All Comments on 'Blackmailed Becky: Collar & Marked'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 2 years ago

A lot of unknowns here...how will she explain things to her mum and dad, for example. This is rather mild non-con, but if you post it as bdsm you will get a lot of flak, so keep going. Let's see how things develop. Granted, fat Steve is not my choice of master, but it seems to be hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please increase the detailing. You got her pierced for what. Just a photo. Torment her. The plot between them is good. Please don't drift amateur fans and stuff.

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuckalmost 2 years ago

I really liked this, came to it from another one of your more recent stories and thought this one is written much better (although the other one was decent too). I love old man/big dick on busty young reluctant wench stories.

hope you keep going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving this canโ€™t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I kinda thought that Steve would not honor his word to let her go the next morning. The deal was that she was supposed to act like a slut and do everything he told her to do. She honored her part of the deal but he did not. I really hate that scum like that are double-dealing and slimy. Now, she is going further down the humiliation and degradation side. Her parents are going to see things are not good when they see the collar. At least he gave her breakfast that morning so that was something good to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well the Title was good. The usage is British the spelling is awful you need a proofreader.

It is unlikely new piercings could be mauled in the way described, Then theres "Destroy my Arse " but but be " Gentle " ??? Fantasy is fine but try to keep some believeability to your writing!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I LOVED this Story cause I've been Becky. I belonged to only a few Mens that way as there submissive and 2 as there Sexual Slave. My First OG Daddy was so Dom over me there wasnt nothing I didnt let Him DO To me. I even gave up my Azz to Him regularly. He FUCKED my Azz SOooo GOOD I even asked Him at times to Do me that way cause I DID GET Orgasms when He was ALL UP IN my Azz. But he would Rub my Clit or let me rub my Clitoris while He FUCKED my Azz.

Another Dom Man I let be Over me Was another Black Master. He Treated me to a Collar on a busy Mall and after paying for the Collar and Leash He Put them ON me and Walked me out the Mall wearing His New Collar for me. Older People were watching me I remember and were saying things and disgusted but I was Proud to Wear His Collar and Let HIM lead me around the Mall and out it to we were in His Car where He had me Go DOWN ON Him and Suck His COCK and a woman came to her car next to Us and just watched me Sucking Him. I could see putting packages in on my Masters side and every time my Head came Up from His BIG Black COCK I could see Her just Watching me. I think she Liked Black Men to maybe and she was Smiling.

I cant wait to read more about Becky and being a Whore and Slut for Steve like I was for Some the Mens I was with and Surrendered FULLY To.

Strings76Strings76over 1 year ago

Loved this entry. The piercings, the collar. Fantastic. I hope this story isnt over.

bigblobusabigblobusaabout 1 year ago

I wish Becky was a natural whore like me. Perhaps she is, and she would have gotten there without being blackmailed. I would be a hypocrite if I said I don't enjoy the blackmail angle.

I think what's gnawing at me is that Becky is willing to give Steve everything, but this story is presented in a way that makes it difficult for me to understand why Steve would put her in situations that will negatively affect relationships outside of their D/s one.

I get that this is fantasy, and you have suspend disbelief yadda yadda yadda. I am going to continue the story, but I think it would be more enjoyable, if Steve would take care of her with allowances such normal attire in public and with friends and family.

High marks for the sex scenes.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Becky still hates Steve and what he is doing to her, and wants out, but now is clearly of two minds. The problem is that his big cock has completely seduced her and now she cannot go any length of time without it in one of her holes. Steve is a completely asshole, and Myles is turning out to be perfect, but he makes sweet love to her with his 4โ€ dick, and Becky now needs to be fucked hard with a big cock, which is exactly what Steve gives her. The piercings seem to cement even more her submission to him as his slut and sex slave. Still, Becky is an extremely likeable character and it is easy for this reader to feel a great deal of empathy with her. The author has done a wonderful job conveying her thoughts and feelings throughout and she comes across as very three-dimensional. Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written series and great character development.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too bad the author knows nothing about piercings. Numbing cream? Clit piercing, not hood piercing.

I rant but the lack of knowledge sets me off.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could be a little more detailed when it comes to the sexual parts, but all in all pretty nice, and a good read. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...