All Comments on 'Blackmailed & Cucked by Maid Ch. 01'

by cuckkyboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting beginning. Premise is decent, but I sense a rush. There's little build up or character introduction. It feels like this is going to be a quick wank story that has him go from initial blackmail to being pegged by the maid while watching hung black men run a train on his wife and daughter in a couple thousand words.

This whole chapter should have been nothing but expanding the core characters and interactions. Show some development of the guy and his secretary. What's their relationship like? Cordial but professional where he make her uncomfortable with his leering? Or is it really respectful and she looks up to him like a powerful manager? Or is it full of barely contained frustration and she actually dislikes him because he pushes too much stuff onto her to do (combined with irritation with the leering)? Maybe the wife has a young male assistant that leers a bit too much at the wife and the husband doesn't really like. Maybe include some interaction with the father-in-law. Tough, stern, with high expectations for image and reputation. Has the husband always been on the edge of a disappointment? Or has the FiL actually accepted him and have a high opinion of him (that could crash, however, with the right slip up)? And of course some interaction between the couple and the maid. How does the relationship with the maid work? Is she just polite but distant? Is she flirty? Is it a little antagonistic? Does the husband say something inadvertently racist and so already feels conciliatory toward her? Or is he a bit disrespectful and orders her around too much?

And share how he interacts with his wife day to day. How does that dynamic work? Is he passive and submissive already to his VP wife? Or does he actually have a bit of manliness to him? Sometimes a blackmailed cuck story is more interesting if it's not an already passive, submissive beta, but instead he's actually somewhat assertive and masculine. The fall is that much greater and he tends to want to fight it more.

What about the relationship between the maid and the wife? Is the maid friendly and playful against the husband? Sort of a "girls vs guys" in a playful way? Or does she actually kind of dislike the maid? I could see an interesting approach where the maid cannot come out and directly encourage the wife to cheat since they don't have a great relationship. Maybe she actually wants to turn the wife into a cumslut fucktoy whore because the wife looks down at the maid. Maybe the maid knows she can't convince the wife to cheat directly. So she has to blackmail the husband into encouraging the cheating. First she orders him to start going down on the wife without expecting reciprocation. Over time he begins to be more submissive to the wife. Then HE introduces new things into the dynamic. He is made (or discovered) to be wearing a pair of his wife's panties. He asks her to take the key to a chastity device. Then you can add to his humiliation and feelings of powerlessness as the wife begins to embrace the femdom. As she starts making orders and taking advantage without him prompting and pushing. Eventually the maid makes him admit to a fantasy of seeing her with another man. Etc. I think it could be an interesting approach to not have the maid driving the wife toward other men, but instead making the husband walk the wife down the path to his own cuckolding.

And of course share a bit more about him. Seems like a nice guy in a loving relationship. Sure, he's a bit of a perv, but he's too passive (or honest) to actually cheat. He looks and leers a bit too long at women at work - maybe just to the edge of being noticed, but never blatantly sexually assaults. A few sexual situations could include a session with his wife - nice and enjoyable but nothing earthshaking. Another where he brushes up against a woman at work - innocently, but it stays with him and he goes home and jacks off to a fantasy about her. Maybe a flashback to a situation where a woman came onto him, was more assertive than most. Did he get so hard and maybe even came in his pants? Or did he politely decline because he feared losing what he has with his wife? (But either way went back and fantasized about what could have been while he jacked off.) Finally a session with him fantasizing about the maid that resulted in the blackmail video.

There's a ton of backstory and setup that can go into this story that would make the eventual downfall a wonderful ride. Don't ruin a premise with a ton of potential by flying through it all with a quick wank tale that lasts all of a couple thousand words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This person needs a proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start but would have benefitted from further writing before initial 'publication.' Not a lot of words so far (in fact long comment below...and omg what an involved comment, do they think you are pushing for the

Pulitzer?...has more words than the story! LOL).

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 1 year ago

Awww. I saved this story to read for two days, finally read it and see it is 2 minutes long.

oureltonourelton12 months ago

This story is awesome! Hope you continue 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous