All Comments on 'Black Sex for White Women Ch. 01'

by Robarreto

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gave you a 1 for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Could have been great..

A great idea, sadly ruined by poor writing and lack of any grammatical structure.

Full of spelling errors and an absence of puncutation where it NEEDED to be for the story to flow and make sense.

VERY hard to read through without stopping every few sentences to reread.

For pity's sake.. SLOW DOWN.

This essay should have been at least 3 pages long and could have easily been had you structured it properly and concentrated less on the random porn images and more on building character and situation.

I would strongly advise you take it down and have another go at it.

It could have been so much better.

Oh, and do try to remember... Your wife is a 'her', not a 'him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love stories of white girls who get talked into trying blackdicks and as soon as one’s done another takes his place. So hot thinking about my wife being at a party and tired of fighting a black guy off finally gives in. But when he’s done before she can get up another climbs on her and she ends up getting had by six different blackmen.

She was so worn out after three she let them do what they wanted. It’s happened since then, I’ve watched as she whines and tries to tell them no but doesn’t fight them laying her down.

RobarretoRobarretoabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank to the three comments, which give me the necessary encouragement and are precious alerts to review mistakes, improve, perfect. This is what a new author (in the writing, not in age) needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i'm here reading stories in this category, interracial, because like the girl in the story I'm hooked on sex with black guys. Im in college at a Big Ten university. When I came here my roommate and several of the girls in the dorm hadn't had too much experience with black guys. But there were so many sexy black guys constantly hitting on all of us. We talked to another girl, Kayla, who told us that we didn't know what we were missing. So one Friday night, we all went to a party at Kappa Alpha Psi and that night changed our lives. All four of us had sex with a black guy that night. Brandi twice! We all met back up afterwards and compared notes. All of us were hooked. Since that night we have formed a bit of a club, the BBCS. the Big Black Cock Sluts. I've probably had sex with about 30-40 black guys since then. Most were very hot. There were one or two who didn't live up to the legend. The best night was when we decided to rent out a hotel room and invited about 12 black guys to come for an orgy. Well, word must have spread so it ended up being more like 20 guys and us four girls. The. Best. Night. Of. My. Life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did an AI write this? Every paragraph is just a run on sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story reminds me of when I was on holidays with my husband.

My husband loves watching me getting another man, and letting him fuck me.

One night we went to a bar after dinner. We got our drinks and found a table, just off the dance floor.

As the evening went on, we got talking to two older black men.

They took turns dancing with me, and I could feel that there cocks was getting hard as we dance.

I told my husband, and he asked me what I wanted to do.

I said I always wondered about black cocks as you know. Would you mind if I invite them back for drinks and hopefully more.

My husband agreed, and I asked them if they would like to join us for a night cap in our hotel room.

They agreed and after I got them drinks in the hotel room, my husband put on some slow music, and I started dancing with one of them, my husband said to the other, you should join them she likes to be in the middle of two men.

Didn't take long before I was naked and both black men.

It was a great night they both fucked me twice that night.

We arrange for them to come on our last night. Will never forget that time and how horney my husband was.

Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There are lots of switching between he and she so it is, at times impossible to tell who is supposed to be talking.

I like the premise of the story. A black girl that is friendly, finding and making friends with white girls who she then introduces to blackmen. I love that the girls father can’t get her to stop meeting with blackmen and slowly more guys use her when she comes by. By the time he finds out it’s to late to stop them.

charliem100charliem10012 months ago

Yeah, the English is bad, but the story is hot, hot, hot! I usually don't care for stories where mom and dad are involved in their daughter's sex life, but he managed to make it seem almost normal. I'd love sequel, about mom being introduce to the boys.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the story and how his daughter is introduced to black sex. She could invite one of them over to her parents home and her mother will soon join her in serving blackmen. I’ve always loved that idea and knew if I ever had a daughter I would let that happen.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As several others have already noted, there's a roughness to this story, but at the same time it brings with it a good measure of raw sex which leaves the reader craving for more, as well as hope for a second chapter. Clearly you've tapped into something that white females and dare I say it white males have been drawn to for ages.

Keep up what you're doing and I'm sure you'll attract many more followers.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley4 months ago

Of course your wife will follow your daughter's example. Every Bull's dream is to have a mom and her daughter.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley4 months ago

And yes the story does need a little editing, especially with masculine and feminine pronouns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’ve always loved seeing blackmen working on getting my GF or wife into bed and as long as he isn’t rough with her I let him try. She is beautiful and it’s natural for highly sexed men to find her attractive so I can’t blame him. It excites me to see her sneaking away with him to a more private place. Knowing he’s going to win and hoping that he pushes because that’s what she’s afraid of but wants.

I love soothing her afterwards and looking for the marks he might leave and hearing how sore she is.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

The smoother the use of English grammar, the easier the story comes together. As a story, it's an average.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous