Black Sex for White Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband watches wife on first BBC.
1.5k words
4.2
32.6k
30

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers

My wife began to undress in our bedroom for Jean.

She has light-eyed, straight golden hair down to the shoulders where it forms delicate waves, 25 years old. Jean, 19, black, is the young instructor at the fitness center in our neighborhood where she works out.

He has attracted her attention since he was admitted a month ago and he too has taken an interest in her, preferring her among the other beautiful girls who frequent the establishment, always trying to be close to her, enjoying her, especially in the most sensual and provocative poses required by her instructor's exercises, an older and moody guy.

They talked and smiled a lot to each other.

She faked a cramp when she was close to him, who promptly laid her down and started a massage on her leg, which evolved to her thigh, almost touching her groin.

The sensation of that dark hand on her soft white skin was tasty, good, and excited her, she felt a great horniness and strong desire to be penetrated and possessed by the black boy, who had a large sexual organ, as was visible in the appreciable volume in his tight work clothe. He desired her too. Very much so.

So, after a quick flirtation of a few days, a lot of talking and a lot of seduction, the guy ended up where he was. In our apartment, at 8 PM on Tuesday, in the couple's bedroom, eyes wide open and full of lust, watching my wife undress for him.

She sensually took off her dress, by her head.

Was wearing a bra with wide side strips and sensual panties, black, lacy, and full of transparencies. She made some sensual movements to excite the guy even more (as if that were possible, he was already on top of a hard-on, with the huge bulge in his pants almost ripping through the fabric), opening by the back and let the bra fall, revealing her round, well lifteds, clear breasts, thick pink nipples, full, erect, and pointed.

The panties in front were just a black triangle between her thighs.

Marsha did a gentle twirl, turning her back to the young man. The panties were g-stringed at the back, he saw her whole white ass, well made and firm, the two parts tightly joined and perfectly symmetrical. A desirable and delicious ass.

With her back to him, she bent down, leaning her body gently forward from the waist, opening her buttocks a little, the black boy got a good view of her asshole.

She also took off her panties, going down her legs, revealing at last her total beauty, a small, full, closed pussy, that didn't have any hair, delicious, delicate sex of a white, married woman, that he had never seen, because, still inexperienced in sex, it was the first non-black female he seen naked.

And he was delighted, ecstatic, his hardened cock almost bursting through his pants in its eagerness to expand in the air.

My wife let him enjoy her naked body for a few seconds, his eyes fixed on her beautiful pussy, and then called him to manly duty:

- Ho man! Move it! Do you intend to stand there only gawking at me all night? Take off your clothes, I want to see what you have there!

The young man suddenly awoke from the erotic lethargy in which he was immersed and quickly stripped off his clothes.

Naked in seconds, he exposed his strong, athletic black body, well built muscles, and finally his big, thick black cock and his huge black sack.

It was Marsha's turn now to stare at that, appreciating with her lips ajar and tongue trembling, the great erotic tool of the male, a big cock that was already hard and ready hard-headedfor sexual action.

She crouched down, held the big hard cock with both hands and started playing with it orally, using her tongue and lips to lick, kiss, and finally, her whole mouth, swallowing more than half of the black battering ram, giving the dark boy a blowjob he would never forget.

I, hard-dicked - evidently - proudly admired the pleasure, the voluptuousness and the efficiency with which my wife sucked the black boy's cock. In an oral sex session that I should have photographed, because it was a really beautiful thing to see, an image worthy of being registered, a black adonis standing naked with a hard cock and the white, married, blond woman kneeling before him, sucking with voluptuousness the cock that gave her great pleasure.

She, however, had no intention of going all the way, stopped before the guy came, which I regretted, because I would have loved to have seen the athletic boy, so excited, spurt a large amount of cum from his black cock in my wife's mouth. Which I would only see on another occasion.

This time she ceased her blowjob and told the boy:

- I gave you the pleasure, now reciprocate, do the same for me.

She quickly lay down on our bed, with her legs spread wide, calling the boy to put his mouth between them and suck her shaved pussy.

He went and filled his mouth with my wife's pussy, but starting in a clumsy way. It was the first time he had ever done this, he had never put his mouth on a pussy, but he quickly discovered the ways to do it, kissing and gently nibbling the big lips of my wife's pussy, running his tongue inside, sucking the clitoris, putting it in his mouth and squeezing with his tongue the most sensitive and sensual part of the woman's intimate organ. And sticking the tongue inside her pussy too, forcing its way through the tight orifice.

Marsha came a lot. She loves sex and especially in oral mode, being sucked by me in her pussy is one of her great pleasures in bed.

But she didn't exhaust her session with the boy in that oral way also.

She pulled him on top of her and said:

- Now let's fuck, come to me and put this huge black rod all in my white pussy, make me feel like a good black woman being well fucked.

The boy didn't hesitate, he stretched his black body on top of my wife's white flesh, his thick cock running through the erotic space between her thighs toward her pussy, which he adjusted and inserted quickly, making her scream and feel pleasure.

My wife began to move, swiveling her hips, lifting them toward the cock that was fucking her to obtain an even deeper penetration, the two lovers embraced, united, sweating, letting out moans, making noises, fucking with pleasure.

Ten, twenty minutes, the black instructor on top of my wife, riding her sexually, ramming his black cock into her hard.

Marsha achieved two or three orgasms that were quite intense, much bigger, longer, and better than she has in bed with me. And her fucker had a single, big, strong, continuous ejaculation, jets and jets of creamy cum flooding her pussy.

Smiling and satisfied, they lay there, naked, embraced, resting.

When, very quickly, by the force of youth and horniness, his cock rose again, in a vigorous erection, Marsha again took command of the action:

- Now back, me dear Apollo. I want your spear opening and fucking my ass.

Getting down on her knees and arms on the mattress, in the classic doggy position, in the four in bed, presenting her ass upright and wide open for the guy's cock to be buried in her ass.

How it went. With difficulty that increased the pleasure of both, because the very small anus, narrow orifice, tight opening, had almost to be torn, even bled a little, having ruptured tissues, with the thickness and volume of the big dick, which went almost 8' (20 cm) deep in her anus, which was well dilated and painful, the result of a dangerous, but delightful sodomy that they practiced with pleasure, even at the risk of her anus being disfigured.

Another twenty minutes of anal fucking and they came, both of them, quite a lot. The guy ejaculating again, spurting a good amount of semen into her ass.

My wife kissed him, fondly, stroked his body and cock with pleasure and said:

- I am your black. Do with me whatever you want in bed, and don't mind making me look like a whore, for I'll be a slut and a whore if you want me to be.

The boy smiled, satisfied, sure that he had found a white slut to satiate his sexual instincts.

I let them sleep, naked, embraced, for some time, until he opened his eyes, around midnight, got dressed and said goodbye to us.

Thus was the beginning of an erotic romance that has now lasted a year, he having become her lover, fucking her three or more times a week. Her orifices having adapted to the thickness and volume of his big dick, so that the times - very few nowadays, since she gives the pussy more to him than to me, her husband - that I fuck her, my white dick skates and stays loose inside, without the previous narrowness that gave it a good grip.

But I am happy, because my wife is being well fucked, by a big cock that keeps her satisfied.

She is a convinced blackowned.

Sometimes, when I suggest that she have the erotic experience of a white lover, she refuses. She says that her pussy is only for black people.

Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers