Blacked College Couple Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts, perky and round, with a light dusting of freckles across her shoulders. Marcus stared at her, admiring her figure. "You're beautiful," he murmured, running his hands along her smooth skin. Sarah felt a sudden rush of heat course through her body as Marcus touched her, her breath quickening in anticipation. She grabbed him by the waist, pulling him closer, her mouth seeking his. Their lips met, tongues dancing hungrily against each other.

Sarah's passionate kisses ignited a fire within Marcus, his hands reaching for her firm, round ass. He squeezed it, making her gasp with excitement. Marcus's fingers trailed down her smooth thighs, teasing her with soft caresses. Sarah responded with fervor, grasping his head, guiding his face towards her aching breast.

Marcus savored the warmth of her flesh, nipples hardening under his gentle touch. He licked and sucked, eliciting soft moans from Sarah. She gripped his hair tightly, pulling him harder onto her breasts. In response, Marcus cupped her bottom, raising her up, and positioning her just right. He took her nipple into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue and sucking it greedily. This caused Sarah to gasp, her body shuddering with pleasure.

Marcus shifted his attention to her other breast, sucking and teasing it with his teeth and tongue. As he did so, he slipped a finger into her wetness, finding her already ready for him. She groaned at the feeling of his finger probing her, the friction causing a wave of arousal to wash over her. Marcus began to thrust his finger in and out of her, matching the rhythm of his hand that continued to work her nipple. Sarah cried out in delight, unable to contain her need for more.

Feeling emboldened by her obvious enjoyment, Marcus took Sarah's hand and led it to his erection. With a mixture of trepidation and eagerness, she wrapped her slender fingers around his thick length, her touch almost reverential. "It feels so big," she whispered, her voice slightly trembling. Marcus smiled, pleased with her reaction. "Much bigger than your cute little boyfriend's" he assured her, guiding her hand and showing her how to stroke him. He let out a soft sigh as she began to move her hand up and down, watching her with fascination.

Sarah felt a swell of excitement as she watched the effect her touch was having on him.

She wanted to feel his cock inside her. Gently, she pushed him down onto the bed, climbing on top of him.

Her eyes never left his as she positioned herself above him, her hips meeting his, allowing her to feel the pressure of his manhood against her entrance. It was huge, much larger than anything she'd ever experienced before. Excitement coursed through her veins, her heart beating rapidly in anticipation.

With determination, she lowered herself, taking his cockhead in her hand and guiding it towards her opening. Slowly, she impaled herself, feeling the stretch of his size filling her completely. She gasped, surprised by the intensity of the sensation. Marcus' eyes widened in surprise, impressed by her boldness.

Sarah began to move up and down, taking him deeper inside her with each thrust. The heady scent of sex filled the room, their sweaty bodies clinging together. Marcus couldn't help but marvel at the feel of her tight, wet walls gripping him. The thought of claiming her completely ignited a fire within him.

He gripped her hips, thrusting his hips forward with each stroke, making sure to hit her sweet spot with every plunge. Each movement sent waves of ecstasy coursing through her body, her moans echoing throughout the room. His grip on her hips became firmer, driving her into him even harder.

Sarah matched his pace, lifting her hips to meet his thrusts, pushing herself against him as though desperate for more. Their bodies became one, moving in perfect sync, their passion for each other evident in every movement.

As the rhythm intensified, so did the feelings they experienced. Sarah couldn't believe how much she was enjoying the sensation of being filled by Marcus' massive member.

Every plunge made her shiver with pleasure, each new depth driving her closer to an orgasm.

Marcus' hands roamed over her body, finding her sensitive spots and driving her wild with each touch. He squeezed her nipples, teasing her with featherlight kisses all over her body. The sensation was indescribable, sending her closer to the edge. She whimpered, squirming beneath him. He smirked, seeing the desperation in her eyes, knowing she craved more. Sarah's moans grew louder, her body tensing in anticipation. Marcus could feel her walls clenching around him, begging for release. Marcus felt his pulse quicken at the sight of her full breasts swinging hypnotically with each thrust. With their bodies in sync, their movements became more fluid and primal.

Sarah increased the tempo, her hips bucking wildly, demanding more. Marcus gladly obliged, pulling her close and driving himself deeper inside her. They both growled with satisfaction as the intensity increased. Each stroke brought them closer to the edge, their need for release becoming almost palpable.

Marcus grabbed her hips, thrusting deeper, claiming her completely. Sarah threw her head back, surrendering to the overwhelming sensations coursing through her body. Her cries of pleasure filled the room and push Marcus over the edge. Reaching his peak, he releases his seed deep inside her, roaring in ecstasy. Sarah meets him in climax, her entire body shaking as she finds her own release.

Their hearts race, still joined, as they come down from their high. Sarah climbed off his huge meat, rolling over to lie beside him. "Fuck, you were incredible," she says, stroking his broad chest affectionately before facing off to sleep.

Having spent the night in the dreamy arms of his first black male lover, Jack returns home feeling confused about his sexually.

Approaching the apartment, he shares with Sarah he is shocked to find her kissing Marcus goodbye. Seeing her mouth entwined with Marcus' made Jack's heart skip a beat as he realized he wasn't the only one that experienced their deepest desire last night.

"You had a successful evening I see" Jack said, in a suggestive tone. Sarah flinched, feeling guilty not because she had been intimate with Marcus but because she knew she could never sex with Jack's little dick after the experience Marcus's massive manhood

"What can I say? I had a great night" she said. Noticing the way she fondly touched Marcus' arm as they parted ways. Jack knew she must have enjoyed it. Jack, eager to hear more, asked "

So, what was it like?" His voice was steady, masking the arousal he felt "It was... interesting." She offered, choosing her words carefully.

Jack narrowed his eyes, suspecting there was more to it. "Interesting how?" He prodded, attempting to dig deeper. Sarah bit her lip, struggling to find the right words. "Well, it was intense, and different." She paused, searching for the appropriate adjective. "Massive," she added with a blush, glancing at Jack's direction.

Jack raised an eyebrow, understanding now that she was referring to Marcus' impressive endowment. "That sounds exactly like what you were hoping for" he said, feeling happy for her. "How did you manage?" "Oh, I managed" she playfully replied.

"But what about you? Brody was so hot, handsome and all over you." "Did you sleep with him", she excitedly asked Jack. "Yes, I did." Jack answered, feeling a little embarrassed and ashamed. Even though Sarah knew about his desires and accepted him, he knew men weren't supposed be intimate with other men.

"Was it amazing?" Sarah eagerly awaited his response. "Yeah, it was definitely amazing." Jack admitted, recalling the intense pleasure Brody had given him. "He has an unbelievably large... you know." Jack trailed off, leaving the rest to Sarah's imagination. Sarah gasped, understanding what he meant. "You mean he was enormous?". Jack nodded slowly.

Sarah felt a mixture of emotions. Happy that they had both lived out their desires, concern about the impact it might have on their relationship, and curiosity about what else lay ahead for them.

She looked at Jack, her love for him never wavering. "We should explore our desires together," she suggested softly. Jack agreed, though he was nervous about how far they should take it.

12