Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they stuck their cocks back in me, she quit licking and I was being fucked again. This happened 3 more times with the guys changing places. I ended up getting Johns cum, which I knew was a lot in my cunt and then Mike sent a load down my throat. He pulled back, fucked me some more and then gave me the second load. It went in my mouth and I swirled it around with my tongue, getting a good taste.

John had finished and was pulling out of me and I could feel Joyce's breath on my cunt lips. She was close to me. As soon as John was free of me, she took his cock in her mouth, cleaned him off and then started eating me. She ate my cunt and sucked John's cum out of me.

As soon as Mike pulled his big cock out of my mouth, I leaned back down and ate Joyce's cunt. I had to make her cum for me, since she was being so good about eating me and sucking all my husband's cum out. I loved that she had to do it.

I continued eating her cunt as she ate me. I know she was getting a lot of John's cum because he always has so much. But she was also getting my cum. I had cum a few times while being fucked and now that she had her lips on my cunt, I was cumming again. I loved being eaten and when someone does it as good as Joyce was doing, I gushed out more cunt juice for them.

The guys just sat and watched us eating each other's cunt and was watching me cum. But Joyce was starting to get excited because I felt her cunt clamp down on my tongue and her juices were becoming like a steady stream now. But I didn't mind because I do enjoy getting cum in my mouth. I prefer male cum, but girl cum is so sweet.

We were both cumming now and I drove my tongue in deeper, along with putting a finger in her ass. She followed what I was doing and started to finger my ass also, which made me cum even harder. God, I loved this part of being used.

Once we finished cumming and were relaxing, with me on top of her, the guys were clapping and cheering for us. John said, "You know Mike, we need to do this more often. I have really enjoyed being with Joyce and it looks like Bonnie has enjoyed being with you. I think whenever I am home, we need to get together at least once to swap wives."

Mike laughed and said, "I think you are right John. Both the girls seem to enjoy each other and having different cocks to fuck and suck. I would love to have Bonnie again whenever you're home."

Little did my husband know that even if he wasn't home, Mike would be fucking me and I would also be used by many other men and women. Because I know Joyce will make me do it, but at this time, I don't really care because I have never been fucked so much in my life. Even when I was putting out for all the guys in school in my younger days. I am just loving it all.

Joyce pushed me off her and said, "Well, guess we need to go home Mike. I'll grab my clothes and then we can leave."

I got off her and she got off the bed. She went to get her clothes, but John had them. She held her hand out for them and said, "Come on John, I need my clothes so I can walk home. Remember, I'm not the nudist here."

"Joyce, the deal was you would be naked until you left my property, so Mike can carry your clothes and once you are out of the drive way, he can give them to you." John told her.

"Please John, I don't want to be out there in public. What if the neighbors see me." She was begging.

"Doesn't matter. A deal is a deal and you will walk out naked. Besides, since Bonnie goes to your house each morning for coffee, she has to go naked because she has no clothes. So, it won't hurt you for one time." John was serious with her and I almost laughed.

"But she is the nudist. She wants to be naked and show everyone her little body. I'm not that way." Joyce argued.

But she lost the battle and I watched as she walked out of our house just as naked as I was. Mike was carrying her clothes and had a big smile on his face. I knew I was going to be in trouble later, but this was amusing. The guys turned her hatred around on her and now she had to show off a little. I prayed Mike made her walk all the way home like that.

Before she left, she said, "I'll see you in the morning Bonnie. I'll see all of you at my door."

I knew she was going to play games with me once I got to her door. Just like she has done every time I go there. Yes, I'll be naked walking the street, but I now have my husband's permission to do it. It wasn't just Joyce making me do it, but John was all in agreement with it. I was going to be naked and everyone was going to see me.

Once they left, John hugged me and said, "Bonnie, I am so proud of you. Not everyone would do what you are doing and I for one love it. I have always wanted to have others see you and see what is mine. Now, they can. I love you."

"I love you too John and I am happy you're allowing me to do this. I enjoy showing off to others and by you letting me fuck Mike was extra special. Thank you." I said.

But, none of it was true. I didn't want to show off. I didn't want to fuck anyone but John. I didn't want to be naked all the time. I didn't want Joyce to control my clothes. But, I'm stuck because I had decided to cheat on my husband with a landscaper. John can't find out what I did or how many other men I've taken in my cunt, ass and mouth. Or how many people saw me naked and cumming in the mall without even being touched. Or me begging Mike to fuck me. No, John can't know any of this and I have to do whatever it takes to keep my secret. And that means I have to do whatever Joyce decides she wants to make me do.

John and I watched as Mike dressed and put Joyce's clothes in a bag, along with the ones I wore while we went to dinner. They wanted to be sure I had nothing to put on. Then we escorted them to the front door and watched as they walked out of our house and down the drive way. I giggled because Joyce was naked and about to go out in the street. But Mike wouldn't give her clothes back.

Once they were out of sight, John and I went back inside and he fixed us both a drink. We sat in the living room relaxing and both of us stayed naked. I loved seeing my husband nude and having his cock very visible. It wasn't hard, but after all the fucking he did this weekend, I can't say that I can blame him for being soft. I was horny and could use another good fuck, but it looked like I wasn't going to get that.

We sat in silence for a little while, just relaxing and enjoying our drinks. But then John broke the silence by saying, "Honey, I am so proud of you. You are the best wife any man could ever have. You allow me to do whatever I desire with you and don't complain because I have you out in public naked. You don't bitch when I am fucking someone other than you. You're allowing me to live a fantasy that I've had for years and I want you to enjoy your fantasy as well. I just wish I knew sooner that you wanted to be a nudist. We have wasted so much time when I could have been showing your hot little body to others. But sweetheart, I'm going to make up for that. I want to take you out and show the world just what a beautiful, lovely, sexy wife I have. Thank you."

I couldn't say anything because if I did, he would find out what I had been doing when he wasn't around. He would also know what I'll have to do when he leaves again. He would know I was being blackmailed by that bitch of a neighbor that he has fucked all weekend. So, I sat quietly and listened to him.

Then I did say, "John I wish I knew you had wanted this before also. I'll be happy to show off for you anytime. I love you with all my heart."

We finished the drinks, went to get a shower and then to bed. No fucking or sucking tonight.

The next morning, I left the house naked to walk to Joyce's, where I knew I would be used, but I had to do it. Once there, I had to do the 20-question thing, answering her stupid questions. 'Who is it' 'What are you wearing' 'What can everyone see' 'Did you shave'. And it went on until she decided I could come in. Once she allowed me to come in, I was surprised to see all the landscapers there and each of them naked. Mike was also naked and had the camera going.

"Time to pay me back bitch. In the guest bedroom on your back and legs spread. They are all going to fuck you before you go back to hubby." She said.

I didn't argue with her, I just did what she wanted. I got on the bed and spread my legs. Larry was first as he got above me and shoved his cock into my cunt and fucked me. He fucked for a while and then shot his hot load of cum into my cunt. He got off and the next one did the same. Each of them fucked my cunt and shot a big load into me.

Once they were done, they got dressed and left. Joyce told me to get out and go home. I tried to get something to wipe my cunt with, but she said just let it drip out. So, I left her house naked, with cum from 5 landscapers dripping from my slit. I hoped John would be busy and not notice me until I was able to get a shower and clean out my cunt.

I got lucky this time and he was busy on the phone when I came back in. He waved at me and I went to get a shower and try to get the rest of the cum out of me.

Each morning I had to go to her house naked and answer her stupid questions. And each day, she had someone there for me to have sex with. The two ladies that I had eaten before, a young couple looking to buy in our neighborhood, a couple of guys that I had never seen before, and Mike.

But, now it was Friday and I had to get the house cleaned up and dinner to make for my children. I was going to make a nice pot roast in the crock pot and when I went to find all the ingredients, I realized that I didn't have everything. Now, I would have to go to the store, or see if John would go for me. But, I needed to get it soon because it would take some time to put it together and cook.

I found John in his office and he was very busy talking with clients on the phone. I waited until he was free and asked, "John, I wanted to make a pot roast for the kids, since it is their favorite meal, but I don't have everything I need. Would you be kind and go get the things I need?"

"Honey, I'm very busy trying to get these contracts finished up, so I can't go. Why don't you go yourself?" He said.

"John, I don't have any clothes to wear and I can't to go to the store naked." I told him.

"I'll call Joyce and tell her you need some clothes to put on, then you can go." He said.

Before I could tell him not to, he was on the phone with her. They talked for a moment and then when he hung up, he said, "Joyce said she would be right over with your clothes and that she will go with you."

"Ok, but I would have rather have you go." I said.

"I'm busy Bonnie and it will give you and Joyce some extra time before the kids get home. Once they are here, the two of you may not have time to do much." My husband told me.

He was playing right into her hands once again. I just wish I could tell him what she is making me do and that I don't like being naked all the time. I'm afraid to say anything since I have no idea what he'll do if he finds out about all the men that have fucked me or the women I have eaten. But I do know that once we're out of the house, Joyce is going to make me do some stupid things that I won't like.

Joyce arrived and I had to walk to her car so I could go shopping. I got in and asked if I could have some clothes to put on. But, she said, "You know your rules slut. No clothes until we get to the store, then you have to dress out of the car."

I had forgotten about that, but nodded that I remembered. She drove to the store, and unfortunately for me, it was the one I always shop at. The same one that she took me to when I had my panties at my knees. But this time, I don't think I'll have panties on. I showed off everything before and it wouldn't surprise me if she made me do it again.

Once she parked, she told me to get out and walk to her side of the car. I didn't want to be out in the parking lot naked, but in order to get what I needed for dinner, I got out and walked around the car to her window.

She handed me two articles of clothing to put on. I looked at them and it was two tube tops. "Mistress, these are for the top of me. I need something for my bottom as well."

"Nonsense, you have one for the top and one for the bottom. Now either get those on or we go shopping like you are, naked." Joyce said.

I gave her a dirty look, but slipped one of the tops over my head and pulled it down. It was small and just barely covered my little tits. But at least they were covered, even if my nipples were sticking out from it.

Then I slid the other top up my legs to cover my naked ass and cunt. I got it up, but as for covering me, it didn't cover much. The bottom of my ass was out and the front just did cover my slit. But, I knew as I walked, it would rise up and all of me would be seen. But, at least for now I was kind of covered.

"Ok, let's go get what you need to feed your brats. If your clothes happen to move, do not touch them. Just let them do whatever they want to do. You owe me a lot from the last weekend bitch." She told me.

I followed her into the store and I had to push the cart. Once inside, she followed me, just so she could see what the tube tops did. Of course, they did just what she wanted. The bottom one started raising up and uncovering my ass. The top one worked its way up also, exposing my tits.

I started to pull the bottom one back down, but she slapped my hand. "Keep both hands on the cart slut and don't touch either one."

I did what she wanted and felt both the tube tops sliding to expose me. We went around the store with me having to pick up the items needed for my roast. She had me go to the meat section so I could get a better roast for the kids. Of course, I didn't need one since I had one at home. It was just all the veggies I needed. But she wanted me in the meat section.

Once we were at the meat department, I felt the cooler air on my cunt and ass. I looked down and saw that I was totally exposed. My tits were uncovered and so was my ass and cunt.

The butcher came out and spoke with Joyce, then asked me if I wanted anything special. I told him I needed a good roast to fix for dinner. But what he did next scared me.

He said, "Well, I have just the meat you need. Come to the back with me."

I thought he was going to show me the cuts of meat I could get, so I followed him to the back. Joyce also came with us. Once we were in the back, Joyce stopped and said, 'STRIP!"

I was shocked, but did what she said and slid the tube tops off my body and then stood naked before the butcher. He smiled and said, "Well, let's see what kind of meat you need."

He unzipped his pants and lowered them to his knees. His big black cock was sticking straight out from his body. It was a big cock, but not as big as Mikes.

"OK, slut, get down and suck it till it gets hard. Then he will fuck you. Once he is done, he has 3 other people wanting some of your cunt. Get busy."

I did what she wanted. I dropped to my knees and took the big black cock in my mouth. As soon as he was hard, he pulled away from me. I had to lay on his butcher table and he fucked me. He didn't last long and was cumming in me really fast. But once he was done, 3 other black men stepped up and they fucked me. All of them put they're cum in my cunt.

When they finished, Joyce said let's go. I looked for my clothes, but she said, "You don't need them anymore. We will go check out so you can go home to hubby and cook for your brats."

So, I was made to leave the back room naked, walk through the store naked and then check out naked. The boy at the register is the same one who fucked me before in the parking lot and Joyce told him I would suck his cock if he walked us to the car.

And of course, he wanted that, so I pushed the cart out to her car, put my groceries in it and then sucked the boy's cock, making him cum. I swallowed his load and then was able to get in the car.

Joyce took me back home and told me to be sure I was at her door in the morning. I took my things and went inside. I had to clean my cunt so I didn't drip all over the house and was glad John was still busy.

12