All Comments on 'Black Slave Woman Ch. 08'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Juvenile's Latest Sick Junk!

Samuelx! FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDATION: CEASE - QUIT - STOP SUBMITTING YOUR JUNK TO LITEROTICA.COM OR ......................! YOUR SUBMISSIONS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN SPAM! "I am Samuelx! I am a totally embarrassment to all races regardless color! I am a complete racist and bigot of the worse kind in life. I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LMAO! WTF is wrong with you?

Was that supposed to be writing? Seriously? That is what you call writing. God, I wish LitE would just ban you for this bullshit! Oh and in case you didn't get my msg, "FUCK U!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Poor sick

MF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sam Sucks

Do you not have a job sam? How do you find the time to write this shit and so much of it? You are a big waste of oxygen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You write high school level informal essays

You do not write stories, not even close. Your submissions are a sexual version of a high school assignment, something like:

“Write a fantasy that could never happen.” And you, good old redundant Samx, would write: “Black Slave Woman,” or “White Slave Woman,” or “Blacks Rule the Word., or, or, or.

It is obvious, you don’t know what a story is. Here is a quick summary of your informal essay submission, “Black Slave Woman Ch 8:”

-I am butt fucking African American named Sholonda…

-My name is… and I look like…and Sholanda is a millionaire…

-I am not racist, just have fantasies…

-She is submissive…

-Love to butt fuck black women…

-Love to tame them…

-Made her my slave…

-She turned over her wealth to me…

-She relishes her existence…

No story, just paragraphs full of statements. The statements are well enough written. No problem with your ability to write statements in a kind of rambling style. Just no story anywhere. No human conflict, no human interaction with feelings and evolution, no emotional buildup, no tension, no development of characters and most of all, no story development, none at all.

Since you write so much of this stuff every day, why don’t you take a writing class and learn how to write a story that would engage the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What's the point?

I love black women, I love big women and further I love to see big black female asses in tight clothing yet every time I use the 'Tags' on Literotica I get your drivle. If you've read one of your stories you've read them all; Tall Irish woman fucking Black people in the ass--the end By Samuel X.

# 2 Irish Woman and Her Irish/white male fucks Black people up the ass--and so on and so on.

Here is an idea; GET AN ORIGINAL STORY! DEVELOPE A CHARACTER! GIVE THE CHARACTERS A MOTIVE! The only thing you've accomplished is making me wish we could put a fence around Boston!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES