Black Screen Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne buried the fingers deep within her and it took all her willpower to keep silent.

No noise escaped her mouth, that part was a success. Less successful was the loud slurp caused by the insertion.

She blushed profusely, humiliated. What would the other girl think of her?

Good girl. He cooed after Anne announced she was done.Now stand up and offer your hand over the cubicle for your new sister to clean.

Anne flushed even more and looked down at her sticky, glistening fingers. If the other victim didn't hear her before then this would do the trick in convincing her Anne was a whore.

What kind of greeting was this?

She stood on unsteady feet and tried raising her hand.

Suddenly the wall looked so tall; so looming.

Anne hesitated, pulling back. This was too awkward, it was such a freaky thing to do.

An unexpected thought punched her in the gut.

What if it really WAS a trick?

What if the girl in the stall over actually was just minding her own business, a stranger to the situation?

Anne couldn't do it; it would be the end of her.

"Oh my god, did you hear about that nerdy girl Annabel? Apparently she was fingering herself in the girls toilets and sticking her hand over the wall to show people."

"What? Seriously?"

"Yeah, Farah was in the toilet next to her, she saw the whole thing you can ask her. I heard she's been acting weird for a while now."

"Wow, that's fucked up."

Anne shivered, it was very fucked up.

But did she really have a choice?

If the girl next door didn't clean her fingers then Anne would run out the bathroom before they had an opportunity to see who she was. That was all she could do.

She took a deep breath and brought her hand over the panel, offering it to be wiped down.

Nothing happened immediately.

That could be good; she wasn't screaming 'what the fuck' or freaking out which was a positive sign. However, there was a distant lack of reaction too. Anne had expected to hear the sound of toilet paper being gathered by now, or at leastsomething. Maybe they were going to clean her hand with their sleeve or another piece of clothing?

Was this silence good or bad?

She hovered over the door lock, ready to make a quick dash if need be. Anne had to be ready in case-

Ah! What the fuck!

Her fingers were abruptly dropped into something wet and warm. No, not dropped... enveloped.

Eaten.

They were being sucked cleaned.

Inside, her stomach churned. She suddenly felt ill

What Anne assumed were lips pressed against her knuckles as the girl took in as much as she could before withdrawing. Her fingers tasted the air for just a moment before the mouth was back on them, devouring them deeply.

Backwards and forwards, like she was sucking a dick.

It was disturbing and it only got worse. Her tongue started licking Anne clean, right between her fingers, before she released her wet grip and returned to service one finger at a time; first her index, then her middle finger, taking her time with it as she went.

Was this what he told her to do or was this all her own initiative?

Anne was starting to question her initial fear of being considered a slut by this person. She might have had that flipped; maybe she was the reserved one between them.

Finally the person backed off, finished with her work.

Anne took back her 'clean' hand, still shaking slightly.

That was... surreal...

She quickly pulled free some tissue and wiped her fingers dry of the spit. Anne would still need to wash them after this was done; there was no way this constituted 'clean'.

BZZZZ!!

What now?

Well slut, now it is your turn.

My turn?

Anne stared at the phone for a moment longer before looking up. Protruding over the top of her cubicle, where her hand just was, was a pair of glistening fingers awaiting her.

No!

Now I want you to match her effort little Anne. He continued.In fact, I want you to BEAT it! Clean her fingers thoroughly, with even more enthusiasm than you just saw from her.

Trust me, you don't want me to find out you were slacking. Chop chop.

It was a mistake to think her fingers being sucked was disgusting. Anne stared at the hand dangling over the wall. THIS was disgusting! This was worse than disgusting.

Sunday night was the first time she'd ever tasted pussy and that was her own. Semen was already a bad enough taste and Anne had no desire to branch out to the other side of the pond.

MORE enthusiasm!?

Anne was exasperated, she couldn't believe it.

More enthusiastic than what that slut just did!?

It was impossible... unthinkable... cruel.

But still the hand lingered.

Now I know why I had to wait for so long before she acted. She was probably going through the same thing I am now.

But she didn't need to set the bar so damn high with that performance!

Anne looked at the hand waiting for her. It was delicate and thin, less meat covered it than her hands but it wasn't ugly. You could clearly make out the bones and the veins, though the latter were subtle past her wrist; not at all prominent. She wore one ring on her middle finger, a simple silver circuit, and nothing else. Her nails were manicured but not painted, her fingers were long but not ungainly, and she had few moles to be seen, the ones she could were tiny things; nearly invisible to the eye but still there.

However, in the end her eyes drew to one thing; the wetness at the end of her fingers.

Anne took a deep breath. It couldn't be worse than sucking a dick, just think of them as small dicks with nails at the end.

She took them in her mouth.

It tasted much the same as hers did the other day, but stronger. There was something sweet about it but not in a pleasant way, no more than sperm was a pleasant kind of salty.

It wasn't completely vile, but it still made her want to wretch.

Enthusiasm! More enthusiasm!

Anne started sucking with greater intensity, taking every inch in her mouth. Her tongue circled each joint as she went, before working the middle just as the girl had done to her prior.

She sucked every inch.

She licked every molecule.

Then for good measure she did it all again, and faster.

Faster? It's not actually a dick, what would speed accomplish?

So she slowed down, taking her time for the final run, trying to make it feel sensual. By now every inch of juice had been drowned in saliva, there wasn't much more disgust to be had.

Anne finished with a final circle of her tongue before releasing the fingers and giving each knuckle a quick peck.

There. That was enthusiastic.

As soon as she let the hand go it snapped back over the wall, eager to be out of there.

Maybe she wasn't as up for it as Anne thought.

Well done! Their blackmailer typed as she sat back down.From now on that can be your own version of a handshake and you can both do that every time you meet, how does that sound?

Anne cringed but there was a more important piece of information in there.

Every time they met? Would they be meeting a lot?

Did that mean they were going to find out who each other were?

That made her apprehensive.

Now. He said, bringing her back to the present.It's time to get out of those clothes. Strip.

Ah... Right on time I suppose.

She stood again, ready to see what he had in store but completely unprepared at the same time, but before she got on with it he had one more thing to add.

Oh and when you've done that go leave them by the sinks. He sent.

You won't be needing them for a while.

_______

Olivia was horrified, this just kept getting worse and worse.

'Go into the girls bathroom' he said. 'There's a surprise waiting for you' he said.

The teacher shivered and stared at her feet.

What kind of a fucking surprise was this?

First she found out there was ANOTHER WOMAN in her exact situation! Another woman going through the exact same thing as she was and was more than likely a student to boot!

THEN she had to put on a show by sucking her fluids from her fingers, and THEN she had to let the girl do the same to her; and what a fucking job they did with it!

Olivia all but gagged, holding the poisoned fingers away from her body.

And now... and now she had to strip in these public toilets, wander outside, and completely abandon her clothes, leaving them for anyone to walk in and see!

Even as she quivered Olivia could hear the other captive taking her turn. She was already outside her walls of safety and dumping her clothes on the sink.

What happened to her if someone walked in now? Hell, what happened toOlivia?

Her mind was racing faster than she could react to the thoughts. It was a melody of all the things that could go wrong and it was never-ending; it just went on and on and on and on and on...

How could this girl bring herself to do this so easily? Was it even easy for her? How long had this been going on for?

It was a horrible discovery to not be the only one. On one hand there was a comfort to not being the sole survivor each day, maybe even having someone to help her if needed but there were more pressing things bubbling up. How efficient was this man if he juggled several people under his thumb? How extensive was his reach? His power? Was she worth less to him now she's just one of many? Or did it mean he was more likely to stay true to his word so he kept off the radar?

There were so many questions, and none of them had clear answers. But at the end of them all one single fact remained; that a student was in danger and Olivia was complicit.

Standing up to him was... terrifying. It was tempting as well; horribly tempting, but it was too appalling to consider the ramifications.

But ultimately he was targeting students and needed to be stopped, which was her responsibility.

Wasn't it?

A soft wooden bash next to her signalled that her partner had completed her task. Now it was Olivia's turn.

The teacher inhaled deeply. Was this really worse than stripping in her classroom? She'd already managed that today.

Yes and no, was the answer. Her classroom was more vulnerable than she was inside the cubicle, yet she didn't have to leave the clothes outside in the hallway when she did that.

School had ended 40 minutes ago which meant that most people had already vacated the premises but certainly not everyone. Staff would stay much later though they wouldn't be much of a problem; teachers had their own bathroom so they wouldn't come in here without reason. Students who had clubs, detentions, or extra work to do would be the prominent threat but there was a 2nd, more popular girl's bathroom on the other side of the campus which would lower the risk a little.

Which begged the question, how many people used the bathroom after this time? 1 every 10 minutes was her guess but it was impossible to make an accurate prediction and even if it were 1 every 5 hours it would mean jack shit if that person happened to walk in at the wrong time.

Her hands wavered over her belt. 1 every 10 minutes... how long was she going to have to wait before getting dressed again? Doing this could be signing the final page on her will and throwing herself to the lions. It could be it... but it was worth the risk.

Olivia unsnagged her belt and yanked the brown leather from her waist. She was careful not to use her two soggy fingers jotting out of her right hand, she didn't want them coming into contact with any clothing until she had a chance to wash them properly. This made the action of undoing the buckle awkward but under no circumstances would she give in and use the despoiled digits. Olivia eventually whipped off her belt and her skirt loosened just an inch; it was tight anyway. She rolled it up and placed it on the toilet seat.

Unconsciously she smoothed down her blouse with her palms while pausing on the next step. It was tucked into her skirt but loosely, drooping over the hem to appear more casual. Olivia tried to dress smartly when teaching; she felt it aided in controlling her classes since she otherwise looked closer to their age than teachers normally would.

Well, she had looked young when she started. Did she still look like a university student now or was she deluding herself?

Best not to answer that.

She untucked her blouse and started on the buttons, it didn't take long since she left the first 2 undone already. Once finished she shed it from her shoulders, unveiling her plain black bra like a prize on a game show, and then folded it up neatly next to her belt.

The next part made her hesitate. Shoes or skirt; which first? She felt more naked when she wore shoes with nothing else but she REALLY didn't want to stand on the bathroom floor without them.

In the end she went with the third option; her bra.

Olivia was quite proud of her breasts, she had always been somewhat ashamed of them for being small but time had shown that being small had its advantages.

They weren't as firm as they were when she was a teenager of course, but they held on to as much of their youth as they could, and if you saw her naked from the neck down you wouldn't be pressed to believe she was 18 instead of rapidly bearing on 30.

Smaller boobs would presumably do an even better job in this regard, but Olivia was happy with her B cups.

As were many of her viewers last night...

No, now is not the time for that either. Push it away.

She unzipped her skirt quickly, pulling it down her legs and past her heels with the panties following shortly after. No tights today, he had forbidden them.

Nothing but shoes and jewellery covered her entire body now. Olivia placed the penultimate items on the toilet seat with a sense of dread, all folded neatly like she was doing something more respectable than stripping in a toilet.

It was true; naked with shoes felt more naked than without, despite the latter being technically scanter.

If you could become more exposed by wearing something as opposed to nothing had she ever really experienced true nakedness?

Other than on webcam.

Stop it!

Not much of the toilet seat was left to rest on but Olivia shoved over her clothes and found space where she could, refusing to sit on her discarded outfit. With only half her bum hanging on for dear life, the teacher leant down awkwardly to unstrap her heels, but hesitated as her fingers found the buckle.

This was vile, Olivia could think of nothing more disgusting than walking around a dirty toilet barefooted, and she'd just cleaned someone's fingers with her tongue.

She stared at her feet while contemplating texting her blackmailer. The shoes staring back at her were more like high heeled sandals than proper heels. They were a more casual choice, especially being open toed and nude coloured. Olivia often tried to incorporate something casual into her outfit each day and these were an easy option to fall back on. Although she was conscious of not being taken seriously she was equally conscious of standing out. Working as a teacher meant dressing in a relatively informal manner compared to what someone employed in an office would wear, unless you worked in certain private schools with stricter standards.

It was hard to strike a balance between professional and comfortable but the challenge was often rewarding, especially if you got a kick out of shopping, which she did.

If I text him about the shoes he could get mad and make this worse...

It wasn't paranoid to think that, it was what she had experienced over and over the night before. Give him an excuse to make her life worse and he'll take it.

Olivia imagined slipping off the sandals and walking barefoot over all the grime, filth, and sticky shit accumulated over decades of use.

Disgusting.

She decided to risk it.

Please, She typed.please allow me to keep my shoes on. I'll still be naked, just let me keep my heels.

It wasn't enough, she needed more. Olivia took a breath and kept typing.

Please allow your slut to keep her heels on. It is so embarrassing wearing nothing but heels but I would rather look like a whore than walk on this dirty ground with no shoes. Wouldn't you prefer I look like a whore?

That was better, but she could do more. She needed to sign it off.

Miss Cum Bucket.

Perfect.

Vile words were better than vile footing. Olivia took a moment to absorb the little prison she sat in. It really wasn't that private; the gap under the door was sizable enough for a person to squeeze under it with enough determination which meant it was big enough to see her feet. And the walls... they really didn't go that high; it probably wouldn't take much effort for her toilet neighbour to peer over and soak up the sight of Olivia's naked body if she was so inclined. Or vice versa.

Would she really be risking much by leaving? She was inviting near as much attention just being here in this condition.

BZZZZ!!

Master:Good girl, you're learning. I suppose it's in your nature; a teacher should appreciate a good education.

So I'll give you a choice, Miss Cum Bucket. You can either take those heels off now or you can keep them on all night.

Lose them or sleep in them, 30 seconds.

For once half a minute was excessive rather than cruel. It was an easy decision.

I'll sleep in them.

Olivia re-buckled the heels and rose to her feet, leaving reservations behind, filling the air with intent.

She teetered on her soles, grateful for them, and opened the door no more than an inch, committing to nothing. The space she saw through the gap was empty. Empty for now anyway.

From across the white room Olivia could see a pile of clothes already waiting by the sinks. A pair of blue jeans topped the pile with the garments underneath obscured by the denim. There was nothing to give away the girl's identity, not from where she was standing, except for perhaps the footwear she left behind; a pair of lightweight canvas shoes sitting innocently next to the pile, completely white but for the dirt that marked them as used. Simple shoes, and very common, probably too common to be useful.

Did she see anyone in her classes wearing those shoes? Olivia racked her brain but drew only blanks. She just didn't pay enough attention to people's footwear, she never had. Still, she'd learned that the poor girl clearly had to make the trip without shoes, or socks for that matter judging by the way the left one was stuffed.

Barefoot... poor thing.

Barefoot or not Olivia's clothes would be joining them shortly and when they did she would be able to grab a better look at the pile already there.

The girl should have begged like I did.

Olivia bundled up her clothes and surveyed the stretch she had to traverse. She couldn't hear anyone coming so this would be her best opportunity to leg it, providing she couldn't wait another 10 hours.

She couldn't; it was time now.

Olivia took a deep breath and listened for her cue, anticipating something though she wasn't sure what.

Still no one outside, she was good to go.

Good to go racing through school toilets completely naked...

Her intent cracked.

What was she doing? This was insane! Maybe the experience earlier in her classroom had numbed her or perhaps she didn't really consider the impact until now but this... this was a crazy thing to attempt! Stripping in class was less private on the surface but underneath she still had control. No one could pop up behind her or take her by surprise. Even if the door had been unlocked she had time to react, which ending up saving her when dumb and dumber found a key.