Blacked in Truck Stop Pt. 01

Story Info
What's good for the goose is good for the gander too.
2.2k words
3.79
40.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're driving down the interstate, you flashing a bunch of truckers until we get to the way station near Madison. We get there and while you're in the bathroom, three of the truck drivers come up to me and after telling me how much they liked the show ask me for a close up show.

"I'll do you one better boys, she gives an awesome blow job. $15 bucks a piece or 30 to fuck her pussy $45 for both." They each have me $45 gladly and we all head in the bathroom looking for you.

You're unaware of my idea for now, standing at the sinks fixing your makeup. We walk in you are distracted thinking about what we had just done and since the bathroom is situated as it is you don't see me in the mirror until I'm right behind you. Just as you draw breath to say something I grab you by the hair hard and pull you into a deep hard kiss my other hand grabbing your breasts and pinching your nipples through your braless dress. After a few seconds I pull back and say, "Well my slut, now you did it. These men here were so turned on by your display and are all sporting hard-ons for you." I turn you so that I'm behind you and you can see them clearly.

I then continue, "So now your going to have to work them all over, using your mouth and pussy to drain them of the hot cum boiling in their balls." I can see you get weak at the thought so, I push you gently to your knees right there. The first guy steps up unzipping his jeans pulls out a cock that is just about the same size as mine you take it into your hands first caressing it and testing the weight. I continue to encourage you. Letting you know how hot and I think you look with his cock in first your hands then your mouth. Once you've got got it all in your mouth I move my hands to the back of your dress undoing it and pushing it down to expose your breasts. As I take your breasts into my hands I look at the other two guys who have been hanging back watching and say, "I know her mouth is currently busy but, she does have two hands available and plenty of hand job experience." With that they both expose themselves and come over to you.

The one on the left is longer than the one in your mouth but, you realize much thinner as your hand closes around it. The one on your right is short barely longer than the width of your hand but very thick.

They crowd in close to every side of you. Finally the guy in the left gets impatient and pulls your mouth off the middle cock and, without any wasted time, pulls your mouth onto his, shoving it in deep gagging you a bit before I tell him, "Back off and let her go at her own pace, trust me it's worth it. She definitely knows what she's doing." Your hand moves seemingly on instinct and starts stroking the cock already coated with your spit.

All three of them kneel down in front of you as I push you forward while keeping your mouth and hands busy on the cocks. I flip the bottom of your dress up to your waist leaving just that band of clothing on you.

I tell the guys in front that your breasts still need some attention, which they do eagerly, each one being played with and pinched by a different guy. Meanwhile I start working my fingers into your soaking wet pussy, occasionally pulling them out to suck the juices off.

After I work your pussy with my fingers for a bit I back off to one side as I motion the first guy to take my place. He hurries back there and after rubbing his cock in your juices a couple of times, pushes his length into you. I feels so good to you to have a cock in you, something you've been craving since leaving, that for a moment you let your mouth slip off the cock as you let out a moan of ecstasy.

You quickly recover though put in your mouth on to the final cock that you haven't tasted yet. Making him moan loudly as you bury your nose in his pubic hair.

The guy behind you doesn't waste any time. Pumping away at you quickly. What with the expert oral earlier and, now your hot and wet cunt wrapped around him, just as you cum for the first time around his cock squeezing it with your cunt, he gives one last thrust pushing as deep as he can before dumping his hot load of cum deep into your pussy. This causes you to have a second almost immediate orgasm causing you to go a little cross-eyed and lose a few moments.

While you were coming down, m the longer thinner guy has offered me an extra $10 if he can fuck your ass. I said he can fuck it for free as long as the other guy can get that pussy at the same time. He grinned and said sure.

When you're next aware after coming down from the orgasm. You're straddling the guy with the short fat cock, you can feel his thicker cock filling you up but not going very deep. He's pulling you tight to his chest and, you can see/feel me off to one side using one hand to hold your ass cheeks apart as I'm using you ample cum as lubrication to work currently three fingers in and out of your tight asshole. The other guy moves forward a bit and I get a full on close-up view as he starts working the head of his cock into your ass. All the while again I'm telling you honestly, how hot and sexy of a body you have and, how hot you've got me. Once the head pops in, he starts working the length into you, I tell him to go slow at first but, you speak up and start yelling to the two of them to fuck you hard so, I say you heard the lady and I move to the front of you to make use of your talented mouth but, just as I'm taking out my straining cock from my jeans...

I hear the door open and a throat clear. I look over and it's a black 6'6" tall and muscular state patrol officer. I start to panic at first before I see that he's not really looking at me so much but staring at you pleasing the other two men.

"You know," I say as he comes closer, "we would both like to thank you for your service officer." That's the first time he really saw me, as you getting thoroughly stuffed by a cock in your pussy and one in your ass, the cop walks up to me and putting a big hand on either of my shoulders, guides me to my knees right in front of your face. I'm surprised but, I don't need any more encouraging as my hands eagerly reach out and undo his belt and pants. We can already see the outline of his cock behind his pants and we can see that it is big. I finish undoing his pants and his cock springs out at me hitting me on the chin.

It's not even completely hard yet but, already bigger than anything I've ever seen in real life before. I use my hands to jerk most of it and, suck on the tip sucking the sweet precum that's oozing out. I finish getting it hard it's at least 10# and as big around as my wrist.

As you are getting fucked by the other two, you watch on I wrap my hands around his and start to twist and jerk it as my mouth fills up with his cock head. I keep pushing more of it into my mouth but he quickly hits the back of my throat I start to gag a little but pull off slightly for a second. He then grabs my head and starts shoving his cock down my throat. I choke at first but then get the idea of swallowing as he's shoving and breathing through my nose. I get several more inches into me before he pulls me back off of him. "That's ok cuck you're just getting me ready for her pussy anyway.

Sometime during this the guys in you fucked you to another couple orgasms before depositing their loads of hot cum into you. And you watch fascinated as I give this huge black cock the best blow job I've ever given to anyone.

My eyes glaze over in pleasure as I'm swallowing as much of him as I can, then licking down the shaft until I get to his big heavy balls. Each one so big I can only fit one in my mouth at a time, humming and moaning with pleasure when they're in there, all the while my hands keep stroking the rest with my hands.

Finally after what seems to be a long time, he has you lay down on your back and, pushes your legs apart as far as they can go. He has me hold his cock and stoke it up and down your slit covering the head with your juices before telling me to line it up. He then starts working himself in, just the tip is bigger than anything I've seen you have or use. I spreads you open filling you up he then stops just as it's in letting you get used to the size and me to see the stark contrast between our skin, mine a light tan color different from him, You a pale porcelain, him a super dark brown.

"I'm going places you'll never reach white boi," he says. He then pushes father into you just an inch or two before stopping. Again he sits a second telling us about how tight you are. How he's glad to be fucking a hot white girl bareback again. He then slowly pulls out until just the tip is in still. Just that much leaves you feeling empty. Emptier than you've ever felt causing you to moan loudly wanting it back in you.

He obliges packing back into you, your ample juices coating him as he does. He goes until about half of him is in you. You cry out in an orgasm as he stops again.

"Look at this white boi. I'm only about half in and already I'm as far as you've ever been, or ever will be. When next I push in it'll be beyond anything other than other than big black cock will reach. You may still have other ways to get her off but, your cock will not do it she'll need BBC for that."

With that he pulls out until just the tip of his cock is in you again. Then pushes his cock into you again father this time you orgasm again as he fills you up. You're writhing on the bed in pleasure he's got two inches left when you yell that you don't think you can take anymore. He pauses, pulls back a little bit and, leaning over pushes your legs up and out before driving the last of his length home into you causing you to have a mind racking whole body orgasm.

While you're in the throes of that orgasm, he holds himself still in you and has me get behind him and start licking his ass. After a bit, he has me get my phone and start filling up close and personal your face gorgeous as it always is when cumming. Then I get a shot of his cock pulling out and then ramming back hard into your pussy. I get close enough I can see the cream from your multiple orgasms coating his cock.

He pounds harder and faster. Using your pussy for his pleasure.

But you keep orgasming one right after another. He has me suck and play with your tits and nipples so as to provide as much juices for the big hard black cock working your pussy hard and fast. Finally he yells at me to get next to him. He grabs my hand and pulling all the way out of you wraps my hands around it and has me finish jerking him off. Until he finally orgasms spraying thick ropes of jizz all over your body making sure I get some on your face.

He then tells me to lick you clean but, to make sure I share as much with you as I can. As I'm doing so, he starts getting dressed. Once dressed, he writes down a number and an address somewhere in downtown Madison.

"Go to that address on Monday but, make sure to call ahead. You can get all the black cock you're both gonna be craving there. You boi are a pretty good beginning cock sucker but, we'll teach you better and break in that ass too. We'll even make y'all internet stars." He laughs as he leaves us there gladly licking up and sharing his cum.