competition...?

Olivia swallowed.

Uh oh...

____________

Anne masturbated with her feet in the air pressed against the door out in front of her. It was a ludicrous pose for anything besides bringing life into this world which made the performance even more degrading. Which is probably why he suggested it.

Suggested... Ha!

She wasn't moaning yet but her breathing was becoming heavy. Anne was relieved to hear the same panting coming from next door; it would be far more humiliating to be the only one losing a bit of control. Obviously her partner was a slut too, that was good.

For a moment she imagined Liza on the other side of that wall, mirroring her own disgraceful pose and actions, playing with herself on command.

She pictured her legs stretched out to the door, long and smooth. She pictured her heavy breasts barely swaying as she squirmed, held still by their firmness. She pictured her delicate fingers working her sex, moisture dripping down her thighs as she moaned.

No, it wasn't Liza; the fingers from earlier weren't the same.

But still, Anne couldn't imagine anyone else for some reason. In her mind it was her and Liza that soldiered on.

On her side her own shorter legs were twitching too, and her pussy was dripping just like her imaginary counterpart, or more so. She despised herself for getting to this state, for pathetically falling to his methods, but perhaps just this once it was a good thing.

It was a simple contest; first one to cum wins.

Loser gets punished.

She shifted a leg, trying to get more comfortable, and methodically worked her way towards orgasm.

Anne would not lose.

She refused.

_____________

Ugh, why do I have to masturbate in this ridiculous position.

Olivia hissed as she circled her clit, trying to bring herself to climax.

This would be over in seconds if she were just allowed to get comfortable. Her heels were making it harder too, since they had less grip with the door than her naked feet would.

Maybe I shouldn't have begged. Maybe I shouldn't have overstepped my boundaries.

Her boundaries? What the fuck was she talking about?

What boundaries did he have a right to erect? He didn't define her boundaries; that was nonsense, he forced her to jump past her own boundaries.HE broke them, not her.

Why was she going along with this game? So what if he punished her, Olivia wasn't going to desperately cum for his amusement just because of a little threat. Let the other girl do it, let her win, what was he going to do if Olivia didn't play along? One of them would be punished no matter what so it would make little difference.

Olivia thought back to the night before; to her first punishment.

"No!" She had begged. "No please, I'll do whatever the hell you want just don't make me do this!"

She held her phone tightly but it was her computer she spoke to.

"Please!"

The white words melted across her screen, each one a poison she dreaded. Only 2 words came back to her as she pleaded shamelessly.

Call him.

Moans from next door snapped her back. Her neighbour was getting into it.

Olivia gritted her teeth and sense returned.

She couldn't lose.

She would not allow herself to be punished again.

Never again...

______

The two traded moans like a tennis match.

Anne served with a wretched grunt and the other girl volleyed back a squeal, on and on, building momentum like an opera of debauchery.

Rub. Moan. Rub. Moan.

But this wasn't a friendly competition; this was a championship game with everything at stake.

Last night Anne had spent hours caressing herself sore and her pussy hadn't fully bounced back since. It felt less delicate now than it did in the shower this morning, but it still winced at the touch of fingertips. If this contest had occurred last night she would have wiped the floor with any opposition, there were moments where Anne had sworn she didn't even need hands to finish the job; a firm pillow would have given her an earth shattering orgasm with the faintest of effort.

No such luck today though, she was horny sure, but the hill to climax felt steeper than ever.

And this damn pose isn't helping!

She briefly considered changing tactics. If massaging her clit wasn't as effective as usual maybe she could swap to fingering. It was tougher to orgasm sure, but at least that area wasn't worn out yet.

Yet... What do I mean yet?!

BZZZ

Urgh, what does he want now?

________

"What do you want?"

The resentment in her ex-boyfriend's tone had been clear, but she was given no choice; this was her punishment for saying no.

"Hey Pete, how have you been." Olivia had tried to speak the words calmly but failed, leaving the end product broken and breathy.

"What's wrong with you? You sound sick."

"No I'm not sick. I'm.... I'm fucking myself with a banana."

"Waitwhat?"

She wasn't permitted to lie. Olivia had continued pumping herself with the fruit, forbidden to stop either even for a second.

"I... I said I'm f-fucking myself with a b-banana."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Is this some weird attempt to get me back."

"N-No..."

It was worse than that. It was an attempt to destroy her own life.

The call had gone on for another 10 minutes. Pete's initial disgust had quickly turned to arousal and in the end he joined her. That was expected; he'd never been able to keep it in his pants; that's what ended their coupling in the first place.

The next call was harder, an old university roommate.

"H-Hey Jim, how've you been...?"

No! No, no, no! I won't think of that! It never happened!

Olivia shivered, but she couldn't tell whether it was the thought or the masturbating getting to her.

It never happened...

Her right heel slipped and fell to the floor, unable to maintain the position.

The teacher swore under her breath, this was the second time that had happened. At this rate she was going to lose.

Fuck it, she thought,it's cheat or fail.

She let her left leg lower to the ground and got herself comfortable.

There, now she was ready to let go.

_________

The moans were coming hard and fast a wall over.

Anne gritted her teeth. She was losing.

Whatever well of sexuality left within her needed to burst free now or it would be too late. As she was there was nothing she could do to take the win, she needed more.

BZZZ

Under her groans she growled. Why did he keep messaging her? She couldn't hear any vibrations from over the wall; surely this was tampering with the contest?

He wanted her to lose!

BZZZ

Anne paused. No, that one was the other girl's phone. They were both being messaged after all.

I should probably check it then.

________

Open wide.

Open wide?

For a second the message broke Olivia's momentum as she tried to interpret the text.

He wanted her to open her mouth... but why?

Whatever the reason she wasn't going to do it. Secluded in here she was invisible to him, he wouldn't know if she obeyed or not.

BZZZ

Stick out your tongue and start panting.

Ah...

_____

Pant?! Like a dog!?

The exact words her master had used were 'like a bitch' but that didn't make it any better.

Oh god!

"Hha! Hha! Hha!"

The other girl was already panting! Clearly they were being used to make the other obey. If he wasn't there or he couldn't watch he could still use the two of them to rat out each other in these situations.

The best option would be for both of them to stay quiet and back each other up, that would counter him completely.

"Hha! Hha! Hha!"

But it didn't look like that was going to happen.

Anne opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and started to pant.

Like a bitch.

"HhufHhufHhufHhuf!"

Oh god... this is so humiliating...

"HhufHhufHhufHhuf!"

Spittle sprayed from her mouth as she panted and she could feel her tongue rapidly begin to dry. A moan escaped her lips between breaths and she realised that she could no longer mask such noises while her mouth was hanging open.

She would be panting and moaning freely until the moment she came.

Providing she got to cum that is, though for some reason it suddenly felt much easier to reach.

Anne picked up speed, clutching onto the sudden spark.

She was going to make it! Anne beamed between pants. She could do this!

BZZZ

Louder.

______

Olivia panted louder. Her opponent did too.

This scene they played out, that had started so shamefully, had descended into something completely shameless.

It was porn in the form of pantomime; loud, obscene, outrageous. Never in her life could she have imagined herself in this situation, imagined herself so low.

Olivia Owens, a teacher, naked in the school bathroom, racing her student to climax, panting so loudly she'd make any real dog seem timid.

How had it come to this?

BZZZ

Louder!

______

Anne couldn't help but move her hips against the flow of her hand, she was so close.

"HhufHhufHhufHhuf!"

I can win this! I can win this!

"HhufHhufHhuf-Mmmm-Oh fuck!"

She shouldn't have spoken aloud, she'd been trying to avoid so the other girl had no way to figure out her identity.

"HhufHhufHhuf!"

Fuck it though, right now Anne didn't care.

Cum... cum... cum... she needed to cum!

"HhufHhuf-Mmmm!"

Nearly there...

Nearly...

_____

Olivia had recovered from the loss in momentum and was barrelling towards the finish line yet again.

She had to win! She had to!

She'd fucked herself with fruit for two people on the phone last night, she couldn't do another. New possibilities threatened to be worse than anything prior, what if she had to call her friends? Or her father's friends?

No, she couldn't allow it.

"Hha! Hha! HhaHha-Oh fuck me! Hha!"

She couldn't do another show either. Anymore videos online and she'd be recognised.

Olivia stretched out a moan, body shaking in tune with her hand until she ran out of breath.

So close...

Come on! Come onnn!

_____

Cum! Cum!

Anne was there, she was touching it!

She closed her eyes.

"MMmmm.."

Cum!

_____

...I...

"Hha! Hha! Hha!"

... Will...

_____

Anne moaned.

...Not...

______

Lose!

Olivia came hard.

She came so hard her spine spasmed and contorted. She came so hard she shrieked uncontrollably without making a single sound. She came so hard her vision went black as a white light burned through her nerves from toe to head and then back down again.

She forgot where she was.

She forgot who was there.

She forgot her own name.

Olivia ceased, if only for a brief moment. Or was it a long moment?

When her senses finally creeped back Olivia wasn't sure if the orgasm had lasted 10 seconds or 10 minutes. It was like coming back to life, she was confused, distorted, and still shaking from power of it.

She was reborn a slut.

Olivia quivered again, almost as if she were hit by a second wave.

God... that orgasm was so big it was still going on!

Her head fell back in exhaustion, arm limp from its work, shoulders slumped. She must look dead. She felt dead.

Was she dead?

BZZZ

No, if she were in heaven then the sound of hell wouldn't have followed her.

Olivia heaved up the phone wondering why is suddenly weighed a tonne. What bad news did he have for her now?

Congratulations! The message read.You've won!

______

Anne had to stop herself from crying.

The orgasm denial hadn't been her worst, last night she'd had 2 or 3 on this level and 1 way worse, but the pain and frustration were amplified by her sense of failure. Never before had she tried so hard for an orgasm only to have it taken from her so brutally.

After all that effort she was left with nothing but anguish and punishment. She shouldn't have bothered trying, all she achieved was disgracing herself.

An image of her panting with her legs in the air and her hand a blur rang in her mind.

Oh god! She nearly wailed, head falling to her lap.What am I doing?!

The door clicked to her right, marking the exit of her new associate. She was allowed to go while Anne had to stay and face punishment.

Bitch.

The girl's heels clopped across the floor as she fled. Heels... it was still weird to Anne. Had they kept them on to avoid stepping on the ground?

Tomorrow she would look out for people wearing anything heel-like, hopefully she would catch someone acting suspicious.

And then what? Accuse them?

The door thudded shut and suddenly Anne was alone again and in the same exact situation she was 20 minutes ago. Hiding in the toilets and waiting for something bad to happen. Only now she was naked too.

Her phone didn't vibrate, this time she was already on the chat anxiously waiting for her sentence when he returned.

Master:Well slut, it's a shame. I'd have thought you wanted to cum.

Anne:What are you going to do?

She thought for a moment about how she'd act in his shoes. If she were him, if she were intent on sexually humiliating someone and had no remorse, what would she do to punish them?

Anne dwelled on it, reaching for an answer, but all her ideas were pale rehashes of things he had already done to her. She wasn't built for this; her mind wasn't fit for sadism.

He must be truly sick, Anne's only saving grace was that he was reluctant to expose her completely and ruin his fun too soon.

But how long would that last?

Master:What am I going to do? Well, nothing at all! You've already been punished. You're free to leave.

A pit formed in her stomach. What did he mean she'd already been punished?

You can go! She reminded herself.Don't think about it just take the opportunity to get the fuck out of here and do it quickly!

Anne immediately bolted to her feet and opened the cubicle. She was slower to peer around the door, cautious of a trap.

There didn't seem to be anything amiss.

She sighed. Here she was again, about to do the exact same naked run for the third time in 2 days. Anne really should be getting used to it by now.

An urge to look down at her outstretched had found it steady; calm. Perhaps she was getting used to it.

Anne grimaced and sprinted out; back into the trenches.

Which made it an especially bad time to freeze in no man's land.

"Fuck!" She swore aloud. "Fuck fuck fuck!"

Her clothes were gone.

That bitch! That BITCH!

She was panicking now. What was she going to do?

What was she going to do!?

You're exposed! She screamed at herself.Get back into the stall!