Black Sex for White Women Ch. 11

Story Info
White wife wants black lovers.
1.2k words
3.66
5.8k
5

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers

I became cuckold for blacks.

"Well done, husband, enjoy that tiny cock of yours well, because it will be the last night you will spend with me," my beautiful, blonde wife told me, looking at my puny 5" hard cock. She was naked on the bed, with her legs spread, her delicious pussy covered in a triangle of yellow hair waiting for me.

I lay down on top of her and my little cock entered her pussy at once or rather, lodged easily at the entrance of her pussy, in its superficial part, where I always just reached it.

And in a few seconds, I let go of my pleasure, nothing more, as usual, than four or five thin drops of not enough cum.

"You can never go deep into me, dear. That's the problem. I need a thick cock that will spank my womb, so today is your last time. Tomorrow you assume what you really are, a little feminized cuckold, and I have a real man in our bed.

Dortmund taught me everything, I've been exchanging messages with him for a month, I'm going to do exactly as he tells me to.

Your little penis, husband, will be caged. I took the measurements, ridiculous measurements, and passed them to him, who bought the cage in the correct size. You will no longer have access to your woman. Should wear panties, to mark the femininity that becomes her intimate nature now.

Dortmund, the black stallion with seven and a half inches of a cock as thick as my fist, will now occupy our bed every night and make me have pleasures, desires, horniness, and mind-blowing pleasures that you can't. He will be my man, the only man here at home from tomorrow. You're going to be sissy. The little woman serving us. You must watch what he will do to me, break and destroy my pussy. Inseminate me. You must clean me up. It will become your pleasure.

And Dortmund will give me a son. The first one I'll have.

I'll turn black from him, baby. I'll be a whore, a bitch, a slut. I'll let him wreak havoc on my pussy and ass with his big cock. And will cum being a white slut, and she will fuck my black pussy, because only in appearance will she remain blonde, I cannot alter my anatomy, but in essence it will be the depraved pussy that his black cock transforms into her pussy, which only his cock can give pleasure.

It was thus, in the face of this cruel sentence, that I had my last night with the dignity of a husband and a man.

By the time Dortmund arrived at our house the next night, I was already dressed in a miniskirt and tiny satin panties. Embarrassed, I had to greet him, eyes downcast. My wife's new man. Handsome, muscular, skin of a thick black color. And something I didn't see until a short time later, when they were naked in their room. A bigger cock than I ever imagined a man could have. More than seven and a half inches when fully hard, exactly 20 centimeters from a black python snake, in the face of which my cock didn't exist.

Dortmund smiled when he told Alice he had a present for me, handing her the small package.

She opened it quickly, and the three of us stared at my chastity cage.

Which Alice soon learned to wear, ordering me to take off my panties and applying them to my little cock. That he was embarrassed, pinched and imprisoned.

"You're not a man anymore, honey, get used to it," she said, smiling. She concluded, "Thank Dort for giving you the chance to become feminine, for there must be only one man in our couple."

They both thought it was very funny that I had that contraption closing my cock. Alice kissed him on the mouth and soon rubbed his cock, running her open hand over the volume in his clothes, starting to feel the intensity and warmth of the real cock she would have from there. Dortmund ran his thick, black hand down her white thighs, up to her panties.

They chatted, flirted, smiled and caressed each other a little. Me in my new role, of mere assistant and servant, keeping the beer glasses and the plate of snacks full.

Soon Dortmund got too bold, with his hands on her breasts and pussy. Alice said, "I see it's already pretty hard, come fuck me, let's go to bed, I need to know that beautiful cock."

Dortumund smiled and followed her.

They quickly took off their clothes and I saw what is the relevant contrast between the black and white skins of the interracial couple. The intensely black color of Dortmund as opposed to the milk color of my wife's naked body. And his thick, big hard cock made her smile and say, "I've always wanted a monster like that to break into the bed, not my husband's thin worm."

They hugged and kissed. Alice tried to suck her lover's cock, but he had a better idea and they did sixty-nine. She swallowing that black snake, him running his dark tongue over her golden hot cunt.

And as he began to open her with the tip of his cock to penetrate, I saw how Alice's tiny orifice was growing, opening, enlarging and within minutes her pussy boasted an opening so wide that it only enlarged as the thick black cock entered and buried itself in it, inch by inch.

Alice was crying and cumming. "A real cock, my first big cock, oohh fuck me! It's tearing me apart! Fuck my uterus!" she exclaimed, talking madly about these and other immoralities.

Dortmund stood for half an hour on top and inside her, up and down, in and out, Alice's pussy fully relaxed, enlarged, stretched. She cumming like I've never seen, "ooohhh! aaaahhhh! Fuck! Damn! What a hell of a fuck!"

They fucked like two wantons, the black lover pounding the long, hard shaft inside her, her tensing her body, twirling and cumming.

Suddenly, she screamed, "oohhh love! Enjoy! Give me your fucking cum! I want a baby!"

And Dortumund reached his peak. Exploded. Poured a deluge of cum into her bare pussy.

When he pulled his cock out, foaming and dripping with cum, I saw how my wife was, her pussy stretched, crippled, quite battered. With something like a barrel of cum leaking in all directions, plentiful cum dripping down Alice's thighs.

"Come on dear... come eat this... do not be shy, nor disobey... Come clean me up," my wife said, her thighs wide apart and the huge amount of cum glistening and bubbling between them.

I conquered disgust. I had to do what was expected of me. And put my mouth on my wife's open pussy and ran my tongue over. The first large amount of cum came into my mouth. A taste that is both sweet and bitter. Acidic, strong, exotic.

The palate that would be my daily tasting from then on.

Alice demanded, and I cleaned everything, outside and inside her pussy, on her thighs and belly. Then I took the black monster from Dortmund and licked it all over, the thick shaft and the head.

The first night of feminimized cuckold of the rest of my life. Me and my wife Alice's black lovers.

Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers