Blackfoot Ranch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena dropped contact with me and asked, "Shit, was that okay?"

It took me a second to catch my breath -- not from the stinging pain that rocketed through me, but from the profound arousal that rose as a result. Before she could worry anymore, I looked over my shoulder and said, "More than okay. Do, ah, do more than that."

Elena laughed and said, "Your wish is my command, baby."

She spanked me again on the other cheek, this time even harder. When that one made me back into her hungrily, she said, wickedness in her voice, "I've got a better idea than this, I think."

Elena hopped off the bed and dug through the bottom drawer of one of the built-in dressers in her closet. When she returned, she was once again completely naked -- except for a clear strap-on that accentuated her hips. I went to flip over but she stopped me, grabbing my hips hard. She commanded, "Touch yourself while I spank you."

Turned on enough to bark like a dog, I reached between my legs, readjusting my weight onto my other forearm. My first two fingers found my clit. My juices had already dripped down from my cunt to my clit, lubricating my touch. As soon as I made that first contact, Elena spanked me again. The mix of pleasure and pain was ecstatic, like nothing I'd ever felt before. I let myself moan so that she knew it was what I wanted even though I couldn't form a coherent sentence. I rubbed my clit in hard, slow circles that matched the intensity of how she smacked me, over and over, until I was soaking wet with need.

Anticipating my needs, as usual, Elena placed the head of the strap-on against the entrance to my cunt. It was thick and imposing, bigger than the dildo she'd used yesterday. But after eating her out and masturbating against her body, I was ready for it. She pushed the cock into me inch by inch. Every second of penetration was more powerful than the last as she kept spanking me relentlessly. And she was going slow with it to tease me, to make me wait. Too slow.

I decided to take some initiative and back into the cock, taking it as deep as I could. It bottomed out inside of me, stretching me and opening me and filling me. I began to fuck myself against her, taking charge of my pleasure fully. Elena groaned. "Fuck, that's hot."

While I rubbed my clit and used the fake cock, I felt Elena press a pussy-wet thumb against my asshole. I'd never done that before, either, but I knew Elena wouldn't do anything besides make me feel better and better. So I moaned out in response to urge her forward enthusiastically. When her thumb slipped inside of me, every single sensation heightened. My pussy felt twice as full, my fingers twice as powerful, and her panting breaths tingled my ears. I felt the sheets underneath me and the breeze of the heater across my back and everything was overwhelming in the best way possible.

The orgasm pummeled me and the scream that came out was rugged, slutty, and freeing. Elena kept thrusting with the cock and each pulse of it opened up a fire inside my body. I slowed the circles around my clit while the orgasm peaked and burst and shattered. Elena followed my lead, slowly her strokes and gently taking her thumb from my ass.

I collapsed down on the bed, trying to take control of my borderline hyperventilation. Elena slipped into the bathroom for a moment but returned quickly. She offered me a glass of water, which I downed in a couple of gulps. Then she laid on her side next to me and kissed my cheeks over and over.

We stayed there in the soft bed for a long time. The sun was starting to set through the window; there were no changing colors through the thick snowy clouds, but the rooms darkened. After a while, I was lulled nearly to sleep, but Elena's voice came through the silence.

"Why don't we do this?" She trailed her fingers up and down my side, moving my hair so that she could kiss my shoulders. "For real, I mean. I can have my ranch hands take care of things here every few weeks so I could spend a weekend there, a week, a month, whatever you want, whenever you want. I just...I think this could be something real, you know?"

"I think so, too." I snuggled against her and thought about it further. I wasn't divorced yet, sure, but Paul had already been dating for months, so why couldn't I? Sex and dating were only separated by whether or not other people saw, right? Mom already knew and liked Elena. I let out a snort and said, "There's only one test you have to pass. The harshest judges of character in the world."

Unfazed, she chuckled and asked, "The kids?"

I confirmed, "The kids."

12