All Comments on 'Black Slave Woman Ch. 10'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More SPAM Junk from Samuelx

Same old idiotic trash from dumb ass juvenile little boy named Samuelx. Samuelx is truly an extremely sick little boy who cut and paste the same old junk time and time again. Samuelx has made submitted the same SPAM /trash / junk to literotica.com between 800-1200+ times during the past year or so! Samuelx stop it immediately or .................!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Shit for a brain just can't stop

What a total jerk he is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sam Sucks

Sam sucks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Chap 10 is the same as Chap 9

Just new names, and this time a white woman and a strap on instead of white guy doing the butt fucking. Same ol boring Sam with nothing to say....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
...

You ugly fuckers should be more than ashamed of yourselves. He's doing way better than you seeing as he has enough balls not to hide behind anon. Not only that, but he's actually making stories, not just reaping the rewards of people that labored over making them.

Get over yourselves. All of you are so pathetic. I mean, really? You've been trolling for ten chapters. What, you just lingered about and kept posting hateful things to a person that's never done anything to you? Get a life.

Oh, and while you're at it, get a dick bigger than the pathetic two inches in your boxers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES