All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 04'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
You bunch of dipshits

I did call it after chapter 2.

Honesty would have been the best policy, that way a complete innocent could not be blackmailed.

Why have the messages not been kept? Again, why not forward to Tanner and keep him in the loop.

Also WTF were the bridesmaids doing, they have one task, look after the bride, even more so after the texts and their promise to her, not off gallivanting about seeing to other things, that is for the ushers and grooms-men. Why did she not call them back when she got the 2nd text of the day?

Sorry, the writing is solid, but the plot is 100% cliché, she did nothing wrong, she is too stupid to keep at least one of her maids with her, they are too stupid to keep Tanner in the loop, they are too stupid to protect her (so much for the promise), she is too stupid to scream blue bloody murder.

Very disappointed in this.

BTW Ch1-3 are not linking Ch4 in the 'Also in this series' box.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Have to agree with kiteares

This isn't unexpected at all. There's no reason she would of been able to be photoed at that exact instant, but of course she was anyway. She's a virginal quasi schoolgirl moron so she will fall for anything. And because this is so painfully cliched, we know THIS blow job is recorded as well, and because she's a fucking moron, she will not do anything but whine to her friends. Because they were secretly in on breaking or fucking Tanner all along, she is now a Sex Slav for Lif who is too stupid to stop it simply by fessing up.

But since this is a clche, both rapist have magical dicks and she won't care about the increasingly humiliating circumstances that destroy the kids and marriage she is too stupid to save.

All that and you can truck the reader into believing is a real new story with "not every chapter has noncon."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stop this nonsense

I must agree with the 2 previous comments.

You should stop now and start again the story.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 5 years agoAuthor
Criticism not totally without merit - but

Given it's in the non-consent category, and the title, the reader has information the participants don't. We know something has to happen for there to be blackmail. In hindsight, to Brooke, she knows now she should have said something right away, and she intended to say something eventually. But she's busy, Tanner's busy, she has no suspicion anything was recorded. She trusts her friends. Then right before the most important event of her life, minutes before the ceremony to the man she loves with all her heart, this happens. He doesn't give her time to think, to reason it out. Do this now or everyone knows. At the least, the wedding is delayed for some indefinite time while she comes clean, but of course Tanner will wonder why she didn't say something before. He has the picture as evidence, but only the word of her friends it is totally innocent. She believes she has it covered, by getting his phone.

As for her bridesmaids leaving her alone. She's in a locked room. The only way anyone gets in is if Brooke lets him in. They assume she wouldn't be that dumb. If someone stayed with her, does Brooke do the same thing anyway? Does Tiffany talk her out of it or does Brooke make the same choice anyway given the circumstances. I suspect Tiffany talks her out of it, let the guy do what he will, she'll back her story up. But Tanner can also make a wrong choice if she makes the right one. He can choose not to believe her and break things off.

But let's face it. There is no story if she makes the right choices. There's usually no story if we all make the right choices. It's happily ever after for everyone in every life. No wars, no conflicts, no hate. We don't always make the right choices, and it's obvious now, Brooke didn't.

What is not so obvious is where you think the story is going in the long run. In the short run, Anonymous is right. She's stuck. But he's making assumptions I know are wrong, because the unwritten part is in my head and not his. She's not going to whine to her girlfriends, because she doesn't trust them anymore. And it's going to have a resolution different, and I hope better, than the one he thinks. It won't exactly end up where you might think at all. I hope it has a twisted resolution no one sees coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Big build up for that?

I know there is more to come, but you are a good writer & had a 3 part build-up for a very minimal erotica?

The first blackmail moment came and went (pun) & was a let down after all that build

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 5 years ago
At least you try...

I haven’t read too many stories authored by Anon here lately.

Besides even if it is cliche, or a redo of past works, who cares. The Aquaman movie was a shit-ton better than the comic books I once read. Maybe you’ll do that here too..or not.

But we shouldn’t judge until you write the final chapter...then again let’s be honest you’re not a rookie TF and this is LIT so many still will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous