Blackmailed & Cucked by Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
How my black maid blackmailed and turned me into a wimp cuck.
727 words
3.97
26.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckkyboy
cuckkyboy
17 Followers

I am Kevin. I have been happily married to my wife Karen for the past 18 years. We fell in love during our college days and I was lucky enough to marry the love of my life. Karen's father is a successful businessman who owns a slew of businesses. He owns IT firms, a couple of restaurants, pubs and a lot more. Karen serves as the VP of her dad's IT firm and manages it entirely. I am one of the accounting managers in the same firm and I report to Karen.

So basically she earns about 20x more than me and I was always proud of it. Karen too never treated me like an inferior being and everything did go well between us. We had a lovely marriage life between us and as a proof of that we have our sweet daughter Jennifer. Jennifer is 16 and she is a spoiled brat who is often away from home spending time with friends and chilling.

And despite having everything a man would want in his life. I fucked it up. Real Bad..

The entire dynamics changed who and what I was in a matter of days... Would you believe if I say it was all because of a maid?

Despite me having such a loving and caring wife, all the wealth in the world. I was a pervert. I just could not keep it in my pants. This despite my wife being incredibly hot and fit for her age. I used to casually harass my secretary at work. Ogle at her nice big butts in those tight skirts, rub my hard dick casually on her ass, look at her tits as she bends down to pick files up. Did every pervert thing I could. Women at work won't raise their voice as because of my wife.

The same continued at home too.Hannah our new maid, was a black woman 30 years old. She was extremely sexy with nice big ass which jiggles as she walks and nice firm titties. I used to ogle at her as she did her chores, casually tried groping her and rubbing myself against her body. She used to stay with us in her maids room. I used to get hold of her dirty soiled panties. Used to sniff her pussy and ass aroma and jerk my cock off to it. This kept on going for few weeks.

That night I was too horny, wife was out for a business trip and daughter as usual was out partying with her friends. I went to maid's room as usual got her dirty bra and panties and went to my room. Undressed myself, laid naked on my bed and started stroking my cock. Soon I became rock hard, started rubbing the tip of my cockhead on her panty stains and kept sniffing her bra. I kept stroking my cock closing my eyes. I started moaning... Ohh Hanna let me lick your dark chocolaty pussy ummmmm... Please let me worship that thick ass of yours aaaaahhh....

Suddenly I heard giggling sounds. It was Hannah!!! There standing with her phone recording the entire thing!!! Me completely naked with her panty rolled over my erect cock. She looked at me in the eye and gave a wild smirk. She knew she had full control of me at that moment.

I quickly regained my senses. I tried to pick up my clothes to cover myself up. Hannah gave me a tight SLAP over my right cheek. I was shell shocked. 'No you fucking pervert. you aren't doing anything without my permission. If you date too, the world will see the fucking pig you are. I am gonna forward this video to every fucking person you know. Your wife, daughter, friends, family fucking everyone do you understand? '

Almost tears rolled down my eyes. I knew I was screwed for good. I said yes Hannah I understand. This time I got another hard SLAP. 'Call me mistress/Goddess Hannah you fucking pig' She said.

Yes Mistress Hannah I said.

One thing I noticed, my cock was fucking harder than before and I just could not control it. Hannah noticed it too. I was fucking getting hard at the humiliation served to me.

Fucking pig, Follow me loser.. I am going to break the man you are, said Hannah.

To be continued...

cuckkyboy
cuckkyboy
17 Followers