All Comments on 'Blackened Pt. 01'

by DangerHunt69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RonhaldRonhaldover 1 year ago

love the story, please continue would love to see Emma fall in love with Wyatt and have his black babbies

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blackened, I always laugh when I read the word. As if it's some sort of disease. One question, do we call black girls who spend time in bed with white guys "whited?" Then there's always the racial humiliation aspect, grow up you idiot.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Why would the dickhead boyfriend want to continue with a slut like her? Why hasn't he got himself another, better, girlfriend. The story is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She needs to get off birth control & get knocked up. Then go back to her white boyfriend so he can raise her child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pure mythology and racist bullshit about nonexistent BBC and martian slut ray effects. Comically stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously hope your wife or girlfriend fucked you over by fucking black cocks and getting pregnant and making you pay for every black bastard that drops out of her fucked up crust covered cunt.

DangerHunt69DangerHunt69over 1 year agoAuthor

@LenardSpencer well this is just part 1, ever stop and think maybe it'll end with that? Although you must be aware that getting cuckolded is a fetish some people have, right?

DangerHunt69DangerHunt69over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! @Ronhald

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, Emma will fall for Wyatt hard. Wyatt will eventually get Emma to fuck other black guys (some with bigger cocks) bareback. After a little while Emma will get her ass taken and suck cum into her stomach. One weekend she will be part of a gangbang. All the while she will torment Chris with pictures and videos. Maybe she will tie Chris up and let him watch as she takes some black guys in Chris's bed. So many options to take here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another attack on woman. Making them dumb sluts that will fuck anything just for revenge. We should get to worked up over a story. It's just a story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yikes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Well music teacher was his backup plan, he planned on starting a band that blended bass and sax together in kind of a soul fusion." It was going so well, why you kill my boner like this! >:(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous