Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

So, I went to the door and said, "Yes, who is it?"

The answer came back as, "It is Joyce and you had better open the door."

I thought for a moment and then decided I had better open the door for her because she might just let John know what I have been doing while he was a way. I hadn't planned on any of it happening, but it was my choice to fuck Larry the landscaper. The rest is what Joyce made me do. The showing off in public, fucking Mike and Larry again. Then the other 2 landscapers in my bed. And just yesterday a big gang bang in my bed while John played golf. If John found out, I wouldn't be around any longer.

So, I opened the door and welcomed her in. Just as she was coming through the door, John came out of the bathroom and he was as naked as I was. Of course, Joyce was also naked. Joyce stopped and stared at John. His cock was not hard when he first came out, but as soon as he saw Joyce, it started to grow. By the time, he got to where we were standing, with the door still wide open, his cock was sticking out and hard as steel.

I was a little jealous because he doesn't get that hard that fast for me. But he sees the neighbor that I hate and it is instantly hard. Maybe it was because he had never seen her naked before and he sees me naked all the time. And now, thanks to Joyce and Mike, I must be naked at home all the time, even when John is here.

As John walked up to us with his cock out in front of him, Joyce said, "Bonnie, you are so lucky. I wish Mike's cock was smaller like John's. I could probably handle one like that."

I knew she said it just to see if I would say anything. I had to keep my mouth shut because if I said anything, John would find out that Mike had already fucked me. Not only did he have his big cock in my cunt, but it went all the way up my ass and down my throat. And I was sure all the other things that I was made to do would come out also.

So, I just said, "Yes, it is nice and fits perfect with me. Now how about some breakfast."

I wanted to change the subject and get away front the front door. But Joyce knew what I was doing and said, "I bet I could even get that into my throat. Mike is just too big to get all the way in. I choke too much. Maybe I should give it a try before breakfast. How about it John, want an early morning blow job?"

I watched John's reaction and he had a big smile on his face. Why would he be so happy to have another woman suck his cock? I always give him the best of everything and now, I must watch as she sucks his cock.

"Well, that is quite the offer Joyce. Yes, I think it would be nice to get this thing down before breakfast. I will take what you want to give me." John said.

Then Joyce really pissed me off. "Hey Bonnie, hope you don't mind me sucking your husbands cock, but it is just so perfect, I can't refuse. Maybe you can feed it to me."

I knew she wanted me to tell her to fuck off so she could tell John what I have been doing while he was away. I couldn't afford to have her do that. John can't find out how much I have cheated on him. Not only cheated, but in his bed too.

So, I said, "No, I don't mind. I think it would be nice to see how others suck cock. And yes, I'll help him get it in your mouth."

I hated telling her that, but once I said it, she was all grins and smiles. She knew she had me and I couldn't refuse whatever she wanted, which included her having sex with my husband. But, I have taken her husband in all my holes, even if I really didn't want to. Well, except that one time I begged him to fuck me after she exposed me at the mall.

John looked at me saying, "Bonnie, are you really sure about this? I mean, you just never wanted me with anyone other than you. Now you are offering to help Joyce with my cock. If you are, go ahead and guide me in and then later you can do the same when I fuck her. And, if you want, I'll help when I get to see you eat her pussy."

I had no choice, especially when Joyce looked at me with that look. It said if I didn't do it, she would tell John everything. So, I reached over to John's cock and grabbed it near the base. Then I tugged him forward to Joyce, who had gotten on her knees and had her mouth open. I then guided my husband's cock into her mouth so she could suck him off and take his cum.

No, I didn't want to do it, but if I wanted to keep my happy home and my wonderful husband, I had to. I had tears in my eyes, but no one would notice that. They both were too involved in his cock going into her mouth.

I watched as the head went in between her lips and when they touched my fingers, I let go and just watched her suck his cock. She bobbed up and down on it, and then took him all the way into her throat. I thought, if she can take his 8" cock, why can't she take Mike's 11 inches. Oh well, guess I am a better cocksucker than she is.

She sucked on my husband's cock like it was her last meal and before long, I saw him reach for the top of her head. I knew that he was ready to blow his load. He does that to me whenever I suck him off. It is a sign he is about to cum.

I didn't say anything, but watched as he pulled her in close and that is when she started gagging. He went so deep, he made her choke. She pushed back and I saw her cheeks bulging out. He was cumming and when John cums, it is a lot. Mike cums 2 times, but John gives it all in one shot and there is always a lot of it.

She was trying to swallow it down, but some escaped her lips and dribbled down her chin. I was smiling, knowing she was getting a big load like I always do. She was swallowing as fast as she could and he kept cumming.

When he finally stopped cumming, she was still swallowing it all down. I chuckled at her when I realized she had never had so much cum in her mouth. But she looked at me like she was saying, you'll pay for this.

He pulled his limp cock out of her mouth and said, "Ok, that was nice. Now fix us some breakfast and then we will see where else I can cum."

I hated Joyce even more now and I would find a way to make her pay. She has now seen my husband naked and sucked his cock. And she wasn't forced to do it like I was when I had to be naked for her husband and suck his cock, along with fucking me. But I can't say anything or the whole story comes out and John will throw me out.

Joyce licked her lips and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the 2 of us. I went in to watch her, just so she didn't try to poison us or me. I didn't think she would do it because she wants to fuck John and she enjoys playing with me, making me do all kinds of kinky things.

Once finished, the 3 of us sat and ate while we talked about the day. Joyce said she was very interested in having a threesome and maybe someday she could spend a weekend with John while I spent the time with Mike. She even mentioned that we could add some others at different times and mentioned a club that her and Mike had considered. It was a swinging BDSM club.

John said, "Well, Joyce, today you get your threesome, but I am in control. The 2 of you will do as I want and only what I want. Then, once that happens we can talk about other things like the wife swap Mike wants. That might be interesting. But, I don't think it should go any farther than the 4 of us."

I had to agree with John, even if I didn't want to be with Mike that much. I wish it could be just John and me. But, knowing Joyce it wasn't going to get any better. After I had 63 cocks fucking me in my marital bed while john played golf, I knew she was capable of anything.

Joyce had to clean up the kitchen while I once again watched her. I must admit, she does have a nice body, but it belongs to Mike, not John. My body belongs to John, not Mike. But now it looks like my body belongs to anyone Joyce wants to have it.

I watched her clean up the kitchen, which is strange because she is usually watching me, but she belongs to John for the day and he told her to clean. But he didn't tell her to keep her mouth shut. She was talking the whole time and I hoped John didn't walk back in to hear her.

"Bonnie, you know I don't like doing chores, but that is what John wanted from me. However, you will pay for it later. That is after I have his nice cock in my pussy and accept his cum deep within me. I did enjoy having him in my mouth. I was even able to take him all the way in, which I can't do with Mike. But you can."

I didn't say anything because I knew if I said to much, she would let John see the movies she has of me. I can't let John see any of them, especially the last one when he was playing golf. When she made, me have 63 cocks fucking me in all my holes. I was worried about what else she had planned for me.

"Now you need to answer my question from before slut. Say it now before John returns." She ordered me.

"I'm sorry, I forgot the question. Can you ask me again, please Mistress?" I begged, trying to stall so I wouldn't have to answer the question.

She grinned and then laughed when she said, "OK, the question is, for me to lay off you, you have to agree to stay naked all the time now. That means you will be naked at home, even if John is here. And you had better hope the brats don't come home, because you'll still be naked. You will be naked at home and can only dress if you go out in public, but I pick out your clothes for you and you won't dress until you are at your destination. That is even with John. Do you agree to my terms?"

I couldn't be naked in front of my children. I don't mind John, but the kids can't see their mother naked. It just isn't right. I had to tell her no, but before I could answer her, she was ready to up the ante.

"If you say you won't stay naked, you will have to do so much more and maybe in front of John. How would he react to watching you suck and fuck all the landscapers in your marital bed? Or how about going to the board meeting without clothes and beg all the others to fuck you. Think it over hard slut whore."

"Please Mistress, I can't stay naked in front of my children but I can't have John see me as a whore either. Please don't make me decide. Please, can't we just stay like we are. I promise to be your slutty whore and I'll fuck, suck or eat anyone you want, but don't make me do this. I'll make sure John fucks you a lot and I will agree to swap places several weekends. But please don't let John or my kids find out." I was begging and just rambling on.

"Well, that is all well and good slut, but you are already my whore and slut. You already fuck, suck and eat everyone I want. And you have already made it so I can fuck John. Mike is going to fuck you anyway. Now, I need you to decide." She said, in a very calm voice.

But then she added, "And I need your answer now, before John comes back in the kitchen. If you don't tell me now, you might as well get the popcorn out, because the movies will start."

What can I do. If I say I will stay naked, my children will see me like that and who knows who else. If I say no, she will expose me. The question is, do I stay naked for her and allow everyone to see me or do I say no and hope John has a kind heart?

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12