Blackened Pt. 01

Story Info
Emma has a "Hot Girl, Black Dick Summer" to get her revenge.
2.9k words
3.74
18.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blackened Pt. I

"I just think that we've been moving too fast. I still love you, its just marriage is a big deal and I don't want to rush into it."

Emma could not believe what she was hearing. Here he was, the man that she loved, telling her that he wished to break off their engagement. Not break up mind you, but end their engagement. Sure they were both college students but when you find that one special person, you just know right? Well apparently not, since Chris- who had proposed about 6 months ago- was going back on that. This caused Emma to cry alone in her room by herself for days. By the end of the week, her eyes were dry and she could cry no more. A plan had formulated in her mind, she was going to get her revenge. No matter how long it took.

Months passed. And in that time Emma began a steady regiment of diet and exercise. Before she was five foot six, 190 pounds and had a cute little tummy that hung over her waist just a little bit. Now she was 120 pounds with a flat stomach and a lot more stamina. Stamina that she used to show Chris just how amazing her new body was in bed. She also had blonde hair, glasses and ever since she started taking birth control her tits grew from a D cup to a gigantic E cup. Meanwhile, she went around campus meeting new people looking around for a very specific kind of person. She was looking for someone who was big, and black. Unfortunately, there weren't a lot of Black men at her liberal arts college in the middle of a white rural farm town. One day however, she stumbled upon him. A good-looking Black man that looked to be in his late 20s. His name was Wyatt and she instantly took a liking to him. I think he's the one. She thought. Now she could finally get her revenge.

Over the ensuing months she befriended Wyatt and learned more about him. He was 37, 17 years older than Emma, and started going to their college after winning an unlawful termination lawsuit after being fired from the same college that he now attended. Now he, a grounds keeper until just last year, was going there full time to become a music teacher. Well music teacher was his backup plan, he planned on starting a band that blended bass and sax together in kind of a soul fusion. Something he had dreamed of since he was a kid. But more importantly, Emma was able to get out an important piece of information from him. "So... is it true what they say? About Black guys's... you know...". Wyatt just laughed and told her that he hadn't seen too many dicks in his day but that personally his was 7 and 3/4 inches. Excellent. She thought.

Now it was time to start the next phase of her plan. Wyatt was an older single man and would probably jump at the chance to sleep with a younger white woman. As a single adult male who probably hadn't gotten laid in a while, Wyatt was going to be such easy pickings. She could absolutely jump his bones with minimal effort. Right now Chris could get laid anytime he wanted, but that was all about to change. You see Emma's plan was simple: On the one year anniversary of the day that Chris broke off their engagement, she was going to "suspend" their relationship and provide an ultimatum. If you want to keep on dating me, you can't have sex with me all summer and in the meanwhile I'm going to have a "Hot Girl, Black Dick" summer. For three straight months Emma was going to get fucked, cummed in and used like a whore while Chris would meet up with her for mandatory meetings every two week to hear alllll about it. And if he refused? Bye, bye, Chris.

Now I know what you're saying, "Why the hell would Chris still stay with Emma after all that? Why would he agree to this?" And the answer was simple. After all of her weight loss Emma had the body of a model, and fucked like a porn star. She was skinny with big tits that she only now found out weren't even Double D but Triple D! Yeah, she was an F cup and only weighted 120 pounds! And that was only half the battle, in the last three months she started fucking Chris vigorously. No longer was she a dead fish that would just lay there, taking it. Now she was an active participant who rode him all night long and would moan like a cheap whore when he slammed her pussy from behind. The moaning was just an act of course, but he didn't know that. She even started squirting during sex! Now Chris was putty in her hands and it was time for her plan to roll into motion.

At the end of May she got together with Chris at Red Robin for what she liked to call the "Red Robin Wedding." She was going to give him one hell of a surprise. The two sat across from each other in a booth at the restaurant, eating lunch.

"So remember my friend Wyatt?" She said, sipping on her raspberry Fanta.

"Yeah, I think so. The Black one?"

"Yeah that one! Well I'm breaking up with you for him."

"What?!?!" Chris nearly choked on his bloody Robin Burger.

"Yeah, you and I are through unless you do exactly what I say. I am tired of you. I don't know 'I just think that we've been moving too fast.' And I wanna try new things, like Black cock." Emma smiled while Chris nearly had a stroke.

"I...I- I don't understand. Things were going so good between us."

"Yeah... the sex right? It's the sex. God that's all men ever care about. Well now I'm going to be having sex with someone else. And if you ever wanna have sex with me again you're going to agree to what I'm about to propose. Wyatt is going to fuck me relentlessly for the next three months, and you're going to not only let him but every two weeks we're gonna get together and I'm gonna tell you about it! Who knows maybe I'll even have a video to share or some messy panties for you to jerk off with! You'd like that wouldn't you? Perv. But if you're a good boy and let me have my fun, then at the end of the three months we can be boyfriend and girlfriend again and you'll be the only man that can touch me again. Now, if you'd like and you're feeling up to it, you may fuck me one last time, with a condom on, so that you can say goodbye to this tight pussy one last time. Next time you hit it may not be in such pristine condition."

Next they drove to Chris's house and Emma was true to her word. She passionately fucked and moaned as she let Chris hit for potentially the last time. She made Chris wear a condom, when usually he went bareback, to torture him just a little. But Emma knew he was too meek and honest to take it off when she asked that he wear it. They fucked standing up and then laying down on the bed with her cute pale ass up. Then when he came, it was with great bitter sweet sadness. After that point the tears that had been gestating within his eyes finally reached maturity and let loose. He cried his eyes out as she left.

***

Three days passed and she was coming over to Wyatt's house to "hang out." It was there that she confessed that she had broken up with her boyfriend because she felt that she had feelings for him. Wyatt told her that he had feelings for her too, but wasn't interested in a relationship. She said that was fine, and the two cuddled together on the couch. While cuddling and watching Community, she suddenly felt the need to go to the bathroom. She couldn't get up where she was because the coffee table was right next to the couch. So she slid up and over Wyatt's lap to get to the other side of the couch... but stopped when she got to his lap. She froze. Then she just started looking at him. Finally, they kissed. After making out for several minutes, the two broke apart and gave each other a look.

"You wanna do this?" He asked.

"Yes." Emma said as she got up and giddily followed Wyatt up the stairs.

The couple got to Wyatt's room which was littered with posters of Slash and Funkadelic and sat down on his bed. Emma pulled her shirt off and the older Wyatt successfully unclasped her bra in record time. Her E cup tits bounced out and Wyatt's mouth immediately went to suck the big pale beauties as the big black hard cock in his pants grew. Emma moaned as before long she was in her blue Victoria Secret thong (accidentally revealing her true intentions for the night) and he was in just his boxers. Finally when the moment came, he stood up and pulled down his boxers as his big hard 7 3/4 inch cock sprang out.

"Holy shit, its huge! Fuck, you weren't lying!"

"You like it babe?"

"Uh, yes! Fuck you have a massive cock! Like how do you even fit that thing inside people?"

"Let me show you." Wyatt whispered sensually as he pushed Emma onto the bed.

Wyatt then proceeded to put his hands on Emma thick thighs where the sides of her thong were and pull them down her legs as she lifted her ass up just a little bit. Her thong ended up around one leg as Wyatt smothered himself with her pussy. He ran his tongue up and down her clit as her pussy just got wetter and wetter. Emma wasn't the type to moan loudly, at least not honestly anyway, but his pussy eating game had her wailing. Hopefully the neighbors won't hear her. Wyatt thought to himself. He went down on her slicking her pussy for several minutes before she lifted his head up.

"That's ok, you can stop. I'm too anxious, I don't think I'm gonna be able to cum tonight. I'm just so excited to try black cock for the first time. Please just dick me down." She begged.

That was all it took for Wyatt to remove his tongue from Emma's pussy and get on his knees to line up his big black cock with her tiny pink white girl hole. Truthfully, he didn't even like going down on women. He then gave a hard trust and buried his cock inside her.

"Fuckkk!" The tiny white girl screamed as the older black man began pulling his dick in and out of her pussy as her juices lathered his cock.

He humped her in missionary for several minutes, watching his big black cock punish her colonizer pussy as his balls loudly slapped against her tiny white ass. Then when he got bored he put both his hands around the skinny twenty year old woman and easily lifted her up and put her on her knees with her ass up so he could fuck her doggy. Wyatt parted her ass cheeks as he once again got ready to plunge his huge cock inside her.

"Call me Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you like Daddy's big Black dick in your tight pussy?"

"Fuckkk, yes I do Daddy." She whimpered.

"Well remember that, cause your shit won't be tight for much longer."

As Wyatt clapped Emma's cheeks, really forcing his Black cock into her white pussy. He started to stare at her ass. Damn this white bitch has a flat ass. He thought. Well, I'll take what I can get. And besides those titties are fine as hell. He thought as he grabbed her tits while fucking her from the back.

Minutes past and his cock was drenched in Emma's juices as the excess fluid ran down her leg and onto the bed. She was getting railed HARD. He decided that he'd had his fun so he picked up the pace so that he could finally cum.

"Is everything ok? You're going really fast?" Emma squeaked as her pussy was being hammered by a big black cock.

"Yes. I'm just about to cum soon."

Fuck! Emma thought to herself as she realized she hadn't made him wear a condom! What if he had something?

"Pull out. Don't cum in me."

"What?"

"Don't cum in me!"

Wyatt obliged as he pulled his dick out and shot rope after rope of creamy white semen on Emma's back. Her entire back was flooded in cum, it looked like a pool or a toaster strudel. Damn! Wyatt thought to himself. I really wanted to cum in her too. I will cum in her too, just gotta be patient.

As Emma laid on his bed, her entire back covered in cum, Chris was just a distant memory. By the time she finally left Wyatt's house, at his urging, it was 2AM and she was limping to her car from the good fucking she just had.

For the following three days her pussy was so sore that she couldn't even masturbate and just limped around home and school. She wondered if her parents could tell that she was getting good dick now?

***

Over the course of the next two weeks Emma and Wyatt fucked several more times, every time they got together. And now it was time for her bi-weekly meeting with Chris. For the venue she choose the mall. She still wasn't sure how he was going to take it and wanted to be in as public of a place as possible.

The two had an awkward reunion outside and then started to dot around the mall. They went into various shops before sitting down together at a table together. Chris just sat there in awkward silence.

"Thanks for coming to our mandatory meeting."

"You're welcome." Chris said as he looked down at the table. Brimming with anxiety.

"I had a fun time with you today! You know I love shopping. I've been having a lot of fun with Wyatt too. As you can probably presume."

"Oh? Like what?"

"You may ask me one question. Choose wisely." She wanted to torture him with a lack of information.

"Umm well, how is it? Is he big? I've heard Black guys are big... down there."

"I said one question, darling."

"Is he bigger than me?"

"Yes, oh god yes. He's HUGE. And to be honest, you're kinda small- at least in comparison. I didn't think so while we were together but it could've just been Stockholm syndrome. I obviously didn't care about my needs enough to date someone with a big enough dick to satisfy me. I know you do now with certainty though because when I with you, there was never any issue with size or shape and you could slide it in with zero problem. The dick I've been fucking since you, has made me sore and required me to need days of healing before going again in some cases. That in itself proves to me that you were so small to have never even caused damage, and any time we needed lube it wasn't because because you couldn't fit, but because I wasn't aroused enough for your mediocre parts. That's probably why I was required to buy such a big black dildo, to compensate for what you lacked."

Chris felt shame at the statement, the cuckolding statement that Emma just made. But... something weird happened. Through the emotional pain, he felt a tingling feeling in his pants. Chris was hard, it hurt but he actually liked what he was hearing. The two then finished their shopping at the mall and returned to the parking lot to say their goodbyes.

"Before I leave, there's something I want to show you." Emma said as he pulled out her phone and showed it to Chris. It was a picture of her ass in a tight blue thong.

"These were torn off of me before I got fucked." Emma giggled. "And maybe if you're a good little boy at our next mandatory meeting I'll give them to you, soaked in cum, so you can jerk off your little dick to them. You know I just needed something bigger, but I hope your hand feels good though!" Emma laughed as she got in her car and left. Chris was hurt, but overwhelmingly horny.

That night as Emma lay in bed she contemplated just how well her plan was going. Next time I think I'll show Chris a video of me getting fucked with my panties on, and then gift him those dirty panties. But something inside her just didn't feel right. She felt herself falling hopelessly in love with Wyatt. When she thought about him her pussy tingled and her heart fluttered. She knew there was an age gap between them but age was just a number and they had so much in common. Like they both hated fish but loved 80s rock music! She still did love Chris too though. It was going to be interesting to see how things were gonna go but for now, Emma just resolved to go with the flow.