Black Teen Pussy - White Older Men

Story Info
Civil Rights Lawyer - Black Teenage Girl.
2.4k words
4.11
6k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Teenage Pussy - White Older Men

Older White Civil Rights Lawyer lusts Young Black Pussy

A reader asked me to write a story about wealthy older white men and young black teenagers.

This is the first story that I have written about this subject. I had no idea where it was leading to as I wrote it.

I would like to hear your comments/suggestions.

All characters are at least 18 years old.

Warning: This story may be offensive to some readers.

Mr. John Regan was a white 56-year-old nationally well-known civil rights lawyer with a beautiful 52-year-old blond trophy wife and a 18 year old daughter.

Mr. Regan was an intimidating big man that stood at 6'5" and weighed about 250 pounds.

He had become extremely successful during the last thirty years in that he now owned a mansion on the west coast of California and on the east coast in the exclusive Hamptons on the Long Island shore.

It was interesting that the places he owned homes were almost exclusively owned by white people like himself.

However, he was the first person that many people of color called when they felt their civil rights had been violated.

Aside from him being very proud of the civil rights cases that he had won over the decades, there was one type of thing that he relished the most.

That one type of thing was sitting in front of him now at a rundown burger restaurant in a small southern town - and that was girls like Sheba Washington, a gorgeous charcoal black 18-year-old teenager.

Mr. Regan had been in these situations with young 18- and 19-year-old black girls for many years.

Sheba had written a letter to the famous civil rights lawyer and explained that she felt her mother was falsely arrested for soliciting for prostitution.

Sheba was thrilled when Mr. Regan responded to her letter. It was the first sign of hope that she'd get her mother released from jail.

Mr. Regan informed her that he'd be travelling to a town near her regarding another similar case. It happened to be with another 18-year-old teenage black girl, Nia Jackson

He arranged to meet Sheba at the Redneck Hamburger Café restaurant the following Sunday.

When Sunday arrived, they both sat at the restaurant, where Sheba explained to the civil rights lawyer that her mother had been falsely arrested for prostitution.

She believed her mother was falsely arrested at the direction of the mayor of the town, a white man, who was angry her mother was not properly satisfying his sexual fetish he had with black women.

Sheba explained that no lawyer in the county was willing to take her case because of potential retribution from the mayor, his staff, or fanatical acolytes.

Mr. Regan feigned that he was focusing on Sheba's explanation of her mother's innocence. However, his eyes repeatedly shifted to her large breasts and the outline of her nipples in her tight braless blouse.

Mr. Regan figured that this 5'3" and 120-pound charcoal gorgeous teenage black girl wore the braless blouse to help sway him to accept her mother's legal case.

He had been in this situation countless times with young teenage black girls that needed a successful civil rights lawyer.

However, Mr. Regan had needs too.

It was a need that his white 52-year-old trophy wife certainly couldn't provide him with - nor even his 18-year-old daughter.

And that one need was to embed his white cock deep into a welcoming young black pussy.

"Once you go Black, you never go back," he'd tell his likeminded older white male wealthy friends at the exclusive white's only country club that he belonged.

His wealthy older white friends would gleefully agree and tell stories of the young teenage black girls they hired for the sole purpure to quench their need for black pussy.

Mr. Regan could not explain why he particularly lusted curvaceous teenage black pussy. He didn't think he was a racist. Nor did he think it had anything to do with the cruel history of race relations in the country.

As Sheba explained her mother's situation, Mr. Regan reached across the table and caressed her delicate hands, "I'd like to accept your mother's case, but I need to be paid for my legal services."

"I don't have any money! I don't have a job!" she responded as tears began to drip down her face. She had indeed hoped that her braless blouse would sway him to accept the legal job to defend her mother.

Mr. Regan feigned a fatherly understanding smile and delivered the line he had said so many times in situations like this with other young 18- and 19-year-old teenage black girls, "You're a very attractive young smart girl. I am sure you'll find a way to pay for my legal services.

Sheba's only response was to helplessly stare into the older man's blue eyes. The same type of eyes that she had seen from many older white men. Eyes that said it lusted young black flesh.

"I am staying at the Lee motel Inn for another few days if you find a way to pay for my legal services," he smiled and stood up. He pulled out his wallet from his pocket and placed enough cash for the bill and a hefty tip.

He then leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Room 607 - the Lee motel."

As he walked out of the restaurant the manager asked him "did you enjoy your hamburger?"

"It was okay. However, I prefer meat that's charcoal black," he smiled at the manager as his eyes drifted back to Sheba.

---

That evening at 8 pm, Mr. Regan lay in his motel bed with only his underwear shorts covering his body. He had just gotten off the phone with his wife that was at home at the Hampton's mansion.

His wife had been very upset that he didn't attend his daughter's 18th birthday party that was held that day at their Hampton home.

Moments later he heard a knock on his motel door.

Mr. Regan pushed himself off the king-sized bed and walked over to the door. He looked through the door keyhole and saw Sheba's face that now had bright red lipstick on her thick lips.

Mr. Regan opened the door and didn't say a word as the 18-year-old charcoal black curvaceous girl voluntarily walked into his motel room.

Sheba now had on a large afro wig that matched her outfit that resembled a cheap hot black streetwalker prostitute.

The same type of black streetwalkers that he had often taken on as clients - once they agreed to pay for his services by spreading their black curvaceous legs for him.

The older white man grinned as his eyes absorbed her outfit in a tight red braless blouse and a matching mini skirt that highlighted her bare luscious black legs that stood in five-inch stiletto heels.

"Very nice choice of clothes," he responded as his tongue licked his lips.

Mr. Regan had wondered many times whether teenage black girls somehow were bred to know how to provocatively dress to please a white man.

"The outfit is not really mine. I took it from my mother's bedroom closet," admitted Sheba.

Mr. Regan smiled and placed his hand under her chin, "I am sure you have the same talents that your mother has exhibited over the years."

"I don't really know?" She timidly responded to the older white man.

"There's only one way to find out my fine young black negress," he responded.

Sheba could only stare at him after he called her a black negress. She had no idea why it turned her on when he used that word.

"Nigger, take off your blouse," he sternly ordered her as his demeaner had suddenly changed.

Without saying a word, Sheba obediently pulled her blouse over her head. She wondered why that racial epithet was also a sexual turn on for her.

She always had fantasized about being sexually used in a racist manner by a white man. In fact, it was a fantasy she had mentioned to a few of her black girlfriends.

Interestingly, she had learned from her black girl friends that they had an older white man as their "boyfriend."

Boyfriend meaning when their white wives were out of town the black girl would share his marital bed with him as he treated her as his nigger whore.

Sheba loved when older white men would walk pass her on the street and have those "I want to fuck you" look in their eyes.

Mr. Regan moaned as his eyes absorbed her naked large round black breasts with its succulent dark nipples.

"You do wonders to my old white cock," he moaned louder as he pushed her down on her knees.

"You're the same age as my daughter. However, I know you can do a lot more for your white daddy."

Sheba knew it was important to please this huge older white man. She then nodded yes and naturally opened her mouth wide.

"Yes daddy," she obeyed him.

Mr. Regan responded with a fatherly type of smile, "That's a good girl" and then proceeded to push his now large bloated white cock into her mouth and deep into her throat.

Sheba was gagging almost immediately as the older white man began to rhythmically piston his cock deep in out of her throat.

He had both of his large hands on the back of her head that kept him in total control of her mouth.

"That's my nigger! That's my nigger! Your momma taught you well," he yelled as his white seed burst down her throat.

The older white man weakened after he ejaculated into Sheba's throat. He then slowly walked back to the bed to lay down.

He was not surprised as he laid on the bed that Sheba continued to swallow his white cum down into her belly as she still was on her knees.

----

After swallowing all the older white man's cum, she stood up and slowly walked to the foot of his bed. It appeared that she inherently felt that a black girl should wait for the sexual command of her white master.

"Take your panties off for your white master!" he yelled.

She obediently shimmied her panties over her wide black hips that revealed thick bushy pelvic hair covering the canal to her womb.

"Oh, yeah!. Oh, yeah," he groaned as he feverishly stroked his cock.

"Very Nice, my hot nigger slave."

Mr. Regan's white cock was now a monstrous thick 9" long monster. It was more bloated than it ever got with his white wife.

The sight of the 18-year-old black girl's incredibly large breasts and nipples made him sweat in anticipation.

The fact that she was his daughter's age was also creating him to drool over her young charcoal black voluptuous body.

"Turn around nigger," he ordered as she revealed her curvaceous round ass.

"I love young nigger ass," he moaned.

"I like that sir," she timidly responded.

"Have you ever been fucked in your nigger ass?"

"No sir,"

"Tonight is going to be the first time, nigger."

"Yes sir, it will be my privilege for your supreme white cock to fuck my black nigger ass."

Turn around again nigger," he ordered her.

Sheba silently watched the older white man stroke his large white cock in response to her young black body.

It was a sexual turn on for her to watch this well-known white civil right attorney stroking his bloated cock because of her young teenage black body.

And then she heard the words from him that she had hoped to hear.

"Is it that time of the month that you ovulate," he feverishly asked in his heated state as he slyly observed the naked curvaceous teenage black girl.

"Yes, sir" she responded with a grateful smile.

Her response only intensified him to stroke his white monster sized cock even more, "Come to your white master. I want my big white cock to plow deep into your African womb."

It was the type of words that she often dreamed about hearing from an affluent white man while she laid in bed at night.

Sheba slowly crawled naked onto the bed and then balanced herself over her white master's cock.

Mr. Regan wasn't about to have any foreplay with this nubile black girl - not what he had to do with his white wife.

Mr. Regan smiled as he put his hands on both sides of her black hips, "this is going to hurt nigger." As he forcefully drove her pussy down the full 9 inches of the length of his cock.

The resulting screams of pain from his new young black sex slave was the first payment for his legal services.

And then hearing her wildly scream, "Breed me master, breed me master" didn't take long to precipitate his balls to ejaculate millions of his baby making white seeds deep into her young black pussy in search for a fertile egg - as her body shook from an incredible orgasm.

As he lay on the motel bed resting after cumming deep in Sheba's young black pussy, Sheba crawled down to his now limp cock that was covered with her pussy juice and cum.

"Daddy, your young negress daughter will clean you up." She smiled as she proceeded to lick and swallow the wetness from his now limp cock.

As Sheba lapped up his cock, it began to grow again.

Mr. Regan cock seemed to take a life of its own when he was with an 18- or 19-year-old teenage black girl.

He fiercely believed that white cock was meant to be embedded in young black pussy.

He fucked Sheba three more times that night - a contrast when he couldn't get his cock out of its limp stage when he was in bed with his 52-year-old white wife.

They had both gotten what they needed. Sheba was able to hire the well-known civil right attorney to defend her mother. And Mr. Regan got what he lusted: Young Black Pussy.

As Sheba licked his white balls, Mr. Regan's hotel phone buzzed. He stretched his arm to the side table and picked up his phone.

It was the front desk employee of the hotel, "Hello, Mr. Regan, there is a young teenage girl named Nia Jackson waiting here in the lobby. She says she has an appointment with you. Should I allow her to come up to your room now?

This story may be continued based on feedback.